Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default Archons- Nested Parasites

Not only do the archons parasitize off of us, they parasite off of each other. In fact, they are a hierarchy of parasites with each level parasitizing off the levels below it and being parsitized by the levels above it. I would venture to say your place in the hierarchy is determine by WHO the entity parasitize off of and who parsitizes that entity!

This is totally analogous what happens in organized crime. I once heard a low level ex mobster explain that when he joined the mob his financial situation initially got worse! Why? Because he had to kick back a certain amount of money, whether he could afford it or not, to his boss. His boss had to do the same thing to HIS boss, etc. In other words, the mobster was directly paying off his boss and indirectly his boss' boss, etc. No doubt mirroring exactly what is going on in the Archon hierarchy.

Another analogy: parasites often contain within them parasites and THESE parasites often have parasites in them! How far does it go? Probably to some deeply nested parasitic energy (the Demiurge/ Satan?).
__________________
BlackJack77
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:54 PM   #2
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

Makes me itchy does that post.
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:07 PM   #3
pinobot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Papendrecht, Netherlands
Posts: 396
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

So it's like a pyramid scheme?
__________________
To a caveman everything looks like a rock.
pinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
2circles
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 380
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

2circles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
bograt
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 371
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Makes me think of the old saying

Big fleas have little fleas upon their backs to bite 'em, and little fleas have lesser fleas, and so ad infinitum
bograt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

Men in Black ending scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKnpPCQyUec
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #7
k1levelstu
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 359
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

i feel sorry for people that believe in all this nonsense
k1levelstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:36 PM   #8
mahabaratara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,146
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

You don't need to feel sorry for anyone but yourself, anyone can believe what they want.
__________________
Kundalini Yoga by people who walk the walk and talk the talk.

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:46 PM   #9
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

It's information k1levelstu. You can take it or leave it, but if anything it's food for thought. The more you expand your mind, the more it can be expanded.
You'll probably find it more to your taste further down the line.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:48 PM   #10
k1levelstu
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 359
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
It's information k1levelstu. You can take it or leave it, but if anything it's food for thought. The more you expand your mind, the more it can be expanded.
You'll probably find it more to your taste further down the line.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
O.K cool!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahabaratara View Post
You don't need to feel sorry for anyone but yourself, anyone can believe what they want.
Thanks captain obvious

Last edited by k1levelstu; 11-12-2013 at 10:48 PM.
k1levelstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:16 AM   #11
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinobot View Post
So it's like a pyramid scheme?
Interesting expression!! Think about it. PYRAMID scheme. Pyramid, the essence of the hierarchical structure. How does David describe the control structure? Pyramids within pyramids, etc. (NESTED pyramids!).

In answer to your question, Absolutely Yes!! It is from what I have described before that the expression "pyramid scheme" probably ultimately came from.
__________________
BlackJack77

Last edited by blackjack77; 12-12-2013 at 01:17 AM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:17 AM   #12
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
It is a good metaphor (perhaps more than that?).
__________________
BlackJack77
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #13
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 83 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Can anyone give a brief explanation on this ending? I'm in the midst about it. Thanks :3
__________________
We are Alkaline by Design! Acidic by Function!

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!

Last edited by Shiyoken; 12-12-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #14
artardfiesta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,754
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bograt View Post
Makes me think of the old saying

Big fleas have little fleas upon their backs to bite 'em, and little fleas have lesser fleas, and so ad infinitum
As above so below, as below so above
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2013, 01:49 AM   #15
thegatherer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,207
Likes: 469 (202 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
Not only do the archons parasitize off of us, they parasite off of each other. In fact, they are a hierarchy of parasites with each level parasitizing off the levels below it and being parsitized by the levels above it. I would venture to say your place in the hierarchy is determine by WHO the entity parasitize off of and who parsitizes that entity!

This is totally analogous what happens in organized crime. I once heard a low level ex mobster explain that when he joined the mob his financial situation initially got worse! Why? Because he had to kick back a certain amount of money, whether he could afford it or not, to his boss. His boss had to do the same thing to HIS boss, etc. In other words, the mobster was directly paying off his boss and indirectly his boss' boss, etc. No doubt mirroring exactly what is going on in the Archon hierarchy.

Another analogy: parasites often contain within them parasites and THESE parasites often have parasites in them! How far does it go? Probably to some deeply nested parasitic energy (the Demiurge/ Satan?).
The nested parasite theory is interesting and I have a theory of my own.

As we know the human body is a vast and complex ecosystem in and of itself and at birth the human digestive tract becomes populated by micro-organisms passed on by the mother. There are thousands of different bacteria, some good, some bad and they all have a role in our bodies when in the correct balance. Some of these organisms such as Candida are parasitic organisms that get out of control and cause a host of health problems when the human being is out of balance...ultimately feeding off the energy of its host. Most psychological issues including schizophrenia can be traced back to these gut problems.

These parasitic bacteria feed off and thrive from the type of junk food diets commonly promoted in modern Western societies; refined carbohydrates, sugar, preservatives, alcohol etc etc.

Are these inner parasites not the ones with the greatest effect on us? If we all achieved true health and true inner balance of our gut flora etc we would start to have the correct energy levels, psychological and emotional balance etc...and an high vibrational nature.

This would in turn, make the the low vibration entities that feed off us higher up the archon chain unable to effect us.

Maybe this health issue is extremely important to the whole conspiracy as a whole and to mankind reclaiming its freedom?
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2013, 09:27 AM   #16
princessofwands
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,260
Likes: 138 (75 Posts)
Default

Very good, thegatherer! Something to think about in this season of binge eating and drinking!

Religions are a parasite in themselves. When those (for example) Jehovah's Witness people turn up on your doorstep, they are feeder-parasites looking for more "fleas" so that more energy can be passed on to the much more vast JW collective entity.

Everyone gains energy when you pay attention to them. When someone drones on and on about their issues/problems, you end up feeling drained...because you are being drained.

This flow of energy from listener to speaker was described well in the book The Celestine Prophecy.

A speaker, or a pop singer, or basically anyone giving a speech or display of their talents, is drawing energy from the whole band of his/her audience.

That's why old celebrities carry on forever with their careers because they become addicted to the energy that they get from people.

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #17
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Very good, thegatherer! Something to think about in this season of binge eating and drinking!

Religions are a parasite in themselves. When those (for example) Jehovah's Witness people turn up on your doorstep, they are feeder-parasites looking for more "fleas" so that more energy can be passed on to the much more vast JW collective entity.

Everyone gains energy when you pay attention to them. When someone drones on and on about their issues/problems, you end up feeling drained...because you are being drained.

This flow of energy from listener to speaker was described well in the book The Celestine Prophecy.

A speaker, or a pop singer, or basically anyone giving a speech or display of their talents, is drawing energy from the whole band of his/her audience.

That's why old celebrities carry on forever with their careers because they become addicted to the energy that they get from people.

If you haven't already, you should look at some of Mathew Deloozes work.
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2013, 01:31 PM   #18
princessofwands
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,260
Likes: 138 (75 Posts)
Default

I have, Sandwarrior. I read a lot of his articles when they were on some site that shut down.......looks like it's up and running again, take a look folks.

http://www.oneballmedia.com/

Here he is, slamming the new age and truth movements as being just another net (an alternative nest?) within the Matrix, or the Serpent Cult as he calls it. Another nest of vipers? He says that the digital media used by both sides in the war for our minds is what will end up controlling us. Provocative and thought-provoking.

http://www.oneballmedia.com/2013/09/...ia-its-drones/

.

Last edited by princessofwands; 23-12-2013 at 03:05 PM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #19
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
I have, Sandwarrior. I read a lot of his articles when they were on some site that shut down.......looks like it's up and running again, take a look folks.

http://www.oneballmedia.com/

I love the newish one about the Holocaust memorial in Israel.

So Insightful!!
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #20
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,709
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
Not only do the archons parasitize off of us, they parasite off of each other.
dear, dear,dear.

Paganism is going strong.

Please onlookers, if you don't see it with your own eyes, it
is superstition. I suspect freemasons are posting this archon nonsense
with the intention of 'cultivating' the pagan mindset.

Freemasonry is behind the harry potter films.
All the magicians and pagan elements, cleary 'cultivate'
superstitions of the past.
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.