Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 27-01-2019, 10:35 AM   #1
size_of_light

Default Saturn Through my Telescope

It's not my telescope - that's the name of the video:

This looks amazing, right?

It makes me wonder: if it's this easy for an amateur to get a stunning real-time view of Saturn, why isn't this more commonly seen? Why isn't it a more mainstream thing shown on TV regularly?

Why are there no 24/7 live feeds of Saturn and other planets on youtube?

Odd.

Last edited by size_of_light; 27-01-2019 at 10:41 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2019, 10:52 AM   #2
andy1033

In the day of age, of cgi, and massive hoaxing.

You have to be careful, what you look at on youtube, saying its something, you cannot actually verify for yourself.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2019, 11:03 AM   #3
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
In the day of age, of cgi, and massive hoaxing.

You have to be careful, what you look at on youtube, saying its something, you cannot actually verify for yourself.
Yeah, that's one possibility, and another is that live feeds of other planets are blocked for 'national security' reasons.

TV news is supposedly always looking for compelling footage to attract viewers. It seems very telling that they pretend live shots of Saturn (and other planets) isn't even a thing they could do.
Old 27-01-2019, 07:04 PM   #4
jake_ball

I have seen saturn through binoculars (I assume it was Saturn cos it had the ring around it).

When Ihave time (on a clear night) I will look for it on my camcorder that has a zoom of 2500x.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2019, 09:44 PM   #5
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I have seen saturn through binoculars (I assume it was Saturn cos it had the ring around it).

When Ihave time (on a clear night) I will look for it on my camcorder that has a zoom of 2500x.

Best I've done is record the shadow of the Transit of Venus on a piece of white paper using reversed binoculars back in 2012. The next one isn't until 2117.
Old 27-01-2019, 10:22 PM   #6
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post

Best I've done is record the shadow of the Transit of Venus on a piece of white paper using reversed binoculars back in 2012. The next one isn't until 2117.
i took some pictures of Venus transiting across the face of the Sun, back in 2002, 2003 or something like that - using different filters etc, on an SLR with a zoom lens.

Pretty cool

i saw Saturn one time when some guy set up a telescope in Nottingham and we were just walking by in the park - 'what you doin' Mr?'

i doubt it's some big conspiracy that we're not seeing feeds etc - because people don't necessarily think it's worthy of their time to look at.

That guy in Wollaton Park, he didn't have a huge crowd around him or anything, just a few nosey bastards like me wondering what he was up to.

i thought he was UFO spotting, and if he'd set up a sign saying 'spot the ufo' my guess is he'd have a much bigger hit rate with the general public - who are more interested in what twats like Gemma Collins or Robbie Williams are up to than what is happening in the wider universe around them.

Put up a video on YT with the headline 'Saturn viewed through telescope' v a video called 'Gemma Collins shows her arse' and see which gets most hits in its first hour

See what i did there - Gemma Collins arse is about as big as Saturn, so it's a comparable thing

Last edited by merlincove; 27-01-2019 at 10:32 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 12:19 AM   #7
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Put up a video on YT with the headline 'Saturn viewed through telescope' v a video called 'Gemma Collins shows her arse' and see which gets most hits in its first hour

See what i did there - Gemma Collins arse is about as big as Saturn, so it's a comparable thing

36 views since Feb 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3jZtIywSzU

Saturn - 4,393,379 views since end of 2017

Not my favourite backside to look at
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 01:05 AM   #8
decim

It's surprising what you can see with just a decent pair of 10x50 bins.
Jupiter and its moons are easily seeable on a good night.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 03:17 AM   #9
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
i doubt it's some big conspiracy that we're not seeing feeds etc - because people don't necessarily think it's worthy of their time to look at.
You could say the same about 911, for example - we don't see any mainstream coverage of the 'inside job' story because Johnny Punchclock isn't interested in it.

The reality though is that the sheeple aren't interested in it because the TV - by omission - tells them it isn't a thing to think about.

That low-res shot of Saturn that the nerdlinger with the telescope got in the OP video was amazing. Imagine how majestic and awe-inspiring HD vision of a multi-coloured, multi-ringed planet 764 times the size of Earth would be if shown as a backdrop to the TV weather, or the intro to The Today Show (or Good Morning Slough, or whatever you guys get over there).

And they could get those live shots with basic equipment from the rooftop of their TV station. No multi-billion dollar probe (producing nothing but grainy, low-res images and sterile computer simulation results at that) required.

It would beat the hell out of another video of swans swimming around in a pond, or the sun rising over the sea.

TV news directors are always bullshitting on about their obsession with getting compelling new vision to attract bigger audience numbers, but there seems to be a taboo about space that requires the mainstream to tightly control and filter the way people think about it on a mass scale, probably for both consciousness and operational reasons.

Last edited by size_of_light; 28-01-2019 at 04:26 AM.
Old 28-01-2019, 03:23 AM   #10
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light
It's not my telescope - that's the name of the video:
Ah man!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 03:36 AM   #11
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post