Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2011, 11:04 AM   #1
rcoones
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 79
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation Charlie Veitch Takes Wrong Turn On Immigration

Going to have to disagree on this one!!! Charlie is going down the wrong path. Until the day comes when people automatically do the right thing and we dont need laws or the police or government...until then we still need our laws, border and immigration, and separateness.

In the UK its the present government against its own borders and culture which is cow towing to the EU.

Sorry Charlie youve gone wrong on this one!! Lets see if he wakes up...someday. Go to the video and tell your side of the question. What he is doing now is playing into the hands of the Globalists...no borders.... and since there would be no countrys any more why not have Global Governmet...or in his eyes No Government. Before you dismiss him completely try and persuade.

Charlies video below
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One Is Illegal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_zat...mbedded#at=152


No One Is Illegal UK campaigns for the total abolition of immigration controls.

We reject any idea there can be "fair" or "just" or "reasonable" or "non racist" controls, and the distinction between "economic migrants" and "refugees", and between the "legal" and the "illegal". We support free movement and equal rights for all, and unity between all.

http://noii.org.uk
http://thekindnessoffensive.com/
http://www.cveitch.org
rcoones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
zephiloyd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 4,304
Likes: 517 (207 Posts)
Default

Yup

the elite are causing the problems in countries which cause people to engage in mass immigration. immigration is being used to destroy sovereignty.

they want immigration in order to cause tension to increase the police state
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #3
tits mcgee
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where the slime lives
Posts: 1,686
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hasn't Veitch declared himself to be an anarchist now?

His videos seem to be getting slowly more negative and angry.
tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #4
fork
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 987
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

That video had quite a polished look. Almost like it was made for TV.
fork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 12:05 PM   #5
heathcliff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 428
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Baffling.

You cannot just have open borders. . . . never mind who you believe to be 'in charge'.

If you did, the worlds population would flock to where the nicest place to live was, where the resoures were plentiful, there were the most jobs. Then they ravage, destroy and milk it for all it's worth; like a virus.

Oh, hang on. . . .that's what's happened in the west with the influx from eastern Europe, Africa and Asia. Wonder how they'll cope with us when the roles are reversed?
heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 12:08 PM   #6
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Lol..Charlie is quite funny, I'll give him that. He's right in what he's saying really, we should all be able to travel around the planet at our own free will. What right has another human being got to tell somebody they can't go past a certain point?

I'm fully aware that treacherous politicians have used mass immigration as a tool, but it's way too late now to do anything about it. We must now try and learn to live together and accept our differences, otherwise we will just be played into the hands of the deceivers once again..who are counting on big problems remember, so they can offer the already pre-planned solution.
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 20-04-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 12:24 PM   #7
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Okay I was sent this posted it a while ago on another thread, may not have any relevance.



Apparantly it was on Charlie's channel, you tube, Fakebook? maybe?

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 20-04-2011 at 12:52 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #8
iaintoff
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,497
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default



charlie thinks that lucifer is good, take alook at one of the presentations, i think it was from truth juice last year, it was his presentation debut i think.
(banker mentality)

charlie also says that we should not use social media like facebook to spread the truth, because spreading the information (truth) will make people visualize it and therefore make it real via imagination. Also contained in the same presentation.

Charlie also says that he would like to turn the "entire civilised world" back over to nature. In the same presentation. (i bet your a virgo arn't you Charlie)
(banker mentality)

Then he begins to bang on about some goddess, but the presentation is really dull, which i interpreted as being the whore of babylon, may be wrong on that one tho...

the presentation is out there i just cant be bothered to scroll through all the different truth juice presentations (i think that was where it was) and the hippies to pull out the vid.
iaintoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #9
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Looks like a crpyto to me. There's a rumour? he served for the Israeli military?
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #10
badtv
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,719
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoones View Post
Going to have to disagree on this one!!! Charlie is going down the wrong path. Until the day comes when people automatically do the right thing and we dont need laws or the police or government...until then we still need our laws, border and immigration, and separateness.

In the UK its the present government against its own borders and culture which is cow towing to the EU.

Sorry Charlie youve gone wrong on this one!! Lets see if he wakes up...someday. Go to the video and tell your side of the question. What he is doing now is playing into the hands of the Globalists...no borders.... and since there would be no countrys any more why not have Global Governmet...or in his eyes No Government. Before you dismiss him completely try and persuade.

Charlies video below
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One Is Illegal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_zat...mbedded#at=152


No One Is Illegal UK campaigns for the total abolition of immigration controls.

We reject any idea there can be "fair" or "just" or "reasonable" or "non racist" controls, and the distinction between "economic migrants" and "refugees", and between the "legal" and the "illegal". We support free movement and equal rights for all, and unity between all.

http://noii.org.uk
http://thekindnessoffensive.com/
http://www.cveitch.org

i agree.

after the cnn anarchist interview and this video, im hoping his next video wont be how humans are responsible for global warming.

he seems to be neatly fitting in to the msm propaganda channels when really he should get back to exposing it.
__________________
"The invisible Money Power is working to control and enslave mankind. It financed Communism, Fascism, Marxism, Zionism, Socialism. All of these are directed to making the United States a member of a World Government ..." --
AMERICAN MERCURY MAGAZINE, December 1957
badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 01:25 PM   #11
porridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,947
Likes: 1,651 (822 Posts)
Default

Worse than a crypto hes a Scot! *Air raid siren on full *
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #12
edelweiss
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Worse than a crypto hes a Scot! *Air raid siren on full *
Maybe we can agree on a crypto born in Scotland?
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #13
edelweiss
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Okay I was sent this posted it a while ago on another thread, may not have any relevance.



Apparantly it was on Charlie's channel, you tube, Fakebook? maybe?
Did not surprise me. He once showed his birth certificate in one of his videos.
His father was said to have been a pilot. And some of his ancestors emigrated from Germany.
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #14
starschildren
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,154
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I actually agreed with that immigration one. Sounded like a good way to give people a taste of their own medicine. Thought it'd be nice to do it in Arizona where you got morons running around "my country, my job, mine mine mine" all over and the entire country is built on illegal aliens that have no claim to any part of the country. Detain the white people, let the hispanic community and the native americans through, everyone else is screwed because their ancestors were illegal aliens/immigrants.

But I guess people on the DIF (including myself) have nothing better to do lately... all you can do it seems is bad mouth someone who is actually not sitting on their arse and is doing something other than complaining. Jealousy if you ask my personal opinion... your jealous that he can get up and do what he does while all you can currently do is whine about the way the world is. Who here has gone out on the streets and started talking about what they believe in public? Come on, raise your hands... yeah, that's what I thought.
starschildren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #15
porridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,947
Likes: 1,651 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Did not surprise me. He once showed his birth certificate in one of his videos.
His father was said to have been a pilot. And some of his ancestors emigrated from Germany.
Ive nailed it!

Last edited by porridge; 20-04-2011 at 01:53 PM.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #16
bradstone
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,217
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starschildren View Post
I actually agreed with that immigration one. Sounded like a good way to give people a taste of their own medicine. Thought it'd be nice to do it in Arizona where you got morons running around "my country, my job, mine mine mine" all over and the entire country is built on illegal aliens that have no claim to any part of the country. Detain the white people, let the hispanic community and the native americans through, everyone else is screwed because their ancestors were illegal aliens/immigrants.

But I guess people on the DIF (including myself) have nothing better to do lately... all you can do it seems is bad mouth someone who is actually not sitting on their arse and is doing something other than complaining. Jealousy if you ask my personal opinion... your jealous that he can get up and do what he does while all you can currently do is whine about the way the world is. Who here has gone out on the streets and started talking about what they believe in public? Come on, raise your hands... yeah, that's what I thought.
Wrong, wrong, wrong.

You are either against globalisation, or agree with it.

Anti-nationalism is globalisation.

Since modern Arizona was built by Euro-Americans, not by Indians or Aztecs, the nations concerned are Germany/Britain/France/Italy/Ireland.

If you agree with no borders, you are a globalist.

Last edited by bradstone; 20-04-2011 at 01:55 PM.
bradstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #17
edelweiss
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Impossible!

Except if they stole and froze his sperm before they killed him.
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #18
decim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,137
Likes: 2,985 (1,695 Posts)
Default

No borders will give the usurious banksters access to every serf on the planet..a Free Market for Them..how will that pan out mr Charlie....

The eu levi athan loves the no borders mantra which is surely just a cohen cidence...

Umbrella Corp...here we come...the humongous power pyramid built to epic proportions...
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 20-04-2011 at 01:57 PM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #19
edelweiss
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I suspected that this is the agenda, now my intuition again proved to be right.
I watched his videos from the beginning, but since he started this anarchy-communism thing and praised this spoilt high society brat, Gilmore, I knew he almost succeeded in deceiving me. He is a really good actor. Quite charismatic.
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #20
porridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,947
Likes: 1,651 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Impossible!

Except if they stole and froze his sperm before they killed him.
hehe, next piece of the puzzle Watson.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
charlie veitch, global governement, immigration, love police, new world order

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.