Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 26-05-2007, 01:15 PM   #1
21_12_2012

Default A leaflet to wake people up.....

I have had this idea for a couple of years now, and i expect many people on here have had similar ideas regarding "trying to wake other people up"

This idea may have already been posted or suggested on this forum, so i apologise if this is the case already.

Talking to people just isn't enough, and people easily switch off and dismiss everything before they even get a chance to look into things for themselves.

The idea is a simple and small 'leaflet' (about half the size of a sheet of A4 paper)

The leaflet would have to have an eye-catching symbol at the top to draw attention to it, nothing major just something like a large exclamation mark ( ! )

The leaflet would be as simple as possible in the wording so as not to be too 'mindblowing' to put people off reading it.

It would have statements / questions on it that the 'average' person could identify with such as:-

Ever wondered what's REALLY going on behind the scenes in the world that is presented to you on your TV news?

Do you feel you have been told the whole truth about what happened on 9-11? Want to know why?

Want to know why foods and drinks have added poisonous chemicals that affect your brain?

Ever wondered why the government wants to put fluoride in your drinking water ?

Ever feel like you don't really have a say in what goes on in the world?

Why do our leaders continually lie to us, never deliver their promises, and make the world a worse place to live ?

Want to know why your freedoms are being taken away more and more each day ?

Why is the system rapidly becoming a 'big brother state' ?

Want to find out what you are NOT being told, and WHY you are not being told ?

Ever wondered what global warming is REALLY about, and why things seem to be happening faster all the time
?

I'm sure people can think of more stuff that could be on the leaflet...simpler stuff maybe...or more eye-catching stuff.
Also there would need to be a few easy-to-remember websites on the leaflet that would stick in peoples minds and lead them onto their 'road to waking up'

These leaflets could be put up anywhere at all...bus stops....toilet doors....public notice boards....public places....schools...colleges....universities..... the sky is the limit really.

Even if only 100 people actually wake up by putting out 1000 leaflets (1 in 10), those 100 people will tell more and more people, and it would greatly accelerate the 'waking up process'

We could have a thread on here with different versions of leaflets, updated regularly where members can download the file as a .txt file or a microsoft word file, and print them off on the pc, and then photocopy them and stick them up whenever they can and wherever they can.

I would do it anyway, and will soon make one of my own to stick up in places.

Another idea would be for someone (people off here maybe) to design a website that is simple to understand for newcomers, and has an easy-to-remember name such as www.whatsreallygoingon.com or something like that, with lots of links to other websites, ideal for newcomers on the road to 'awakening', and put that on the leaflet too

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 26-05-2007 at 05:55 PM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 01:21 PM   #2
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Not bad. A friend of mine sent me a bundle of Icke leaflets printed brightley years ago, advertising the iammeiamfree book, think he got them from the Bridge of Love company as Icke used to print under that name. I left them on buses, seats at the bus station and on benches in Town.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 01:29 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

i've no printer ffs!
Old 26-05-2007, 01:40 PM   #4
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Not bad. A friend of mine sent me a bundle of Icke leaflets printed brightley years ago, advertising the iammeiamfree book, think he got them from the Bridge of Love company as Icke used to print under that name. I left them on buses, seats at the bus station and on benches in Town.
haha good stuff....makes you feel like you're doing something worthwhile anyway...it has to be better than just writing posts on here where people are already to some degree 'awake'

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 26-05-2007 at 07:43 PM.
Old 26-05-2007, 07:26 PM   #5
llogun

I think its a good idea i will post them in my area.
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #6
21_12_2012

I think sticking them up in public places would be better than posting through letter boxes or anything like that...just one here and one there, out at the pub one night whatever stick a couple around...many people would see it before it is eventually taken down.
Public toilet doors are always good, and public notice boards and stuff where lots of people look.
It's just a matter of taking a few of the leaflets/posters out with you everytime you go out somewhere, and a bit of cellotape, and stick one or 2 up whenever possible..it has to make a difference if many people just stick even 1 or 2 up whenever they can.
Old 26-05-2007, 07:50 PM   #7
andreadoria
Inactive

Thumbs up yeah...

brilliant! i haven't thought about it before... cool...
andreadoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 07:53 PM   #8
auron
Banned

Next to bus stop timetables, train stations.

Sneak a load of them inside library books, when no one is looking!
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 08:00 PM   #9
joy division
Banned

Lets do it!!!

Want to find out what you are NOT being told, and WHY you are not being told ?
joy division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 08:28 PM   #10
i am all i am
Banned

Life is merely an illusion,
You can draw your own conclusion.

i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 08:31 PM   #11
21_12_2012

Stuff like 9-11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB...FIND OUT WHY AT:-
WWW.DAVIDICKE.COM
Old 26-05-2007, 08:34 PM   #12
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
I think sticking them up in public places would be better than posting through letter boxes or anything like that...just one here and one there, out at the pub one night whatever stick a couple around...many people would see it before it is eventually taken down.
Public toilet doors are always good, and public notice boards and stuff where lots of people look.
It's just a matter of taking a few of the leaflets/posters out with you everytime you go out somewhere, and a bit of cellotape, and stick one or 2 up whenever possible..it has to make a difference if many people just stick even 1 or 2 up whenever they can.
Yes some would stick the leaflet in their pocket whilst drunk or not being able to read it in the dark. They'd wake up the next day and think wow what's this leaflet all about. Some would be onto websites you'd have to make a list, maybe takes some web adds from the apprecation thread on he Forum here.
Old 26-05-2007, 08:44 PM   #13
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Yes some would stick the leaflet in their pocket whilst drunk or not being able to read it in the dark. They'd wake up the next day and think wow what's this leaflet all about. Some would be onto websites you'd have to make a list, maybe takes some web adds from the apprecation thread on he Forum here.
Yeh, easy-to-remember ones would be good too, for the people who just look at it and read it quickly, so it sticks in their mind, maybe like:-
www.911truth.org
www.infowars.com
www.prisonplanet.com

But what would be even better is if someone could actually create a website for 'beginners' and 'newcomers' to the conspiracy scene, with lots of links on the main page, and a very easy-to-remember website address.
Old 26-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #14
auron
Banned

Here is my first attempt, for the new ones:

http://www.freewebs.com/amberleaf2007/greatlinks.htm

I'm still working on it.
Old 26-05-2007, 08:58 PM   #15
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by auron View Post
Here is my first attempt, for the new ones:

http://www.freewebs.com/amberleaf2007/greatlinks.htm

I'm still working on it.
Yeh those are the kind of links that would be needed. Good work.

In fact the main page could be broken down even simpler, with just the bare basics so as not to overwelm peoples brains when they first visit it.

Also, a web address that could be remembered even by a person who has had 10 pints of beer would be advantageous too !

Even something as 'silly sounding' as www.whatsgoingon.com

You know what i mean..? something really easy to remember, because if it is easy to remember, the person won't have to take the leaflet off the wall to remember it, and that way other people get a chance to see it later on, and also hopefully remember it too.
Old 26-05-2007, 09:00 PM   #16
auron
Banned

So true. Thanks for the tips.
Old 26-05-2007, 09:05 PM   #17
21_12_2012

Quote:
So true. Thanks for the tips.
But there are some excellent links on that page, lots of them !
Maybe that could be like a page a bit 'deeper' into the website, like from another link off the main page...something like:-

Click here for even more links to deeper and deeper conspiracies

But i do think the first main page would have to be set out very simply, due to most people being totally new to all this stuff.
Old 26-05-2007, 09:09 PM   #18
auron
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post

But i do think the first main page would have to be set out very simply, due to most people being totally new to all this stuff.
I'll spend a couple of hours later doing just that!
Old 26-05-2007, 10:04 PM   #19
21_12_2012

Quote:
Next to bus stop timetables, train stations.

Sneak a load of them inside library books, when no one is looking!
I like the library book idea..excellent idea that.
Could do it in the whole 'paranormal' and 'new age' sections of libraries.

in fact any kind of section really, random ones.
Old 26-05-2007, 10:13 PM   #20
lookfar

Great stuff here you guys!! I know someone who works in printing & I'm sure he'd be willing to help with flyers or anything bigger if needed...
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote