Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 15-09-2018, 03:31 PM   #21
mark2015

I heard that the only people who find dinosaurs remains have a vested interest in finding them.

Surely if dinosaurs were real random people would start finding their remains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TfNICL-L9o
mark2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 03:50 PM   #22
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Apologies for bringing up this subject again, and I know it's been covered here a few times. Opinions are obviously divided on this of course, but the more I listen to some researchers (those that seem honest and sincere) the more I'm open to the idea that dinosaurs never existed.

Was listening to a podcast interview with John Hamer, and he was the one that made this idea, for me anyway, sound less stupid. He does, like other people proclaiming to such theory, state how its odd that not one dinosaur was ever discovered prior to the mid 1800s when the theory of evolution was beginning to become accepted. However, deniers and skeptics will answer these by stating that no one was looking for them until that time, which is why no one knew about them. Valid point.

The problem I have is how do you cover up a supposedly non existent fossil?. The theorists will say that every dinosaur find has only been found by palaeontologists, etc and never by the general public or amateur collector. And what about all those people out digging in the middle of the desert on an expedition, are they knowingly in on the scam?. And how could they come up with a convincing reconstruction of a full skeleton which looks for every bit like it could've really walked and !ived and looks convincing, anatomically speaking?.

I don't know what to make of this one, however, this dude really gets on my nerves:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=knWCsonQVG4

For someone with a scientific background, he dosent come off as one.
I've been fossil hunting and found trilobite, ammonite, gastropod fossils. Most of which are supposedly older than the dinosaurs. Most are well hidden too, inside rocks.

If it was a scam it would be quite an elaborate one to place these things in random rocks all over the countryside.

Before the theory of evolution and the first dinosaur finds, dinosaurs didn't exist in the minds of humans. There had been plenty of stories of giants and dragons though. Dinosaur bones could have fuelled these myths, but no-one found "dinosaur" bones 'cos the word dinosaur and the understanding of what the bones were, didn't exist.

Last edited by white light; 15-09-2018 at 04:29 PM.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 04:11 PM   #23
the nine

Is it possible that large lizard eggs were brought to earth to mine the planet?
One small ship could carry many eggs that grow into these alleged huge creatures, who would then be capable of transporting huge amounts of weight around for processing.
It would make logistical sense initially whilst they designed and created the huge vehicles required to mine a whole planet of its resources

Just an alternative to the official narrative made up by me lol
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 04:13 PM   #24
noncooperation

archeology is full with problems - i take anything that has it's basis in it with a pinch of salt.

The whole of science, and much connected to it, has been departmentalized, funded and dictated to by unseen's in the shadows for along along time already.

I haven't took science seriously for years.

Question everything you 'thought' you knew.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 15-09-2018 at 04:17 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 05:00 PM   #25
techman

As much as dinosaurs probably existed (probably for now), I do have a nagging feeling that that there is just something "off" or doesn't make sense about them. For instance, why did T-Rex have those tiny arms and claws?, and how with such claws did it ever manage to get itself up off the ground after laying down or falling over?. Also, how did they attain such enormous sizes?. And why, unlike mammals, crocodiles and some other animals, did they not survive the extinction?.

The theory that dinosaurs never existed is solely confined to the dinosaurs, though I'm sure about the pterosaurs and plesiosaurs type creatures, not ammonites, crocodilians which I'm pretty sure existed and their fossils are genuine.

Last edited by techman; 15-09-2018 at 05:06 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 12:55 AM   #26
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
As much as dinosaurs probably existed (probably for now), I do have a nagging feeling that that there is just something "off" or doesn't make sense about them. For instance, why did T-Rex have those tiny arms and claws?, and how with such claws did it ever manage to get itself up off the ground after laying down or falling over?. Also, how did they attain such enormous sizes?. And why, unlike mammals, crocodiles and some other animals, did they not survive the extinction?.

The theory that dinosaurs never existed is solely confined to the dinosaurs, though I'm sure about the pterosaurs and plesiosaurs type creatures, not ammonites, crocodilians which I'm pretty sure existed and their fossils are genuine.
Yeah I'm not sure they have the bones arranged correctly either
If they are using the same mentality as is slaves dragging stones on rollers to build the great pyramid then the chances are that they are completely wrong.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 06:25 AM   #27
cosmicpurpose1.618

The only theory that explains the existence of dinosaurs is that the atmosphere was thicker millions of years ago, which provided more buoyancy, and lessened the effects of gravity in the same way that water does.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote