Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 18-07-2016, 07:19 AM   #1
heidih

Default Rh-negative blood line - any new studies?

Hia from Denmark

I've read many posts here about rh- blood and the idea that people with that bloodline somehow are related to reptilians.

I have B-rh-negative, and after a bad pregnancy where I lost my baby and almost died myself, I began to dig into this topic.

People with positive +blood, are somehow related to the Rhesus monkey, where negative- blood are unknown. Scientists speculate that this is a random mutation over time.
Other scientist thought the negative bloodline came from the Neanderthal's, but this claim seem to have some missing links, and the latest I read was that they dismissed rh-negative to be related to the Neanderthal's.

It is interesting that we negative can give blood to positive people, but that we can't receive blood from positive.
When a rh-negative woman is pregnant, her body will (if not controlled by pills) reject a baby who is positive, BUT a positive woman without problems can carry a negative baby.

Does sounds like a way to maintain a certain bloodline. A code to prevent the bloodlines to be mixed up.
Almost sound like a reality-experiment where different "creators" are betting for which bloodline will survive, and how far it will survive.

I do know, that if I decide to get pregnant again, I will look for a rh-negative man. I'm not going through the risk again.
On the other hand, I'm not sure I want to put a child into this madness of a World. A place I struggle to understand myself. I find it quit selfish to give birth to a child just to satisfy my own need to reproduce my genes.

Wiki says that 12-15% of the World population is rh-negative, but they are not sure about this number. It might be even less worldwide.

Humans are not the only to have rh-negative blood. Several animals have this too.

I watched some documentaries that claims that most Presidents, world-leaders, Royals etc all come from rh-negative line. I don't know if this is true or not.

Anyone who have found any interesting sources of the origin of the rh-negative bloodline?
Old 18-07-2016, 09:53 AM   #2
brambles

Hello and welcome to the forum. aurum posted this link from a guy claiming to be a member of the Rothschild banking family. It's quite interesting and relates to what you are talking about.

Here is the web link for you to see the full thing: https://ia902300.us.archive.org/8/it...AQuestion.html

And here is the main quote. Perhaps some of it will resonate with you. I am of extremely mixed heritage but one of my brothers died a few months after birth because the antibodies kept eating his red blood cells. I wonder if my mum may also be Rh-negative or if my parents are both positive yet carry the negative gene.

Quote:

Who are the "Children of Israel?" Why was their seed blessed? Why were they told not to inter-marry with other people and to circumcise their sons for identification? Why were they told to preserve their geneology? Where did Adam and Eve's sons go to get their wives, if they were the only "humans" on earth?

Many scientists believe that modern man evolved from ape-like primates. They have much proof to back up their theories, including modern blood analysis and comparative studies between modern man and lower anthripoids, such as the chimpanzee and the Rhesus monkey.

It has been proven that the majority of mankind (85%) has a blood factor common with the rhesus monkey. This is called rhesus positive blood. Usually shortened to Rh positive. This factor is completely independent from the A, B, 0 blood types.

In the study of genetics, we find that we can only inherit what our ancestors had...except in the case of environmental or selective mutation. We can have any of numerous combinations of traits inherited from all of our ancestors. Nothing more and nothing less. Therefore, if man and ape evolved from a common ancestor, their blood would have evolved the same way. Blood factors are transmitted with much more biological precision than any other characteristic. It could be argued from scientific scrutiny that modern man and rhesus monkey have had a common ancestor sometime in the "past". All other earthly primates share this Rh factor. But this leaves out the people who are Rh negative. If all mankind evolved from the same ancestor their blood would be compatible. Where did the Rh negatives come from? If they are not the descendants of prehistoric man, could they be the descendants of planetary travelers?

All animals and other living creatures known to man can breed with any other of their species. Relative size and color makes no difference. Why does infant's haemolytic disease occur in humans if all humans are the same species? Haemolytic disease is the allergic reaction that occurs when an Rh negative mother is carrying a Rh positive child. Her blood builds up antibodies to destroy an ALIEN substance (the same way it would a virus), thereby destroying the infant. Why would a mother's body reject her own offspring? Nowhere else in nature does this occur naturally. This same problem does occur in mules - a cross between a horse and donkey. This fact alone points to the distinct possibility of a cross-breeding between two similar but genetically different species.

Why does "science" (ie, the little peoples science)fail to explain how Rh negative is possible? Those familiar with blood factors, admit that Rh - humans must at minimum, be a mutation (if not descendants) of a different ancestor. If a mutation, what caused the mutation? Why does it continue with the exact characteristics? Why does it so violently reject the Rh factor, if it was within their own ancestry? Who was this ancestor? Difficulties in determining ethnology are largely overcome by the use of blood group data, for they are a single gene characteristic and not affected by the environment.

The Basque people of Spain and France have the highest percentage of Rh negative blood. About 30% have (rr) Rh negative and about 60% carry one (r) negative gene. The average is only 15%-Rh negative, while some groups have very little. The Oriental jewish people of Israel, also have a high percent Rh negative, although most other Oriental people have only about 1% Rh negative. The Samaritans and the Black Cochin jewish also have a high percentage of Rh negative blood, although again the Rh negative blood is rare among most black people.

Could the Basque people be one of these colonies? Or could it have been the original colony on earth? The origin of the Basques is unknown. Their language is unlike any other European language. Some believe that Basque was the original language of the book of Genesis. Some believe it was the original language of the world and possibly of the creator.

Genesis 6:2 "The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and took them wives, all of which they chose." Who were the children of these marriages? Genesis 6:4 "God came into the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, and the same became mighty of old." From the King James Bible dictionary we find: "menchildren - men of Israel, male children of God, not children of man - Ex. 34:23." Ex. 34:7 states "The iniquity of the father will be unto the children unto the fourth generation." It is plain that something is inherited, could it be the blood?

Blood is mentioned more often than any other word in the Bible, except God. These two words you will find on almost every page, blood and God! (The blood of the Gods?) This message has been written for thousands of years. There is a connection between the blood and the Gods.

The American Indians had the tradition of making good friends, "blood brothers", if they thought they were worthy. Could this tradition have been for a reason? Could they have actually been checking to see if they were blood brothers (the same type blood)? The clumping (aggulation) that occurs when Rh positive and Rh negative blood are mixed is visible to the naked eye. Could they have been told, by their ancestors, that their blood was different from that of the rest of mankind except for their brothers and sisters, from other tribes, scattered throughout the earth. Indian tradition declares that their ancestors were of cosmic origin. The Indian totem pole is actually a family genealogy.

Why all this preoccupation with genealogy among different people scattered throughout the earth? No other animal on earth has this preoccupation with ancestry. Where did this tradition come from? People scattered throughout the earth, who have had no-known contact with each other all simultaneously have the urge to chart their family tree? Why? How important could this have been to primitive cave men? Struggling to survive, to chart their genealogy? They had no understanding of modern genetics and inheritance. So why should they preserve their genealogy? Were they told to preserve their heritage, until a future date when they would return and it would be understood? Until a time, like now, when their descendent would be able to understand the message they were leaving.

Although they probably didn't realize the importance of preserving their genealogy, they may have believed that future generations would understand. Are we that future generation? Was there a message left for us to understand? Do we have the courage to look for the answer?

Do we really want to know or would we rather keep our heads buried in the sand? What we don't know will still affect us. You will not see unless you look. Only through knowledge will we find truth.

Rh negative blood has not evolved on earth in the natural course of events.

For many years people have been searching for the wrong thing. Could the true "missing link" actually be man himself? The unknown link between earth and the stars - hybrid man. Is man the missing link between primate and extraterrestrial?

Upon x-raying the tomb of Makare, high priestess of Ammon, it was found that the infant buried with her labeled Prince Moutenihet was actually a female hamadryas baboon. An examination of Makare showed she had given birth shortly before dying.

Dear Bickle! Start to consider the possibility that you, the Rh positive primate that you are...have only just begun your evolutionary journey. Consider that you are evolving as fast as your little helix can regenerate!

