Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 30-01-2015, 10:59 PM   #21
alf hearted
Banned

Oh, so you're only answering questions on subjects you feel comfortable about? I thought you might have been here to try and add a bit of political weight to your support on this forum.

Last edited by alf hearted; 30-01-2015 at 11:01 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 11:02 PM   #22
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_walker_ukip View Post
I am always very well thank you... It's the rest of the world which is in trouble. Not to worry though, they'll all spot it.... when it's too late.
True true ...they claim they want change and when they finally have a chance they ignore it ...As for Alf he is a rabid Labour supporter ...each to their own I guess ,but I just don't get the point of voting for the same parties who have over decades ruined to UK .

Last edited by grannie27; 30-01-2015 at 11:03 PM.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 11:16 PM   #23
furling

Talking

Blimey! We now have former UKIP candidates registering on here.

Looks like I need to get the popcorn out.

Any chance then, of Nigel Farage registering on here to tell us what UKIP's real polices are or deny they are just a clone, of the Tory Nazi party?
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 30-01-2015 at 11:18 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 11:19 PM   #24
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by furling View Post
Blimey! We now have former UKIP candidates registering on here.

Looks like I need to get the popcorn out.

Any chance then, of Nigel Farage registering on here to tell us what UKIP's real polices are or deny they are just a clone, of the Tory Nazi party?
How can they be a Clone of the Tory party? ,they are more left than Labour
Old 30-01-2015, 11:21 PM   #25
alf hearted
Banned

How the fuck can a party run by a failed tory who didn't think his party was discriminatory enough be considered left wing?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 11:24 PM   #26
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Oh, so you're only answering questions on subjects you feel comfortable about? I thought you might have been here to try and add a bit of political weight to your support on this forum.
Alf I asked you:

ME: Quote:
Thanks for your questions. Do you have any others?

YOU: Not right now.

This was your last sentence and reply. Do you have a specific question about the false allegations and lies started by the Daily Mirror article?
mark_walker_ukip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 11:24 PM   #27
coooweee
Inactive

You don't need to be left wing to be more to the left of Labour
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 11:27 PM   #28
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
You don't need to be left wing to be more to the left of Labour
Do you want a Party that is Right or Left ?
I want a Party that knows Right from Wrong .....
Old 30-01-2015, 11:33 PM   #29
bendoon

Quote:
How the fuck can a party run by a failed tory who didn't think his party was discriminatory enough be considered left wing?
How can the Labour Party, a party supposedly for the working class be left wing when they brought millions of foreign workers into the country to undermine the pay and conditions of the working class ? General Franco was to the Left of Labour so saying that UKIP are to the left of Labour is no big deal.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 11:33 PM   #30
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Do you want a Party that is Right or Left ?
I want a Party that knows Right from Wrong .....
No I agree I was answering Alf, but it's interesting, I'd like to know when the flip occurred, it was always the left that were anti EU or EEC or whatever,so what happened there?

For the record I don't think we know where UKIP lie on this yet, I think we are going to be surprised in the election just how hard they hit Labour.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:35 PM   #31
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
How can the Labour Party, a party supposedly for the working class be left wing when they brought millions of foreign workers into the country to undermine the pay and conditions of the working class ? General Franco was to the Left of Labour so saying that UKIP are to the left of Labour is no big deal.
Precisely.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:49 PM   #32
jspooner

Quote:
Any questions??
Did you actually refer to mixed-race couples as a "plague"? Did you say Mossad did the Paris attacks? Where can I find this or the comments which were twisted and makek make my own mind up?
jspooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 11:50 PM   #33
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspooner View Post
Did you actually refer to mixed-race couples as a "plague"? Did you say Mossad did the Paris attacks? Where can I find this or the comments which were twisted and make my own mind up?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...e-hate-5061566

Last edited by i_am; 31-01-2015 at 12:32 AM.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:53 PM   #34
jspooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Cheers
jspooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 11:55 PM   #35
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
How long do you reckon I should wait before I moan about his shoddy response time?
Well, i emailed Theresa May over a week ago about her comments at the Board of Deputies of British Jews and so far have received no reply, i emailed her again with some more questions and still no reply.

At least Mark replied lol

Quote:
Any questions??
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum.

UKIP do seem to keep drawing on racial issues, it's members and some of it's key supporters have had some very problematic views - bongo bongo land being perhaps one of the more highly publicized...

What are your own views on racial integration in the UK, and do you, as well as UKIP, have an official stance on a mixed cultural and ethnic society as a valued and fundamental part of the UK's societal and economic strength?

What are your own views on our continued interaction with Europe, not only through the EU and relaxed borders, but as a member state within the UN?

Do you, Farage or the UKIP party have any opinion on Palestine and would UKIP as a party be lobbying either the Palestinian or Israeli government as a direction of foreign policy should UKIP gain substantial seats come the next election?

Do you have any personal views on our foreign policy relations with the EU as well as the UN and the USA, and how would you like to see those relationships both currently and in the future?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 12:27 AM   #36
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Well, i emailed Theresa May over a week ago about her comments at the Board of Deputies of British Jews and so far have received no reply, i emailed her again with some more questions and still no reply.

UKIP do seem to keep drawing on racial issues, it's members and some of it's key supporters have had some very problematic views - bongo bongo land being perhaps one of the more highly publicized...

What are your own views on racial integration in the UK, and do you, as well as UKIP, have an official stance on a mixed cultural and ethnic society as a valued and fundamental part of the UK's societal and economic strength?

What are your own views on our continued interaction with Europe, not only through the EU and relaxed borders, but as a member state within the UN?

Do you, Farage or the UKIP party have any opinion on Palestine and would UKIP as a party be lobbying either the Palestinian or Israeli government as a direction of foreign policy should UKIP gain substantial seats come the next election?

Do you have any personal views on our foreign policy relations with the EU as well as the UN and the USA, and how would you like to see those relationships both currently and in the future?

Can you even Imagine the press coverage if UKIP had made this Tweet ... this should tell you everything about the Press coverage on Mr Bongo Bongo ..(a comment made by Alan Clarke in the 90s BTW)
Old 31-01-2015, 12:37 AM   #37
yterter5000

Read the 48 laws of Power.

Never let your true intentions known.

Play to the audience and what is socially acceptable.
yterter5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 12:06 PM   #38
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Default You can read my original expose on my FB page

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspooner View Post
Did you actually refer to mixed-race couples as a "plague"? Did you say Mossad did the Paris attacks? Where can I find this or the comments which were twisted and makek make my own mind up?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been asked this morning on another FB Thread about the specific smear campaign lies contained in one paragraph in particular in the Daily Mirror. My copy/paste reply below.

Hello S*****, in relation to the Paris/Mossad/israeli where the mirror stated:
"Days later Walker, a property firm director from Worcester, used Facebook to circulate a bizarre message claiming the Israeli secret service was behind the Charlie Hebdo atrocity in Paris – and insisting al-Qaeda does not exist."
Wording above taken from their article at: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...e-hate-5061566

That is a complete fabrication and lie.

The Mirror and other Newspapers seem to have copied and paste my image and images [screenshots] taken of the Coudenhove-Kalergi article.... But where are the images taken of their lie?? There are NONE because I did not make those comments.

With reference Richard Niklous Von Coudenhove-Kalergi .... Yes I 'shared', for that is what Facebook calls the process, an article written about 2 years ago which I found distrubing and indeed 'Liked' my own post as that is how you Boost the awareness of posts in Facebook [their algorithm not mine], however I do not condone the plan, do not promote the plan in support, nor support the ideology of the plan where it makes racist reference.

So everyone knows here [also an Exclusive], last night, I received a personal apology from the original author of the article, not apologising for the content of the article, but saying sorry that by my sharing of the truth It has lead to me losing my Polictical Career within UKIP.

There are elements of the Coudenhove Kalergi plan that are infact happening today and as I believe that no one is more superior than another and believing in the freedom of speech and the dissemination of information and open sharing, I stand by that particular post, as posted with the intention it was meant. To make others aware of the plan.

I truly feel it is important for individuals to be made aware of such plans because these are not talked about in mainstream media. However others have to conduct their own research on this person and the plan, created in 1922, and also see who FUNDED and financed his movement for 3 years way back at that time.

That is clearly shown [this is just one site, there are many] at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard...enhove-Kalergi

Under the Heading: Pan-European political activist and the second paragrapgh that starts ....According to his autobiography, ....
Old 31-01-2015, 12:39 PM   #39
grannie27

I think you should Take the Mirror and the Mail to court Mark.....
Old 31-01-2015, 01:03 PM   #40
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post

Hi zhiba,

Here's an Exclusive for the DavidIcke Forum and the Planet.

I am IN a mixed-race relationship!!