Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

View Poll Results: Will you be voting in the UK election?
No i wont be voting 42 53.85%
Yes - Labour 2 2.56%
Yes - UKIP 18 23.08%
Yes - Liberal Democrats 0 0%
Yes - Conservatives 1 1.28%
Yes - SNP 2 2.56%
Yes - Greens 9 11.54%
Yes - DUP 0 0%
Yes - SDLP 0 0%
Yes - Other 4 5.13%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2015, 02:18 PM   #1
lobuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Roger That
Posts: 21,944
Likes: 3,706 (2,108 Posts)
Default Voting or Not Voting

Simple question folks. Will you be voting and if so who, or will you not be voting in the up and coming 2015 UK Election?

Just thought it would be interesting to see where we are. Will make the vote public so all can see and lets keep it civil and respect everyone's opinions please. Thanks
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 02:27 PM   #2
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

I will consent to a limited appearance at the Ballot box this year

I will be placing a Vote for UKIP

My reasons should be reasonably well known by now

Resisting the EU and unlawful government, and from the bigger picture trilateralism/ NWO are of course my major concerns
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 02:33 PM   #3
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
I will consent to a limited appearance at the Ballot box this year

I will be placing a Vote for UKIP

My reasons should be reasonably well known by now

Resisting the EU and unlawful government, and from the bigger picture trilateralism/ NWO are of course my major concerns

Ditto .....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:39 PM   #4
lobuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Roger That
Posts: 21,944
Likes: 3,706 (2,108 Posts)
Default

Have added my vote. Haven't voted for a few years and not going to change that any time soon. There is only one winner even if there were 100 parties to choose from which is why no matter who gets in, the same agenda's continue and nothing changes. It has always been that way and is designed to be that way. All a fictitious illusion that is made real by participation. Only thing that will bring real change is to not participate in it.

In the meantime time, i don't consent.

Last edited by lobuk; 05-03-2015 at 07:39 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:44 PM   #5
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 16,643
Likes: 57 (39 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Have added my vote. Haven't voted for a few years and not going to change that any time soon. There is only one winner even if there were 100 parties to choose from which is why no matter who gets in, the same agenda's continue and nothing changes. It has always been that way and is designed to be that way. All a fictitious illusion that is made real by participation. Only thing that will bring real change is to not participate in it.

In the meantime time, i don't consent.
Im with you on that all the way!
__________________
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:52 PM   #6
elenita
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,311
Likes: 246 (137 Posts)
Default

Not voting, not consenting. Added to the voters' register "automatically", and told I HAVE to be on it, like it or not.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:53 PM   #7
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

If all the no voters voted green it would be a landslide victory and there would be real change. Voting doesn't mean you consent to wrong policy but it is a way to get right policy. Besides how could you not vote for this lass. Super hot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmvP_ttm5IE

Last edited by mightiswrong; 05-03-2015 at 08:03 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:56 PM   #8
kaiser
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 9,202
Likes: 216 (118 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
I will consent to a limited appearance at the Ballot box this year

I will be placing a Vote for UKIP

My reasons should be reasonably well known by now

Resisting the EU and unlawful government, and from the bigger picture trilateralism/ NWO are of course my major concerns
John I admire you but sadly this wont work my friend. There will be no majority voted into power as a rainbow coalition will emerge and we will have a one party state then they have us, there will never be an escape from it. I predict a small voter turn out this year hopefully it will be less than 50% thus making this election invalid. Thwen we can get on and Reform the system hauling the crooks to grand Jury trials.
__________________
...I gave my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly, I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:29 PM   #9
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

Grand jury trials when the country is a in revolution and the streets on fire. Yeah right. Maybe a few elitists would be rid of but many more innocent people would be hurt and soon the money system supported by these people would return the country back to the same quagmire. The only way is to cast away belief in money and think things thru. Clearly the elite are quite pleased to have the entire alternative movement not voting or voting for a party that loves money. It amazes me how easily you all fall into their traps. Better a green government that is much closer to the law and from there it can be dealt with as needed but all this junk about not voting somehow being a solution I don't know what people are thinking. It just allows our views to be ignored and the liblabcon to rule. We still have to deal with their legislation. We still get fucked and a revolution is the worst idea possible. Far better to get the greens in and take it from there. The whole idea that voting somehow legistimises criminality is false. It is criminality regardless of how many people vote for it. Where does it say on the voter slip that you are consenting to criminality? Where is the law saying government can break the law just because more people voted?

Last edited by mightiswrong; 05-03-2015 at 08:36 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:36 PM   #10
kaiser
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 9,202
Likes: 216 (118 Posts)
Default

Voting for any political party is not going to do any good that is the problem right there. Greens are pro agenda 21
__________________
...I gave my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly, I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:38 PM   #11
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Voting for any political party is not going to do any good that is the problem right there. Greens are pro agenda 21
Show me where it is in their policy. What issues are you referring to.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:54 PM   #12
kaiser
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 9,202
Likes: 216 (118 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Show me where it is in their policy. What issues are you referring to.
you dont need any policy documents or manifestos its as simple as this:

A party Mp has to follow the will of the party and not the will of the people and the party does not have the people in its best interests. now and again party mp's get free votes but not very often, the whip ensures they tow the party line. Partys are controlled by the elite who fund them

All we do (he says) is reform the political system outlawing party politics and introduce direct democracy so that the voters can instruct there MP's how to vote on every issue. We no longer need soloutians my friend all the answers have been provided by intelligent and knowledgabkle folk who have freedom and liberty and the pursuit of happiness at there core over elitist tyranny and control. All you are reqiured to do is believe it can be so and wake up.

for more info look into the British constitution group and the UKcolumn,org.
__________________
...I gave my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly, I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:57 PM   #13
oooooooooo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: in the cover of a smoke grenade.
Posts: 3,014
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

where's alf and dented ?

we can fill alfs in for him as he has stated he will be "flying the red flag" and thinks Ed "I am a zionist" Milliband is the answer,

I suspect dented agrees,

so that's two votes for labour.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:06 PM   #14
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
John I admire you but sadly this wont work my friend. There will be no majority voted into power as a rainbow coalition will emerge and we will have a one party state then they have us, there will never be an escape from it. I predict a small voter turn out this year hopefully it will be less than 50% thus making this election invalid. Thwen we can get on and Reform the system hauling the crooks to grand Jury trials.
I feel we face that whether we vote or not. We must come together for there to be a future we want to live in, not technocratic dystopia

UKIP is against Bilderberg: I am convinced of that

I must support them, it is what my conscience feels its right to do

As always, my choice is only my own and everyone's else are their own inviolable divine gift

And thus, definately none of my business
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013

Last edited by john white; 05-03-2015 at 09:07 PM.
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:07 PM   #15
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I shall vote for the first time in my life, and I shall be voting for the first party who I have ever felt has represented a political stand point that is close enough to warrant my voting for them.

UKIP.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:11 PM   #16
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
I shall vote for the first time in my life, and I shall be voting for the first party who I have ever felt has represented a political stand point that is close enough to warrant my voting for them.

UKIP.
This
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:16 PM   #17
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

If I vote, I will be voting for UKIP (again).
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:26 PM   #18
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
you dont need any policy documents or manifestos its as simple as this:

A party Mp has to follow the will of the party and not the will of the people and the party does not have the people in its best interests. now and again party mp's get free votes but not very often, the whip ensures they tow the party line. Partys are controlled by the elite who fund them

All we do (he says) is reform the political system outlawing party politics and introduce direct democracy so that the voters can instruct there MP's how to vote on every issue. We no longer need soloutians my friend all the answers have been provided by intelligent and knowledgabkle folk who have freedom and liberty and the pursuit of happiness at there core over elitist tyranny and control. All you are reqiured to do is believe it can be so and wake up.

for more info look into the British constitution group and the UKcolumn,org.
I already posted the link earlier about Natalie Bennett saying green party do not do whips. I think you saw it but am not going to waste my time looking for the thread. Green party is not controlled by the elite. It is funded by public donations. You say stuff about agenda21 and can't even identify your issue and then you suggest everything would be ok if a highly criminal public decided things.

Im not going to ukcolumn coz you haven't even explained how this constitution you claim could be implemented can happen without a lawful government in the commons.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 05-03-2015 at 09:28 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:35 PM   #19
kaiser
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 9,202
Likes: 216 (118 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
I feel we face that whether we vote or not. We must come together for there to be a future we want to live in, not technocratic dystopia

UKIP is against Bilderberg: I am convinced of that

I must support them, it is what my conscience feels its right to do

As always, my choice is only my own and everyone's else are their own inviolable divine gift

And thus, definately none of my business
Party politics is a dangerous tool that is now seized by those scheming to create that technocratic dystopia that you mention to be rightly weary of. You must acknowledge this surely? and if you dont and still believe your choice is your own then you are in peril till you exam what it is you call your own. If you have done this already then it surely must be the compass of your soul that is of kilt and I agree, this is not an easy thing to admit nor confront.

Each to his own John White but with it be certain
__________________
...I gave my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly, I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:39 PM   #20
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Miliband Barmy Army repping it in a rub-a-dub stylee.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:06 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.