Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 26-06-2016, 11:33 AM   #41
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
Stephen Kinnock, LOL!
The Labour MPs Stephen Kinnock and Tristram Hunt have both told Sky News this morning that Jeremy Corbyn should resign.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...ory-leadership
The Parliamentary Labour Party is infested with sleepers from top to bottom, all put in place quietly and gradually.
I see David Miliband has just flown in , I always thought he might try to become Leader again ....
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 11:59 AM   #42
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I see David Miliband has just flown in , I always thought he might try to become Leader again ....
[Link? ] David "Brexit = political arson" Miliband
That's funny!
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...emain-campaign
David Miliband really does love Europe, just not enough to live in it
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 12:07 PM   #43
johhny757

I like Corbyn.....but I kind of agree when people accuse him of weak leadership. He didn't really rip into Osborne after the budget which I was upset about and now all the latest accusations regarding weak leadership with this EU referendum.

Mind you, I hope this isn't just the blairite faction sensing an opportunity to stick the knife in with so much turmoil going on.
Old 26-06-2016, 12:10 PM   #44
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
That's odd I don't have a list - but then I understand that people can and do have different opinions to me.

However - since you are another of those individuals that likes to live in what amounts to a social echo chamber - where only those opinions you agree with are in fact listened to.

I will say thank you very much for letting me know - it saves me time attempting to engage you in debate since all you are really seeking is opinion reinforcement.

I on the other hand am happy when surrounded by people who don't agree with my every utterance - lets me know I'm still in the real world

Regards

hande.

There are loads here who disagree with others and we debate, row, throw our toys out, even agree here and there .. Then there are just a small handful who disagree with everyone and everything. That is the difference.
Old 26-06-2016, 12:12 PM   #45
hande

Quote:
Who do you think should replace Corbyn to lead Labour ???
I honestly don't know

Corbyn - and momentum are out to far left
Abbot - see momentum add the fact she is racist and shes unelectable

David Milliband may be a good bet for the future - relatively untainted by the Blair years, was knocked out by the union domination which has lead to the Leftwards Lurch. Since the rebellions about getting past that Davvid could be a runner.

Hillary benn - No hes straight up and forthright but to often he comes across as petulant and childish - yes its often amusing what he says - but his associated behaviour undermines him.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 12:14 PM   #46
swidler
Banned

Jimmy Savile was photographed with a large number of people in his 50 year media career. But not everyone he was photographed with was a paedophile.
swidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 12:32 PM   #47
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by swidler View Post
Jimmy Savile was photographed with a large number of people in his 50 year media career. But not everyone he was photographed with was a paedophile.
Look get with the Programme

If they are Royalty or ( insert another group relevant poster dislikes) they are Paedophiles.

If they don't fit those groups then clearly they new nothing - even if they would have had access to just the same info as the other groups.

Its about getting the facts to fit prejudice and preconception - its not really about facts.

Worse still we would rather spend time shouting at pigeons about our dislike of certain groups - than challenge the individuals who we know turned a blind eye.

Its possible the establishment knew more than they say - but that doesn't mean all the establishment knew.

Likewise If MI5 knew and were covering it up as prominent politicians were involved as well - Its not beyond the realms of possibility that they didn't share this info with say the Queen - or even Maggie.

Think about it - As mothers if they knew they are likely to have if not spoken up given him and others a cold shoulder - that would have given him and thus others away. On the other hand since their children weren't at risk from him - why risk telling them.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 12:48 PM   #48
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by johhny757 View Post
I like Corbyn.....but I kind of agree when people accuse him of weak leadership. He didn't really rip into Osborne after the budget which I was upset about and now all the latest accusations regarding weak leadership with this EU referendum.

Mind you, I hope this isn't just the blairite faction sensing an opportunity to stick the knife in with so much turmoil going on.
Not a big enough actor/lawyer, then. We know which area the next leader will come from now don't we?
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 12:52 PM   #49
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by swidler View Post
There were many he was photographed with many times though..

One photo is nothing a few is a bit iffy and loads well you have to ask yourself why? its not that he was a likeable man.
Old 26-06-2016, 12:53 PM   #50
sparkplug

Burnham or Milliband. Maybe McDonnell as a rank outsider.

None of them have any spark about them.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 01:07 PM   #51
Ooberman

Quote:

It’s Still the Iraq War, Stupid.

No rational person could blame Jeremy Corbyn for Brexit. So why are the Blairites moving against Corbyn now, with such precipitate haste?

The answer is the Chilcot Report. It is only a fortnight away, and though its form will be concealed by thick layers of establishment whitewash, the basic contours of Blair’s lies will still be visible beneath. Corbyn had deferred to Blairite pressure not to apologise on behalf of the Labour Party for the Iraq War until Chilcot is published.

For the Labour Right, the moment when Corbyn as Labour leader stands up in parliament and condemns Blair over Iraq, is going to be as traumatic as it was for the hardliners of the Soviet Communist Party when Khruschev denounced the crimes of Stalin. It would also destroy Blair’s carefully planned post-Chilcot PR strategy. It is essential to the Blairites that when Chilcot is debated in parliament in two weeks time, Jeremy Corbyn is not in place as Labour leader to speak in the debate. The Blairite plan is therefore for the parliamentary party to depose him as parliamentary leader and get speaker John Bercow to acknowledge someone else in that fictional position in time for the Chilcot debate, with Corbyn remaining leader in the country but with no parliamentary status.

Yes, they are that nuts.

If the fault line for the Tories is Europe, for Labour it is the Middle East. Those opposing Corbyn are defined by their enthusiasm for bombing campaigns that kill Muslim children. And not only by the UK. Both of the first two to go, Hilary Benn and Heidi Alexander, are hardline supporters of Israel.

This was Benn the week before his celebrated advocacy of bombing Syria:

Read it?

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...aq-war-stupid/
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 01:21 PM   #52
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
There were many he was photographed with many times though..

One photo is nothing a few is a bit iffy and loads well you have to ask yourself why? its not that he was a likeable man.

Perhaps the question we should be asking is why so many people hung out with Savile and had their photographs taken with the pervert?

I was only a child in the 1970s and Savile creeped me out even then. I sensed something wasn't right about that creature.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 26-06-2016 at 01:22 PM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 01:23 PM   #53
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Good grief not that gimp again..
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 01:28 PM   #54
hawaythelads69

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
They vet them to see what level they are on the perversity scale.
Yeah and then the real sick out and out perverts they make knights in the birthday honours list
hawaythelads69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 01:35 PM   #55
northern star

What about Labour Party members and voters/supporters? Absolutely outrageous that a handful of closet Tories and the media and spiteful right wingers are demanding he steps down. Why should he? He toed the party line supporting the EU, he couldn't win whichever way he jumped.

In 2003 nearly two million people marched against Blair's illegal war. Many were saying the friction in the war torn areas would eventually lead to millions of refugees down the line which is exactly what's happened, yet still the man hasn't been brought to account for it. When are they going to listen to the people? This whole mess has been created because they won't listen, and now half the country is up in arms about immigration levels. That, and all the misleading lies and fearmongering on both sides. Nothing to do with Corbyn who's being targeted as usual.
Old 26-06-2016, 01:37 PM   #56
grandmasterp
Banned

Jezza Corbyn is held in great respect by traditional Labour voters outside the London 'bubble'.
They all know he was as much pro-Leave at heart as they were and are.
Seldom has anybody done so much for the opposition whilst ostensibly 'campigning' for a Remain vote. For all the enthusiasm Corbyn put into it Jezza might just as well have said.. " Vote Leave dudes, the EU is a crock of shit."
It's the middle class Londoncentric Labour MP twats that hate the dude.
We should all hope that Corbyn remains as Labour leader for as long as possible.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 01:41 PM   #57
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by johhny757 View Post

That's exactly what it is, as well as mentioned above about getting rid of him before the Chllcot report.
What weak leadership? He hasnt been a leader of the country yet. If they succeed in getting rid of him it will be a disaster and there will be no representation whatsoever for real Labour supporters.
Old 26-06-2016, 01:55 PM   #58
grandmasterp
Banned

Benn's been sacked from the Labour Party this morning.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36632539
Go Jezza.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 26-06-2016 at 01:56 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 02:02 PM   #59
solowrist

I have no wish to go back to the cloth cap and woodbine philosophy of the pubic houses regarding racial intolerance. I voted for the self government of these Islands so that the country could decide its own future, and not for some far-right racist agenda that is now beginning to rear its ugly head
solowrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 02:10 PM   #60
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Jezza Corbyn is held in great respect by traditional Labour voters outside the London 'bubble'.
They all know he was as much pro-Leave at heart as they were and are.
Seldom has anybody done so much for the opposition whilst ostensibly 'campigning' for a Remain vote. For all the enthusiasm Corbyn put into it Jezza might just as well have said.. " Vote Leave dudes, the EU is a crock of shit."
It's the middle class Londoncentric Labour MP twats that hate the dude.
We should all hope that Corbyn remains as Labour leader for as long as possible.

I have followed him a very long time, not that i was a political person but for another reason that those who know me personally or on FB will know what it is, But he did come to my attention a long time ago and I really liked him.. I feel no matter what he said he wanted out, no man like him would u-turn like that..

Im giving him this one last chance to do something that makes people sit up.. He has a good following and people believe in him. He just needs to know it and go for it.