Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

View Poll Results: Will you be voting in the UK election?
No i wont be voting 42 53.85%
Yes - Labour 2 2.56%
Yes - UKIP 18 23.08%
Yes - Liberal Democrats 0 0%
Yes - Conservatives 1 1.28%
Yes - SNP 2 2.56%
Yes - Greens 9 11.54%
Yes - DUP 0 0%
Yes - SDLP 0 0%
Yes - Other 4 5.13%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2015, 09:42 PM   #21
slackpenguin

Simply put, by not voting -- it can be seen as saying you're happy with the current government.
Really, i think voting for anyone just to show distrust with the status quo is worth it to say you aren't happy with the current system.

Sure, i'm open to the idea that it really is all just an illusion, that voting changes nothing and all that. However, if we all don't vote in the first place, were not going to be able to catch them rigging the vote counts!
slackpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:42 PM   #22
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
John I admire you but sadly this wont work my friend. There will be no majority voted into power as a rainbow coalition will emerge and we will have a one party state then they have us, there will never be an escape from it. I predict a small voter turn out this year hopefully it will be less than 50% thus making this election invalid. Thwen we can get on and Reform the system hauling the crooks to grand Jury trials.
I think the turnout will be bigger this May ....millions who have not voted for decades will be out for this General Election ,You Watch .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:49 PM   #23
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackpenguin View Post
Really, i think voting for anyone just to show distrust with the status quo is worth it to say you aren't happy with the current system.
Really only the people who have a clear idea of what is lawful should vote. Like voting conservative or labour you might as well be shooting a bunch of people in the back, unless the candidate is a good one I suppose, if they indeed have any good candidates. Then again I suppose it is ultimately the order followers who are responsible but voting clearly plays a role.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 05-03-2015 at 10:00 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:31 AM   #24
monklink

Cool not just non-compliance, but a dance

I've tried to make this point on other threads, but not sure I got through. It's got to be more than just "not voting", it's got to be the "non-compliance dance"; we have to throw it in their faces.

If they have forced you to register then simply return the polling card to your registrar. If you want you can let off some steam explaining why you've returned it. I'll probably say I was planning to sell mine, but some pedant told me it was illegal, however, they don't have to worry as I didn't get any offers - the thing obviously being worthless.

Have you noticed that "Your Vote Matters" branding they use? That's psychological warfare that is. That has to be countered, ideally in the most amusing way possible.

Last edited by monklink; 06-03-2015 at 10:31 AM.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:47 AM   #25
monklink

Incidentally, at the time of posting, the "No i wont be voting" have the Seat according to the First Past the Post system. Those voting UKIP, Green or whatever would just be ignored. A more representative system would account for minority views in policy. So rather than "Out of EU" or "Environmentally Sound" it would include a bit of both.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:50 AM   #26
kizzie
Registered Users

I voted that I wont be voting.

I will be spoiling my ballot paper, so they knew I could be bothered to vote but just didn't want to vote for any of them.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:27 PM   #27
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post

I will be spoiling my ballot paper, so they knew I could be bothered to vote but just didn't want to vote for any of them.
I suppose that is after you have looked at the candidates in your constituency and come to the conclusion that none of them are to be trusted or is it just on grounds of presumption and lazyness? I voted green coz i will say anything to get a good result but i should really have voted other since it is a trick poll the vote is for a candidate not a party. You all got suckered.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 06-03-2015 at 12:32 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:32 PM   #28
adam 7

This is an interesting thread. As I thought most 'awakened' people don't vote, or will vote UKIP or Green. The establishment parties are under-represented here. I shall be voting UKIP, not that I think it makes a different in this rigged first past the post system.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 12:46 PM   #29
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
I suppose that is after you have looked at the candidates in your constituency and come to the conclusion that none of them are to be trusted or is it just on grounds of presumption and lazyness? I voted green coz i will say anything to get a good result but i should really have voted other since it is a trick poll the vote is for a candidate not a party. You all got suckered.

I was talking about a general election.

When its for local government I vote for who is the best candidate for where I live.

When its the biggie I have found out they are all the same.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:48 PM   #30
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
This is an interesting thread. As I thought most 'awakened' people don't vote, or will vote UKIP or Green. The establishment parties are under-represented here. I shall be voting UKIP, not that I think it makes a different in this rigged first past the post system.
Trouble is when you dont vote they just lump you in with those who cannot be bothered and have never been bothered. That is why I choose to go to the booth but make it known I am not happy with any of them.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:52 PM   #31
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
They are just lieing in the media. Nobody is planning to vote for the cons and labour. It is just fake news. First past the post is a cunning trick to make sure the corrupt element in society are unable to be represented but the media lie and convince people to not vote or vote for a corrupt party just to keep the good guys from winning. It is clever psych warfare trick plotted to coorupt the nation but it is actually easy to come together with your community and elect a good candiadate if only people realise how they have been mislead about first past the post.

You all got suckered big time. mwhahaha.

even monklink has accepted the truth

Quote:
More Lore than Law eh? Well that wouldn't surprise me. How come hardly anyone knows about it though? Surely they'd be teaching it in schools and getting all the immigrants to recite it back?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1062430089
They don't teach it because they are perpetuating the myth about voting. Hardly anyone knows about it because they believe the myth that has been perpetuated.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:56 PM   #32
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
Incidentally, at the time of posting, the "No i wont be voting" have the Seat according to the First Past the Post system. Those voting UKIP, Green or whatever would just be ignored. A more representative system would account for minority views in policy. So rather than "Out of EU" or "Environmentally Sound" it would include a bit of both.
Yes, but we're not counting it that way.
Who gets most votes 'wins'.
That'll be UKIP - so far.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:11 PM   #33
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
The only winner is hayed joe who voted other.
Old 06-03-2015, 01:38 PM   #34
jennywren
Inactive

I just write "none of the above" at the bottom. Don't know if they count those .
jennywren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:50 PM   #35
oooooooooo
Inactive

I would like to post a public apology to dented,

I accused you of being a mindless Liebour voter,

but I see you plan on voting ukip.

I humbly withdraw that statement,

Welcome aboard the anti EU train
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:51 PM   #36
monklink

Question

I see there's no Viennetta Original option.

Does anyone know how they check spoilt papers? I mean presumably there's different degrees of spoilage? Do they get someone independent to check through the spoilt ones to make sure they really are spoilt?
Old 06-03-2015, 02:15 PM   #37
grannie27

Quote:

The Times they are a changing

Come all the electorate throughout the UK
It’s time to ignore what the LIBLABCON say
Lets face it these parties have all had their day
Our politics need rearranging
So go out and vote UKIP lets sweep them away
For the times they are a changing

Not one of them listens to our point of view
They’d sooner give our cash to the EU
So lets kick them out and try something new
We can’t afford this lot remaining
Political rethink is long overdue
For the times they are a changing

They lied about Lisbon and promised a vote
There all Europhiles and in the same boat
Their treachery just bring a lump to my throat
As each other they just keep blaming
So send them a message and let them take note
That the times they are a changing

We will no longer tolerate lies being told
Tax breaks for the rich but more tax for the old
Ruled from the EU and our birthrights sold
They ignore us when we are complaining
If we all vote UKIP there out in the cold
For the times they all need changing
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:09 PM   #38
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post

I'm sure all of the party leaders will be disappointed...
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:32 PM   #39
grandmasterp
Banned

Everyone should simply vote for UKIP.
Job done.
Out of Europe.
Cheaper fags n booze.
Smoking ban in pubs lifted.
Tighter borders.

We can't lose.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:35 PM   #40
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Everyone should simply vote for UKIP.
Job done.
Out of Europe.
Cheaper fags n booze.
Smoking ban in pubs lifted.
Tighter borders.

We can't lose.
I suppose it will give me a good reason not to set foot in the uk again. Go ukip. Hang yourselves uk! You deserve it! The frackers will hopefully put extra strong chemicals in the ground water for you all loosers and leave the country uninhabitable. woops did i just say that. shit. sorry

Last edited by mightiswrong; 06-03-2015 at 03:42 PM.