Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 21-01-2019, 11:52 PM   #1
deca

Default First Person To Give DMT To Joe Rogan & Eddie Bravo Reveals Darkness B

First Person To Give DMT To Joe Rogan & Eddie Bravo Reveals Darkness Behind Drug

Quote:
Weaponized LSD and DMT have been used by the CIA to manipulate and control people who want to “expand their minds”, but after taking the drug will actually experience the evil of the “left hand path”. Jan Irvin joins Alex to discuss his experience taking DMT with Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo and solutions to this drug deception.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 21-01-2019 at 11:52 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 12:05 AM   #2
size_of_light

Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo are already walking advertisements for why you shouldn't take DMT.

I don't understand why people take any drug for 'spiritual purposes', other than because they're too lazy to meditate and/or follow a genuine spiritual path and because they have easily-programmable minds that "heard ayahuasca was really trippy and like totally life-changing" from someone else.

All that mind-altering shit has either been cooked up in CIA laboratories or is some hallucinogenic plant concoction that needs the context of tribal upbringing/DNA and multi-generational lore and real shamanistic guidance to be of any benefit.

Babies thinking they can drive Porsches just because the scenery out the windscreen is changing.

DMT fries your pineal gland, and if you want proof of that, look no further than Eddie fucking Bravo.

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-01-2019 at 12:20 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 12:30 AM   #3
supertzar

Jan Irvin lied about Terence Mckenna. A really big lie about Terence's life's work. Why should anyone listen to him?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 12:34 AM   #4
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo are already walking advertisements for why you shouldn't take DMT.

I don't understand why people take any drug for 'spiritual purposes', other than because they're too lazy to meditate and/or follow a genuine spiritual path and because they have easily-programmable minds that "heard ayahuasca was really trippy and like totally life-changing" from someone else.

All that mind-altering shit has either been cooked up in CIA laboratories or is some hallucinogenic plant concoction that needs the context of tribal upbringing/DNA and multi-generational lore and real shamanistic guidance to be of any benefit.

Babies thinking they can drive Porsches just because the scenery out the windscreen is changing.

DMT fries your pineal gland, and if you want proof of that, look no further than Eddie fucking Bravo.
I shouldn't be shocked that Mr. "Dogman Is Real" thinks people who take psychedelics have something wrong with their mind but it's hard not to be. Once in a while I think you have a fine post but then you buck the trend with something like this.
Old 22-01-2019, 01:03 AM   #5
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I shouldn't be shocked that Mr. "Dogman Is Real" thinks people who take psychedelics have something wrong with their mind but it's hard not to be. Once in a while I think you have a fine post but then you buck the trend with something like this.
Opinions are opinions.

Just imagine there's an "I think" in front of what I said, and the problem goes away.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 02:14 AM   #6
supertzar

I said "thinks." I just find it ironic in the extreme that you of all people would say something like that.

Last edited by supertzar; 22-01-2019 at 02:15 AM.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:42 AM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Jan Irvin lied about Terence Mckenna. A really big lie about Terence's life's work. Why should anyone listen to him?
terence mckenna seems to advocate TRANSHUMANISM in his talk 'shamans amongst the machines'. I recommend you sit alone and watch that and really listen to what he was saying

The left hand path is LOVE OF THE SELF

This is why the satanists HATE jesus because jesus represented the masculine trait of self sacrifice for the good of others which is the polar opposite of love of the self

This pushing towards an imbalance of feminine energy of self love is driving society towards NARCISISM

The knights templar revered the feminine energy and they were taking DMT. If we now stand back and look at the fruits of their labours we see a very dark world emerging. They have acted as conduits for a very dark energy into this reality
Old 23-01-2019, 01:07 PM   #8
supertzar

So that makes Jan Irvin not a liar somehow? He knew Terence was talking about being recruited by the mushroom but claimed he was talking about the CIA.

Listening now and Terence's opening point is we are creatures of habit (machinelike) and that tends to diminish our humanity...

Last edited by supertzar; 23-01-2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old 23-01-2019, 01:28 PM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The left hand path is LOVE OF THE SELF

This is why the satanists HATE jesus because jesus represented the masculine trait of self sacrifice for the good of others which is the polar opposite of love of the self
Wooow ... that's way wrong , wave !!!

Love of self is imperative!!! What is the first line of Dr Sha's mantra ???

I love my heart and soul

"self sacrifice for the good of other's" !!! This sentiment drives enlistment , particularly in the US army ...

The dark forces do not hate christianity , they created the christianity we know , their emblem is death through torture !!

Billions of people over 1000s of years focusing intently on the image above have created a world of pain and suffering ... which we only now are leaving behind as people turn their backs on christianity

You get what you concentrate on !

If the dark forces are now eradicating christianity it's because they hope to bring in something even more toxic!

Last edited by oz93666; 23-01-2019 at 01:40 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 01:41 PM   #10
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

trouble is subjectivity when trying to position oneself within the worldly realm

translation, interpretation, keywords, stuck meanings all impact the portrayal of experiences

politising an internal experience results in madness

Jones is audience hunting and will roll anything into his paradigm to raise click figures.
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 01:59 PM   #11
andy1033

All you people obsessing with drugs, are doing govs a favour.

If you as a person naturally wake up, what will happen to you, is something like the exorcist. You cannot choose to awaken.

The film the exorcist, shows an awakening, but obviously exaggerated, like all hollywood things. The only people that know what the exorcist is showing, experienced it.

Most of you lot, think the exorcist is showing something, that its not. Also, look how many that took drugs, watch the exorcist, and have no idea, what it is showing. You should know what the exorcist means, without anyone telling you, if you went through that.

You cannot choose to go through that, it just happens.

Thats why, people at the top, believe they are picked. This is why you always see them pointing up.

People that go through that, did not choose it, it just happens to them.

All you people obsessing with drugs, thinking you are awakening, are just being conned. Hollywood tells you those stories, to push drugs, as hollywood is run by criminals, and they will laugh at you, that your wasting your life away on drugs.

You people are just buying into this rubbish, and letting people laugh at you at the highest levels, as you do not have the intelligence to work out for yourselfs, how it really goes.

People with knowledge like it that others do not have there knowledge, and they laugh at those, that are dumb, to do things, that they know is the wrong way to do it.

Just keep making the cia, and mossad, more money, and go buy your drugs, while ruining what chance of a life you have.

My advice, would be to people, is if you are destined to wake up, it will happen, no matter what happens in your life. Most people on drugs, have not experienced anything really, and they really do not learn too much from the experience.

Like the saying goes, no pain, no gain.

I did not listen to this video, i just wrote, my thoughts on people doing drugs, to intentionally awaken something in themselves.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 23-01-2019 at 02:24 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 02:48 PM   #12
supertzar

You sound like you are on some really bad drugs. The Excorcist?! LMFAO!!!
Old 23-01-2019, 02:51 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Wooow ... that's way wrong , wave !!!

Love of self is imperative!!!
Acceptance of the self and the development of self respect is not the same as worshiping yourself. One is earned through right action and right thought while the other sees itself only reflected in the eyes of others

The big tech arm of the conspiracy wants everyone making 'selfies' and seeking 'likes' on facebook so that people get wrapped up in their own worlds seeking to manufacture an inauthentic online persona

Beyond this it wants you to be a good little citizen so that you are awarded a good 'social credit score'. they want you caught up in a self validation feedback loop along with everyone else so that you all get caught up in a groupthink echo chamber that attacks anything that threatens the buzz of the hive mind

This way you seek to be the person THEY wish you to be rather than the person you should be if you were following your own path

Meanwhile the new age branch of the conspiracy encourages people to navel gaze so that they become so wrapped up in their own personal dramas and self image that they do not stop to look at the bigger picture and the implications of their own and others actions in the grander scheme of things

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-01-2019 at 02:54 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote