Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 08-08-2008, 04:06 PM   #1
wollywinker

Unhappy The Death of the Internet by 2012...

If you value the Internet, the video below is the MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER WATCH. The powers-that-be plan to dismantle the Internet by 2012 and replace it with "Internet2" - where you'll only have access to a couple of thousand sites instead of the millions of sites you can access today. Please send the video to all your YouTube contacts. Together we can save the Internet. Thank you to everyone who helps with this serious issue.

In this video, from August 4th 2008, Alex Jones discusses in detail the serious issue of Internet censorship and how it is affecting us. The only winners of this censorship are the governments and corporate oligarchies who want to severely restrict our freedom of speech and our ability to acquire factual information from independent news sites. If you sit by and do nothing about the info you hear in this video, you are effectively kissing goodbye to the Internet as we know it. By 2012, the ‘powers-that-be’ plan to turn the Internet into nothing more than a glorified cable TV system where access to anything other than mainstream sites will be highly restricted - just like in communist China. We cannot allow this to happen. Only the power of the people can stop this. If we fail to voice our views on this issue NOW, the Internet as we know it will be gone forever and important sites like InfoWars.com and PrisonPlanet.com will not be there for us anymore. I cannot stress enough how important this issue is. Please go to InfoWars.com and check out the links covering Internet censorship and you’ll see what I mean. Copy and paste the articles and email them to everyone you know, including the mainstream news sites. Post the articles on MySpace and as many other forums as you can. You can also download this video and upload it to your channel and to other video sites. We need to make a big noise over this, otherwise they’ll go full steam ahead with their plans to dismantle the Internet by 2012. Once the Internet is gone, it’s gone forever, and there won’t be any complaints departments to complain to when you want the old Internet back. The time to take action is NOW.

The raw video used for this edited version is from the InfoWars.com site and is available on Google Video. It contains so much important information that it was difficult to decide on which bits to use for this shortened version. I tried to squeeze in as much as possible but I had to omit some really important stuff - such as the interview with Paul Watson - who details some of the communist-style Internet censorship that is taking place in the UK right now. For example, sites like InfoWars.com are now being blacklisted by public Internet access points at railway stations, libraries and universities. There is evidently an agenda in place to systematically restrict access to all news sites that are not part of the mainstream oligarchy. And it’s not just public Internet access points that are censoring the Internet. Broadband companies are now applying the same filtering systems to home Internet users. And if that wasn’t bad enough, sites like Google, YouTube and Yahoo, that use content filtration systems for their users in communist China, are now applying those same censoring systems on users in western democratized countries like the US, Canada and the UK. And what’s more, the main Internet service providers are switching over to metered billing systems, where they only allow you to download a couple of gigabytes per month - and they’ll charge you through the nose just for that! You would easily exceed that limit by watching only a few short YouTube videos each day. If you want to download more than a couple of gig per month, you’ll of course have to pay for it. And that’s just for starters. In this video you’ll find out about all of the main ways in which they are attempting to dismantle the Internet as we know it. It is clear that the Internet is being attacked from every possible angle. I for one will not sit by and allow this to happen. I don’t want to get all my news from the likes of CNN, Fox and the BBC. I want to expand my world view, not limit it.

This is a serious call to action folks. This video needs to go viral as a matter of extreme urgency. Of all the videos I’ve uploaded to YouTube over the past 16 months, THIS IS THE MOST URGENT OF THEM ALL. We have now reached a huge crisis point in terms of our freedom of speech and our freedom to access information from non-corporate sources. We can either do nothing and just watch the Internet being dismatntled before our very eyes, or we can take action now and salvage what’s left of the Internet as it stands today.

If everyone who watches this video rates it and shares it with their YouTube contacts, we can make our voices heard and together we can save the Internet. All it takes is for everyone to do SOMETHING, no matter how small. Please click on the “Send Video” link (displayed below the video itself), and send this video out to all of your contacts on YouTube. It’ll only take 20 seconds of your time, but it will have a big impact in waking people up to what’s being done to our freedom of speech and our freedom to access information. It took me a whole day to edit this video. All I ask of you is 20 seconds of your time to rate the video and send it out to your contacts. But if you feel as strongly about Internet censorship as I do, you’ll also go to InfoWars.com and PrisonPlanet.com and start pasting the articles on this subject all over the net. The links are provided below. Thank you everyone for your support, I appreciate it immensely.

http://www.InfoWars.com
http://www.PrisonPlanet.com
http://www.JonesReport.com

Remember, Alex has a number of other contests running right now up until August 19th with some great prizes for both video makers and article writers. If you’re good at putting videos together, have a go at the contest for the best 9/11 Truth Rising trailer. There are competitions still open for video makers and writers, you can get all the details on the InfoWars site.
wollywinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
jayelowell

as long as we can share information then we will be ok!

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:34 PM   #3
mcthompson2x
Inactive

The internet is going away whether we like it or not when the time is right, but the good news is that by 2012 we might not even need the internet anymore. The end is near for those who seek to control. They think things are going according to plan, but they're being played too. I see no reason to fear the death of the internet - eventually, it will have served it's purpose to help us evolve and realize the power of collective conscience. We will live on no matter what!
mcthompson2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:43 AM   #4
simplify

Mcthompson2x..... I agree with you....there is nothing we can do, still too many people asleep. Also prophecy will play itself out! It is stated I think in the Book of Revelation, that "they will be given their time & then they will be thrown into the abyss for a very long time" then peace will reign on earth again. Unfortunately, we are and will suffer more at the hands of these "smug" monsters, but I take comfort in knowing that their day is coming. Karma always takes its toll. For us now....our role is to stay calm, pray/meditate, spend time getting grounded in nature. Develop as much love in your life as possible. This can be done in whatever way makes your heart sing....love, and a sense of "knowingness" will help us get through these dark times. Try not to let fear pull you down, for your fear will not change anything. Sadly these events will play themeselves out, in order for a new beginning. Some people say we live in a exciting time of history, I say Please can I leave the planet now, this is not exciting to me. A rainbow of love/light to all.

Last edited by simplify; 09-08-2008 at 01:45 AM.
simplify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:45 AM   #5
mcthompson2x
Inactive

Be careful that we are not complacent as the prophecy plays itself out, because we have the power to prevent them from unleashing viruses and killing us en masse. I think we can avert disaster as long as we stay on the positive path as individuals. It may seem like we are outnumbered but a little bit of light makes up for an awful lot of darkness.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:56 AM   #6
simplify

Again, I cannot see how we would stop them from unleasing virus, etc. We would not even be aware of which method they would use to distribute these things. ( also remember that virus's are referred to as plagues etc. in prophecy) I agree, that we should not be complacent, but simply be aware as best we can of what is happening around us. Make informed decisions with regard to vaccinations, poisened food etc. Beyond that, I think each one of us has a responsibility to protect ourselves, & like you said, if they do kill us, its ok, they did not kill our soul, we simply go from here to there(wherever there is) We continue on a new journey.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:58 AM   #7
mcthompson2x
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
Again, I cannot see how we would stop them from unleasing virus, etc. We would not even be aware of which method they would use to distribute these things. ( also remember that virus's are referred to as plagues etc. in prophecy) I agree, that we should not be complacent, but simply be aware as best we can of what is happening around us. Make informed decisions with regard to vaccinations, poisened food etc. Beyond that, I think each one of us has a responsibility to protect ourselves, & like you said, if they do kill us, its ok, they did not kill our soul, we simply go from here to there(wherever there is) We continue on a new journey.
You're right about having no fear. And it's probably true that they will unleash viruses on select parts of the population. The important thing is to know that we are capable of constructing reality in such a way that we will not be effected by those that wish to control us, and I think that this is what we are being forced to understand - we have to evolve or die. I think we are beginning to activate dormant knowledge of reality as a species. We have a bigger defense than they have an offense, and as long as we always remember that we will be fine.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:25 AM   #8
simplify

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcthompson2x View Post
You're right about having no fear. And it's probably true that they will unleash viruses on select parts of the population. The important thing is to know that we are capable of constructing reality in such a way that we will not be effected by those that wish to control us, and I think that this is what we are being forced to understand - we have to evolve or die. I think we are beginning to activate dormant knowledge of reality as a species. We have a bigger defense than they have an offense, and as long as we always remember that we will be fine.
"I think we are beginning to activate dormant knowledge of reality as a species" could that also be viewed as "an awakening", thats how I see it, and I believe thats what the dark ones are afraid of, that too many of us will awaken before they have implemented their plans. I return to "stay calm in the centre of the storm"
Old 09-08-2008, 02:30 AM   #9
shenoma
Inactive

Cool

Learn to let go of things, the web will have served it's purpose and the change will come lot sooner then later.
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:21 AM   #10
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcthompson2x View Post
The internet is going away whether we like it or not when the time is right, but the good news is that by 2012 we might not even need the internet anymore. The end is near for those who seek to control. They think things are going according to plan, but they're being played too. I see no reason to fear the death of the internet - eventually, it will have served it's purpose to help us evolve and realize the power of collective conscience. We will live on no matter what!

I was thinking the same thing

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:51 AM   #11
seercirra
Banned

the FCC voted against comcast last week because comcast were trying to limit peoples connections to torrents, etc. the start of internet 2. basically.

this was a great victory. you can help it at freepress.net

because now, comcast are appealing against the ruling. if we lose this then all the isp's will follow suit and we'll head down the wrong road.
seercirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:58 PM   #12
3stepsahead

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7546557.stm

Last edited by lookfar; 10-08-2008 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Removed text & added link at members request.
3stepsahead is offline   Reply With Quote