Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 24-04-2017, 11:05 PM   #1
clint web

Default The promotion of Transgender

I work in a school and we are now having to go on training to promote Transgenderism. What are your thoughts on this topic?
clint web is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 11:15 PM   #2
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint web View Post
I work in a school and we are now having to go on training to promote Transgenderism. What are your thoughts on this topic?
What do you mean by promote it?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 12:16 AM   #3
Cryptoverse

I'm against it. Feel it's part of the NWO agenda.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 25-04-2017 at 12:16 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 06:55 AM   #4
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptoverse View Post
I'm against it. Feel it's part of the NWO agenda.
I always find that an odd statement. At least from my perspective.

But, i do understand where your coming from. I really do.

Being trans has been around for thousand's, if not millions of years. In folder more natural societies, such as the native Americans and the hindus, trans people where given spiritual recognition.

However, in living memory. The Christian, western society has forced it underground. So now its 'reemergence' seems new.

It also messes with a very basic assumption. That gender is a purely physical construct. I get that. I really do....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 07:07 AM   #5
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint web View Post
Its Not healthy for young minds to be so confused

These identity crises are engineered in my opinion.

All roles are being reversed, children have become adults, and vice-versa, girls have become boys and vice-versa.

The idea is to blur the lines, so that we are left feeling confused, to the point where we need the state to make our decisions for us.

This is a time when we need strong identities, each and every one of us.

We need to not be confused as to who we are, what our ideals are.

If we are left in a state of moral confusion (we don't know what's right and wrong) and moral relativism (right and wrong depends on the situation) it can be very dangerous.

In this morally confused state we can be manipulated more than ever to do things we are not comfortable with.

A morally confused population, is a mass-manipulator's wet dream.

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 07:18 AM   #6
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Being trans has been around for thousand's, if not millions of years. In folder more natural societies, such as the native Americans and the hindus, trans people where given spiritual recognition.
Trasgenderism has been around for thousands of years of course you are correct about that.

However, only in the last century or so, has it been encouraged, unnaturally-manipulated, and forcefully (though subliminally) foisted on the population.

The transgenderism you refer to is probably hermaphroditism, which abounds in nature, it is natural.

The transgenderism we refer to is engineered, unnatural.

A distinction must be made.

How do we distinguish, you may ask, of course you can't in an individual case, but we can assume that because there are far more transgender ppl around today, something must be different today than any other time, ?

Old 25-04-2017, 07:20 AM   #7
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Its Not healthy for young minds to be so confused

These identity crises are engineered in my opinion.

All roles are being reversed, children have become adults, and vice-versa, girls have become boys and vice-versa.

The idea is to blur the lines, so that we are left feeling confused, to the point where we need the state to make our decisions for us.

This is a time when we need strong identities, each and every one of us.

We need to not be confused as to who we are, what our ideals are.

If we are left in a state of moral confusion (we don't know what's right and wrong) and moral relativism (right and wrong depends on the situation) it can be very dangerous.

In this morally confused state we can be manipulated more than ever to do things we are not comfortable with.

A morally confused population, is a mass-manipulator's wet dream.
Most children already have a strong idea what their gender is. Because it is an inate sense. We all have a 'sense of gender' deep down inside of us.

In fact, your sense of gender is whats driving your feelings on transgender rights not.

Transpeople have as strong sense of gender too, only that is at odds with their bodies.

Most transpeople are not 'confused' about their gender. They know exactly who they are meant to be. It is everyone else who is confused about why they dont want to get in the box society as given them.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 25-04-2017, 07:22 AM   #8
fairyprincess

Quote:
Trasgenderism has been around for thousands of years of course you are correct about that.

However, only in the last century or so, has it been encouraged, unnaturally-manipulated, and forcefully (though subliminally) foisted on the population.

The transgenderism you refer to is probably hermaphroditism, which abounds in nature, it is natural.

The transgenderism we refer to is engineered, unnatural.

A distinction must be made.

How do we distinguish, you may ask, of course you can't in an individual case, but we can assume that because there are far more transgender ppl around today, something must be different today than any other time, ?
I doubt there is more transpeople to day then in the past. Its just most transpeople in the past would have probably just kept it inside themselves. Or committed suicide without telling a soul.....

Old 25-04-2017, 07:38 AM   #9
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Transpeople have as strong sense of gender too, only that is at odds with their bodies.

Most transpeople are not 'confused' about their gender. They know exactly who they are meant to be. It is everyone else who is confused about why they dont want to get in the box society as given them.....
That may be yours and other's experience, but I still think you are in the minority, I think most Transppl have been manipulated to be confused.

Old 25-04-2017, 07:40 AM   #10
tinfoil hat

40% suicide rate says it all for me.

I think you are born the sex you are born and die the sex you were born and anything around that is a psychological issue.

I appreciate for a tiny percentage it is a genuine issue that needs resolving, but asking four year olds to start choosing their sex is insidious shit I absolutely do not agree with.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 07:47 AM   #11
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
40% suicide rate says it all for me.

I think you are born the sex you are born and die the sex you were born and anything around that is a psychological issue.

I appreciate for a tiny percentage it is a genuine issue that needs resolving, but asking four year olds to start choosing their sex is insidious shit I absolutely do not agree with.
Those transpeople who kill themselves, its because they cannot transition or feel acceptance.....

Old 25-04-2017, 07:53 AM   #12
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Those transpeople who kill themselves, its because they cannot transition or feel acceptance.....
No it isn't.
Acceptance isn't lowering those stats.
Old 25-04-2017, 07:59 AM   #13
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
I doubt there is more transpeople to day then in the past. Its just most transpeople in the past would have probably just kept it inside themselves. Or committed suicide without telling a soul.....
That's a fair point, but ppl also did not have disney and cartoon-network blasting subliminal programming at them 24/7 in the past.

Old 25-04-2017, 08:12 AM   #14
fairyprincess

Quote:
That's a fair point, but ppl also did not have disney and cartoon-network blasting subliminal programming at them 24/7 in the past.
Neither did i......

Or Christine Jorgenson, Lilli Elbe, Laverne Cox, Patricia cowell, April Ashley,or Rebecca root.

What i don't understand, when the elite have a delivery system for making people gay or trans. Why isn't it 100% effective????

Surely everyone should be LGBT by now....

Old 25-04-2017, 08:28 AM   #15
tinfoil hat

“The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by precedent, by implication, by erosion, by default, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other—until the day when they are suddenly declared to be the country’s official ideology.”

Ayn Rand

The biggest problem with the transgender agenda is that it erodes our right to our own minds and to our perceptions of reality. A man is not a woman merely because he believes he is one, yet the progressives would have us believe so on pain of social ostracism, loss of employment, and discrimination lawsuits. If we give progressives the right to redefine reality, then we are no better off than Winston in 1984 when he was tortured for refusing to say that 2 and 2 equal 5.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 25-04-2017 at 08:29 AM.
Old 25-04-2017, 08:45 AM   #16
fairyprincess

Quote:
“The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by precedent, by implication, by erosion, by default, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other—until the day when they are suddenly declared to be the country’s official ideology.”

Ayn Rand

The biggest problem with the transgender agenda is that it erodes our right to our own minds and to our perceptions of reality. A man is not a woman merely because he believes he is one, yet the progressives would have us believe so on pain of social ostracism, loss of employment, and discrimination lawsuits. If we give progressives the right to redefine reality, then we are no better off than Winston in 1984 when he was tortured for refusing to say that 2 and 2 equal 5.
This only works on the assumption the physical sex, and gender identity are the same thing. And not to separate, yet connected components.......

Old 25-04-2017, 08:58 AM   #17
tinfoil hat

Quote:
This only works on the assumption the physical sex, and gender identity are the same thing. And not to separate, yet connected components.......
Well, that's my opinion.
This thread is about the promotion of dangerous psychological issues as a healthy, normal thing, to children.

Cant have sex till sixteen, but you can chop your tackle off at a whim is not what I want my kids to be getting taught.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 25-04-2017 at 09:03 AM.
Old 25-04-2017, 09:13 AM   #18
lakes
Inactive

Quote:
If we give progressives the right to redefine reality, then we are no better off than Winston in 1984 when he was tortured for refusing to say that 2 and 2 equal 5.

Quote:
During a school lesson in Persia the pupils learn that two plus two equals five. Now that the lie has been turned into a truth, it becomes a crime to say otherwise. Epic theater or a simple fable -- the short scene in the classroom tells us about the mechanisms of dictatorship and tyranny. Babak Anvari tackles a very heavy subject with a distinguished light touch. --Oldenburg Film Festival
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:12 AM   #19
fudgetusk

Homophobes.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:32 AM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
What i don't understand, when the elite have a delivery system for making people gay or trans. Why isn't it 100% effective????

Surely everyone should be LGBT by now....
they are knowingly putting endocrine disruptors into the environment

different people are exposed to them in different measures

also genes and other factors can then affect the interplay of hormone disruptors and the body

the hormone mimicers don't just make people LGBT they have a whole raft of health implications. Another thing to consider is the crashing fertility across the west

why would you act as an apologist for that? do you hate society?