Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 08-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
northernway

Default The Titanic Conspiracy - The Great Deception

A compelling presentation by John Hamer, author of the recently published book 'The Falsification of History', to New Horizons in St. Annes, Lancashire, England.

In October 1910, a group of seven men, all senior players in the Rothschild and Rockefeller financial dynasties, met in strict secrecy on a private island off the coast of Georgia, USA. Their brief was to create an organisation to usurp the power to create and print money, until then solely a function of the US government. This organisation was to be named 'The Federal Reserve Bank'. This plan however, had several extremely powerful, high-profile opponents who stood in the way of these banker's goals.

In the meantime, John Pierpoint (JP) Morgan, another American high-financier, involved in the Federal Reserve scheme, who also happened to own the British-based White Star shipping line, had commissioned a series of 'super-liners', the Olympic class, in an attempt to gain the lion's share of the highly lucrative Atlantic-crossing market. The speculative investment involved in this project was immense.

However, in September 1911, before the second one of the planned three 'sisters', RMS Titanic had been completed, Morgan's plans were dealt a massive financial blow when RMS Olympic, the first of the 'sister' ships off the production line was involved in a disastrous collision with a Royal Navy cruiser, HMS Hawke.

And so, the scene was set for one of the greatest deceptions ever perpetrated... on the 100th anniversary, John will present information and evidence which will seriously question the official account in the history books.

e-mail John Hamer: [email protected]

http://www.NewHorizonsStAnnes.com

www.CriticalMassRadio.co.uk
www.WeAreChangeManchester.com
www.Freedom-NorthWest.com
northernway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
maccoy

It was also a part of this video with links as to why it happened from the past and why it had to happen for the future of their global takeover.

This video was posted on another section of the forum but can't recall what thread it was, but here is the video. You may have seen it already

Between 1hr17 and 1hr125 in the video roughly

Cheers

Last edited by maccoy; 08-12-2012 at 06:32 PM.
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
cwl3
Banned

Haha this author guy wants to make the money good one em.

Last edited by cwl3; 08-12-2012 at 06:26 PM.
cwl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #4
thecatsmeow
Banned

Default The Titanic

I wasn't sure if anybody had previously posted this but it was too astounding to pass by without a mention.

The Titanic Conspiracy - The Great Deception [John Hamer]

A compelling presentation by John Hamer, author of the recently published book 'The Falsification of History', to New Horizons in St. Annes, Lancashire, England.

"In October 1910, a group of seven men, all senior players in the Rothschild and Rockefeller financial dynasties, met in strict secrecy on a private island off the coast of Georgia, USA. Their brief was to create an organisation to usurp the power to create and print money, until then solely a function of the US government. This organisation was to be named 'The Federal Reserve Bank'. This plan however, had several extremely powerful, high-profile opponents who stood in the way of these banker's goals.

In the meantime, John Pierpoint (JP) Morgan, another American high-financier, involved in the Federal Reserve scheme, who also happened to own the British-based White Star shipping line, had commissioned a series of 'super-liners', the Olympic class, in an attempt to gain the lion's share of the highly lucrative Atlantic-crossing market. The speculative investment involved in this project was immense.

However, in September 1911, before the second one of the planned three 'sisters', RMS Titanic had been completed, Morgan's plans were dealt a massive financial blow when RMS Olympic, the first of the 'sister' ships off the production line was involved in a disastrous collision with a Royal Navy cruiser, HMS Hawke.

And so, the scene was set for one of the greatest deceptions ever perpetrated... on the 100th anniversary, John will present information and evidence which will seriously question the official account in the history books."

http://www.newhorizonsstannes.com/
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #5
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoy View Post
It was also a part of this video with links as to why it happened from the past and why it had to happen for the future of their global takeover.

This video was posted on another section of the forum but can't recall what thread it was, but here is the video. You may have seen it already

2012 Awakening "Change is on the Horizon" - COMPLETE - YouTube

Between 1hr17 and 1hr125 in the video roughly

Cheers
very next year Talmudic revenge on Germany commences

http://dissential.com/presents/greyman

I was not quite up to speed as now but this was 2005
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #6
thecatsmeow
Banned

I've already posted this!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229844
Old 09-12-2012, 12:47 AM   #7
lightgiver

Arrow Torpedoes

I reckon a Torpedo or Two sank that sucker
Quote:
The modern torpedo is a self-propelled weapon with an explosive warhead, launched above or below the water surface, propelled underwater towards a target, and designed to detonate either on contact with its target or in proximity to it. Historically, it was called an automotive, automobile, locomotive or fish torpedo; colloquially called a fish. Torpedoes can be divided into lightweight and heavyweight classes; and into straight-running, autonomous homers, and wire-guided. They can be launched from a variety of platforms...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...100575&page=13
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...100575&page=19
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #8
tink123

Smile

Watched both videos with great interest. Its funny no matter what you look at in History when you read the alternative view it always point to the illuminarti....it is like living in a Matrix or bubble World that all we were told is the greatest lie and con...yet people seriously do not want to ever question what we are told they just want to accept what they are told.....we are such a lazy generation!x
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #9
thecatsmeow
Banned

Hahahahahahaha! Yeah! Great theory!
Old 09-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #10
techman

There are so many theories, possibly mostly designed to put us off the real truth about the sinking that it has become almost impossible to pinpoint the real motive behind it all, and there has to be one, it can't just be about the symbolic nature of the event, there will always be a number of reasons for it. The symbolism of the Titanic, its sister ship the Olympic, the dates and years, and even the location of where Titanic was headed for (New York) all scream of symbolic significance to me. I think the federal reserve theory rings true in many ways, but I think it's a complicated issue or reason for most of us to grasp.

How the ship really sank I've no idea, but whether it did hit an iceberg and was probably intentionally steered towards it that's imo open to more questioning. Again, it's kind of like the whole how did the twin towers come down etc, it's pointless and will never be truly answered.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #11
pippin

how weird, Ive just been watching something about the Titanic conspiracy, but not the one posted here (i'll watch that in a bit)

have a look at this one... I was in two minds about it all till it got to the end then I saw underwater footage of the wreck....

"Stay awake, dont nod or dream" ~Mary Poppins~

Keith Bennett Forum

pippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #12
techman

I'm just not with the switch theory, why does the reasons have to involve the switch? because, at the end of the day, it's not about the Olympic but the federal reserve. There are other ways the ship could've been made to sink, they didn't need the Olympic to do that.

John Hamer claims all they did was replace the portholes - ie add more, place a carpet down which had not been there before, in specific areas of the ship (claimed to 'hide' evidence of scratches underneath due to its previous damage), as well as other small alterations. Yet, he forgets that every single lifeboat would've had to have been replaced as they were, from what I can recall, given identification numbers representing their assigned ship. And not forgetting the old "it wouldn't have been possible to replace the ident number on the ships hull".

Last edited by techman; 09-12-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
pippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I'm just not with the switch theory, why does the reasons have to involve the switch? because, at the end of the day, it's not about the Olympic but the federal reserve. There are other ways the ship could've been made to sink, they didn't need the Olympic to do that.

John Hamer claims all they did was replace the portholes - ie add more, place a carpet down which had not been there before, in specific areas of the ship (claimed to 'hide' evidence of scratches underneath due to its previous damage), as well as other small alterations. Yet, he forgets that every single lifeboat would've had to have been replaced as they were, from what I can recall, given identification numbers representing their assigned ship. And not forgetting the old "it wouldn't have been possible to replace the ident number on the ships hull".
I think they used the damaged ship as an opportunity to sink it so they could claim on insurance and get more money. But most of the plan went horribly wrong resulting in alot of deaths. If they had managed to rescue more people (or all of them) the cover up would have been easier, but it made a deeper mark in history because of the loss of life at the time.

Keith Bennett Forum

Old 09-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #14
techman

Interesting thought. I'm sure the Olympic could have been used/swapped for insurance reasons, but many people think that's all it was or that this was ONLY reason when it wasn't. Interesting that at the end of John's talk he concludes, in his own opinion, that what struck the Titanic was an icebreaker. So, we're assuming this was another ship it crashed into? How come no one claimed to have seen it? Why could'nt they say have simply planted an explosive device underneath to blow the hole instead? I think the obvious answers to that are numerous: 1: the impact could have caused much more severe, unwanted harm to the ship/people on board (too risky, maybe?), 2: the noise would've been noticeable to the people on board. Why not a torpedo or something like it? possibly for same reasons I listed above.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #15
pippin

At the end of the video I posted, I'm pretty sure it said something about JP Morgan being financially "in the shit" to begin with, and that was another reason for the cover up in the first place.... I'll have to watch it again and remind myself.

Keith Bennett Forum

Old 09-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #16
lightgiver

Lightbulb Submarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
Hahahahahahaha! Yeah! Great theory!
Which I believe to be true,in more ways than one..The meridian 30° west of Greenwich is a line of longitude that extends from the North Pole across the Arctic Ocean, Greenland, the Atlantic Ocean, the Southern Ocean, and Antarctica to the South Pole...:
The first submersible with reliable information on its construction was built in 1620 by Cornelius Drebbel, a Dutchman in the service of James I of England. It was created to the standards of the design outlined by English mathematician William Bourne. It was propelled by means of oars. The precise nature of the submarine type is a matter of some controversy; some claim that it was merely a bell towed by a boat...

Quote:
Leonardo da Vinci sketched a primitive submarine around 1515, and in 1578..Leonardo da Vinci was a Marconi-class submarine of the Italian navy during World War II. It operated in the Atlantic from September 1940 until its loss in May 1943, and became the top scoring non-German submarine of the entire war...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=49
http://science.howstuffworks.com/nuclear-submarine1.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=214

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-12-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #17
lightgiver

Wink BilderBlueBerg

The photographer was one Captain W. F. Wood, who was aboard a steamer called the S. S. Etonian and captured this picture two days prior to the sinking of the Titanic. If you’re wondering what ‘blueberg’ means, this refers to the tinting of an iceberg from the sun’s rays...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...px-B15a_a4.jpg

The volume of the Atlantic with its adjacent seas is 354,700,000 cubic kilometers (85,100,000 cu mi) and without them 323,600,000 cubic kilometres (77,640,000 cu mi)...The average depth of the Atlantic, with its adjacent seas, is 3,339 metres (1,826 fathoms; 10,950 ft); without them it is 3,926 metres (2,147 fathoms; 12,880 ft). The greatest depth, Milwaukee Deep with 8,380 metres (4,580 fathoms; 27,500 ft), is in the Puerto Rico Trench. The Atlantic's width varies from 1,538 nautical miles (2,848 km; 1,770 mi) between Brazil and Sierra Leone to over 3,450 nautical miles (6,400 km; 4,000 mi) in the south...

Quote:
Iceberg B-15 is the world's largest recorded iceberg. It measured around 295 km long and 37 km wide (183-23 mi), with a surface area of 11,000 km² (6,835 mi²)—larger than the island of Jamaica. large storm in the Gulf of Alaska generated a trans-Pacific ocean swell that may have contributed to breaking B15-A into many pieces on October 27, 2005. The ice-clogged waters of Antarctica's McMurdo Sound extend about 55 km (35 mi) long and wide...
The row over allegations of spying by British diplomats in Moscow escalated as Russian officials accused MI6 of reneging on a "deal" over espionage at the end of the Cold War...Russian state TV had shown footage of a fake "rock" left in a Moscow street and allegedly used by British agents to plant a transmitter. Data from the rock was then supposedly downloaded on to a palm-top computer. The method is similar to one used in a David Attenborough wildlife programme to hide a tiny camera inside artificial elephant dung...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...ed-524329.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=57
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceberg_B-15
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=198
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39263

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-12-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #18
thecatsmeow
Banned

Default @ Lightgiver

Wow! You certainly have done a fair amount of research into this, haven't you!

Thanks for all the fascinating information.

Thanks too to the mods for merging this thread.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #19
lightgiver

Exclamation North Atlantic's 911

The Magician, 1911...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=203079&page=7
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...181432&page=36
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=464
Old 10-12-2012, 01:51 AM   #20
ubervation

Titanic conspiracies always get debunked very easily (yes i know the theory that debunkers can be in on it, before anyone starts screaming and telling me im not awake)

Does nobody believe tragedies occur anymore, does everything have to be a conspiracy.

Look closely at the people making the claims the titanic was sunk on purpose, they are not experts, obviously they were not there of course, so why put faith in their wild claims?

Look at james camerons (no not a gatekeeper again before the screamers start) titanic tv shows that were shown on the discovery channel.
Real experts and real actual research, not nonsense.

Sometimes things are actually what they appear to be..... Have a day off.

And as for torpedos...... god, sigh.... read a book, read a proper book.... stop with conspiracy sites, your life will be better.

Last edited by ubervation; 10-12-2012 at 02:03 AM.
ubervation is offline   Reply With Quote