Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 22-07-2015, 04:24 PM   #1
pinochio
Banned

Default Who is Jeremy Corbyn?

I get that Micheal Foot feeling.Jeremy is too real to be a leader.There is no room for real people in politics anymore.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 12:49 AM   #2
grannie27

I just love Corbyn is making the UK Israeli Lobby fuckwits go apeshit ...the BBC is also spinning in what direction to go ...............

Time for popcorn and a case of Becks , fun times ahead

GO CORBYN ......
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 10:33 AM   #3
pinochio
Banned

yes my understanding is that to become PM or the president you have Israeli approval before your an approved candidate.Its definitely a must in the US with the http://www.aipac.org/.
Ol Jeremy has no chance ever of becoming the PM even though he would be a good man for the job.
Old 24-07-2015, 10:53 AM   #4
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
yes my understanding is that to become PM or the president you have Israeli approval before your an approved candidate.Its definitely a must in the US with the http://www.aipac.org/.
Ol Jeremy has no chance ever of becoming the PM even though he would be a good man for the job.

Old 24-07-2015, 08:19 PM   #5
banktop

Jeremy Corbyn - Quiz Corbyn Q&A Brighton - July 18th 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7RAqAY_4c8

Only 10 mins in but what a guy hope he wins the other 3 are muppets

I think UKIP need to stop laughing at him because it could back fire on them.
banktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2015, 10:39 AM   #6
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by banktop View Post
Jeremy Corbyn - Quiz Corbyn Q&A Brighton - July 18th 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7RAqAY_4c8

Only 10 mins in but what a guy hope he wins the other 3 are muppets

I think UKIP need to stop laughing at him because it could back fire on them.

Interesting read by Archbishop Cranmer on Corbyn ...but he seems to think Corbyn is a Eurosceptic
Thats not the impression I get from him .....he can not see beyond his London Centric nose regarding how people feel in other parts of the UK about mass open door immigration,and wage compression.

A nice guy but not realistic .

http://archbishopcranmer.com/jeremy-...-people-think/
Old 25-07-2015, 02:41 PM   #7
banktop

Hi grannie27 did you manage to watch it i watched it all last night and i was blown away by him.

Maybe thats why the press are attacking him the way are

Its well worth a watch even some of the people asking the questions brought up good points.

Labour changed their mind about the EU in the 80s to try and stop what the tories were upto well they hoped to.
Old 25-07-2015, 02:44 PM   #8
grandmasterp
Banned

Big up Corbyn guys.
He's deffo the right choice as next Labour leader.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2015, 03:18 PM   #9
banktop

chunkymark take on it.

Jeremy Corbyn - the People's Champion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PFZwrvWuWo

He made me laugh but he made some good points
Old 25-07-2015, 03:49 PM   #10
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Interesting read by Archbishop Cranmer on Corbyn ...but he seems to think Corbyn is a Eurosceptic
Thats not the impression I get from him .....he can not see beyond his London Centric nose regarding how people feel in other parts of the UK about mass open door immigration,and wage compression.

A nice guy but not realistic .

http://archbishopcranmer.com/jeremy-...-people-think/
Words fail me with these idiots, why do they think they lost so many votes to UKIP? Do they think the odd critical word on the EU is enough to appease those that have felt it, that see it?
If they are still pro open door they can kiss goodbye to any chance of government within the next 15 years.
That said, there's going to be a lot of votes in rent control I reckon, that's where the battleground could be next time. If I was running Labour I'd go all in on that next time, and in that respect, Corbyn could be the man.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2015, 04:16 PM   #11
grannie27

Quote:
Hi grannie27 did you manage to watch it i watched it all last night and i was blown away by him.

Maybe thats why the press are attacking him the way are

Its well worth a watch even some of the people asking the questions brought up good points.

Labour changed their mind about the EU in the 80s to try and stop what the tories were upto well they hoped to.

Hi Banktop just watched it (I did skip some parts) ...I agree with about 60% of what he stands for ...and think he is a good bloke ,but I do not want any of the three main parties running the show anymore ,they have proven not to be trusted .
As for the press attacking him ,well no suprise there that the Zionist controlled press do not want a Candidate who is against ANY War ....
And defends Palestine ...
Old 25-07-2015, 05:16 PM   #12
banktop

I do not want any of the three main parties running the show anymore.

I agree

The last GE i have thought long and hard about it and what happened to Nigel farage towards the end.

Was he told to cool it by Murdoch after that lunch he was caught with. Murdoch told him we need the Tories in power so cool it, and i will support you or help you in EU ref or 2020.Because you know like alot of us Farage was not the same the last few months.I am starting to think Labour were on the scam too since 2010.They did not want tobe in power when all the cuts had to happen so they were happy to let the Tories be in power to do all the dirty work.

Why do i think Labour. they were told for years ED would not win but they still went ahead with it.Same as the debt i sat there for years shouting at the TV come tell them but no they kept the scam going.

This Corbyn thing i starting to ask myself questions are we been set up to vote for him.Whats the best way to get the British public to vote for someone attack them.

This way he could take those Labour voters back from UKIP i think TPTB plan is to kill UKIP and maybe they see Corbyn as the key to it.

We fall for it everytime something up when the left start attacking someone for wanting his party to be left

Last edited by banktop; 25-07-2015 at 05:25 PM.
Old 28-07-2015, 12:12 PM   #13
grannie27

The Israeli Lobby will never allow Corbyn to be Labour Leader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E70BwA7xgU
Old 28-07-2015, 01:26 PM   #14
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
I do not want any of the three main parties running the show anymore.

I agree

The last GE i have thought long and hard about it and what happened to Nigel farage towards the end.

Was he told to cool it by Murdoch after that lunch he was caught with. Murdoch told him we need the Tories in power so cool it, and i will support you or help you in EU ref or 2020.Because you know like alot of us Farage was not the same the last few months.I am starting to think Labour were on the scam too since 2010.They did not want tobe in power when all the cuts had to happen so they were happy to let the Tories be in power to do all the dirty work.

Why do i think Labour. they were told for years ED would not win but they still went ahead with it.Same as the debt i sat there for years shouting at the TV come tell them but no they kept the scam going.

This Corbyn thing i starting to ask myself questions are we been set up to vote for him.Whats the best way to get the British public to vote for someone attack them.

This way he could take those Labour voters back from UKIP i think TPTB plan is to kill UKIP and maybe they see Corbyn as the key to it.

We fall for it everytime something up when the left start attacking someone for wanting his party to be left
Mate, I've been analysing politics for the last 35 years and you're bang on I reckon.

Further, It had to be Labour to start the ball rolling RE: privatisation of NHS (surely PFI was just that) and it had to be Labour that was in power when the EU floodgates opened. It had to be the Tories that closed down what industry we had left. There's more that I can't think of now, but suffice to say, there is ample evidence that they are all in it together, it's just that realisation that has made me so suspicious of the EU.

Last edited by coooweee; 28-07-2015 at 01:29 PM.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 02:55 PM   #15
mightiswrong
Banned

There is already a party with these policies called the green party. Corbyn is in wrong party since new labour is blairite party and he helps give them legitimacy so should have resigned.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 28-07-2015 at 03:01 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 08:52 PM   #16
donjuan

LOL you'd think this group wanting to remove itself from the dreamworld would see the big gubbermint guy as the anti-christ. So we kick out all the rich scumbags and feed off the middle class, then hope for the best from the IMF like the poor greeks. Sadly the only way left wing politics can work is if robots do everything for us.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 09:23 PM   #17
sarlic
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
I get that Micheal Foot feeling.Jeremy is too real to be a leader.There is no room for real people in politics anymore.
I think you could be right.
Jeremy is very much a people person and is "Anti War" so would not suit the Elite Twats.

I have spoken to Jeremy a few times over the years and my dad knows him personally (Though Work) and the guy is 100% genuine you only have to look at his votes to see how much the people of Islington back him
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/c...cies/E14000763
Sorry for the bbc link it was the first one that came up on our friend Google

Last edited by sarlic; 28-07-2015 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Forgot the link
sarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2015, 06:57 AM   #18
doom_monger

He's a genuine guy, was at the rally last night, he provides a clear alternative like no other, he will not be compromised.
doom_monger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2015, 08:31 AM   #19
maxxmacc

Corbyn is the only hope the English people have to get the corporations and their lackies (ie the politicians) off their back. What i don't understand is why Andy Burnham is standing - he is catholic and therefore barred from being PM. Thus logically, he is standing because Labour have secretly given up on the next election. Corbyn clearly hasn't!
maxxmacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2015, 08:41 AM   #20
banktop

[QUOTE=maxxmacc;1062549696] What i don't understand is why Andy Burnham is standing - he is catholic and therefore barred from being PM.

Good point forgot about that if he cant be PM why is he standing then

Can you have a Roman Catholic Prime Minister of Great Britain?

http://www.answers.com/Q/Can_you_hav..._Great_Britain

Last edited by banktop; 29-07-2015 at 08:42 AM.