Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 06-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
1zenith
Banned

Default R the unawakened gettn' on yor nerves?

A friend emailed me and I was trying to explain to her daivid icke and politics and she emailed back and said " I am so glad a poor black president is n office". "He understands us poor working class people".

Yesterday i was in break room changing the ice trays and told a coworker how my filtered ice cubes at home came out looking like diamonds. She said "Fluoride is good for you". I didnt even mention the word fluoride. She gave me a snubbed look, and said " you know the ppl at my age! .. dang their teeth would be rotted all out if it wasnt for fluoride". I am thinking "omg"!!!

It is just terrifying that all these UNAWAKENED ppl have their heads so far up their [email protected]@. I guarantee you they will NEVER become awakened.
My coworker is 62. And I play cards at bookstore and try to talk about david icke stuff with a 74yr old lawyer and 61yr old accntant and they are real CONSERVATIVE. They will NEVER become awakened. The gun toting ho, he even said "i will kill him too" meaning david icke. I can't rememeber what we were even talking about. My mom and sister were all talking.
I wonder what false impressions D I gives them???

If you are trying to get your coworkers, x-mates, friends, or family members AWAKENED its NOT gonna happen.
YOU WILL COME ACROSS STRANGERS FOR WHATEVER REASON WHEREVER AND THEY WILL BE AWAKENED.
5 strangers at bookstore I came across were AWAKENED.

Last edited by 1zenith; 06-02-2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: mo
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:56 PM   #2
lakkimakki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
A friend emailed me and I was trying to explain to her daivid icke and politics and she emailed back and said " I am so glad a poor black president is n office". "He understands us poor working class people".

Yesterday i was in break room changing the ice trays and told a coworker how my filtered ice cubes at home came out looking like diamonds. She said "Fluoride is good for you". I didnt even mention the word fluoride. She gave me a snubbed look, and said " you know the ppl at my age! .. dang their teeth would be rotted all out if it wasnt for fluoride". I am thinking "omg"!!!

It is just terrifying that all these UNAWAKENED ppl have their heads so far up their [email protected]@. I guarantee you they will NEVER become awakened.
My coworker is 62. And I play cards at bookstore and try to talk about david icke stuff with a 74yr old lawyer and 61yr old accntant and they are real CONSERVATIVE. They will NEVER become awakened. The gun toting ho, he even said "i will kill him too" meaning david icke. I can't rememeber what we were even talking about. My mom and sister were all talking.

If you are trying to get your coworkers, x-mates, friends, or family members AWAKENED its NOT gonna happen.
YOU WILL COME ACROSS STRANGERS FOR WHATEVER REASON WHEREVER AND THEY WILL BE AWAKENED.
What if fluoride is actually good for your health?
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #3
odd job

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakkimakki View Post
What if fluoride is actually good for your health?
That's another name on my ignore list

Actually that's the best thing to do OP. It is better to ignore people who are obviously brain dead than waste your time trying to persuade them they are brain dead.

Last edited by odd job; 06-02-2013 at 06:04 PM.
odd job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:08 PM   #4
lakkimakki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odd job View Post

Actually that's the best thing to do OP. It is better to ignore people who are obviously brain dead than waste your time trying to persuade them they are brain dead.
What if all info about fluoride online is just fake, all reports are fake?

-Your gonna die it doesn't matter i am part of your ignore list or not.-
Old 08-02-2013, 09:21 PM   #5
lady of the lake

No, they are getting on my tits!! lol

ok... seriously -
They used to... now l disengage and move on. I ignore. Ignorance has truly become bliss for me.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #6
lady of the lake

Quote:

LMFAO!

hahahahahahaha bad. so bad. lol
Old 08-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #7
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakkimakki View Post
What if all info about fluoride online is just fake, all reports are fake?

-Your gonna die it doesn't matter i am part of your ignore list or not.-
Just think whenever you meet an idiot, that idiot is the product of millions of years of evolution. Food for thought.

Namaste

Last edited by swamideva; 08-02-2013 at 09:32 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #8
lakkimakki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Just think whenever you meet an idiot, that idiot is the product of millions of years of evolution. Food for thought.

Namaste

Old 09-02-2013, 07:01 PM   #9
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post

I'm gonna quote Mooji here who is someone who is truly awaken. He said to the affect of "Don't worry about trying to awake your family or friends or co-workers. If it is meant for them to become awaken. Then Oneness will lead them down that path."

You can only discuss things with them. If they want to know more about it then they'll ask you. If they don't want to know then they want ask you. I know you would like for everyone you know and love to become awaken to the truth. But sadly it will only happen if they want the truth.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:42 PM   #10
bruce wayne

what makes you think you are awakened OP?
bruce wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #11
term

Quote:

So how are you not a close-minded p#@$k by making a comment like this? It seems that though you describe yourself as an "awakened" person, you are unable to cope with views that differentiate from yours. Shouldn't people that abide to "enlightenment" try to do their best to reason with those who are still in the dark?
term is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:48 AM   #12
grandmasterp
Banned

Someone called Mooji is awakened?
Not awake enough to change that silly name though eh?
Why do some people need these 'awakened' guru coves to look up to?
Not enough toys in childhood was it?
ADHD (Absence of Dad's Hugs and Discipline)?
Or just a general sense of something lacking in one's life?

Last edited by grandmasterp; 12-02-2013 at 10:49 AM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #13
ponzi nemesis

The way I now see things I don't think of myself, or anyone here, so much as being 'awakened', but more that we have realised this is a dream. However we are still dreaming too, otherwise we wouldn't be in the dream. Whether there is anything to truly wake up to, well I expect we'll find out when, to an outside observer, we appear to die to this 'reality'.

Until then we're all just on different layers of this common experience we call 'reality'. Some here might get upset at the question "What if all info about fluoride online is just fake, all reports are fake?" and decide to ignore everything else the questioner says for evermore. This exactly mirrors the people who hear me say something like "nine eleven was an inside job" or even that I don't think it's a good idea to put fluoride in water for that matter, and they then decide to ignore everything I say.

It's all projection. We think of people as being 'unawakened', they see us as being in some kind of dreamworld. 'HIV' doesn't cause 'AIDS'? People seem to know that's nonsense and ignore everything I have to say about it, presumably thinking it's some kind of fantasy and that I inhabit a dreamworld; is that because I think of them as being 'unawakened'? I know the answer, of course it is, but I am also stuck in duality too it seems so repeatedly forget that I know this and so it continues.

To answer the question, yes, those that I see as unawakened do, very much, get on my nerves. I have flown off the handle several times on this forum and elsewhere when, for example, people talk as though they know I'm wrong, especially with respect to the mythical sexually transmitted killer virus known as 'HIV' which has no more evidence for its existence than the bogeyman who'll get you if you step on the cracks in the pavement.

Yet, as I explain in more detail in this thread, the 'truth' is that, in fact, there is no 'truth'. There is no 'HIV' but then there is no 'you', no 'me', no cells to 'infect', no 'life' to be brought to a premature end due to 'AIDS'. But if people 'believe' in 'HIV' it'll be real for them. If they think they are at risk then they are, in as much as the risk they experience is a 'real' as anything else, i.e. not 'real' at all!

So what to do? Spend as much time as possible in a forgiving, non-dual state of consciousness as possible I guess. Try to ask questions that might help 'wake people up' rather than rant at people, something I'm very prone to to and which seems to achieve nothing at all, in fact worse than that, it just causes people to become defensive, put up further barriers, or to break off contact altogether.

Perhaps just think of it all as being a dream. We are having our own, rather absurd, experiences. Nine eleven? What the fuck? How could 'they' think 'they' could get away with something like that? And yet, to all practical intents and purposes, 'they' have, and most people seem to think that 'we' are mad for trying to point out the bleedin' obvious*, that none of the three buildings, especially WTC7, could possibly have collapsed the way they did, yadda, yadda, yadda. We might as well be talking about aliens as far as they are concerned, and so many of us are; doesn't that seem strange to you? Is it not a bit like the scenes from Inception I mentioned in my 'Reality?' thread, i.e. so weird it makes you realise that this is, in fact, just another dream?

So remember that we are dreaming, 'they' are dreaming, and the more you separate yourself from others, i.e. the more you think of 'them' as unawakened, the more 'they' will think of you as being in your own little dreamworld, too. You are right of course but so are they. All we can do to make it a smoother ride is to assume goodwill, ask questions rather than dictate, et cetera. In fact that is I think what lakkimakki was doing when he said "What if all info about fluoride online is just fake, all reports are fake?"; in a sense it is all fake. All of it. All science is pseudoscience because it all assumes the existence of some kind of fixed, external 'truth' when, in fact, there is none. If you let that sink in, and if you see that it's true, I think you'll agree it's quite a shock to the system.

Last edited by ponzi nemesis; 12-02-2013 at 03:29 PM.
ponzi nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #14
bruce wayne

if you are posting comments on a public forum - you are not awakened.

identity or persona writes these comments. your awakened true self doesnt have to as it would realise there is no-one else to talk to.
bruce wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #15
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady of the lake View Post
No, they are getting on my tits!! lol

ok... seriously -
They used to... now l disengage and move on. I ignore. Ignorance has truly become bliss for me.
Apologies just have to say...
And very nice they are too.

grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #16
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Someone called Mooji is awakened?
Not awake enough to change that silly name though eh?
Why do some people need these 'awakened' guru coves to look up to?
Not enough toys in childhood was it?
ADHD (Absence of Dad's Hugs and Discipline)?
Or just a general sense of something lacking in one's life?

For information on Mooji for a more indepth look of him. Search his name on "YouTube."

For me I'm not a religous person, I don't need some "guru" telling me how to govern my life. I only resonate with the truth and when I listen to Mooji speak upon the nature of this reality. It resonates with me as the truth. No matter where the source comes from. If it resonates with you. Accept it, if it dosen't resonates with you then leave it alone. For me it's just that simple.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #17
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce wayne View Post
if you are posting comments on a public forum - you are not awakened.

identity or persona writes these comments. your awakened true self doesnt have to as it would realise there is no-one else to talk to.

So right you are. That was the main reason why I had stop posting on this site for some time. But I realized that I'm still everyone anyway. I realized that certain pieces of God don't know what's really going on in this world. Now it's not my job to try and awake everyone. I can only point them to the truth and let them make up their own minds. If they accept it wonderful, if they don't oh well.

But given the chance I try to explain to people what's really going on in this world everytime.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #18
tink123

wow! what a reaction!...reading everyones comments it seems that even being awake causes a row??..No! i'm more awake than you???? what?????

As for coming on forums...surely we come on here to share information and ideas our views and feelings and find a common consensus where we meet other like minded people who know and can see what is wrong in the world....we see through the lies we are told...so there for we must be more awake than those who refuse to listen and live in ignorance. I'm not saying thats wrong....but highlightening there are some that will never get it ....us that see it but can't find the answers and solutions we seek and i am pretty sure there would be those even higher than us that do know it all. So there are probably different levels to it all.

Personally I have been in her situation...and when the penny drops you do want to tell people..you get excited and think others will just see...but they don't then you see people turn away from you because of it...it appears to be a common thread in telling people.

So forums like this have a very important place otherwise we would be completely isolated with it..and thats terrible..isolating and a lonely place to be.
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #19
silverstarchild
Banned

here is my view... even if i might have got parts of it elsewhere....

are we all awakened? do we know it all? no

i would prefer to say we are all in different stages of awakening... some more than others. thats why even here, we cannot agree.

please remember back to the person you were, when you were "asleep" was that person a bad person... i think not.

are people who are too busy dealing with life and asleep bad people no most certainly not.

can they be awakened... possibly yes.

its up to us to keep pushing the message forward, but in the best way to wake people up.

shouting does not work very well on some people. if we are frustrated then that is our problem not theirs.

so do we just keep quiet? absolutely no!!

we just have to keep pushing the truth..... sometimes gently, sometimes sneakily sometimes patiently....etc.

giving up in despair is the worst thing we can do. and the best thing for them!

take heart that you are not alone, and that you and your children will be better people because of all the knowledge you have gained.

use what you know to build a better life for yourself... so that you can be a wayseer down the line.

the world is going to need people who are awake, and yes its getting more urgent. but its not up to you to awaken everyone.

it is up to themselves.

the best way to do this eventually, is when the critical mass is reached so that the asleep will be in an ascending minority.

sure they will wish they woke up sooner... but you will be able to look them in the eye and say... well i did try to tell you.

peace to all
silverstarchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #20
farros

I wonder if a dehydrated ehtiopian would give a shit about flouridated tap water?
farros is offline   Reply With Quote