The "others" who you so misunderstand have engaged you to our mutual benefit and survival!
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 11:44 AM   #3
andy1033

I do not believe in this rh- blood type thing.

I think what is important, is that you stick to your heritage. Thats why the ptb stick to there own groups. Mixing and matching, what the ptb want you to do dilutes.

So the secret to the ptb, is they stay pure to there kind.

What ever group you are from, staying pure to that group, will have the best effects.

Its not racism, its just true. So i do not believe in rh- blood thing, the secret of the ptb is they stay pure to there heritage, and there blood line.

The ptb want all your genes diluted.

I think there is nout wrong with mixed peoples getting together, but if you want the best results for you, stick with your own heritage. Thats the real strength of the ptb, and why they want to dilute your gene pool.

I am all for multi cultural society, but you can be sure the ptb will not dilute there gene history, with other races. They want that for you.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 18-07-2016 at 11:47 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 11:49 AM   #4
heidih

Thanks for the welcome brambles.

And to Andi:
But saying I should just stick to men from my area/heritage, doesn't answer the questions about the rh-negative issue. Since 85%+ of those men still are positive, and have a high chance to give me a positive baby, which my body will try to kill (if not controlled with medicine).

Edit: forgot to add, that if this had happened from the very beginning, things might had looked differently - so it's not that I disagree with you.
Still, it doesn't answer the origin of the bloodline and the complications with pregnancy.

Last edited by heidih; 18-07-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Old 18-07-2016, 11:57 AM   #5
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidih View Post
Thanks for the welcome brambles.

And to Andi:
But saying I should just stick to men from my area, doesn't answer the questions about the rh-negative issue. Since 85%+ of those men still are positive, and have a high chance to give me a positive baby, which my body will try to kill (if not controlled with medicine).
No not from your area, just your heritage.

What will give people the best results, will be to stick to there own heritage, and pick from within that group.

This stuff about rh- is rubbish for me. The ptb want to stick to there own kind, and want everyone else diluted.

Its sort of why red heads have disappeared in britain, the ptb would like to get rid of them, and its why they used shame, to make sure they diluted these people out.

The secret if you want the best results is to stick to someone of your own heritage. Thats upto you who you pick. When you go trying to mix with other peoples, your going to weaken your own genes.

Thats not racism, is just is true.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true
Old 18-07-2016, 03:16 PM   #6
saturn010

What sort of studies or information are you looking for, the RH-Negative blood line or Type 0 Negative Blood is simply that, nothing more nothing less.
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 05:01 PM   #7
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
No not from your area, just your heritage.

What will give people the best results, will be to stick to there own heritage, and pick from within that group.

This stuff about rh- is rubbish for me. The ptb want to stick to there own kind, and want everyone else diluted.

Its sort of why red heads have disappeared in britain, the ptb would like to get rid of them, and its why they used shame, to make sure they diluted these people out.

The secret if you want the best results is to stick to someone of your own heritage. Thats upto you who you pick. When you go trying to mix with other peoples, your going to weaken your own genes.

Thats not racism, is just is true.
how can you stick to your own tribe with blood types? your children wont get the same blood type.. I am the only one of my siblings with R- and none of my kids are either. So do I leave my family and try set up camp for R- only
Red haired people died out?? eeeeeeeeeek Im a walking corpse then!
What absolute rubbish you talk sometimes Andy.
Old 18-07-2016, 08:48 PM   #8
anubist800

Hmm yeah my blood is positive. -_-' not very encouraging to say i'm a descendant of monkey. Just thinking my ancestors are animals who scraths they ass and smell they fingers are very not encouraging .
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 08:54 PM   #9
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
how can you stick to your own tribe with blood types? your children wont get the same blood type.. I am the only one of my siblings with R- and none of my kids are either. So do I leave my family and try set up camp for R- only
Red haired people died out?? eeeeeeeeeek Im a walking corpse then!
What absolute rubbish you talk sometimes Andy.
There is more then just blood type.

I said they trying to sectors with strong traits, that bring on targeting. I bet you loads of ginger people, dye there hair, to hide the fact they are ginger, in britain today. You take me too literal.

It used to be wide spread, seeing ginger people, they were quite a big minority. Most people with ginger hair dye there hair, as there is a stigma attached to them, whether you like it or not. I never said died out, there numbers are diminished alot.

If you have red hair, and stick with it for life, you have a strong character.

Its the same for albinos in africa, the same stigma. There has always been a stigma attached to red haired people in uk. If your an adult with red/ginger hair, in britain, you would need a strong character to keep that colour, and be confident in life.

You cannot deny that.

If your going to debate my posts at least know what your talking about
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 18-07-2016 at 08:57 PM.
Old 18-07-2016, 09:19 PM   #10
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
There is more then just blood type.

I said they trying to sectors with strong traits, that bring on targeting. I bet you loads of ginger people, dye there hair, to hide the fact they are ginger, in britain today. You take me too literal.

It used to be wide spread, seeing ginger people, they were quite a big minority. Most people with ginger hair dye there hair, as there is a stigma attached to them, whether you like it or not. I never said died out, there numbers are diminished alot.

If you have red hair, and stick with it for life, you have a strong character.

Its the same for albinos in africa, the same stigma. There has always been a stigma attached to red haired people in uk. If your an adult with red/ginger hair, in britain, you would need a strong character to keep that colour, and be confident in life.

You cannot deny that.

If your going to debate my posts at least know what your talking about

Pot, let me introduce you to the kettle.

Last edited by kizzie; 18-07-2016 at 09:19 PM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 09:29 PM   #11
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Pot, let me introduce you to the kettle.
Debate me properly, as you cannot, you attack the person, not the words.

You read rubbish into my posts, and tried to pontificate what i meant, when you were totally wrong about my post.

If you cannot analyse my posts as it should be, maybe you should place me on ignore. Its easy to do, just ignore my posts.

If you went back and analysed my posts versus your posts, i am pretty sure whom would be more right over time. I do not need too, as i can guess.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 18-07-2016 at 09:33 PM.
Old 18-07-2016, 09:55 PM   #12
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Hia from Denmark

I've read many posts here about rh- blood and the idea that people with that bloodline somehow are related to reptilians.

I have B-rh-negative, and after a bad pregnancy where I lost my baby and almost died myself, I began to dig into this topic.

People with positive +blood, are somehow related to the Rhesus monkey, where negative- blood are unknown. Scientists speculate that this is a random mutation over time.
Other scientist thought the negative bloodline came from the Neanderthal's, but this claim seem to have some missing links, and the latest I read was that they dismissed rh-negative to be related to the Neanderthal's.

It is interesting that we negative can give blood to positive people, but that we can't receive blood from positive.
When a rh-negative woman is pregnant, her body will (if not controlled by pills) reject a baby who is positive, BUT a positive woman without problems can carry a negative baby.

Does sounds like a way to maintain a certain bloodline. A code to prevent the bloodlines to be mixed up.
Almost sound like a reality-experiment where different "creators" are betting for which bloodline will survive, and how far it will survive.

I do know, that if I decide to get pregnant again, I will look for a rh-negative man. I'm not going through the risk again.
On the other hand, I'm not sure I want to put a child into this madness of a World. A place I struggle to understand myself. I find it quit selfish to give birth to a child just to satisfy my own need to reproduce my genes.

Wiki says that 12-15% of the World population is rh-negative, but they are not sure about this number. It might be even less worldwide.

Humans are not the only to have rh-negative blood. Several animals have this too.

I watched some documentaries that claims that most Presidents, world-leaders, Royals etc all come from rh-negative line. I don't know if this is true or not.

Anyone who have found any interesting sources of the origin of the rh-negative bloodline?
There's a fairly recent book by Nick Redfern covering this topic: Bloodline Of The Gods: Unravel the Mystery of the Human Blood Type to Reveal the Aliens Among Us https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bloodline-G...s=nick+redfern

Although I confess I haven't read it and it gets mixed reviews- (they're a bit more favourable over on Amazon.com). One of the reviewers left the following recommendations:

Quote:
If your objective is to understand the true historical implications, you should read all of Zecharia Sitchin's and Lawrence Gardner's books. Gerald Clark has two books that are also worth reading, although not up to the standard of the other two authors. You can also go on-line and search for the 'Terra Papers', the Library of Halexandriah, Humans Are Free and ShamanIAm. To carry the topic to the present, I would also suggest reading the two-book series 'Planet Rothschild' by M. S. King.
Hope that helps!
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 10:29 PM   #13
saturn010

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubist800 View Post
Hmm yeah my blood is positive. -_-' not very encouraging to say i'm a descendant of monkey. Just thinking my ancestors are animals who scraths they ass and smell they fingers are very not encouraging .
Haha, you show promise though, Not many Humans, are interested in Reptilians, I will say this to you, There's a fair chance that over the course of your life some or a Reptilian being has checked you out and riden the wave of your Human Physical! How cool do you feel now??? <3
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 10:59 PM   #14
microbehead1

The blood type that is referred to as the "Universal Donor" is O negative

As I understand it, not all negative are "Universal Donor", just O negative.

Quote:
Hia from Denmark

Last edited by microbehead1; 18-07-2016 at 11:00 PM.
microbehead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 01:20 AM   #15
anubist800

Oh yeah thanks hardy ! Now i feel proud man ! If it can happen in my life time i will say i can die happilly and nobody will know why ! But if the reptilians want ours relations knowing publicly if happen i will make my personnal quest to happen and many humans of my kind will ask my forgiveness because i would be the living proof reptilians and humans can coexiste. XD. By the way guys it's just a manner of speaking when i say you will ask my forgiveness like i mean you will regret to judge others races but i know some hotheads will treat me has traitor and scum just for this feedback . After all this is network . -_-'
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 05:47 AM   #16
heidih

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbehead1 View Post
The blood type that is referred to as the "Universal Donor" is O negative

As I understand it, not all negative are "Universal Donor", just O negative.
Correct It's only O-negative which is Universal, but a B- can give blood to a B+ etc etc, but not the other way around.
Old 19-07-2016, 05:49 AM   #17
heidih

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
There's a fairly recent book by Nick Redfern covering this topic: Bloodline Of The Gods: Unravel the Mystery of the Human Blood Type to Reveal the Aliens Among Us https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bloodline-G...s=nick+redfern

Although I confess I haven't read it and it gets mixed reviews- (they're a bit more favourable over on Amazon.com). One of the reviewers left the following recommendations:

Hope that helps!
I will have a look at those - thanks
Old 19-07-2016, 06:17 AM   #18
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Debate me properly, as you cannot, you attack the person, not the words.

You read rubbish into my posts, and tried to pontificate what i meant, when you were totally wrong about my post.

If you cannot analyse my posts as it should be, maybe you should place me on ignore. Its easy to do, just ignore my posts.

If you went back and analysed my posts versus your posts, i am pretty sure whom would be more right over time. I do not need too, as i can guess.

Last word from me to you...
.. None of your posts ever have anything to do with the subject being discussed. Its like you think something and then try and find a thread to slot your thoughts into.

OP have you seen this?

Or this

Old 19-07-2016, 08:14 AM   #19
heidih

Interesting videos kizzie \o/

I didn't knew that rh-negative had a higher resistance towards HIV (I searched some pages, and there do lack some more research into this tho). I guess that could be a whole new conspiracy in itself. Since HIV is already a big conspiracy topic.. but maybe created to hit harder on a specific bloodgroup.
Old 19-07-2016, 08:27 AM   #20
heidih

didn't added in my first post:
I do not believe I'm a reptilian! And I'm not saying that people with positive bloods are monkeys (were just reading through some of the responses).

But I guess by reading through various topics on this forum, that I may be something evil!
- RH-negative Blood
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn, planet Saturn
- Fire Dragon in the Chinese horoscope

Gosh haha