Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 01-03-2018, 05:11 AM   #1
oz93666

Default David Icke video ...You won't believe what FB are doing now

This was linked to on DI headlines today , it deals mainly with what Ray Kurzweil is doing , getting us prepared to be plugged into the AI "cloud" ...

http://

I confess I don't know much about this guy ...so the first thing I do is put ..."Ray Kurzweil jewish" in google search ...

"Early life
Ray Kurzweil grew up in the New York City borough of Queens. He was born to secular Jewish parents who had emigrated from Austria just before the onset of World War II ...." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kurzweil

Well ...what a surprise ....Ray Kurzweil is Jewish!

I don't want to give the impression I'm anti semitic... which I'm not, 99% of jews are innocent bystanders ...

Just that experience has taught me that when the NWO want to implement a new important phase of the tyranny , there will be a jew spearheading it .

An earlier picture of Ray , he's now 70

Ray seems obsessed with the idea that humanity is headed for a singularity , this is also reflected in the building in the video still above .... a circle with a dot in the middle ... I guess this will be achieved when we're all wired into one single central computer ...(in their dreams)

Ray has written books including The Singularity Is Near , and The Age of Spiritual Machines... see , don't worry these machines are "spiritual" ... it's very spiritual to be assimilated into the Borge ...

I found this image when searching for pictures of Ray , I had to include it ...

Last edited by oz93666; 01-03-2018 at 05:53 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote