Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 30-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #61
manxboz

These Coorids are not clear at all on my screen, could you type them out for me please?

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #62
judge360

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
These Coorids are not clear at all on my screen, could you type them out for me please?
My Screens Not That Good Either M8

But I Think Ive Got A few:

9 05 14 96 S
77 41 50 50 W

Another

14 43 34 96 S
69 21 29 57 W

Heres 3 More:

9 05 35 41 S
72 41 51 23 W

14 36 30 48 S
69 25 12 34 W

13 09 41 45 S
21 33 11 09 W

Hope These Are Correct

Thanks Again m8
judge360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 10:20 PM   #63
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by judge360 View Post
My Screens Not That Good Either M8

But I Think Ive Got A few:

9 05 14 96 S
77 41 50 50 W

Another

14 43 34 96 S
69 21 29 57 W

Heres 3 More:

9 05 35 41 S
72 41 51 23 W

14 36 30 48 S
69 25 12 34 W

13 09 41 45 S
21 33 11 09 W

Hope These Are Correct

Thanks Again m8
Thanks that'll help alot I'll bring my findings ASAP

Old 30-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #64
judge360

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Thanks that'll help alot I'll bring my findings ASAP
No, Thank You

For Taking The Time To Check This Out Its Very Much Appreciated.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:33 AM   #65
judge360

Here's A Couple Of More Recent Reports On USO's

There's So Many Good Cases Im Lost In The Reseach LOL

Quote:
Posted: February 16, 2008

Date: February 16, 2008 Time: 6:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cape Breton Englishtown. Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: We had pulled over to check the trailer hitch. We are next to the shore about [a] 1/2 kilometer south of the ferry in Englishtown, the east side of Kelly's Mountain. Out of the water about one kilometer away came a large triangle shape. It had a bluish glow but not very bright. It hovered above the water for 5 - 10 seconds and then went straight up. We are now looking up at it. It’s about 3,000 feet in the air and we figure its about 200 feet long and about 75 feet wide. Two more just like it came out of the water in the same area and did the same thing as the first. We are now looking at 3 UFO(s) in the sky. The[y] started going higher almost straight up then it looked like they became one or were very close together. It started to go north and started to look like a star in the sky. It got somewhat brighter and it disappeared in the sky and we figure it was about 80 miles or so north of us within 1 minute then vanished. That's it.
Quote:
Date: May 25, 2008

Time: 9:20 - 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Rochester NY.

Number of witnesses: 3

Number of objects: 2

Shape of objects: Bright Orange Balls of light.

Full Description of event/sighting: This isn't the first time I have seen the lights over the lake [Lake Ontario]. They are bright orange always and they either fade away suddenly or the[y] seem to drop out of the sky into the water. You can tell they are defiantly not flares nor are they boat or buoy lights. They hang around and it always baffles me that no one else seems to notice or pay attention to them as if they can't see them or maybe they do and they just dismiss them. I have seen them a total of 10 times in the past year and there have been more them three witnesses with me at different times.
Quote:
Argentina is in the middle of a massive UFO flap, with sightings occurring virtually on a daily basis. Much of this activity centers on the town of Victoria in the Entre Rios province.

One of the most recent sightings occurred on January 2, 2009 starting at around 11pm. Witnesses are reported to have seen at least three UFOs. The first emerged from the body of water known as Laguna Del Pescado and then sped towards the fields surrounding the regional city of Victoria. A second large white light then appeared in the sky, parallel to the moon, before turning west and speeding upwards away from earth. Finally another light then appeared and did the same-the lights ranged in color from white, blue, red orange and yellow.

The UFOs were seen by multiple witnesses from a number of viewpoints and police were contacted. One witness noted that they did not behave like Chinese lanterns, flares or fireworks but rather like controlled craft. A photograph taken of one of the objects appears above.

This is hardly the first incident concerning Laguna Del Pescado and Los Rios Province in Argentina. Numerous high profile UFO sightings have been reported over the years as well as a series of suspicious cattle mutilations. There are also reports of a crashed UFO in 1992 that was witnessed by local farmers and cleaned up by the military.

There is a UFO Museum in Victoria which contains a unique metallic substance supposedly taken from the crash site that turns translucent when photographed and causes mobile phones to break! Local Argentinean ufologists have even scanned the area around Laguna Del Pescado with magnetic receivers and while they found irregularities they found nothing conclusive. However the local UFO museum's director Ms Silvia Perez is fairly convinced that a UFO base exists in the area, possibly submerged under Laguna Del Pescado.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #66
judge360

Here's Some More Recent USO Reports:

Quote:
USO and UFO in Messina.

Here comes testimony about a USO which emerged from the sea in the area of Faro-Mortelle (ME): On February 5, 2009, three workers involved in the renovation of a house hear a hissing which they define as "like a pressure cooker." Turning their gaze toward the sea, astounded, they witness a scene "from a movie": a very "big" USO in the shape of a sphere emerges about 800 meters from the beach, takes off until it reaches an altitude of 1000-1500 meters, then stops. Immediately afterwards, the astonished witnesses see nine other smaller UFOs come out from the underside of the larger UFO and move away quickly in the direction of Palermo. When this operation was carried out, the UFO dropped slowly until it submerged completely. The witnesses explain that the UFO "ball" had a diameter of at least 45-50 meters [147.6 ft.-164 ft.], that it was lead gray, smooth, and quiet, and that the sighting occurred around 2:30 p.m. News of the sighting came to our center thanks to the wife and daughter of one of our reader's workers. What can we say? USOs and UFOs again in our seas. Is there perhaps a connection with the overused Caronia1 because statistically several sightings can be resolved with the departure of the objects in the direction of Palermo? Thanks to Maria Teresa Cettina and her daughter, the wife and daughter of the third witness. Doctor Marta Falletta, researcher at the UFO Research Center – Messina. Published in Ufologia.
Quote:
02-02-2009

Bell shaped UFO taking on water - 2nd Feb 2009, Cinderford area (Welsh border) UK.

I had returned home from work and gone to bed at 1:30am. At 1:45 I was just dozing off when I woke suddenly because there was an extremely bright orange light shining through my window. The light was so bright that it illuminated part of the room even through thick curtains. The light was pulsing and my first thought was that the house was on fire.

I got up and opened the curtains and could barely see anything because the light shining in was so intense. After a few seconds my eyes adjusted to the light and I could see that it was coming from what I can only describe as a small bell shaped UFO at the bottom of my garden which is about 60ft away from the window. The light appeared to be pulsing quite slowly but it is possible that this effect was due to the intensity of the light.

The UFO was hovering above the small stream at the end of my garden and bizarre though it sounds water was being drawn up into the craft. I was unable to determine if there was an opening because of the angle but it appeared to simply be flowing directly up into the craft in a column about 3ft wide.

I would estimate the craft to be about the same size as a VW beetle car. It was so bright it was difficult to look directly at it but it did not appear to have any hatches, windows, doors and no other features or markings.

The craft was around 10 to 15 feet above the stream and was bobbing up and down slightly. This continued for what I'd guess to be about 30 seconds before the water stopped flowing and the craft began to move away. Its movements weren't very graceful, it almost seemed to stagger to the right and left as it cleared the wooded area by the stream.

Its movements near the ground were quite clumsy and it seemed to be making adjustments to its path in a rather robotic way to clear the trees, sort of 2ft this way, 3 ft that way and then back in the direction it came. Like a robot trying to work out a path rather than an intelligent pilot moving a craft. It then rose sharply and shot off to the west at amazing speed.

As it rose in the air it tilted dipping one the nearest side to me downwards slightly, it did not appear to rotate and there was no noise whatsoever at any time. My vision was extremely blurred afterwards and when I closed my eyes I could still see an afterimage for around 4 hours after the event. For several days my vision was tinted red at times leading me to fear I had damaged my eyes though thankfully I don't appear to have suffered any long term effects.

Curiously for three days afterwards no birds came into the garden which is really strange as my garden is normally full of birds feeding on the bird table. The crows nests which are in the trees around the stream also appear to have been abandoned completely.
Quote:
09-03-2006

Lake Superior -- On Sunday, September 3, 2006, at or near 11:30 PM (2330 Hrs) E D T, while sitting outdoors looking across White Fish Bay toward Canada gazing at the red beacons from many electricity generating windmills on an island in the bay, I suddenly became aware of a brilliant gold-white sphere of light just below the cloud layer to my east. I was in a lawn chair and had binoculars with me. Seeing this light appear below the overcast my first thought was of an aircraft with its landing light turned on. As an airplane watcher I kept my eye on the light expecting to see and hear an aircraft approach directly toward me. I said nothing to my wife who was next to me tending our fire. I picked up my binoculars for a better view and noticed while watching the light that I was lowering the glasses to keep it in view as the surface of the lake was becoming visible.

I realized the object was not heading toward me but instead was in a slow controlled, steady descent. As it neared the lake's surface, its own brilliance formed a reflection on the water. As the object continued its descent, the reflection on the water grew brighter and larger. The object, visible only as a ball of light (which may have had a dark band across the center) lowered itself and the object and its reflection merged at the surface of the lake and the object was gone from view. As I watched the object it had descended into and below the surface of the lake. Not a ripple or other disturbance appeared on the surface. There was no dark outline of a landed craft. There were no sounds. There was never any steady, flashing, or strobing red, green, or white navigation lights as would appear on a conventional air or watercraft. I continued to watch but nothing more was seen, just empty, still water. I eliminated all the mundane, prosaic things to come to mind; conventional aircraft, watercraft, meteors, fireballs, parachute flares, signal flares, balloons, etc... This object behaved like none of these things. It was not falling, not flickering and flaring, not drifting, not landing on the water, not hovering, not making sounds. It came through the cloud deck, slowly descended into the lake, and was gone. It took about a minute. I felt I had witnessed something unusual.

Thanks to MUFON CFS

Last edited by judge360; 02-05-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:19 PM   #67
manxboz

Thanks Judge these shall go into my new file I have just opened on the USO phenomenon. Also still playing with those Google Earth pics, i'll put my opinion on her as soon as I have one

Keep up the good work

Last edited by manxboz; 02-05-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #68
coco

Great job Judge360 and Manxbox!

Hmm, bell shaped, very bright, pulsating object.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:34 AM   #69
pound

Excellent thread! USO's have always fascinated me. And just as with UFO's man has recorded these peculiar sightings ever since the beginning of the written word, which makes this area of study even more confounding in the overall context of the hidden history of the Earth. Like someone already mentioned and posted, the UFO hunters episode on USO's was stellar and quite comprehensive for just an hour long show, for people just getting familiar with this area of study that show is a wealth of knowledge.

I definitely think that the underground bases throughout the world and the underground bases beneath the oceans of the world are fundamentally connected in more ways than we realize. I think that many of these bases on ground and in the water may be from an era long past, possibly thousands of years old in some cases. I also think that many of the newer bases IE Dulce, Cheyenne mountain, China Lake, Mount Shasta etc...were built on much older sites that may of possibly housed ancient, pre-historic bases..all of which may of been entrances to the fabled and mysterious inner earth that the ancients spoke so much about.
Anyways. I highly reccomend these books on the subjects:

The legendary book on USO's by an expert investigator into the field, Ivan T. Sanderson's "Invisible Residents":

Old 03-05-2010, 09:47 AM   #70
judge360

There's A Documentary On The First Book That You Mention, Underwater And Underground Bases I'll Post It Here Soon

Old 03-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #71
judge360

Continuing With Recent USO Reports:

Quote:
12-20-2008

Indonesia: Another UFO spotted over a lake by multiple witnesses

Recently we reported a UFO sighting in Argentina involving a number of UFOs seen rising from a lake in the province of Entre Rios on January 2 2009 by numerous witnesses. Now we have received reports of a very similar sighting in Indonesia. The parallels are striking and raise many questions.

A group of eight friends planned to go to a concert in the centre of the regional city of Jember in East Java on December 20 2008.Tickets to the concert were sold out so the group headed back to one of their homes in two cars. Heavy traffic in the centre of the city forced the group to go an alternative route past a lake on the outskirts of the town. One of the cars halted as the driver spotted a remarkable sight above the small lake that they were passing.

Two large lights rose from the lake, one white and one red. Two beams were then shot from the lights towards the lake and at that point the lights appeared to change formation; this lasted no less than ten minutes before the strange lights shot off upward into the night sky.

All of the group are willing to testify and it is understood that there have been other witnesses who have called local media outlets about the UFO sighting. The sighting has also been reported to Indonesia's main UFO research group BETA-UFO. One of the witnesses has insisted that what they saw was not a fireworks display, plane, kite, balloon or tower. All of the witnesses appear credible 'solid citizens' with no prior UFO sightings to their names (not that we are suggesting you can't see a UFO more than once).

The remarkable similarity of this sighting to the Argentinean sighting raises many tantalising questions. Are aliens hiding UFO bases at the bottom of lakes, possibly beneath the ground? It appears that lakes would provide the ideal camouflage. Does a network of tunnels connect these lake bottom bases at various points on the globe? The evidence at this stage seems to suggest that lakes are in fact very much a part of the aliens strategy for keeping us guessing in regards to their presence on this planet.
Quote:
09-05-2006

UFO Sighting Report – Canada

Please note that the reports in this section have been submitted to UFOINFO/UFO ROUNDUP and accepted in good faith. No investigation has been carried out by UFOINFO.

With the increasing use of digital cameras we are seeing more photos showing alleged 'UFOs' - many of these could be insects, cloud shapes etc. As many readers have asked to see the photos I will be using some of them and leaving it up to the individual to make up their own mind - John @ UFOINFO.

Quote:
September 5th 2006 : Pabos, Gaspesie, Quebec

UFOINFO Sighting Form Report

Date: 09/05/06 around 5:15pm eastern standard time

Approach Direction: from the east along the seashore

Departure Direction: going west but vanished behind some trees.

Witness Direction: south

Description: I had an odd sighting this evening (Tuesday Sept 5th) about 5:15pm. A white glowing orb with a smaller red orb following behind it travelled along the sea coast behind my house. It seemed to be traveling maybe about 50mph going west towards the Baie des Chaleurs. It was no boat, too many jagged rocks along the coast and I live on a 30ft cliff. It seemed to be traveling along the side of this cliff and winked out behind some trees. I saw this from my kitchen window, ran outside and looked down the coast but could not see anything at all. Out at sea a ways there where (sic) 1 or 2 small fishing boats, but this sighting was way too close to shore, moveing (sic) too fast and seemed to be above the water makeing (sic) no sound at all. The area where the pine trees are, which it vanished behind, is the same area where in early march I believe it was, I witnessed some strange lightning in one area close to shore under the waves, under water!
Here's Another With Photo's:

Quote:
10-07-2008

I present the four photos as this event actually occurred because the text that was submitted to me came out of sequence. This case includes aspects of the Chicago O'Hare Airport sighting in which a hole was punched in a cloud in that Nov. 07, 2006 case as well as in this case.

Of course, what is of interest to me is the creation of the steam, which is part of my studies. –CF-
Note: The woman who submitted this case to me has more than a passing interest in UFOs in that she revealed during our exchange of e-mails that she was an abductee at a very young age, and this continued into her adult life. This is a conscious memory.

Also, keep in mind that these are video clips that I have enlarged slightly for clarity. Due to them being digital, they will be slightly distorted. From one of the photos, I measured one of the bathers in millimeters (=3mm) and assigned the height equal to 6 feet (an assumption). Then I measured the UFO’s width which came up as 5 mm. In an equation the UFO’s width equals 10 feet.

Quote:
E-mail # 1 received October 7, 2008, at 11:31 p.m. Attached was video clip #3.

I live on St. Pete Beach in Florida. I caught this from a webcam video posted at a site for the Tradewinds Resort near my home. This little disc-shaped UFO came out of the clouds, left a little hole in the cloud it came from, and bounced on the water, and took off. I tried to get the best pics I could and this is one of them. I have several more and I am very excited about this because I am always searching the skies. Thanks for the neat website and please let me know what you think. You can have the other pics if you want them because I want to share them with the world. Witness’s name deleted by me. –CF-

Upon inspection of the #3 clip, I thought it was interesting, but, 1) the UFO did not seem to be doing anything with the water, and 2) although the UFO was larger than the bathers, I couldn’t determine if it was anything more than a ball being thrown within the view of the camera, or indeed a UFO. The person I am calling the witness is NOT in reality a witness to the event, but to a video. Keep in mind that at the time the witness had seen the entire tape.-CF-

E-mail # 2 received October 8, 2008, at 1:55 p.m. Attached was video clip #1.
In this one you can see the UFO just popping out of the clouds, seconds before hitting the water. Note that there are at least 6 people on the beach in close proximity. I think someone must have been an eyewitness since there was a splash. Witness’s name deleted by me. –CF-

The witness has the advantage over me as these clips are digital, and enlarging the clip shows very little because it becomes more distorted. However, the witness seemed to freely respond and did send a third clip that really caught my interest.-CF-

E-mail # 3 received October 8, 2008, at 1:59 p.m. Attached was video clip #2.
Not sure if I sent this one yet, but here you can see the little hole it made in the clouds above it, and this is right before it splashes on the water. It appeared to be ejecting some steam just before it hit the surface; that is not a splash because it had not touched the water yet. Witness’s name deleted by me. –CF-

OK I’m hooked... This is an observation that I would NOW, after years of reading these reports, almost expect to see. Almost, because there are other factors involved. –CF-

E-mail # 4 received October 8, 2008, at 2:03 p.m.

I am going to try to find the video loop from that time period on the St. Pete Beach webcam site where I saw it. If I can locate it, I will send it to you. I think this is very important material, and it should be available to everyone. Thanks... Witness’s name deleted by me.

–CF-
I had high hopes.-CF-

However, in response to my question:

Do you remember the date you first saw it or better yet was there a filming date on the video?

I saw it on 10/07/08 that was the same day the video loop was posted and it was Sky 9 webcam (local Tampa Bay news channel). It was from their webcam that is on St. Pete Beach. It would be awesome to be able to get a copy but I do not know how. At the top of each of my pics, there is a date of the video and should have the exact time of them, too. [I tried to read the time but it was too fuzzy.-CF-]

Luckily, she could read it off her original clips: The time on the video was 11:11:20 a.m.

UFOCAT PRN – NONE
Old 03-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #72
judge360

Continued

Quote:
01-01-2007

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report

Occurred : 1/1/2007 14:00 (Entered as : 01/01/2007 14:00)
Reported: 2/8/2007 8:23:10 PM 20:23
Posted: 2/24/2007
Shape: Changing
Duration:15 minutes

Craft that changed shape, then shot into the water.

Cashew shaped at first, hovering in the sky. So I thought "maybe this is a bird". But then the birds flew next to it, and they did not look similar at all. Then I thought "maybe this is a kite", but the area that it flew over was too big for kite range.

It hovered over an island in the distance at the beach, it changed shapes, going back and forth, scanning the island. At some points it was completely still. It would morph from a cashew shape to a pill shape.

There was only one craft that I saw.

Shapes would change; it was black or a very dark color. After the craft was done scanning this island, its shape got skinny and shot into the water.

Background was just sky, and a little island, there were no trees in the way its a completely open area at the beach.

There were some people in cars but I don’t think anyone was looking at what I was looking at, from their point of view there might have been a tree in the way.
Quote:
01-21-2007

Maine Silver Oval Shaped Craft

Anson. Brian Vike HBCC UFO reports, "I telephoned the gentleman over his sighting on January 21, 2007 and had a wonderful conversation with the man. He also told me he has had some missing time experiences and his story was really amazing to say the least.”

Three witnesses spotted an oval shaped object over a small pond at the intersection of RT. 234 and the Horseback Road in a rural area of Maine about six miles from the nearest town. My former fiancé Olivia, who was driving, her mother Helen, and I were headed to the town of Anson, as we took a right turn onto the horseback road, Helen, who rarely curses, said loudly, "What the hell is that!" She was sitting in the rear driver’s side seat. I was in the passenger seat. Olivia stopped the vehicle, and I looked out the driver’s window.

Sitting perfectly still in the sky was a huge, about 300 feet long, silver oval shaped something! It looked to be less than 1000 feet away and was about 50 feet thick. The top of this thing had a reddish glow, and the whole thing had markings or corrugations on it, it reminded me of the old Jiffypop popcorn dome. This thing made no noise and did not move while we were watching. There were no control surfaces or any kind of cabin or gondola visible, and I could see the entire length of it, no ropes or wires either. The vehicle remained running and no electrical disturbance was noticed. After about three minutes Olivia’s vehicle started rolling, a small stand of evergreens blocked our view for about ten seconds and when we could see the sky again the thing was gone.

The next day, I drove past the little pond and noticed a round hole in the ice, where the thing was hovering. I also noticed a rash on the side of my body that burned and itched for several days, it also hurt, like I had been kicked. I talked to people in the area about this sighting and one friend said that he and his sister saw something just like it at the same location three years before. Others have seen different things also. I have also had multiple sightings at different times as well as 2 incidents with missing time, I will post these later.
Quote:
11-10-2005

CISU Case: 258

Category: B (Objects that fall into water or because they dive down after making some

additional maneuvers)

Evaluation: Insufficient information

Original Source: “Ufo Notiziario” del dicembre gennaio 2006, pp. 17-18.

Sighting Description: Two unbiased witnesses observed a very interesting phenomenon in the sky over Genova. At 12.10 am Mr E.D. saw some kind of air balloon in the sky that seemed to be emitting fire. Eventually it started descending and ultimately disappeared into the sea. The whole event lasted about 10 minutes. A couple that also witnessed the phenomenon were able to provide much more detail as they used a pair of binoculars to get a better look. The object was elliptical, had four portholes on its side and had smoke puffing out of one end. It seemed to be made from solid light and have a black shadow all around it. The witnesses were not able to understand whether it was a luminous ellipse inside a dark disc, or if it was simply an ellipse surrounded by a dark ring. All of a sudden the ellipse started to vibrate and the dark disc began firing out red sparks. Eventually the whole object began to descend towards the sea.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #73
manxboz

Look though those weird underwater structures you gave me Judge I came accross this as well.

Located off the coast of Spain, it's about 1.25mi offshore. Appears to be an 'array' of large circular structures of significant size.

Intresting to say the least.

Old 03-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #74
coco

Judge360: No kidding, a USO/UFO in St. Pete! I used to live just across the bridge from there in Tampa.

Manxbox, that object in the water appears unusually uniform to be naturally occurring and the 'holes' appear as if they are atop a raised, rectangular formation.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 03-05-2010 at 03:22 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #75
judge360

Cool Were The Structures There And Were They The Same As The Ones I Posted?

Good Find With Them Circular Structures Very Interesting Huge As Well
Old 03-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #76
manxboz

Quote:
Cool Were The Structures There And Were They The Same As The Ones I Posted?

Good Find With Them Circular Structures Very Interesting Huge As Well
Yes they were, I have spoken to some friends of mine who are very clued up (and not as mad as me ) and they say with the patterns I presented in the photos it would suggest something is down there, that is manmade.

Old 03-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #77
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Judge360: No kidding, a USO/UFO in St. Pete! I used to live just across the bridge from there in Tampa.

Manxbox, that object in the water appears unusually uniform to be naturally occurring and the 'holes' appear as if they are atop a raised, rectangular formation.
That they do Coco, if only I could convince someone to take me to this spot. Maybe one day.

Old 03-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #78
judge360

I Think There's Some More Cases From ST Pete Coco

Manxboz I Was Expecting You To Come Back With Maybe Similar Anomalies But If They Are Exactly The Same I Think We Can Rule Out Glitches As Id Expect Them To Be Different Seeing As They Viewed At Different Times
Old 03-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #79
manxboz

Quote:
I Think There's Some More Cases From ST Pete Coco

Manxboz I Was Expecting You To Come Back With Maybe Similar Anomalies But If They Are Exactly The Same I Think We Can Rule Out Glitches As Id Expect Them To Be Different Seeing As They Viewed At Different Times
I was expecting the same or maybe nothing there at all. But like you said I think we can rule out glitches. I have checked these out over the last two days so it is definitly there, I have also used three different google earths as well.

Old 03-05-2010, 03:43 PM   #80
judge360

Is There Any Way We Can Find Out Were These Locations Are?

Lake Names Etc Then I Can Check And See If There's Any Reports Of USO's/UFO's In These Areas