Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 05-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
curly

Default Landscape Simulacra

The word simulacra is normally applied to shapes seen in the natural world,in rocks,trees etc.These links will give you an idea as to how the subject is viewed by some of it's modern pioneers,not sure about the second one but he seems well into it.

http://www.gothicimage.co.uk/books/kronig.html
http://206.192.23.201/dan/connectivi...rph/eagle.html

But the simulacra i want to deal with is the sort you find on google earth.As anyone who used to pop into the holy wells thread will know,i see quite a lot of stuff in the landscape.I won't be flooding this thread with images though,unlike the last one.
There's many forms of communication in the universe from speech to the written word,telepathy,hyroglyphs,symbols,sigils,a smack in the mouth etc.Then theres whatever communication plants and animals get upto and then theres the landscape itself.Which whenever i look at it,it seems to be trying to tell me something.I think my eyes are on a different radio station to a lot of peoples though,if you know what i mean.
You know those little synchronistic moments when a series of seemingly innocuous events come together,a little glitch in the matrix if you like,but they all mean something really profound to you at that moment in time.It's as though the world stops for a split second to make you take notice of something,like it was all planned and you were meant to be wherever you were,to see the things at that moment in time.That's what these land glyphs remind me of,little glitches in the matrix,that when tied up with place names and other associated information leave me thinking the world is a very strange place indeed and we don't know the half of it,yet.
Just a curious little fella from somerset up first,from the village of rapps.
The word rapping was around long before todays current understanding of the word.The meaning is still the same though,it's expressing yourself orally.The way the field that extends from his mouth and into the village of rapps says to me that's exactly what he is doing rapping.

Some more old english rapping
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
curly

Default wandlebury ring cambridgeshire

Wandlebury ring in cambridgeshire was traditionally described as just an ancient hill fort.New investigations however put it in the heart of a much wider and misunderstood ritual landscape around the gog magog hills.Theres numerous accounts of ufo's and strange lights emanating from the area,one particular account involved wormwood hill right next to the ring and marked in the images below.
This stuff about the area is quite interesting.
http://wn.com/Hugh_Newman__Earth_Gri...s_Sacred_Sites

In his book circle makers andrew collins talks of bill eden,a ufo investigator.Bill visited wormwood hill and could clearly see the mound engulfed by swirling bands of light,unseen by his friend.He went onto the mound amongst the lights and immediately got an intense headache,accompanied by intense pressure on his chest and head,a bitter metallic taste and nausea and dizziness.With this came the sound of a deep tonal note,which rose in pitch the higher he climbed.He also reported a feeling that he was about to leave his physical body through the process known as astral projection,also he says he saw with his psychic eyes,crimson robed priests approaching the area in ceremonial fashion.Which ties in with new theories that this was a major centre of ceremonial activity.
So i thought i'd have a quick goog to see if i could find any evidence of anything to back this up.Hey presto the first thing i see is a big alien looking head staring right at wormwood hill.

It's eye is made of a little woodland in the field.Theres some curious markings in the head,which can be seen closer in the fourth and last image.These are repeated quite often in the immediate area in other glyphs.They remind me of the markings on the serpent mound in ohio,similar but not the same.Incidentally if you look at an image of the ohio serpent mound for a while you can clearly see two faces in the line stretching from one end to another.One pointing one way and one the other but both one and the same.The small spiral at one end being the start or ending and the faces representing man on the journey to the other embryo like end,his time on earth if you like.That's what it looks like to me anyway.

Old 07-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #3
curly

This bulls head on the worcs/warks border is probably part of a much larger landscape zodiac.Situated on farmland around ragley hall,it's snout virtually touches the hall itself.I've outlined the head with red dots,the reason i say it's probably part of a larger zodiac is the fact that the village of arrow is adjacent to the bullseye.I'm no expert on astrology or astronomy but i think saggitarius the archer fired an arrow into the eye of taurus or the star aldebaran.The bulls horn touches the roundabout above the village of arrow.

You can see the close proximity of arrow to the bullseye in the image below,a road from the village runs right past the eye.

An example of simulacra from inside the bulls head below,a face looking west.

Old 07-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #4
curly

Here he is,without any markings.

Last edited by curly; 07-01-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 14-01-2012, 12:27 AM   #5
curly

This is a piece of simulacra that has intrigued me for some time now,it's a large horse shape on the ancient south downs way in west sussex.It's not a horse like you'd take a photo of,but the head neck and back can be seen.The line of it's back is actually marked by the south downs way,features like woodland play a part in the make up of the head,the front of which is marked by a main road running down its length.The first image is for those with a keen eye,it may take a while to spot,but i promise you it's there.There do seem to be contours in the landscape that resemble legs but not as clear as the head and back.

I've marked the front of the horses head in this image,it runs along a main road.

This image shows the course of the south downs way,it makes the shape of the horses back and runs down it's head and across the road.
Old 14-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #6
curly

A closer view of the horses head,a shape that resembles a scorpion,made of trees can be found inside the head.It has what appears to be a claw on the left and a sting on the right,which is stinging the horse in the eye.

I've marked the claw,sting and eye in this next image.

Several tumuli and tumulus can be found along the horse,the scorpion is on land called crown tegleaze,whatever that is.

I visited the horse during the summer to do some dowsing and poking about,the eye and nose are particularly interesting features.The shape of the horse does seem to be quite natural,following the steep ups and downs of the hills,enhanced by treelines or other features showing off it's shape.
Old 19-01-2012, 12:22 AM   #7
curly

Default Hartfoot lane

I wonder why the villagers of melcombe bingham in dorset came up with the names hartfoot lane and hartfoot close,any ideas.A hart is another name for a mature stag btw.

Heres a couple of links to some info on white harts,pretty irrelevant as this ones not white and is just a foot,but interesting all the same.I like the bit about seeing it being a precursor to a knightly quest.

http://talesfromacottagegarden.blogs...rt-legend.html
http://www.maryjones.us/jce/whitestag.html
Old 19-01-2012, 02:39 AM   #8
lauren_almighty
Banned

I'm sorry but it's pareidolia.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 04:31 AM   #9
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
I'm sorry but it's pareidolia.
No problem,what's pareidolia?,wiki's down at the moment.
Old 19-01-2012, 11:44 AM   #10
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
No problem,what's pareidolia?,wiki's down at the moment.
When you see faces in things like the clouds for example, that actually don't mean anything.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #11
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
When you see faces in things like the clouds for example, that actually don't mean anything.
If it's pareidolia for you lauren,that's cool with me.Don't think that has'nt crossed my mind,but in the end i decided that was'nt the case on the whole,some of it maybe,but not all of it.
Old 19-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #12
curly

If you get time,have a look at the link below,point k which is at the bottom of the page relates to the dove mentioned in arthurian/christian tales.I'm not big on religion or arthurian tales,but the story seems to reflect something which i saw on the isle of sheppey in kent.It mentions a dove placing a wafer on the grail-stone every good friday,the image below shows what i think is a dove placing a wafer onto the top of a mans head.I don't suppose i'll ever find out what the holy grail is or even if it really exists at all,but in terms of it being placed on the man,that sort of makes sense if you go along the lines of the grail being within us all.I would'nt have bothered posting it if there did'nt seem to be some similarity with the old story.

http://www.facesofarthur.org.uk/articles/guestdan7.htm {DOESN'T SEEM TO BE WORKING] -Try the one below,not as much info but it's mentioned.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british...llery_03.shtml
I've outlined the features i think are simulacra to the dove and wafer.The wafer obviously being in it's beak due to lack of fingers.The mans head can be seen outlined in the third image.

Last edited by curly; 19-01-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old 19-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #13
curly

A different colour

Old 22-01-2012, 03:16 AM   #14
yass

Simulcra is accurate. I had to get my head around that word because it was a new one for me. I like the word, it is no ordinary word and has come to have special meaning in today's time. I did a page on the word:

http://s3.zetaboards.com/For_My_Jee/...7543401/1/#new

I now think I have my head around it. More, or less, it's an effigy, a representation of something.

The bull's horn is interesting, or does that depict a bull's ear? Whichever is the case it does look like the appendage of a bull. It's amazing what can be spotted. I would have liked outlining to help me identify in some of the others. I had a difficult time trying to figure where I should be looking for the alien head here:

I think the squiggly lines in this image are interesting and I wonder what they're meant to represent... snakes or sperm.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 22-01-2012 at 03:19 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #15
curly

There you go yass,that's the thing about aliens,you never know what they're going to look like.

That's a cracking board you got there,i just had a quick look at the page you did on simulacrum.I've been looking for someone who thinks like jean beaudrillard,thanks very much for introducing me to him.I'd like to put a lot of the stuff you have on him onto this thread,would you mind?.
In regards to the bull's horn/ear,i was quite sure it was a horn,but if you include the bit at the top,yes it does then look like an ear.The phrase red rag to a bull popped into my head yesterday,obviously thinking about ragley hall[a gargantuan leap of faith into irrelevancies].Those little sperm like features are a bit strange,i get the feeling they want to join up with each other,maybe they will one day.Theres lot's more of them in that area,and i can't remember seeing that sort of feature anywhere else in britain.On one level there's probably a simple reason for them,like it's a small wildlife or conservation area,but on another level the same feature means something different.I'm off to have a little swot up on beaudrillard,nice one yass catch you later.
Old 22-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #16
curly

Default German Officer

A very unhealthy looking member of the ss.

Last edited by curly; 22-01-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Old 23-01-2012, 01:55 AM   #17
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
There you go yass,that's the thing about aliens,you never know what they're going to look like.

That's a cracking board you got there,i just had a quick look at the page you did on simulacrum.I've been looking for someone who thinks like jean beaudrillard,thanks very much for introducing me to him.I'd like to put a lot of the stuff you have on him onto this thread,would you mind?.
In regards to the bull's horn/ear,i was quite sure it was a horn,but if you include the bit at the top,yes it does then look like an ear.The phrase red rag to a bull popped into my head yesterday,obviously thinking about ragley hall[a gargantuan leap of faith into irrelevancies].Those little sperm like features are a bit strange,i get the feeling they want to join up with each other,maybe they will one day.Theres lot's more of them in that area,and i can't remember seeing that sort of feature anywhere else in britain.On one level there's probably a simple reason for them,like it's a small wildlife or conservation area,but on another level the same feature means something different.I'm off to have a little swot up on beaudrillard,nice one yass catch you later.
curly, yes, Jean Baudrillard does have some interesting things to say does he not? Of course you can use anything you like, no need to ask. It's all for sharing and enlightment, whatever appeals to a person to share (interest in sharing).

Oh, and thanks for the outlining. I clearly see the alien face now

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 23-01-2012 at 01:56 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #18
curly

Thumbs up

Nice one eagleeyes.Theres quite a lot of what he says that resonates with me,it'll take a while to cobble it together so it's relevant to this thread.It's a good job theres some clever buggers about,i'm much too fick to explain my thoughts on what i see.

Last edited by curly; 24-01-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old 27-01-2012, 02:10 AM   #19
curly

Romney marsh in kent and the surrounding area is a massive mosaic of simulacra as far as i'm concerned,some of it seems to have religious undertones and homer simpson can even be found there believe it or not,but more on homer both young and old later.

The romney marsh area on the kent coast.I always get high cpu usage whenever i visit romney for some reason.

Extensive records of the centuries long reclamation of land from the sea in the romney area,enable us to take a good look at just how that simulacra came into being over the years.In early days summer dykes were built to enable the limited range of crops that could be grown in a wetland environment to be reasonably safe from unexpected summer inundations.To realise the full financial possibilities though,full scale reclamation had to take place.A sea wall keeping tides at bay leads to a wholly freshwater intertidal environment,with a managed water table.This reclamation of the saltmarsh was known to have been underway by the 9th century,by the 11th century there were three hundreds recorded on the marsh.A hundred is a name given to the amount of land that would comfortably sustain a hundred households,the leader of which would be called a hundred man or hundred elder.
It was a high risk enterpise financially for the communites or landowners who did this,with the constant threat of flooding and maintenence making you wonder why they bothered.If succesful though,it was a high return,with marshland arable and pasture fetching significantly more than a dryland equivalent.Fishing,wildfowling,grazing and salt production all contributed to profits taken from the land.Canterbury cathederal for example spent £123 18s 6d on drainage and flood defence of it's manor at appledore in 1293/94,this was against an income of only £74.

This is the first thing that caught my eye,the village of st. mary in the marsh and what looks like a females face {green fields** looking at it.An old hags face set a bit further back and another female like face on the other side,which are marked in the images below.

The outline of the womans face

The old hag

A series of medieval charters document the various landscape features and boundaries,old sea walls,rivers,dykes etc.Many of these charters relate to the granting of land to various ecclesiastical institutions,and their subsequent management,post norman conquest.It was probably w.g hoskins [1955] who first recognised the value of interrogating the historic landscape,for it retains within it a wealth of information on how that land came into being.This is perhaps particularly so within a reclaimed wetland,for once a field boundary is created ,it performs a vital drainage function,which makes it less expendable than it's dryland counterpart.The line of sea walls that are no longer needed due to further reclamation were still preserved as they had become field,and often estate boundaries.The layout of fields and roads will also mark the process of reclamation.For example,salt marshes are naturally drained by a series of meandering creeks,and following embanking,if such a marsh is enclosed in a gradual and piecemeal fashion [perhaps by numerous tenants within a community**,these creeks will often be exploited as field boundaries.In this way,the broad loops of meandering creeks come to be fossilised within the post-reclamation pattern of fields.Snave and ivychurch to the north east of the yoke sewer can be used as an example of this.
In contrast,if the process of enclosure and drainage following reclamation was carried out in a single episode {possibly by a single individual**,then these creeks must be ignored,as a geometrically-arranged system of fields is imposed over a very large area,brookland is an example of this.The pattern of the parish boundaries can also be informative.Romney marsh proper,to the n.e of an early sea wall along the line of the yoke sewer was the earlist area to be colonised in the medieval period,and the parishes there tend to be compact with very irregular boundaries {newchurch and snave**.
Some areas of the marsh were parts of estates centred on the fen-edge [the upland-wetland interface**,or even further inland,and detatched parcels of the latter sometimes became detached parts of the parishes.For example,ebony,appledore,kenardington and bilsington.When walland marsh came to be reclaimed,the parishes simple extended across the old sea wall along the yoke sewer [e.g brenzett,ivychurch].In other cases,these newly reclaimed areas came to support their own communities and became parishes in their own right {e.g brookland,fairfield**.
I'll link to the pdf from which i borrowed this information for anyone that's interested,as i'll be here all night otherwise.Some maps on the pdf give a better idea of how the marsh was born,i thought it was quite fascinating as it should provide an understanding to how some of the simulacra came to be.Thanks to stephen rippon for the information.
http://www.redcourt.dsl.pipex.com/mo...HAPTER%206.pdf

The grant of 1300 acres of saltmarsh including the parishes of playden and iden and broomhill,granted to richard guldeford in 1497 by the bishop of robertsbridge is a chance to see what he came up with visually.I don't suppose for a minute that anyone is actually aware of what was created{?**,it just is what it is.It will be interesting to see what turned up in his own personal playden,his i-den though.

Last edited by curly; 27-01-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 27-01-2012, 02:22 AM   #20
curly

The third woman,adding a triple aspect to our godesses

That all put together is what cinders [darkskys] would have called a glyph.

The young homer simpson complete with t.v remote control,and a dibber on his head,beneath the village of snargate{stargate?**=only kidding.

One of the hundreds of examples of simulacrum/pareidolia whatever on the marsh,this one a head looking left.

Last edited by curly; 27-01-2012 at 02:23 AM.