Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 14-02-2017, 04:53 PM   #1
noncooperation

Default The Folly of Scientism

The Folly of Scientism

Scientism - excessive belief in the power of scientific knowledge and techniques

I started this thread for people who are genuinely interested in discussing the lies and deception in science and space etc.

also a place to post links to good sources of information.

This IS NOT A FLAT EARTH THREAD although the deception of scientism could also include the whole debat about the nature of where we live.

Nor is it intended as a religious thread although talk of a 'creator' or God maybe needed as an alternative to the big bang etc. and that we spontaneously evolved from spontaniously appearing bacteria etc. (complete unfounded and unbelievable if you ask me).

Anyway feel free to add to this thread.

Quote:

Scientism Exposed (2016)

What if there has been an agenda to keep people from the Truth of God? What if everything modern day science has taught you about your origins is wrong? Make no mistake; the very foundation of all of mankind’s “knowledge” depends on what is believed to be the Truth about the Origin of all that exists. “Scientism Exposed” is the long-awaited documentary film uncovering the spiritual agenda and deception with the scientific worldview that many teach today as proven truth and fact. Do you believe in billions or do you believe in the Bible?

https://youtu.be/w41hTjJYANQ

Chapter 1 - 5:48 (Scientism Introduction)
Chapter 2 -14:20 (Scientism & Evolution)
Chapter 3 -35:25 (Scientism & The Universe)
Chapter 4 -44:48 (Scientism & The Occult)
Chapter 5 -49:01 (Scientism In The Heavens)
Chapter 6 -59:44 (Scientism & Space)
Chapter 7 -1:27:57 (Scientism & The Future)
Chapter 8 -1:39:40 (Scientism & Sin)

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 14-02-2017 at 07:06 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 05:05 PM   #2
noncooperation

Listen to this!

https://youtu.be/SAZTmp-9FQk

"We have never been to the moon or mars" - NASA's Terry Virt aboard the ISS in an interview where he amazingly slips up and says that "NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN TO OUTER SPACE"

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 14-02-2017 at 05:06 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 05:19 PM   #3
berten60

No thank you,we already have had the dark middle ages.
The saying goes:"Those who do not remember the past,
are condemned to repeat it"

Also note that it is thanks to science,
that you are able to post
your rantings against science...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 05:27 PM   #4
white light

The label says beer. Looks like beer. Smells like beer. Tastes like beer.

After a few beers I could question if it is really beer. It could be refined tomato soup. I wasn’t at the brewery when the beer was made.

What if everything anyone ever told me about beer was a lie?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 05:50 PM   #5
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
The Folly of Scientism

I started this thread for people who are genuinely interested in discussing the lies and deception in science and space etc.

also a place to post links to good sources of information.

This IS NOT A FLAT EARTH THREAD although the deception of scientism could also include the whole debat about the nature of where we live.

Nor is it intended as a religious thread although talk of a 'creator' or God maybe needed as an alternative to the big bang etc. and that we spontaneously evolved from spontaniously appearing bacteria etc. (complete unfounded and unbelievable if you ask me).

Anyway feel free to add to this thread.

Quote:

Scientism Exposed (2016)

What if there has been an agenda to keep people from the Truth of God? What if everything modern day science has taught you about your origins is wrong? Make no mistake; the very foundation of all of mankind’s “knowledge” depends on what is believed to be the Truth about the Origin of all that exists. “Scientism Exposed” is the long-awaited documentary film uncovering the spiritual agenda and deception with the scientific worldview that many teach today as proven truth and fact. Do you believe in billions or do you believe in the Bible?

https://youtu.be/w41hTjJYANQ

I completely agree that science is flawed (look at my thread 'Conscious Universe v.s Neo-Darwinism'), that doesn't mean that it doesn't hold some part of the truth as well.

I have no problem with the assertion that the universe had a creator, but to think that creator only created one, flat world, and only one sentient species is ridiculous.

If you believe that the universe revolves around us (as in flat earth where the heavens orbit the earth) if you truly believe that a creator created our world like that, then we have nothing further to discuss
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 05:52 PM   #6
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The label says beer. Looks like beer. Smells like beer. Tastes like beer.

After a few beers I could question if it is really beer. It could be refined tomato soup. I wasn’t at the brewery when the beer was made.

What if everything anyone ever told me about beer was a lie?
So don't question anything then, this thread is for people who want to question our current scientific paradigm - not about beer.

Last edited by noncooperation; 14-02-2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 06:01 PM   #7
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I completely agree that science is flawed (look at my thread 'Conscious Universe v.s Neo-Darwinism'), that doesn't mean that it doesn't hold some part of the truth as well.

I have no problem with the assertion that the universe had a creator, but to think that creator only created one, flat world, and only one sentient species is ridiculous.

If you believe that the universe revolves around us (as in flat earth where the heavens orbit the earth) if you truly believe that a creator created our world like that, then we have nothing further to discuss
No i don't believe we live in the only universe created or that we are at the center of it.

Maybe 'where' we live could be some sort of enclosed system but my main aim here is to question our current scientific beliefs.

Last edited by noncooperation; 14-02-2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 06:12 PM   #8
white light

Quote:
So don't question anything then, this thread is for people who want to question our current paradigm - not about beer.
I question whether you understood my reply.

Thing is I have to park my bus somewhere in this dream reality, otherwise I could be questioning whether day is night. It's a personal choice as to what I run with. I'm happy enough with the globe earth theory. I'm happy enough with the big bang theory. That doesn't mean I believe them without question.

Science is based on experiment to discover what is true. Experiment has brought us stuff like electricity. Wow! Where there is no experiment currently possible there is theory. No scientist says theory is truth, however some do jealously guard their theories.

You can't do all experiments yourself, and you can mostly only speculate upon ideas that are given to you, and indeed any given idea of reality, what comprises reality, what is within reality, etc, so a certain amount of trust is required. The same goes for any non science theory, like the theory of a creator god. Who do you trust to tell you the absolute truth?
Old 14-02-2017, 06:31 PM   #9
white light

You can only think about whether there is a creator god and whether science theory is acceptable because you have advanced language. I doubt if the language of other animal species on this planet is sufficiently advanced to contemplate those concepts.

Was language given to us by a creator god or did it evolve?

We can see with our own minds that language has evolved within our own lifetimes, so it’s not too much of a stretch to hypothosise that it evolved with the human mind. A mind that allows us to imagine a creator god and do scientific experiment.
Old 14-02-2017, 06:44 PM   #10
noncooperation

Quote:
I question whether you understood my reply.

Thing is I have to park my bus somewhere in this dream reality, otherwise I could be questioning whether day is night. It's a personal choice as to what I run with. I'm happy enough with the globe earth theory. I'm happy enough with the big bang theory. That doesn't mean I believe them without question.

Science is based on experiment to discover what is true. Experiment has brought us stuff like electricity. Wow! Where there is no experiment currently possible there is theory. No scientist says theory is truth, however some do jealously guard their theories.

You can't do all experiments yourself, and you can mostly only speculate upon ideas that are given to you, and indeed any given idea of reality, what comprises reality, what is within reality, etc, so a certain amount of trust is required. The same goes for any non science theory, like the theory of a creator god. Who do you trust to tell you the absolute truth?
I probably didn't understand your reply.

Just because science can't explain God doesn't mean a god can't exist.

The ruling cabal has and is the main funder of science - i don't trust these people at all.

Do you trust big pharma? Basically the same, just with different labels and different products.

Last edited by noncooperation; 14-02-2017 at 06:47 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 06:45 PM   #11
porridge
Banned

porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 06:47 PM   #12
noncooperation

Quote:
You can only think about whether there is a creator god and whether science theory is acceptable because you have advanced language. I doubt if the language of other animal species on this planet is sufficiently advanced to contemplate those concepts.

Was language given to us by a creator god or did it evolve?

We can see with our own minds that language has evolved within our own lifetimes, so it’s not too much of a stretch to hypothosise that it evolved with the human mind. A mind that allows us to imagine a creator god and do scientific experiment.
consider that spoken language could have evolved out of a need because the ability to communicate otherwise was lost or taken away from us.

Old 14-02-2017, 06:49 PM   #13
noncooperation

thanks porrige - totally 'on topic'

Old 14-02-2017, 06:49 PM   #14
white light

Quote:
I probably didn't understand your reply.

Just because science can't explain God doesn't mean a god can't exist.

The ruling cabal has and is the main funder of science - i don't trust these people at all.

Do you trust big pharma? Basically the same, just with a different labels and different products.
I don't trust anyone, but it's a fuck of a way to live, so I pretend and make the best of it. I trust myself though and I believe all is one, so I try to transfer as much of that self trust to others.
Old 14-02-2017, 06:51 PM   #15
noncooperation

Quote:
I don't trust anyone, but it's a fuck of a way to live, so I pretend and make the best of it. I trust myself though and I believe all is one, so I try to transfer as much of that self trust to others.
So we have a bit in common then.

Old 14-02-2017, 06:52 PM   #16
white light

Quote:
consider that spoken language could have evolved out of a need because the ability to communicate otherwise was lost or taken away from us.
Without language you've got no mind, so I'm not sure what you would wish to communicate.
Old 14-02-2017, 07:02 PM   #17
noncooperation

Quote:
Without language you've got no mind, so I'm not sure what you would wish to communicate.
Telepathy for example.

Mind communication.

Body language.

Most animals communicate a lot, using posturing, body language and some sounds (and probably telepathy)

Last edited by noncooperation; 14-02-2017 at 07:06 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 07:05 PM   #18
noncooperation

I respect this man and believe he has no hidden agenda.

One video of many has to be worth a view on similar topics here:

Michael Tellinger Full Presentation # Flat Earth # Free Energy # Fake History *2017*

https://youtu.be/9jG9S1I-agg

Old 14-02-2017, 07:06 PM   #19
white light

Quote:
Telepathy for example.

Mind communication.

Body language.

Most animals communicate a lot, using posturing, body language and some sounds.
It's still all language though.

My point is that we have seemingly evolved in language such that we can contemplate both science and god.

As a baby I had not much language. My mind evolved as my language evolved. The microcosm is the macrocosm. Could this not then also be the case for the universe and humanity?

Yes, btw, there are ways of communicating not much acknowledged by the scientific community. Not sure if that's conspiracy though. Might just be the nature of the scientific community.

Last edited by white light; 14-02-2017 at 07:09 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 07:53 PM   #20
jonny1992uk

As far as the experience I have had goes, When it comes to Science sadly all I have seen is closed minded fools that are unable to accept that anything could be possible outside their bubble of what they perceive to be real.

Yes Science has been able to help to advance the Human race in good ways and also provide some good things but let's be honest here and also know that Science has also been the reason behind some very bad things such as Nuclear Weapons. It goes both ways.

I have seen far too many people around my age or younger that treat Science as their new God and have been taught to believe everything Scientists say. To accept their theories rather than have their own views on the World.

I do believe in God and to say that Today means to have so called 'intelligent' people mock you for doing so. Take Dick Dawkins for example who openly tells people to mock Christians just because they have a different view than what's accepted by modern Science.

To me that's not proper Science, That's persecution. Proper Science would be able to respect other views but also be able to provide alternative views which I would have no problem about if it wasn't for the attacks on people that do not accept everything that Science has to say.
jonny1992uk is offline   Reply With Quote