Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 19-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
1zenith
Banned

Default Astral Travel and techniques

What are some techniques I can use to help me astral travel more often?

My nephew was over and he was trying to hypnotize himself.

Would that work?

I can always go out of body when i listen to meditation music but i want to TRAVEL.

Onetime I went out of body and didnt know it. I was walking around my apt for like an hour and i kept hearing the alarm clock go off. I kept trying to unplug it out of body and trying to turn if off out of body. And i kept hearing... Ehhhhh Eheee Eeeeeeeeee. FINALLLY I had a THOT dawn on me probably because of the help of my spirit guide and it said " maybe i am out of body, maybe i need to get back in my body"

I went to bedroom and slammed myself down on floor then i "woke up". Now that was bizarre. I could have been late for work.
I always KNOW when i am out of body. But that time i DIDNT.
that was 9 yrs ago. And i wished i would have looked at the bed because supposedly i should have seen myself laying there.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
My nephew was over and he was trying to hypnotize himself.

Would that work?
I'd say no, that's not the way..but was he trying to astral travel? If so there is plenty of sites that offer various methods if you want to get more control over it...but I would recommend getting clued up on the astral planes first..
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 11:37 PM   #3
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
What are some techniques I can use to help me astral travel more often?
Stop.

Stop moving, stop being and stop thinking. Watch your thoughts but let them come and go. Focus on your breathing and every time you breath in your still, then when you breath out imagine that sudden dropping sensation that feels like you stomach has entered your chest...such as when an elevator drops or in a car that goes over a bump..when you breath in again your still.

When you start to feel your body fall asleep you'll get some crackling or fuzzing but try to ignore it and remain focused on breathing and you may drop into a state of darkness...your vision expands all around...get used to just observing and remain thoughtless...don't even about if your thinking or not..just be nothingness..this actually comes just before you separate ..wrote that backwards sorry..its been a long time since I last traveled deluxe class! Anyway..good luck

Last edited by itsallinus; 19-01-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 20-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #4
valens75

Good job, you just taught this guy how to plunge deep into his consciousness/subconsciousness without any experience, which is extremely dangerous. Don't listen to this idiot he doesn't know a single thing about projecting consciousness or travel for that matter, he is giving you advice on how to lose your mind deep in your consciousness.
valens75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #5
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by valens75 View Post
Good job, you just taught this guy how to plunge deep into his consciousness/subconsciousness without any experience, which is extremely dangerous. Don't listen to this idiot he doesn't know a single thing about projecting consciousness or travel for that matter, he is giving you advice on how to lose your mind deep in your consciousness.
Been doing it for years, since i was a child actually and if you read my first post I said they should get clued up on it first. Your the one talking rubbish...losing your mind deep in your consciousness...absolute bs.
Old 20-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #6
tnt1

Just buy the Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep from Amazon. You might buy some others if they strike your fancy but its the only one you need really. This on top of the fact that if you apply the teachings using them they do work and you will find yourself exploring realms unseen believe me. Also, remember its all mind. Its your dream and your mind dreaming this right now so mold it anyway you want it.
Old 20-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #7
1zenith
Banned

Default WOW. Do binueral beats worK?

I will try that cd mentioned.

I get bored with the same cd all the time. Do binural beats work?
I never tried one of those cds in my cd player. But that seemed annoying to me.--the beats on utube.

The one i am listening to now is ILLUMINATION. by randy L.
Dang your body really really VIBRATES. I can go out of body!!!!!
Just not TRAVEL.

BUT I only astral travel without listening to that stuff 80% spontaneously.

I just like the cds to see if i can ever develop the abilities to do it by cd alone. I am gonna try this method again --eating light meal all day then drink half a glass a wine night before.
All i know is the moon must have been right because from 6-7am many mos ago I kept going out GOING out GOING out. Every time i laid back down BOOM. IT was AWESOME!!! I was fully alert. Also i succussfully traveled twice that morning. The night before i did drink half a glass of wine. dark wine.

If i didnt have to get up at 7am and go to work i could have went OUT OF BODY all day long!!!!! It was a thurs morning.
But at THAT time ,that is when I figured out how to scream out to my egyptian guide where i wanted to go en route and she PLOPS me there.
I said "take me to another planet"!!!!!!!! and she did.
The second time i was like 'just take me to a building'.
It appeard she placed me in a little day care center or school. there were toys and candy wrappers on the floor but no little kids.

Also, onetime i went out of body and went to the school down the street in OP KS and i was walking around the halls looking at ppls faces and i was thinking 'this is so cool. i know they cant see me". I zoned in on one of the teachers faces. Because it seemed like a 40s woman.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote