Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 17-05-2018, 10:10 AM   #1
fudgetusk

Default What This Is All About

The nature of love.

Let me tell you a story.

God came into being. Pure love. He made souls made of love. Some he made wiser than others. Eventually one of these wise souls noticed something. When a soul was cut off from God's pure love, they acted differently. Less loving. He or she came to the conclusion that love was a drug, that skewed how we thought and acted. He/she questioned the very nature of love for some time and passed on these questions to others.
This soul then began to fall down the vibrations. And became Satan. Love no longer seemed to have the required effect on Satan. The system that God had put in place( or is slave to himself) was sending this soul into a darker place, away from love.

Some of the wise ones saw this and thought God was punishing Satan for simply questioning the nature of love. They followed Satan.
Satan and his angels came to this world and spread the word. Soon this planet fell and became a prison. A place to quarantine Satan's philosophy.
Satan had died for his beliefs, like Jesus.

This is one version. The other is that we questioned the nature of love and saw it as a means to entrap us and skew our minds towards the light of God. Soon after Satan, or the Demiurge, came into existence. A God who did not love. And was not made from love, but from anger, hate. Envy.

And he made this world. And gave us fake love. The love we feel when we look at a loved one manufactured by a chemical in the brain. Why this God decided to give us any semblance of love I do not know. Maybe he saw that it had uses. It keeps us procreating. Dragging down more and more souls away from the trick of God's pure love. Maybe fake love blinds us to real love. If we can call it real.

Soon this God of fake love decided to make us hate even more. Soon he told his philosophy to men. They became the Illuminati.
You know the rest.

The war we are caught up in is a war of ideas. If we can hope to escape we need to come up with a counter argument to Satan's view that love is a drug designed to hook us like fish and draw us closer to God's way of being. Good luck on that.

We may have to come to the conclusion that Satan is right and God is fundamentally wrong.

If Satan cannot feed on love then it makes sense that he feeds on hate, fear etc. And where would he get this from? Us.

And now it seems God is taking away Satan's supply. And perhaps filling this prison with love to get Satan on the right side. But how can you change a man's mind by forcing him? By drugging him?

Why does God have such a problem fixing this world? Maybe it's because Satan has truth on his side, and God simply has no power over him.
Seems to me there is no way of winning this if God's love IS simply a means of controlling us. If I were Satan I would inform the world of his philosophy (an ironic term Greek fans) and infect the word fully. Some believe the Illuminati wish to come out in the open and share their religion.

Maybe I just started this endeavour.

You may have wondered why intelligent people choose to follow Satanism. Maybe they do so because they learned what I just told you. They learned that Satan's teachings are not just blind hate, but rather a reasonable complaint.
Funny that nobody, Including Icke, mentions or even knows why Satan fell or came into being. Sure we have ideas of this in religion; but they are unconvincing. Maybe God has been lying to us, keeping this item of knowledge from us because...well isn't it obvious.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 02:55 PM   #2
fudgetusk

304 views and not one comment?

Old 22-05-2018, 11:37 AM   #3
fudgetusk

352 views and no comments. You guys want the truth don't you? No, me neither.

Old 22-05-2018, 12:00 PM   #4
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
The nature of love.

Let me tell you a story.

God came into being. Pure love. He made souls made of love. Some he made wiser than others. Eventually one of these wise souls noticed something. When a soul was cut off from God's pure love, they acted differently. Less loving. He or she came to the conclusion that love was a drug, that skewed how we thought and acted. He/she questioned the very nature of love for some time and passed on these questions to others.
This soul then began to fall down the vibrations. And became Satan. Love no longer seemed to have the required effect on Satan. The system that God had put in place( or is slave to himself) was sending this soul into a darker place, away from love.

Some of the wise ones saw this and thought God was punishing Satan for simply questioning the nature of love. They followed Satan.
Satan and his angels came to this world and spread the word. Soon this planet fell and became a prison. A place to quarantine Satan's philosophy.
Satan had died for his beliefs, like Jesus.

This is one version. The other is that we questioned the nature of love and saw it as a means to entrap us and skew our minds towards the light of God. Soon after Satan, or the Demiurge, came into existence. A God who did not love. And was not made from love, but from anger, hate. Envy.

And he made this world. And gave us fake love. The love we feel when we look at a loved one manufactured by a chemical in the brain. Why this God decided to give us any semblance of love I do not know. Maybe he saw that it had uses. It keeps us procreating. Dragging down more and more souls away from the trick of God's pure love. Maybe fake love blinds us to real love. If we can call it real.

Soon this God of fake love decided to make us hate even more. Soon he told his philosophy to men. They became the Illuminati.
You know the rest.

The war we are caught up in is a war of ideas. If we can hope to escape we need to come up with a counter argument to Satan's view that love is a drug designed to hook us like fish and draw us closer to God's way of being. Good luck on that.

We may have to come to the conclusion that Satan is right and God is fundamentally wrong.

If Satan cannot feed on love then it makes sense that he feeds on hate, fear etc. And where would he get this from? Us.

And now it seems God is taking away Satan's supply. And perhaps filling this prison with love to get Satan on the right side. But how can you change a man's mind by forcing him? By drugging him?

Why does God have such a problem fixing this world? Maybe it's because Satan has truth on his side, and God simply has no power over him.
Seems to me there is no way of winning this if God's love IS simply a means of controlling us. If I were Satan I would inform the world of his philosophy (an ironic term Greek fans) and infect the word fully. Some believe the Illuminati wish to come out in the open and share their religion.

Maybe I just started this endeavour.

You may have wondered why intelligent people choose to follow Satanism. Maybe they do so because they learned what I just told you. They learned that Satan's teachings are not just blind hate, but rather a reasonable complaint.
Funny that nobody, Including Icke, mentions or even knows why Satan fell or came into being. Sure we have ideas of this in religion; but they are unconvincing. Maybe God has been lying to us, keeping this item of knowledge from us because...well isn't it obvious.
Quote:
304 views and not one comment?
Quote:
352 views and no comments. You guys want the truth don't you? No, me neither.
When did God come into being?

How can love be a drug before the physical manifestation of the physical realm?
A drug is a compound that reacts with the physical body and brain.

Perhaps paraphrasing the creation of everything in under 200 words is impossible and thus 'reaching' is why you have had no replies so far?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 09:13 PM   #5
east sun

How can anyone assume to know when god came into being. Absurd!

Or actually know anything about what's written in the bible. Absurd also.

Nobody knows. End of speculation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 09:15 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
the adversary is your ego and it is fueled by discontentment and envy
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 10:53 PM   #7
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by east sun View Post

I think if someone reads the bible, then they will know what is written in the bible.. their lever of comprehension depends on the cognitive abilities.

There a many historians who would disagree with you.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 03:55 PM   #8
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
When did God come into being?

How can love be a drug before the physical manifestation of the physical realm?
A drug is a compound that reacts with the physical body and brain.

Perhaps paraphrasing the creation of everything in under 200 words is impossible and thus 'reaching' is why you have had no replies so far?
I do not even touch upon the creation of God so why are you claiming I have failed to? It has nothing to do with what I'm saying. By drug I mean something that makes you happy and therefore skews the way you act and think. That applies to brain chemistry and energy.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 23-05-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old 23-05-2018, 03:57 PM   #9
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by east sun View Post

IS this aimed at me? I don't even mention WHEN God came into being. Why are you folk changing the subject...oh, of course...

Old 23-05-2018, 03:58 PM   #10
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the adversary is your ego and it is fueled by discontentment and envy

right so the idea that there may be a devil person is beyond your ability to imagine?

Old 23-05-2018, 03:59 PM   #11
fudgetusk

As for the bible, where is the explanation of why the devil acts the way he does?

All we have is a serpent attempting to tell Adam and Eve something they were not prepared to hear. Shift it a little and we get to the truth, as I see it.

Old 23-05-2018, 04:58 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
As for the bible, where is the explanation of why the devil acts the way he does?

All we have is a serpent attempting to tell Adam and Eve something they were not prepared to hear. Shift it a little and we get to the truth, as I see it.
the 'fall' can also be seen as the process of differentiation where a person begins to form their ego as a baby thereby developing a perception of seperateness from everything around them

the serpent tempting eve has sexual connotations which also bolsters the ego and perhaps the serpent represents the development of intellect and the left brain which then creates the feelings of seperatness from the divine leading to the departure from the garden of one-ness with divinity
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 23-05-2018, 05:03 PM   #13
white light

Quote:
the 'fall' can also be seen as the process of differentiation where a person begins to form their ego as a baby thereby developing a perception of seperateness from everything around them

the serpent tempting eve has sexual connotations which also bolsters the ego and perhaps the serpent represents the development of intellect and the left brain which then creates the feelings of seperatness from the divine leading to the departure from the garden of one-ness with divinity
Or the fall is the entry into spiritual awareness. Knowledge of good and evil. Prior ignorance being Eden-like bliss.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 05:07 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Or the fall is the entry into spiritual awareness. Knowledge of good and evil. Prior ignorance being Eden-like bliss.
its the 'fall' from the ocean of consciousness into the world of duality which some see as a prison and others as a place of learning
Old 23-05-2018, 05:08 PM   #15
white light

Quote:
its the 'fall' from the ocean of consciousness into the world of duality which some see as a prison and others as a place of learning
The mind is infinite. Thus meanings and dot joinings are subjective.
Old 23-05-2018, 05:12 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The mind is infinite. Thus meanings and dot joinings are subjective.
nevertheless we can talk about the interpretations of the text known as the bible which is really composed of older stories such as the epic of gilgamesh and we can discuss the various interpretations of such ideas as they relate to this consensus reality that we are all participating in

don't get boring now man...

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-05-2018 at 05:12 PM.
Old 23-05-2018, 05:16 PM   #17
white light

Quote:
nevertheless we can talk about the interpretations of the text known as the bible which is really composed of older stories such as the epic of gilgamesh and we can discuss the various interpretations of such ideas as they relate to this consensus reality that we are all participating in

don't get boring now man...
We can do that, and it would be entertaining. But I doubt that the writers of such stories would have been in full comprehension of their unconscious minds, and if they had been there would have been no reason to write said tomes, so they wouldn't be in full comprehension of what they were writing. No-one ever is. So it's still open to subjective interpretation. Consensus interpretations are what religions are made of.

Last edited by white light; 23-05-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old 23-05-2018, 05:23 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
We can do that, and it would be entertaining. But I doubt that the writers of such stories would have been in full comprehension of their unconscious minds, and if they had been there would have been no reason to write said tomes, so they wouldn't be in full comprehension of what they were writing. No-one ever is. So it's still open to subjective interpretation. Consensus interpretations are what religions are made of.

you don't think freud really came up with all that ego, super ego and id stuff on his own do you?
Old 23-05-2018, 05:28 PM   #19
white light

Wink

Quote:
you don't think freud really came up with all that ego, super ego and id stuff on his own do you?
No-one lives in a vacuum.

P.S. The forum went offline for a few moments, whereupon the wink emoji was added to my post, and not by me. No vacuum.

Last edited by white light; 23-05-2018 at 05:30 PM.
Old 23-05-2018, 05:41 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
No-one lives in a vacuum.

P.S. The forum went offline for a few moments, whereupon the wink emoji was added to my post, and not by me. No vacuum.

so you have a one eye symbol in your post...isn't that the symbol of the illuminati?