Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 06-04-2016, 08:51 AM   #21
alfredo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
All of the candidates are fascist.

Sadly, us Americans have to pick the least of devils here.

Hillary signed on to the genocide in Iraq, covered up her own husband's rapes, and has already stolen 100s of millions of dollars of American tax payer dollars. (Check out the Whitewater scandal if you haven't already). Trump is not that level of evil. Hillary is literally like having another Obama in office, I find this to be very very dangerous.

The thing with most political leaders, like Obama, they usually have to have had some type of pedophilia act to be even considered. All the rest of the candidates I feel fall into that category, besides Trump. Trump was picked and allowed b/c the establishment thought he was a joke, and that people would not consider him. So, the other candidates would run supreme and do what they want.

We don't have many choices as Americans. But Trump is the lesser of evils here.

I would make a better president, y'all would make better presidents, most Americans could cut the budget in half b/c we know how to live off from very little. These people are jokes really. I am embarrassed, but Trump is the lesser of evils here.
Do you see, dear girl? The problem is not at the end the president as person, Donald Trump can be better than how much he is simulating to be. But who controlls the political parties like the GOP? Who gives Donald Trump the stuff, the secretaris, the speakers, the advisers? WHO?
Republican Party today is more controlled by system scum than Democratic Party, then, clearly, they are not big diferences.

Last edited by alfredo79; 06-04-2016 at 08:52 AM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:59 AM   #22
empath_

Yeah I would second decode_reality's comment to this post, in this case God Bless America!!!!
Old 06-04-2016, 02:33 PM   #23
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
That's what the system wants you to think. You can also stop propping up the system by not voting at all.
How does that work Wendy?
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 02:37 PM   #24
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
How does that work Wendy?
It works, b/c I don't support the system and I don't vote. lol

But if I had to pick one.

It would be the morally less conflicted one.

I do support him on online forums though, b/c democrats are becoming scary people.

Old 06-04-2016, 02:42 PM   #25
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
Do you see, dear girl? The problem is not at the end the president as person, Donald Trump can be better than how much he is simulating to be. But who controlls the political parties like the GOP? Who gives Donald Trump the stuff, the secretaris, the speakers, the advisers? WHO?
Republican Party today is more controlled by system scum than Democratic Party, then, clearly, they are not big diferences.
Id like to see him survive being like Bush or Obama, lol. The new "Hunger Games" = how the presidents were treated before Roosevelt. 'You better not screw up" was the original American motto. A lot of people don't know that.

When it comes to people that are awake about the NWO, Zionist, and fighting for the constitution, the republican party is doing leaps and bounds. Of course there are ignorant twits in both parties, but I am seeing more and more Christians, 3rd party people, veterans, and conspiracy theorist being persecuted. The democratic party allows this type of treatment of indviduals. That my friend, this is that Nazi type mentality there. That's why I am very careful when it comes to where the democratic party is headed, its dangerous. I cant endorse that. lol Most importantly the republican party is doing something neither party has done, its separating itself from globalist and Zionist.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 06-04-2016 at 02:47 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:43 PM   #26
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
No.
Yes that's the truth.

Do you know how many times I've heard people say. "He's the worst president we've ever had."

So why would that be exactly ?

No major wars undertaken during his 8 years. No major terrorist attack. Economy has been shitty during most presidential administrations.

I would like to know WHY, other than the fact that he is "a radical black Muslim" Obama is the worst president the U.S. has ever had.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:52 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Yes that's the truth.

Do you know how many times I've heard people say. "He's the worst president we've ever had."

No major wars undertaken during his 8 years. No major terrorist attack. Economy has been shitty during most presidential administrations.

I would like to know WHY, other than the fact that he is "a radical black Muslim" Obama is the worst president the U.S. has ever had.
well playing devils advocate here i have a few suggestions as to where he has gone wrong

he passed the NDAA, he created extra-judicial drone kill lists which sets a dangerous precident, he did not close guantanamo as promised and has cracked down on whistleblowers more than any other president

he also passes a lot by executive order which is dicatatorial
Old 06-04-2016, 04:07 PM   #28
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
well playing devils advocate here i have a few suggestions as to where he has gone wrong

he passed the NDAA, he created extra-judicial drone kill lists which sets a dangerous precident, he did not close guantanamo as promised and has cracked down on whistleblowers more than any other president

he also passes a lot by executive order which is dicatatorial
But I'm not saying "where did he go wrong ?"

Because I have no arguments with you there.

I'm asking why do so many claim "he is the worst president we have ever had" or is this simply my notion, because I'm pretty sure I've heard this a lot.

Is it just because he is the recent president and people's memories can't go back that far ?

Because he certainly is not worse than George Bush who got America involved in 2 overseas wars, one which destabilized the entire Mideast and created the conditions for ISIS. Bush also oversaw 911, Patriot act, torturing scandals, and gave the bankers nearly 1 trillion of taxpayers money. He is a far worse president than Obama. The world hated America under Bush.

But he is "a conservative" a "good Christian" so all that will be overlooked by many on the right.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 06-04-2016 at 04:10 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 04:18 PM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
But I'm not saying "where did he go wrong ?"

Because I have no arguments with you there.

I'm asking why do so many claim "he is the worst president we have ever had" or is this simply my notion, because I'm pretty sure I've heard this a lot.

Is it just because he is the recent president and people's memories can't go back that far ?

Because he certainly is not worse than George Bush who got America involved in 2 overseas wars, one which destabilized the entire Mideast and created the conditions for ISIS. Bush also oversaw 911, Patriot act, torturing scandals, and gave the bankers nearly 1 trillion of taxpayers money. He is a far worse president than Obama. The world hated America under Bush.

But he is "a conservative" a "good Christian" so all that will be overlooked by many on the right.
i don't see him as worse, i just see him as a continuation of the same gang who are operating behind the scenes. When obama came into power he surrounded himself with wallstreet advisors

Perhaps why some people feel betrayed is because they believed obamas hopeful 'yes we can' message and also felt optomistic that the US had elected a black president suggesting a more inclusive society and one which might look outward particularly to the arab world with a less aggressive eye. But the wars in the middle east still rumble on

Obama does seem to have managed to get a deal with the iranians though so that was a step in the right direction

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-04-2016 at 04:19 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:21 PM   #30
truth seeker 09

Quote:

I don't know if Obama is the worst US president ever but he's as bad as the rest:

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:30 PM   #31
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I don't know if Obama is the worst US president ever but he's as bad as the rest:
turns out black people are also in the conspiracy and are equally as capable of psychopathy as jewish and white people

And next people will pin their hopes on hilary because she is a woman and then they'll learn what we already learned in the UK from thatcher which is that women are also part of the conspiracy and are equally as capable of psychopathy as jewish and white men

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-04-2016 at 04:31 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:31 PM   #32
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i don't see him as worse, i just see him as a continuation of the same gang who are operating behind the scenes. When obama came into power he surrounded himself with wallstreet advisors

Perhaps why some people feel betrayed is because they believed obamas hopeful 'yes we can' message and also felt optomistic that the US had elected a black president suggesting a more inclusive society and one which might look outward particularly to the arab world with a less aggressive eye. But the wars in the middle east still rumble on

Obama does seem to have managed to get a deal with the iranians though so that was a step in the right direction
Fair enough. Yeah I see it that way too. A continuation of the same gang, same policies and agendas, with a new face and slightly new rhetoric each time. That's why Western democracy is really just a corporate dictatorship.
Old 06-04-2016, 04:39 PM   #33
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:

He's bad, but he has avoided all out war with Syria and Russia, and attempted to reach out to Iran. I'm not so sure this would be the case if certain neocon Warhawks had their way, and had more influence than they already have in Obamas administration. I think he has kept some of their objectives in check.

We certainly could have worse than Obama, and have had in the past IMO.

I think the U.S. hasn't seen the worst president they could ever have yet. I think it's possible a guy like Trump could actually be that guy.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:04 PM   #34
truth seeker 09

Quote:
He's bad, but he has avoided all out war with Syria and Russia, and attempted to reach out to Iran. I'm not so sure this would be the case if certain neocon Warhawks had their way, and had more influence than they already have in Obamas administration. I think he has kept some of their objectives in check.

We certainly could have worse than Obama, and have had in the past IMO.

I think the U.S. hasn't seen the worst president they could ever have yet. I think it's possible a guy like Trump could actually be that guy.
US presidents don't decide their actions, they're puppets. TPTB wanted to invade Iraq in 2003 and Bush Jr. did it. TPTB wanted Obama to do something else and Obama did it.

If you ask me, aliens are running this planet, not US presidents.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 06-04-2016 at 05:04 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 05:07 PM   #35
wendypeace27

That is my worst fear. Hillary or the secret "Biden ticket" if Hillary is thrown in jail, would be no different then Merkel. She isn't only destroying France & Germany, but is trying to destroy Europe.

If they plan on pulling the secret Biden ticket, Biden is the mastermind behind Obama equally as dangerous and no different then Bush.

A lot of people aren't talking about how they might let Hillary win, but then throw her in jail, and Biden or one of their puppets will take her place.

She has stolen hundreds of millions of dollars from the American people already. Its fact!!! The list goes on with all of her corruption games. But if any of us stole 5,000 dollars, we would be in prision for life, or the rest of our youth. Armed robbery in America will land you 20 years!!! Even if it was $75 worth of stuff. But we are talking about HIGH HIGH corruption, using our military and police forces to transport HER DRUG TRADE!!!!!!She is a king pen, or how ever it is called. We are talking Benghazi and border corruption drug trade, military protected. Plus, the Whitewater Scandal and the uranium scandal. 100s of millions of dollars. Her husband was corrupt, but Hillary is pure pure evil with the pants in that relationship.

Trump has business money, not blood money at least to the level that Hillary has blood money. Blood spattered everywhere pretty much. Hillary is so evil, she at the same level as Bush, Chenney, and Obama.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 06-04-2016 at 05:29 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:41 PM   #36
surfsteve

Trump seems to have a lot of experience negotiating bankruptcies and that's what the United States is headed for.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:43 PM   #37
helloperator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post

All of this points to the fact that Donald Trump is REAL. That Trump is America's last best hope.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

He is, like all the rest...a muppet. A puppet. A cardboard cutout.
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:40 PM   #38
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
US presidents don't decide their actions, they're puppets. TPTB wanted to invade Iraq in 2003 and Bush Jr. did it. TPTB wanted Obama to do something else and Obama did it.

If you ask me, aliens are running this planet, not US presidents.
Well IMO it's demonic forces, I guess that can be interpreted as aliens, but the distinction I like to make is that aliens suggests some far off race from another solar system, whereas demons and angels are spiritual forces and not another so called race.

But yeah, even if we are talking strictly about human beings , presidents are just PR men for the corporations and oligarchy.

So really it's pointless to get mad at Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, or whomever, because for the most part they are just reading scripts that the Oligarchs have prepared.

Another nuance however, I do believe presidents may have a little bit of autonomy from the oligarchy, think tanks, etc.

I think they are generally guided in a certain direction policy wise by advisors, think tanks etc. Usually the presidents go along but sometimes they can go off the path. This is usually when they get hit with scandals, threats, and extreme cases assassination.

For example Clinton was apparently hit with the Monica Lewinsky scandal because he initially refused to bomb Kosovo. I think this nuanced view of presidents is more accurate than either

A) presidents are fully in control - obviously false or
B) presidents do what they are told - Which is mostly true but not nuanced enough.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:25 PM   #39
wendypeace27

Good topic on the "Archons" b/c they are supposed to lose their hold on ALL world governments. So, its something to think about. They are slowly but surely going to be phased out. If Trump is who most of his supporters think he is, he is going to go against the globalist.

This is just the beginning. Like I said, Trump may not win, but the changes that are happening to the republican party are going to stay. They are going to become more educated and caring, and these are important changes for humanity. Democrats, I used to be one so I know, are stuck in sensationalism.......BET, MTV, and consumerism forces are dangerous.

We the people, don't want anything to do with globalist, Zionist, and psychopaths.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 06-04-2016 at 09:27 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:39 PM   #40
i_am

I don't understand how people think that the president, prime minister etc are all powerful. They follow the song sheet or, as has been said, they will be assassinated one way or another.

An analogy:

They are just the lead singer of the band, the one everyone identifies with. They are not the prime decision maker. They do what the majority of the band agree on and then, in the background, we have the manipulators who advise them all what to do. If they go against the writers, directors, producers etc then it is oblivion for them.

Last edited by i_am; 06-04-2016 at 09:40 PM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote