Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-05-2018, 02:47 PM   #41
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
In fairness? You? I have yet to see one single post from you where you had the balls to concede or agree with me.

It is specifically about how Kubrick supposedly did it The irony is that the video quoted was a confessed actor doing it. Any discussion not connected to Kubrick doing this impossible hoax is off topic...in all fairness
So why are you trying to prove the moon landings happened in accord to the standard narative? What is your issue here?
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 02:55 PM   #42
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Does the word google confuse you?
No but it clearly confuses you.

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight

"Although the Sun produces gamma rays as a result of the nuclear-fusion process, internal absorption and thermalization convert these super-high-energy photons to lower-energy photons before they reach the Sun's surface and are emitted out into space. As a result, the Sun does not emit gamma rays from this process, but it does emit gamma rays from solar flares."

As I said no major solar flares Apollo.
If of course, the sun is powered by nuclear-fusion. Why are solar spots black? Seems that there is nothing going on in the centre of the sun.
Quote:

Listen carefully, I've been involved in numerous bullshit electrickery universe threads. I don't have a train set, but I do have an arse kicking set though.
Have you indeed? Poor you. Maybe you should go to a forum that doesn’t investigate alternative ideas, since they really seem to bother you. Oh look, you are in denial about your clockwork trainset, but oh no, he’s got an arse kicking set though. Well, why don’t you get it out and show it then? Or is that a state secret? Maybe there is some dodgy film footage of your arse kicking set? Maybe there is a whole website dedicated to truegroup’s arse kicking set eh?

I wonder if anyone has bothered to visit it?
Likes: (1)
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #43
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Zero terrestrial weathering, solar isotopes, micro-meteorite impact craters, dry as a bone(water carried in volcanic beads).
Means nothing. Meteriorites have zero terrestrial weathering, solar isotopes, micro-meteorite impact craters, dry as a bone(water carried in volcanic beads).

Quote:

You can't differentiate anything related to geology, doesn't stop you from making lots of noise though.
Oh look, I can’t differentiate anything related to geology, yet you seem to insist I should be intelligent enough to agree with yourutter crap. And I make lots of noise but you dont of course.

Quote:

Apollo samples show evidence of low gravity formation and several other things...

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/howdoweknow.htm
Means nothing. Meterorites are formed in low gravity. And rock from deep inside the Earth shows noterrestrial weathering.

Quote:

Thanks for sharing your inside knowledge on spacecraft design and your theory on what is being hidden. This theory about...."oooh they haven't been back, therefore all the proof they went doesn't count".....a little on the ignorant side huh?
History isn’t your strong point is it? Me, ignorant? What about you being ignorant. No, the pathology of your psyche wouldn’t allow for that. And what is your knowledge of rocket engineering?
Likes: (1)
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 03:14 PM   #44
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Nope, you. It means you make stupid claims and know bugger all about anything related to space travel then or now.
If you believed that, why are you still talking?
Quote:


Nope, it appears you have hijacked this Kubrick thread into another idiotic hoax thread.
If that’s the way you feel about it, why do you insist on responding to all my posts? Why didn’t you just come out with it at the start?

Quote:


I did already, people ignored it as usual.
Poor you.

Quote:

In response to your off topic rambling.
You are ever so generous.

Quote:

Yep. Rock solid.
What sort of rock would that be, Sandstone?

Quote:

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/howdoweknow.htm

They show evidence for low gravity formation. They contain micrometeorite impacts, strong exterior helium-3 and weaker interior helium-3. They also contain other solar isotopes from unprotected solar bombardment. They have no terrestrial weathering or fusion crusts, they cannot be meteorites for a number of reasons, or Earth rocks for a number more.

Ergo, and agreed by the many thousands of geologists over 50 years, they come from the Moon from the Apollo missions.
Means nothing

Quote:

Gibberish.
Are you sure?

Quote:

Ahhhh, now you see there most certainly is! We're back to this no knowledge problem thing. The Apollo missions shot their EVA footage in video format which had to be transmitted down S-band comms. The bandwidth and speed limitations and the early video cameras gave a reasonable picture on the later missions.

But during the missions, they also shot CINE film and that is top quality:







Thanks for sharing your extensive knowledge
The quality is absolutely dreadful.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 03:22 PM   #45
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 1,232 (969 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Interesting, must be the mandella effect. I seem to remember something about weight restrictions and limitations to what could be carried to and from the moon, but suddenly out pops from nowhere stacks of 16 mm cine footage, and an extra two moon buggies for good measure.
Hyperbole. You wave them arms well don't you. "stacks of 16mm cine film", weighing what exactly? Each UPRATED J-mission lunar module carried just the one LRV.

Quote:
Then suddenly, from a few kilos of samples, it jumps to a tonne? Oh so the rockets could carry all that extra weight after all. Must be how they managed to take an entire film set up there. Still no sign of the moon though.
I can just imagine you at the keyboard, windmilling your arms around as you type. The rocks came back from 6 missions and each weight was factored in to the launch.

Quote:
And finaly, instead of investing huge expence in trying to proove the landings happened, why not just go back to moon?? Duh. Too expensive errr.... Really??
You are the noise expert, typing without saying anything. The rocks prove the landings happened. As do many other things. They don't need to go back, been there done it.

Quote:
Truegroup must be one busy fellow, the last defender of Alexandria. So keen, like some fanatical religious zelot to make sure everyone is on the proscribed narative.
Ad-hominem shite.

Quote:
Apparently my “lack of knowledge” is my problem? Doesn’t seem to be does it? Seems to be truegroups problem.
Nope....you are the one who doesn't know jack about this. This is my subject.

Quote:
He’s the onewho is name calling and putting out addhominems, the sheer arogance of his sense of righteousness, his beating his breasts as soon as anyone dares to question the authenticity of the moon landing. Oh no! We mustn’t do that, the world might fall assunder! Ah, the hoaxers! The fall of Rome!
Find me an insut, go on, off you go. Yet another person who doesn't understand the difference between attacking content and the poster. As for an ad-hominem, your knowledge gap is showing once again. An ad-hominem is where the poster is addressed rather than what they post....quite clearly I go after ALL content

Quote:
Face it truegroup, your opinion is your opinion, which I don’t agree with.
My opinion is based on proper research, knowledge of all the relevant subject matter and the enormous fully consistent evidence. Yours is from your backside.

Quote:
Do you ever bother to read any of David’s work by any chance?
All of them up to Alice in Wonderland, bits of the remaining ones.

Quote:
Ever seen any of his videos?
Most of them.

Quote:
Ever noticed that this is the David Icke forum and not the NASA forum?
Yep. Notice the tagword, "exposing the dreamworld we believe to be real". That works for bullshit conspiracies. I've met David a number of times, he once told me... "I go where the evidence takes me, no matter what". To paraphrase, if you believe in horseshit like this impossible hoax, when someone passes you evidence, you take it onboard and adapt your position as needed. It doesn't mean stick your head up your arse and keep your fixed bullshit intact!

Quote:
Go on, what’s your motive for comming here?
To stop idiots getting sucked into bullshit. It doesn't have any effect on the ones who are afraid to be wrong.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 25-05-2018 at 04:08 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 03:34 PM   #46
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 1,232 (969 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Means nothing. Meteriorites have zero terrestrial weathering, solar isotopes, micro-meteorite impact craters, dry as a bone(water carried in volcanic beads).
OMG! Really they don't! They land on Earth and from the moment they get here they interact with the atmosphere, water and oxygen. They have fusion crusts, ALL exterior helium-3 is stripped off, no micrometeorite SURFACE impacts left. The solar isotopes have decayed and are measurable.

Quote:
Oh look, I can’t differentiate anything related to geology, yet you seem to insist I should be intelligent enough to agree with yourutter crap. And I make lots of noise but you dont of course.
Nothing you could possibly type remotely touches the cold hard facts I have informed you of. Your responses are very ignorant.

Quote:
Means nothing. Meterorites are formed in low gravity.
Never denied, which is one reason they can link them to lunar rocks from Apollo. Another is the oxygen isotope ratios.

Quote:
And rock from deep inside the Earth shows noterrestrial weathering.
Duhhhhh. There is sulphur, oxygen, and water, NO solar isotopes, no micrometeorite impacts, no low gravity volcanic beads or crystals and a whole host of minerals not found in Apollo rocks. No exterior helium-3 and any rocks with helium-3 has had it formed at much lower intensity than Apollo rocks.

Quote:
History isn’t your strong point is it?
History of the Apollo missions is just fine. Your statement is piffle.

Quote:
Me, ignorant?
Yep.

Quote:
What about you being ignorant.
Not on this subject.

Quote:
No, the pathology of your psyche wouldn’t allow for that.
It would if I didn't have a clue like you. I'd just avoid the subject and leave it to those who know.

Quote:
And what is your knowledge of rocket engineering?
Compared to you, genius. Compared to rocket engineers average.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 03:35 PM   #47
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 1,232 (969 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
So why are you trying to prove the moon landings happened in accord to the standard narative?
Because I can and want to.

Quote:
What is your issue here?
People who have no logic, no critical thinking, make lots of noise and know jack shit about any of it. Their entire "knowledge" is the stumbling around of google.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 03:39 PM   #48
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 1,232 (969 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
No but it clearly confuses you.
I'm not the donut who made a claim and got it refuted with a simple search.

Quote:
If of course, the sun is powered by nuclear-fusion. Why are solar spots black? Seems that there is nothing going on in the centre of the sun.
Move those goalposts, you made a balls up. Are there gamma rays from the Sun outside of solar flares...yes or no? Go on, be brave, say you were wrong.

Quote:
Have you indeed? Poor you. Maybe you should go to a forum that doesn’t investigate alternative ideas, since they really seem to bother you.
Absolutely fine by me. Discussing alternatives is cool. Taking in the evidence is where the problem lies. You and the vast majority of so called "truthers" do exactly what David Icke warns against, defending a belief system.

Quote:
Oh look, you are in denial about your clockwork trainset, but oh no, he’s got an arse kicking set though. Well, why don’t you get it out and show it then? Or is that a state secret? Maybe there is some dodgy film footage of your arse kicking set? Maybe there is a whole website dedicated to truegroup’s arse kicking set eh?

I wonder if anyone has bothered to visit it?
Seriously dude, you talk more bollocks per post than I've seen in a long time.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 03:45 PM   #49
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 1,232 (969 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
If you believed that, why are you still talking?
Duhhh, because the quote you just made..."It means you make stupid claims and know bugger all about anything related to space travel then or now."

Quote:
Poor you.
Spoken like a true "truther". The point is they were ignored, so bypassing anything that disagrees with their fixed belief!

I type this:

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/howdoweknow.htm

They show evidence for low gravity formation. They contain micrometeorite impacts, strong exterior helium-3 and weaker interior helium-3. They also contain other solar isotopes from unprotected solar bombardment. They have no terrestrial weathering or fusion crusts, they cannot be meteorites for a number of reasons, or Earth rocks for a number more.

Ergo, and agreed by the many thousands of geologists over 50 years, they come from the Moon from the Apollo missions.


and your "informed response"

Quote:
Means nothing
Well it means that one of the most eminent geologists on the planet says you are full of shit!

Quote:
The quality is absolutely dreadful.
Liar. The quality is excellent for a 50 year old film and a multi generational copy uploaded to youtube. Your claim was refuted once again and like almost everyone I deal with, you haven't the balls to admit it.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 25-05-2018 at 05:31 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 04:03 PM   #50
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 1,232 (969 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
That’s a nice trick you perform, whenever you’re caught talking out your a$$; you (try to) cover this up with (more) lies and blatant insults.
Nothing I posted contained any insult and there were no lies. I wasn't talking out of my ass, I cited a clear and easy to understand reference.

Quote:
Nowhere in your link does it say that ALL of the X-rays are "in the 0.5 to 5 keV (80 to 800 aJ) range", that "can be stopped by a few sheets of paper".
That is correct, nowhere does it say that.

http://solar.physics.montana.edu/ypo...oday/xray.html

"The term "X-Rays" refers to light with wavelengths shorter than about 10 nanometers. (That's only 10 billionths of a meter! Compare this to the wavelengths of radio waves.) The picture above was taken with a camera that sees light with wavelengths between about 0.3 and 4.5 nanometers, the so-called "Soft X-rays." The X-rays we see all come from the corona, the outermost and hottest visible layer of the Sun's atmosphere. "

So basically the Sun emits x-rays from its corona that are classed as SOFT!!


Or this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray_astronomy_detector

"Saturn's X-ray spectrum is similar to that of X-rays from the Sun."

Quote:
No on the contrary: it talks about "most celestial sources give off the bulk of their energy"; in other words there are also X-rays coming from the sun with a higher energy (lower wavelength) that can't be stopped by your "sheets of paper"...
During solar flares. I refer you to my original statement on the matter.

Quote:
The following page from the "independent" Wikipedia shows that the CORONAS-F recorded X-rays/gamma rays in the 60-100 keV range (so higher than 5 keV)...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrop...ray_source#Sun
During solar flares. Tedious.

Quote:
Maybe you can use your sheets of paper to dry your eyes...
Or lend them to you to remove the poo you keep typing
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 04:07 PM   #51
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 1,232 (969 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
We have differing opinions, that's healthy for discussion
Only when you use logic, critical thinking and take on board what others say. If you stand there and refuse to budge, that is bullshit opinion and not healthy discussion.

Quote:
I would assume that any talk of moon fakery is on topic considering
Yeah fuck Kubrick, he had nothing to do with it anyway!
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 25-05-2018 at 04:07 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 04:09 PM   #52
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,602
Likes: 3,466 (2,421 Posts)
Default

2001 A Space Odyssey (aswell as being a metaphor for enlightenment) is about the idea that an alien intelligence kickstarted intelligent life on earth. One of the mainstay ideas of conspiracy theorists ever since.

That vid in the OP was on here a few years ago and debunked as fake if I remember correctly.

.

Last edited by white light; 25-05-2018 at 04:09 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 04:26 PM   #53
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,607 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Bugger off and prove there were! Flares are not all powerful omni-directional things.....none occurred during Apollo. Small ones yes. The dangerous ones no.
Phew..that was lucky eh?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 04:37 PM   #54
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,607 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Only when you use logic, critical thinking and take on board what others say. If you stand there and refuse to budge, that is bullshit opinion and not healthy discussion.



Yeah fuck Kubrick, he had nothing to do with it anyway!
Take on board what others say?
I will consider what others say and take it on board only if I think its valid.

You seem quote these Govt bodies like they have never lied to the public and everything they say is gospel..How many of these theories you fully believe in have you actually tested yourself and come to the same conclusions?

Or if its got a peer reviewed label, is that beyond questioning then?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (2)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 04:48 PM   #55
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 1,232 (969 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Phew..that was lucky eh?
Kind of. The odds were very favourable.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 04:51 PM   #56
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 1,232 (969 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Take on board what others say?
I will consider what others say and take it on board only if I think its valid.
You ignore it all routinely.

Quote:
You seem quote these Govt bodies like they have never lied to the public and everything they say is gospel..How many of these theories you fully believe in have you actually tested yourself and come to the same conclusions?
A hopelessly generic statement. I don't necessarily quote government bodies, but respond to claims using Apollo evidence, WITH bloody Apollo evidence.

If you say it is untrue, bloody well prove it.

Quote:
Or if its got a peer reviewed label, is that beyond questioning then?
In small doses no. In the massive thousands of peers concerning the Apollo rocks with total consensus, YES!
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 05:00 PM   #57
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 1,232 (969 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
That sounds like you would actually post something honest for a change...
Didn't I see an earlier worthless reply, did you use the sheets of paper to wipe your a$$?
So your response is to act like an arsehole?


Quote:
NO - you #$&%*#!!!
Veiled insult.

Quote:
The picture was taken with a camera that sees light with "wavelengths between about 0.3 and 4.5 nanometers"...

When you record with a camera that only sees "soft X-rays"; naturally you will only "see" "soft X-rays".
This doesn't mean that the sun doesn't radiate "hard X-rays" (gamma rays).
No you silly person…...the corona is what emits the x-rays. That is what they were observing.

Tedious. I cannot believe you spammed that reply about the flagpole in a straight duplicate! I actually posted a picture with the flagpole clearly visible and you still posted it. It tells me that no matter what is told to you, you will never concede that you are wrong.

You aren't a physics degree holder

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00155382

"Soft solar X-rays (8 ? gl ? 12 Å) were observed from OSO-III. An analysis of the X-ray enhancements associated with 165 solar flares revealed that there is a tendency for a weak soft X-ray enhancement to precede the cm-? burst and H? flare. The peak soft X-ray flux follows the cm-? peak by about 4 min, on the average. Additionally, it was found that flare-rich active centers tend to produce flares which are stronger X-ray and cm-? emitters than are flares which take place in flare-poor active centers."

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10...6339.text.html

"In this paper, we do not intend to explore the entire model parameter space as has been done previously. Instead, we consider two typical cases, namely strongly and weakly evaporated flares. The reason for this is that the solar flare soft X-ray emission (1–10 keV) is generally considered to be thermal and is dependent on both the temperature and density of the emitting plasma. A strongly evaporated flare would presumably have rapid increases in both temperature and density, resulting in a fast increase in soft X-ray emissions, while a weakly evaporated flare would presumably have a slower increase in temperature and density, giving rise to a slower increase in soft X-ray emission."
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 26-05-2018 at 08:03 AM. Reason: removed daft tit for tat
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 01:05 PM   #58
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Given that we’re all about to be bathed in cancer causing 5G, it is laughable the amount of energy truegroup spends on defending the moon landings. Once 5G is switched on, it will no longer be possible to argue that the moon landing happened.

I notice that truegroup does not partake in discusions about 5G. His presence on such topics is noticeably absent. And, yes, that does make his empassioned support for the official narrative concerning the moon landing extremely questionable.

Rocket engineering is actualy quite basic. It is not “rocket science” so to speak. But the important thing is 5G, not a 50 year old political stunt.
Likes: (2)
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 04:43 PM   #59
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 1,232 (969 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Given that we’re all about to be bathed in cancer causing 5G, it is laughable the amount of energy truegroup spends on defending the moon landings. Once 5G is switched on, it will no longer be possible to argue that the moon landing happened.

I notice that truegroup does not partake in discusions about 5G. His presence on such topics is noticeably absent. And, yes, that does make his empassioned support for the official narrative concerning the moon landing extremely questionable.

Rocket engineering is actualy quite basic. It is not “rocket science” so to speak.
OK, so anyone in any doubt as to what an ad-hominem is? It's when a clueless user responds, by ignoring all the content and attacking only the person who made the post.

I don't partake in thousands of discussions. What I find laughable is that you seem to think you and all the people who discuss it, and other things, seem to think you will make a difference by doing so......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YawagQ6lLrA

There, that's you.

As for 5g, I would be amazed if it ever got off the ground.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 27-05-2018 at 10:46 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 12:41 PM   #60
The God Particle
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 28
Likes: 6 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Now onto this “huge cost” Remember Moores law that every 18 months memory doubles? Yes, well it applies to cost as well, otherwise microchips would never have dropped in price, but they did. So what is the special exception with a rocket engine then? Oh no! We can’t allow those to have a price drop, a new moon rocket must cost exactly the same as it did half a century ago. It’s the exception.

What?? Like a car, the rocket is just a piece of scrap powered by hydrogen. Not very difficult to make hydrogen and oxygen, is it? They seem to be able to make everything else, why do they go all fairy over the moon rocket? I think somebody is pulling your leg. Somebody is hiding something.
Cars and microchips etc are mass produced this drives down cost, re-usability is also a major factor.

Spacex are flying and working on cheap rockets that keep getting cheaper.

spacex.com
The God Particle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.