Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 04-05-2016, 08:24 PM   #1
farros

Default EU - Exit or Remain?

My thoughts -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9SNvuli7sQ

June 23 is a vote for border controls. No amount of economic gain from remaining can compensate for the damage being done by uncontrolled mass immigration. Immigration is the only relevant issue regarding our EU referendum. It will impact the British way of life far more than a temporarily unstable economy.

Vote OUT!
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 08:47 PM   #2
ramirez

It is a no, brainier out !

I will keep it simple and just say out as it is a kick in the shins to corporate rule.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:39 PM   #3
oneriver

Splitters!
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:46 PM   #4
jupiter12

Default EU - Exit or Remain?

It's ok to have an opinion but I feel this is just a public exercise to perpetuate the illusion of Democracy! to make people think they are free and that they have a say and a choice in Political matters!

What was the last thing the Government allowed the public to have a say on? Oh yeh! a tick on a general election card to vote on the next set of Dictators that will rage war on the world and decide the laws citizens must obey! That's my opinion! The outcome is probably already determined because anything can be rigged and altered using technology, like money it's just numbers on a screen.

Knowing what David talks about re the Illuminati, bloodlines and their horrendous activities I think they only have one agenda ,, Control ,, and one goal - Money!
Old 04-05-2016, 10:05 PM   #5
farros

@ Jupiter, even if it will be rigged, last thing you want to do is lay down and accept defeat.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:25 PM   #6
monklink

Red face Best of Both Worlds

Probably this thread should be in the Politics / Elections topic.

It seems to be Hobson's Choice between Blue Blood Eton Federalists. Besides I have it on good authority that the Camster will announce a "Best of Both Worlds" compromise immediately after everyone's "had their say".
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:40 PM   #7
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
@ Jupiter, even if it will be rigged, last thing you want to do is lay down and accept defeat.
I see it for what I have come to learn it is! ie exactly what David has exposed. A corrupt system of elite billionaires in their secret societies controlling Governments. While a dumbed down public watch pointless games shows and fall for the illusion of Democracy, which would probably be a great idea if it wasn't controlled by a load of psychopathic elite bloodliners.

Can ticking a box (or not ticking a box) one of two ways admit defeat? or change anything?

Old 05-05-2016, 07:18 AM   #8
ambrose123

My view for what it is worth:

Whether we like it or not the Tories won the last election.
We shall have another chance to show if we think they are
doing a good job or not. Also , we know who to vent our anger
at if we don't like the way that they are conducting their business.
However on the flip side how do we vote out E.U. policy makers
as the elected MEPs do not dictate EU policy. In my opinion the
EU elections are the greatest democratic fraud ever.

Can someone with a straight face tell me what the EU has done for
those on minimum wage zero hour contracts?. Clear proof indeed that
they are not working on our behalf.
ambrose123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 10:14 AM   #9
bullet

Well for one thing. The cost of housing will drop if we leave the EU. That has to be a good thing. Wages will go up as well. Even if wages don't go up and they do the reverse. Cheaper housing will offset this. How can they keep allowing EU migration with the shortage of housing we have. The sooner we are out of the EU the better for all of us.
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 12:08 PM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned

Vote 'Leave' on June 23rd.
We have quite enough government here in the UK as it is without additional EU meddling in UK affairs.
The EU is a black hole into which millions of UK taxpayers cash disappears every single day.
All we get back from our EU membership is more immigrants than we have room for or the public services to support.
Charity begins at home NOT East of Calais.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 05-05-2016 at 12:10 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 12:15 PM   #11
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Vote 'Leave' on June 23rd.
We have quite enough government here in the UK as it is without additional EU meddling in UK affairs.
The EU is a black hole into which millions of UK taxpayers cash disappears every single day.
All we get back from our EU membership is more immigrants than we have room for or the public services to support.
Charity begins at home NOT East of Calais.
Still in 2 minds about leaving - for example travelling round Europe will be much harder if we leave.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 12:18 PM   #12
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
Still in 2 minds about leaving - for example travelling round Europe will be much harder if we leave.
I doubt that voting Leave will stop European destinations wanting us Brits to visit them and spend our money.
It should stop too many unwanted and uninvited people pitching up in Kent though.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:23 PM   #13
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
I doubt that voting Leave will stop European destinations wanting us Brits to visit them and spend our money.
It should stop too many unwanted and uninvited people pitching up in Kent though.
But if we do leave but still want to trade with EU won't we have to keep taking immigrants as part of a trade deal, just like Norway do?
Old 05-05-2016, 12:29 PM   #14
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
But if we do leave but still want to trade with EU won't we have to keep taking immigrants as part of a trade deal, just like Norway do?
No likey...No lighty.
Out of the EU we can cut our own trade deals and sovereignty means NOT having to open our doors to every Turk, Romanian, Latvik, etc etc that fancies a low paid job or a life on benefits here.
Old 05-05-2016, 02:36 PM   #15
[email protected]

I will be voting out, I was in two minds until Obama got involved and started fulfilling the illuminate role with his bullying tactics.
shogan20@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 03:58 PM   #16
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
Probably this thread should be in the Politics / Elections topic.

It seems to be Hobson's Choice between Blue Blood Eton Federalists. Besides I have it on good authority that the Camster will announce a "Best of Both Worlds" compromise immediately after everyone's "had their say".
I don't care what Boris or call me Dave or EDS or Osbourne think , they only have one vote like the rest of the population .....

Its the Working classes who have seen their wages compressed and Housing prices rise ,their schools overflowing and the NHS under massive pressure .
Plus if we stay I will bet our contribution will go up in a massive way ...

Rigged or not I will vote Leave , at least I can tell my grandchildren I tried .
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 05:17 PM   #17
farros

Quote:
A price worth paying to control our borders. I can imagine a greater sense of national community developing if we vote out, we'll become a more close-knit people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I
Rigged or not I will vote Leave , at least I can tell my grandchildren I tried .
Yeah you hit the nail on the head there.

Last edited by farros; 05-05-2016 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 05:23 PM   #18
donjuan

We won't be allowed to leave. You guys are talking about a mass pig from trough pull out, its never going to happen.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:18 AM   #19
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
No likey...No lighty.
Out of the EU we can cut our own trade deals and sovereignty means NOT having to open our doors to every Turk, Romanian, Latvik, etc etc that fancies a low paid job or a life on benefits here.
Yeh but what about all the Brits living in Spain and Portugal etc - if we come out they'll have to come out as well!
Old 07-05-2016, 09:39 AM   #20
busa

Quote:
Yeh but what about all the Brits living in Spain and Portugal etc - if we come out they'll have to come out as well!
2 million Brits coming home wanting housing and jobs...... thats not going to work.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote