Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 08-12-2015, 03:13 PM   #41
dr steam

Hours after Donald Trump suggested the U.S. ban Muslims from entering the United States, the leading Republican presidential candidate said America should also consider “closing the Internet up in some way” to fight Islamic State terrorists in cyberspace.Trump mocked anyone who would object that his plan might violate the freedom of speech, saying “these are foolish people, we have a lot of foolish people.”

“We have to go see Bill Gates,” Trump said, to better understand the Internet and then possibly “close it up.”

Trump characterized the problem of Internet extremism by saying, “We’re losing a lot of people because of the Internet.”

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/tru...p-in-some-way/
Old 08-12-2015, 03:16 PM   #42
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
You assume that and you probably assume wrong.

Trump didn't say that US citizens couldn't have a holiday abroad if they were Muslims.
i read otherwise.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 03:33 PM   #43
digital_aghori

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Yes "Muslim" is not a race, but the ptb have been very careful to ensure that there is an obvious physical difference between muslims and non muslims - It helps with the "divide and rule" thing.
Which "obvious physical difference" is this?
digital_aghori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 03:41 PM   #44
h2pogo
Inactive

Goes to show the real danger facing America and the world still is real estate tycoons..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 03:44 PM   #45
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
WTF! This world is utterly insane run by absolute psychopaths...with a population of morons that believes everything they say and do. This lethal mix is the end for humanity

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has called for a "complete and total ban" on Muslims entering the United States.

The outspoken billionaire's campaign released a statement on Monday, saying the proposal was in response to the level of hatred among "large segments of the Muslim population" toward Americans.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension," Mr Trump said.

"Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it pose, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life."

Officials with the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) were quick to denounce Trump's proposal.

Just put out a very important policy statement on the extraordinary influx of hatred & danger coming into our country. We must be vigilant!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 7, 2015

http://news.sky.com/story/1601659/tr...ms-entering-us
Isn't it time for all of us to put our money where our mouths are and start identifying, for the sake of salvation, as muslims? Or would that not stop the billionaire murderers? My idea is merely an urgent take on the idea where a group of children are asked who did something. First everyone says it wasn't them. Then someone is chosen as the perpetrator. Rest of the class then stands up and says they did it too?

If the point is to divide, then can't we be indivisible?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 03:52 PM   #46
hister67

Quote:
Comments by US presidential hopeful Donald Trump that parts of London are "so radicalised the police are afraid for their lives" have been attacked as outrageous and appalling.

The Republican nomination contender made the remarks in a TV interview, following his call for Muslims to be banned from entering the US.

He also said Paris is "no longer the same city it was".

The mayor of London said the comments were "complete and utter nonsense".

Boris Johnson said the remarks were ill-informed.
more:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35037007

What a load of bollocks...this 'man' is a joke

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:01 PM   #47
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Isn't it time for all of us to put our money where our mouths are and start identifying, for the sake of salvation, as muslims?
It would be so much better to stop identifying ourselves by religion, as religion divides and controls. Rather best identify yourself as a free individual, free from religion, free from politics, free from all systems of division and control.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:04 PM   #48
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
It would be so much better to stop identifying ourselves by religion, as religion divides and controls. Rather best identify yourself as a free individual, free from religion, free from politics, free from all systems of division and control.
Yes, that's true. But my question was asked within the context of the current islamophobia. Almost 2bn muslims are not really going to identify as atheists, and if they did, it would be discredited as a ploy for them to still come along and bomb all us good saintly people to bits. Yawn...you know how the rhetoric goes by now. Therefore, what happens if WE become them, we become the hated OTHER?
Old 08-12-2015, 04:10 PM   #49
lagamorph

Donald Trump is a facking idiot.

If he's elected president I'll have to move to another country. There's no way I could stay here knowing the majority is so low IQ. You'd have to have a single digit IQ to think him in office is a good thing. I know a goat who would make a better president.

...and now I'll read the thread.
lagamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:11 PM   #50
alfredo79

Donald Trump claimed for ban of Internet.
The conservative sheeple got an erection!
What are the paleo-libertarians of the forum going to say?

Last edited by alfredo79; 08-12-2015 at 04:12 PM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:22 PM   #51
digital_aghori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Yes, that's true. But my question was asked within the context of the current islamophobia. Almost 2bn muslims are not really going to identify as atheists, and if they did, it would be discredited as a ploy for them to still come along and bomb all us good saintly people to bits. Yawn...you know how the rhetoric goes by now. Therefore, what happens if WE become them, we become the hated OTHER?
Accusations of Islamophobia is just a way of attempting to twist resistance to Islamization into something morally unacceptable, without actually having to address anything that the alleged "islamophobe" said.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:28 PM   #52
slackpenguin

I find it strange that many americans who are backing Trump (particularly on alternative discussion boards) support his statements with "but it's free speech". So is westboro baptist church by that logic. Calling for the death or demonization of a culture/group/race just for the very background someone might have in those... is idiotic generalization. Statements like these divide society. They are very dangerous things to say.

Saying all people of a colour should be banned is immoral, and is not free speech at all. The same as if someone called for all homosexuals to be killed... that is not free speech.

I guarantee you though, if a muslim preacher in the US said "all white people are ____" there would be outrage. The hypocrisy is immense.

Infowars is a great example of this. For years Alex Jones has been dissecting 9/11 repeating that there is no way several brown people could have hijacked those planes to crash into the WTC towers and blames it on the government (rightly so). But along comes Trump, and now Alex Jones is parroting the rhetoric that "the brown people" are behind all of the terrorism whilst promoting Trump as the "saviour of america" for saying the truth about "the brown people". You couldn't make it up.

Ever since the whole ISIS thing popped up, Infowars has really become a rightwing leaning rag equivalent to The Sun. Why it has gone this route? Who knows. But there is clearly an agenda involved and i no longer trust Infowars with anything relating to opposing the mainstream.

Trump is a wolf in sheeps clothing, a fearmongerer like most other politicans.

Last edited by slackpenguin; 08-12-2015 at 04:29 PM.
slackpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:35 PM   #53
slackpenguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
A proposition to ban a religious group from immigrating to the US or any place is not evidence of psychopathy. Entering the US is not a right for a non-citizen. It does no harm to Muslims for Trump to ban them from the US.
Now change religious group for skin colour, and see how wrong that sounds.

Deny the right of someone to apply for a visa based on their culture/ethnicity/race/religion is just wrong.
slackpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:36 PM   #54
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackpenguin View Post
I find it strange that many americans who are backing Trump (particularly on alternative discussion boards) support his statements with "but it's free speech". So is westboro baptist church by that logic. Calling for the death or demonization of a culture/group/race just for the very background someone might have in those... is idiotic generalization. Statements like these divide society. They are very dangerous things to say.

Saying all people of a colour should be banned is immoral, and is not free speech at all. The same as if someone called for all homosexuals to be killed... that is not free speech.

I guarantee you though, if a muslim preacher in the US said "all white people are ____" there would be outrage. The hypocrisy is immense.

Infowars is a great example of this. For years Alex Jones has been dissecting 9/11 repeating that there is no way several brown people could have hijacked those planes to crash into the WTC towers and blames it on the government (rightly so). But along comes Trump, and now Alex Jones is parroting the rhetoric that "the brown people" are behind all of the terrorism whilst promoting Trump as the "saviour of america" for saying the truth about "the brown people". You couldn't make it up.

Ever since the whole ISIS thing popped up, Infowars has really become a rightwing leaning rag equivalent to The Sun. Why it has gone this route? Who knows. But there is clearly an agenda involved and i no longer trust Infowars with anything relating to opposing the mainstream.

Trump is a wolf in sheeps clothing, a fearmongerer like most other politicans.

Since ISIS became the latest trendy zionews garbage meal of the day, I've noticed an increase in white supremacist and racist movers on freakbook. Some of them I've removed from my friends list. They are pro-Palestine, but anti-black, anti-hispanic, and anti-muslim. How someone can be pro-Palestine but also anti brown and muslim people, fuck knows. Some of them are also anti-jew, openly.

And there are some who are sharing links, propaganda and images containing bigotry and hate speech, featuring blacks. Also, their vile racist white-supremacy propaganda is being shared by genuine civilians who have no idea that the website they are sharing from is a filthy den of racism.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:38 PM   #55
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackpenguin View Post
Now change religious group for skin colour, and see how wrong that sounds.

Deny the right of someone to apply for a visa based on their culture/ethnicity/race/religion is just wrong.
Truth is, they'll be applying it anyway. Even if it's not overt, and in writing, it will probably be implemented. The sheeple populate these work positions and the sheeple probably believe all the islamophobic rantings too.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:38 PM   #56
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_aghori View Post
Which "obvious physical difference" is this?
Do you have a golden retriever by any chance ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:42 PM   #57
digital_aghori

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Do you have a golden retriever by any chance ?
No, why?
Old 08-12-2015, 04:43 PM   #58
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_aghori View Post
No, why?
Nothing, I was just wondering.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:48 PM   #59
sexualkungfu

Airports would be complete chaos trying to implement the policy.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:53 PM   #60
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
Donald Trump claimed for ban of Internet.
The conservative sheeple got an erection!
It seems to be quoted ... not claimed

Quote:
What are the paleo-libertarians of the forum going to say?

Well, what will Internet users generally think of that, what about you are you online?

Last edited by dr steam; 08-12-2015 at 05:11 PM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote