Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

View Poll Results: Who runs the NWO/Global Government
The Jesuits and the Black Pope 5 12.50%
Zionist Jews 3 7.50%
Reptilians, Nephilim or other aliens 12 30.00%
Ancient aristocratic dynasties/priesthoods who interbred and created "civilisation" to rule people 11 27.50%
Satan/Lucifer and his evil angels 2 5.00%
Other (please name them in a short comment) 3 7.50%
No one. There is no conspiracy 4 10.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #21
keenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiraca View Post
I personally think its the European Union myself....I mean they have control over just about every thing.....oil is one thing they have a strangle hold on.
wow you are dumb

the EU is the design of the jesuits
keenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:06 PM   #22
bendoon

The Rothschild family are at the top of the pyramid, tier 2 are the Rockefellers, Oppenheims, Goldsmiths. Tier 3 Bronfman, Soros, Kissinger, Carrington.

The politicians are just expendable groupies, including Bush and Brown.

Just my 2c
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:39 PM   #23
keenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The Rothschild family are at the top of the pyramid, tier 2 are the Rockefellers, Oppenheims, Goldsmiths. Tier 3 Bronfman, Soros, Kissinger, Carrington.

The politicians are just expendable groupies, including Bush and Brown.

Just my 2c
WOW; your ignorance is astounding. I was once EXACTLY as ignorant and thought the same thing.

ALL those families are knights of malta subservient to the grandmaster matthew festing who is subservient to the jesuit sumpreme general.

The rothschilds are just keepers of the vatican treasury. Kissenger is a loyal papacy puppet and OFFICAL adviser to the papacy. Blair is a knight of malta also and has attented dinners with high level jesuits and other knights of malta; there are pictures of this.

These bullshit disinfo agents on the alternative media networks DELIBERATELY divert the attention AWAY from the vatican.

http://vaticanassassins.org/rothschild.htm
Old 11-08-2008, 08:21 PM   #24
tusme

Quote:
Originally Posted by johann View Post
I am curious what people think. Take your pick.

1.) The Jesuits and the Black Pope
2.) Zionist Jews who took over the world a couple hundred years ago by loaning money to royalty at interest rates that could not be paid back
3.) Reptilians, Nephilim or other aliens
4.) Ancient aristocratic dynasties/priesthoods that have interbred and ruled what we call "civilization" throughout recorded history, and continue to originate and manipulate every facet of society through innumerable interlocking institutions
5.) Satan/Lucifer and his evil angels
6.) Other (please name them in a short comment)
7.) No one. There is no conspiracy

P.S.: I accidently created the poll in the wrong subforum. I wanted it in NWO/Global Government
6.5) All of the above...

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:26 PM   #25
keenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
6.5) All of the above...
mostly true but there is a hierachy and it's the vatican at the top. The high level jesuits and even the pope apparantly do black magic and evoke entities that appear as reptilians.

the zionists are loyal to the papacy and they are ALL lucifarian.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #26
keystone

8. All of the above.

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #27
tusme

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenly View Post
mostly true but there is a hierachy and it's the vatican at the top. The high level jesuits and even the pope apparantly do black magic and evoke entities that appear as reptilians.

the zionists are loyal to the papacy and they are ALL lucifarian.
Hi Keenly,

I was merely being mischievous, saying, "all of the above..."

All of those mentioned in the above Poll and, as you say, the Vatican operate with a very high degree of secrecy...so, there's virtually no way of telling who exactly runs the NWO/Global Govt...

Thus also, merely guessing, gives them all the advantage to keep "ducking n' diving" their way round the issue of who actually does "run the NWO/Global Govt"...even if it is the Vatican, do you really imagine they will "own up" and say, "yeah we do actually run the NWO/Global Govt"? Hmm, not so sure anyone would, to be honest...thats why're they're all secret societies!

Furthermore, it is not so much who is running the NWO/Global Govt anymore, as it is, that nearly every Global institution, whether it be financial, educational, religious or governmental, etc, etc...they all seem to be operating at a similar timetable or schedule according to the NWO/Global Govt...

And what all this means of-course, is, the "threat" is closer than most people think it is...

However, the irony is, it's given us, the people, abit of an advantage, ie, to "stifle/starve or suffocate" the very energy which the NWO/Global Govt, over recent times, appears to have been "feeding off"...for example, "debt" and unnecessary "loans" from banks...

So, rather than polls, imo, what is required, is a Global awakening to the threat the (NWO/Global Govt) is towards us, as a people...!!

Well, that my opinion anyway...

Take it easy!

The Sane Hiker
Old 12-08-2008, 02:01 AM   #28
bendoon

Quote:
WOW; your ignorance is astounding. I was once EXACTLY as ignorant and thought the same thing.
Not exactly a fruitful way to conduct a debate

Quote:
ALL those families are knights of malta subservient to the grandmaster matthew festing who is subservient to the jesuit sumpreme general.
Nice thought but the Jesuits have about as much influence as my aunt Sally, the Vatican Assassins web site is just there to distract peoples attention away from the real culprits. Everywhere where something goes wrong in the world you will find the Rothschilds fingerprints all over it, even the latest fiasco in Georgia.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:02 AM   #29
anonym

I absolutely adore the female in your avatar, LOGIC BOMB, who is she?
anonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #30
eternal_spirit
Inactive

/

http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/A...atan/index.htm

http://www.iamthewitness.com/
Lot's of audio and reading of who owns and runs what in this World much truth and facts amazing.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:14 AM   #31
ichi wa zen
Inactive

"White people" with help of some of those demons.
ichi wa zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #32
keenly

Quote:
Not exactly a fruitful way to conduct a debate

Nice thought but the Jesuits have about as much influence as my aunt Sally, the Vatican Assassins web site is just there to distract peoples attention away from the real culprits. Everywhere where something goes wrong in the world you will find the Rothschilds fingerprints all over it, even the latest fiasco in Georgia.
NONSENSE

the rothschilds are mere puppets

Last edited by montag; 12-08-2008 at 10:30 AM. Reason: insult removed
Old 12-08-2008, 11:05 AM   #33
tootrue

Ultimately, this world is being run by our Sub-consciousness.
The Reptilians are little hybrid clowns (with red noses ), that in truth ain't shit.
From bug-eyed masons, to a Bilderberg group - these guys ain't shit, and they know it! The question is - Do you know it?

Quote:
The imprisoned minds of the Matrix may have forgotten they are the Infinite, but they are and always shall be. The only difference between the Infinite and the Matrix is that the Infinite knows it is the Infinite and the Matrix has forgotten.

We don't live life; we are life. All of it.
Great words, by David Icke
Old 12-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #34
tusme

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootrue View Post
Ultimately, this world is being run by our Sub-consciousness.
The Reptilians are little hybrid clowns (with red noses ), that in truth ain't shit.
From bug-eyed masons, to a Bilderberg group - these guys ain't shit, and they know it! The question is - Do you know it?

Great words, by David Icke
Perhaps, I think you should read the title of this thread again...the question is, "Who runs the NWO/Global Government?"

The Sane Hiker
Old 12-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #35
size_of_light

Quote:

The rothschilds are just keepers of the vatican treasury. Kissenger is a loyal papacy puppet and OFFICAL adviser to the papacy. Blair is a knight of malta also and has attented dinners with high level jesuits and other knights of malta; there are pictures of this.

These bullshit disinfo agents on the alternative media networks DELIBERATELY divert the attention AWAY from the vatican.

http://vaticanassassins.org/rothschild.htm
Exercise some humility. I could substitue 'knights of malta', 'jesuits' etc. for any number of other 'usual suspects' various consipracy researchers promote as the REAL power controlling the world, and leave the rest of your post intact, without skipping a beat.

Idiots like your good self who arrogantly proclaim that they know the real power structure, on the basis of some fleeting google searches and randomly read books should do everyone a service and shut the fuck up.

Come back when you hit puberty.

Last edited by size_of_light; 12-08-2008 at 11:48 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:49 AM   #36
tusme

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Exercise some humility. I could substitue 'knights of malta', 'jesuits' etc. for any number of other 'usual suspects' various consipracy researchers promote as the REAL power controlling the world, and leave the rest of your post intact, without skipping a beat.

Idiots like your good self who arrogantly proclaim that they know the real power structure, on the basis of some fleeting google searches and randomly read books should do everyone a service and shut the fuck up.
Hi Size_of_light,

...now you be careful using that term, "usual suspects", ok!?

The Sane Hiker
Old 12-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #37
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi wa zen View Post
"White people" with help of some of those demons.
Yeah, right, I am a white people and I don't even run my own house.

Anyone looking at the race/skin colour angle is looking in the wrong place. The ruling elite see themselves as a seperate race destined to rule the world, and the rest of us as slaves regardless of skin colour.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:28 PM   #38
tootrue

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
"Who runs the NWO?"
We do! I do! You do!
That is called thinkin outside the box!

In addition to your question above, you should also ask who gave Responsibilty away to a NWO/Global Government?

Quote:
The imprisoned minds of the Matrix may have forgotten they are the Infinite, but they are and always shall be. The only difference between the Infinite and the Matrix is that the Infinite knows it is the Infinite and the Matrix has forgotten.

We don't live life; we are life. All of it.[/SIZE]
The point made here is that our consciousness is trying to have someone else responsible. Of course there are secret societies and lizard hybrids - it is all possible in a Dream/Illusion.

The reson these exist is explained by Icke, and those that want, look into it
Old 12-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #39
themime

Quote:
Yeah, right, I am a white people and I don't even run my own house.

Anyone looking at the race/skin colour angle is looking in the wrong place. The ruling elite see themselves as a seperate race destined to rule the world, and the rest of us as slaves regardless of skin colour.

Damn right, as long as the cattle fight against themselves they can't unite against the NWO.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #40
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Default ALL Politicians for starters!

I would start with the tool; all Godless Politicians! = Zionist Jews directly related!
After the tools are sorted out you need to send the paymasters back to there homeland!

ALL Politicians don't think logically they are lifetime Political Soldiers with a one track agenda; use and abuse, no morals, soulless, only acting on instructions, greed and money games & gains; they never would care about other lives that's not part of there Godless high education script!

Can people not see the overall Political agenda! Why is not one pig in Jail yet!
Will Bush start with Russia now then China then Europe like an old Book boring but I don't like when they murder innocent people and trying to get away with it!

Stupid Bla..h! Bla..h! Political Shit talk all over the TV!
Fuck the oil, money dirty corrupt manipulated Politics and all politicians especially the back room Elite playing both sides with there stolen blood money!
When will the Soldiers stand down and become Humans and use there God given logic and destroy there Weapons!
Let the freaking Politicians fight there own wars and kill each other with there own hands own blood and leave the innocent public out of there personal shit power game and agenda!

No point to look for rights or wrongs they all wrong full stop end of story!
Good People Please! Please! WAKE UP! If you like to see a Future!
If people can not Wake Up they might as well salute to Hitlers regime and what do you think who was the Paymaster then?
The so called NWO is not a person is an organised system with many players!

Do you thing the WWII would have stopped if they had succeeded in killing the Puppet Hitler??

Last edited by oiram; 12-08-2008 at 04:25 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote