Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 21-05-2013, 01:13 AM   #43661
nobodyswife

[B]MOORE Oklahoma : 2 miles wide tornado !!!

37 dead in the surburb of Oklahoma....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-suburb.html
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 01:14 AM   #43662
dixie d
Inactive

With...

COFFEE = 3156655 = 31 = 4 = D

DRUGS = 41821719 = 33

DUTCH = 4212038 = 20 = T (or 2 = D)

I've just started to drink some of this...

Either side of that picture is these...

Is it also Vanilla, as with...

ICE CREAM = 9353185113 = 39 = 12 = L (or 3 = C)

With the 39 could there be a link to +39: IT, VA Italy and the Vatican, would that also link to Buds of San Francisco where the Ice Creams cost 39 Baht?

Either side of the picture of the COFFEE is these...

Could there be a link to Unique Strong? Is it Strong, as with Wrong? Could it be Ruamchok, as with Amok? Is it Chok, as with Chocolate?

Is it KISMIS, as in KISS MISS?

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 01:26 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 01:25 AM   #43663
nobodyswife

The Doors' Ray Manzarek dies aged 74

CNN) -- The Doors' founding keyboardist, Ray Manzarek, died in Germany Monday after a long fight with cancer, his publicist said in a statement. He was 74.

The artist had been diagnosed with bile duct cancer.

The Doors formed in 1965 after Manzarek happened to meet Jim Morrison on California's Venice Beach. The legendary rock group went on to sell 100 million albums worldwide, establishing five multiplatinum discs in the U.S.

Morrison died in 1971, but Manzarek carried on The Doors' legacy, continuing to work as a musician and an author.

"I was deeply saddened to hear about the passing of my friend and bandmate Ray Manzarek today," said Doors guitarist Robby Krieger. "I'm just glad to have been able to have played Doors songs with him for the last decade. Ray was a huge part of my life and I will always miss him."

The band famously defied Ed Sullivan's request that they not sing the lyric "higher" when they performed "Light My Fire" on his show in 1969. A show producer approached them in the dressing room shortly before they were to perform, Manzarek recalled in an interview with CNN in 2002.

Manzarek remembers the band publicly agreeing like choirboys.

" 'Yes, sir,' we told him," he recalls. "'Whatever you say, sir. We'll change.' (The producer) looked at Jim and said, 'You're the poet. Think of something else -- 'wire,' 'flyer.' "

Then the Doors went out and did the song exactly as they always did. Sullivan was so furious he didn't even shake their hands.

Manzarek went on to produce the Los Angeles punk band X. Bassist John Doe said the band learned a lot from him.

"To have someone like Ray -- like rock 'n' roll royalty -- embrace what we do, it was great for our confidence," Doe told CNN in a 2004 interview. "In the studio, he knew what to try to do. He went for performance. He was smart enough to realize that the band had the arrangements all worked out."

Manzarek is survived by his brothers Rick and James, his wife Dorothy, his son Pablo, and three grandchildren. Instead of flowers, the family's asked that a donation be made in Manzarek's name at www.standup2cancer.org.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/20/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t2
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 01:38 AM   #43664
dixie d
Inactive

COFFEE = 3156655 = 31 = 4 = D

DRUGS = 41821719 = 33

DUTCH = 4212038 = 20 = T (or 2 = D)

THRESHOLD = 20818519815124 = 55

TRUST = 2018211920 = 55

Could there be a connection to +55: BR Brazil?

BINARY = 291411825 = 33

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 01:41 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 02:17 AM   #43665
dixie d
Inactive

I notice with the Tornado article on the BBC...

Quote:
Dozens killed in Moore, Oklahoma tornado

21 May 2013 Last updated at 01:47 GMT

At least 51 people have been killed after a huge tornado tore through the Oklahoma City suburbs, with the death toll likely to rise, the Oklahoma chief medical examiner's office has said.

About 120 people, including 70 children, are being treated for injuries in hospitals around Moore.

The tornado sparked fires, flattened neighbourhoods, and destroyed schools on Monday afternoon.

Search and rescue efforts will continue throughout the night, officials said.

Monday's twister hit Moore, a suburb of about 55,000 people in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area and remained on the ground for about 45 minutes.

At least two schools took a "direct hit", and local news station KFOR reported 20 to 30 children were still unaccounted for.

'Coming apart'

Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin said it was a "tragic" day and "hearts are broken" for parents looking for their children.

The damage wrought by the tornado was "unlike anything that I've ever seen before," said Rick Smith of the National Weather Service

Governor Fallin added that President Barack Obama called to offer assistance and asked her to contact him directly if she needed additional help.

Emergency crews were searching into the night for survivors in the ruins of homes that had been levelled to their foundations.

More than 200 Oklahoma National Guardsmen as well as out-of-state personnel have been called in to assist the search and rescue effort.

"Our neighbourhood is covered in debris," said witness Melissa Newton.

"There's shingles and pieces of sheet rock and wood in our yard and all across our neighbourhood. Some homes are completely gone. It's devastating."

And James Rushing said the Plaza Towers Elementary School, where his foster son Aiden was a pupil, was destroyed by the storm.

"About two minutes after I got there, the school started coming apart," he told the Associated Press.

Hospitals in the area said as many as 120 people were injured, including about 70 children, the Associated Press news agency reported.

The National Weather Service (NWS) said Monday's tornado generated winds of up to 200mph (321km/h).

"It's certainly the most powerful tornado that I've ever dealt with in my 20 years with the weather service," NWS meteorologist Rick Smith in Norman, Oklahoma, told the BBC.

The town of Moore was hit by a severe tornado in May 1999, which had the highest winds ever recorded on Earth.

But Betsy Randolph of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol told local news station Skynews 9 that the damage on Monday appeared to exceed that of the last devastating tornado.

Tornadoes, hail and high winds also hit Iowa and Kansas, part of a storm system stretching from Texas to Minnesota.

On Sunday, a tornado smashed a trailer park on Highway 102 near Shawnee, Oklahoma. Oklahoma's state medical examiner confirmed on Monday that two people had been killed in the area.
With Moore, could there be a link to this picture...

With Sukapan could there be a link to the Stainless Steel Pan I just clean to boil some MEIJI MILK?

MILK = 1391211 = 18 = R (or 9 = I)

1391211, is it 39, as with Rome, and Buds of San Francisco? Could there also be any link to Dutch Mill Milk?

Is it F as with Frequency and 2 as with 20? Does it also link to...

BRAZIL = 218126912 = 32 = 6 = F

Dutch Mill

Quote:
International Reaction to the 2008 Dairy Scandal

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 02:49 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 02:49 AM   #43666
dixie d
Inactive

Just to carry on...

That picture is now next to this picture...

That case has my Samsung Galaxy II phone in it, could there be a link to Galaxy Chocolate

Screenshot from 1980s UK advert

Is it Screen Shot, as with One Shot?

GALAXY = 711212425 = 25 = Y (or 7 = G)

711212425, is it also YG, as in YOGHURT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YlTUDnsWMo

They are only my observations.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 02:58 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 03:02 AM   #43667
dixie d
Inactive

With the Phone Case and Keeper, it would also link to these pictures...

With the Dental Appointment Card, could there be a link to this Video?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8aGlOj2VFo

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 03:05 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 03:22 AM   #43668
dixie d
Inactive

I've just had a Shower and I have to go and get some more MILK, and it also involves this picture...

What I had to do with that picture was to Re-Load it and it's now next to this picture...

So, with that picture I will go and get some Dutch Milk.

Either side of the picture I Re-Loaded is these...

It also means this picture...

Also if the Bad Moon is Rising, it would mean it's not yet UP? Could that mean UPRIGHT?

While I am out I will also pay another visit to S&P.

Just before I go out, I've just cleaned the Visor on my Crash Helmet which involves this...

That picture is Img 0613, so could we split it to 6 = F and 13 = M, I also notice that today is number 21 = U, That also involves the Westminster Estate in Ellesmere Port. That picture is now next to this picture...

That stuffalso seems to make my body burn.

Also to clean the Visor it involved some of this...

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 03:56 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 03:57 AM   #43669
dixie d
Inactive

Just to carry on....

I purchased that to drill a hole in a Sewer Cover for the Drain from our Kitchen.

On the other side of that picture is this...

Shotton Paper and I also see the name Newtown, Shotton also mean the Water Meter and Vacuum Fan.

With the Autoglym picture could there also be a link to this picture...

With that picture I also had to Re-Load it and it's now next to the AutoGlym

Do we also have a link to Charlton Heston?

The other picture is this one...

Is it 21 = U?

Again I am only making observations.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 04:08 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 06:24 AM   #43670
dixie d
Inactive

With this picture...

You notice the word CHOK, there seems to be something about that word, as in Meechok, I also noticed some Milk in Rimping starting with CHOK. With Condominium could there also be a link to this picture...

Also as I got that card from Rimping could it also link to this picture...

I've just been in the S&P in Rimping again and while there I also purchased some Potatoes called Challenger, as I couldn't get the Dutch Mill Milk I had to get some more Meiji Milk, which in Google you get Meiji, so with that is there a link to Japan?

Could the Unique also link to this picture...

Is it Beta, as in 13?

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 06:27 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 06:42 AM   #43671
dixie d
Inactive

With this picture...

You notice the word CHOK, there seems to be something about that word, as in Meechok, I also noticed some Milk in Rimping starting with CHOK. With Condominium could there also be a link to this picture...

Also as I got that card from Rimping could it also link to this picture...

I've just been in the S&P in Rimping again and while there I also purchased some Potatoes called Challenger, as I couldn't get the Dutch Mill Milk I had to get some more Meiji Milk, which in Google you get Meiji, so with that is there a link to Japan?

JAPAN = 10116114 = 34 = 7 = G

I've just placed that under the word...

GALAXY = 711212425 = 25 = Y (or 7 = G)

711212425 I have this picture...

Barry Sheene riding a YAMAHA.

Quote:
Barry Stephen Frank Sheene MBE (11 September 195010 March 2003) was a British World Champion Grand Prix motorcycle road racer.
You also have 711. That picture was taken at Silverstone and then you also have Frank Williams. 10 March, or 103, or 13, so what's all this with 13 = M.

With Silverstone I also have a feeling it could link to this picture...

That picture is img 515. That picture reminds me of Silverstone and the Fire in the Williams Garage. Either side of that picture is these...

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #43672
dixie d
Inactive

Just to carry on...

That is a Seed, but it also reminded me of a Hairy Bug...

We purchased that on the way to Lampang, and it also involves Coconuts, it also means another one we purchased as a Lamp, could there also be a link to Coconut Milk?

COCONUT = 315315152120 = 29 = 11 = K

315315152120, With the 151 it also reminds me of a guy at Shotton Paper named Bill Robinson who once had a password Coconut, you also see the number 153, or 135, or 13.5 and ME, Bill to me would also mean AutoCad. The name Robinson also reminds me of this Page 1992

What I've just realised with this picture...

515515 = 22 = V. If you add 51551577 = 36 = 9 = I. V x I = W.

BUDDHA = 2214481 = 22 = V

You think the V and the 22 is at the bottom, so you would think there is something about 77 and the Top.

77 = 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 = 14 = N (or 5 = E)

At the bottom you have 515 = 11 = K and 515 = 11 = K.

11 = K. KVA = 11221 = 7 = G? 77 = GG?

I get the feeling it's about the Top and 2 GODS? If that is what the G stands for, or is it Duality and Galaxy's?

With the 77 you are still on the Ground, does it go Higher when it leaves the TOP? Down here is still Materialistic.

Quote:
One watt is the rate at which work is done when an object's velocity is held constant at one meter per second against constant opposing force of one newton.
Horsepower

Quote:
Horsepower (hp) is the name of several units of measurement of power, the rate at which work is done. The most common conversion factor, especially for electrical power, is 1 hp = 746 watts
22 x 36 = 792? Is he Right? If you think GG's could it be 792 + 792 = 1492?

1492 = 16 = P (or 7 = G)

HALAL = 8112112 = 16 = P (or 7 = G)?

Is the FOOD Permissible, or anything else?

ARK = 11811, you can then think COVENANT? So it would seem to have something to do with the 8 and the INFINITE.

COVENANT = 3152251411420 = 31 = 4 = D

+31: NL Netherlands? I would imagine there is something with the 225. 315 reminds me of 315 VOLTS. Or could it be 13.5?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

I don't think there should be any Eclipses, and that it should all work as regular as Clockwork, or is it Clockwork Orange? Singin in the Rain?

Ether side of that picture is these...

I've just uploaded that picture, and it's now next to this picture...

I've been there this morning to pay our Electricity Bill. With Boots, I was just thinking my Wife has a Card for Boots the Chemist, and then the Postman just Dropped a Birthday Card to my wife from her Sister Lar and it was a Post Card from Assisi, I wonder if there is a link to Lar at the Riverside Restaurant here in Chiang Mai? What I was also doing was using some Wet and Dry on a Front Spoiler for the Front Skirt, on my Ford Fiesta Car.

I'll have a think a bit more.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 10:03 AM   #43673
dixie d
Inactive

I notice this article in the News...

Caught on video: The moment 'biggest tornado in history' obliterated 30 square miles in minutes

Quote:
From a terrifying video captured by a worker in the parking lot of Kentucky Fried Chicken to the heartbreaking scene of a rescue group searching desperately for a boy named 'Tommy', some of the most dramatic footage of the Oklahoma tornado has been captured by people directly in its path.
I haven't copied all the article there is to much in the News, but with the Kentucky Fried Chicken could there be a link to this picture...

Me and the Wife where in there the other day. Either side of that picture is these...

KFC

Quote:
The company is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, a restaurant company which also owns Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
Quote:
KFC was founded by Harland Sanders, who began selling fried chicken from his roadside restaurant in Corbin, Kentucky during the Great Depression.
Quote:
Headquarters

1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, Kentucky, United States (Operational Headquarters)[1] 1209 North Orange St, Wilmington, Delaware, United States (Incorporation)[1]
A Taco Bell also reminds me a bit of a Rev Counter and maybe a Red Line? I wouldn't know if I am right, or not about what I post.

With Gardiner, I have a Gardiner Trowel here from the UK with an Orange Handle, and the last time I used it was to Bury this...

With Nestle my wife has just started to eat a Walls Ice Cream which is one of these...

I've also just started to eat one of these...

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #43674
tintin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post

My last posts for a while.
Having a little break and back in a few days
You call 12 days 'a few days?' You must be having a good time.

I should have replied sooner and told you to 'take your time going... and hurry back'
Ha, ha, yes, was enjoying a little boat trip in the mediterranean.
Haven't watched much news these days so need to
do a bit of catching up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
Give the man a break

Miss you Tintin
Thanks Cluas,
One of the things I urgently need to decode is
the win by DENMARK. (Congratulations! )
There is huge significance to that

Will post about it extensively.
Other big event is the OKLAHOMA Tornado.
Some stunning links.
(Just found out today. It's totally INSANE in fact
and shows us once again there is FAR MORE to that
than just mother nature)
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #43675
dixie d
Inactive

Just to carry on...

That picture is Img 616 and it's now next to this picture...

On the other side of that picture is this which I took this morning while I went to S&P...

The only reason I took it was because of the word NEO, and because it reminds me of the MATRIX. NEO to me would also mean this picture...

The Top Ten Walls to me would also mean this picture...

Ether side of that picture is these...

That picture is also img 51.

It would also lead to this picture...

Old 21-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #43676
dixie d
Inactive

Just to carry on...

That came from the Olde Bell, when the guy there was going out one day he said he was going to shop until they drop, and I wasn't sure if I was meant to here it, or not. It's difficult for me to know how to take everything, and I am only making observations.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 10:54 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 11:01 AM   #43677
dixie d
Inactive

Just another observation is that I keep Rubbing out some things I write on my Post-it-Pad just to save throwing away lots of pages, but with the Rubber it also reminds me of Rubbermaid and Rimping on the Riverside, that to me would also mean this picture...

829 = 19 = 10 = J (or 1 = A)

With Rubbermaid, could that also link to Louise Woodward? Also with what I have eaten today I am again starting to burn up, and I haven't even used the Shower Soap yet. If I am being punished by the Infinate, then don't worry about it. Whether there is any meaning in what I post, I don't know.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 11:08 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #43678
dixie d
Inactive

I notice this article in the News...

Quote:
Death toll in in Indonesia tunnel collapse rises to 21

Rescuers used a ground support split set and welded mesh to prevent rockfalls during their rescue and recovery work.

Jakarta, Indonesia (CNN) -- The death toll from a tunnel collapse last week at an underground mine training facility in Indonesia has risen to 21 after emergency workers recovered more bodies from the rubble, the mining company said Tuesday.

A further seven people remain unaccounted for, according to PT Freeport Indonesia, which mines gold, copper and silver in the region.

Rescuers had managed to save 10 people from the accident, which occurred on May 14 about 500 meters from the entrance of the Big Gossan Mine. The facility is in the eastern Indonesian province of Papua.

The Indonesian government said a tunnel roof collapsed after a landslide.

Hundreds of current and former employees have joined prayer services for the victims in recent days, according to the mining company.

Freeport said it had appointed staff members to provide food, accommodation and transport to the family members of those affected.
21 = U [or 3 = C)

Papua New Guinea comes under Kilo on the world Time Zone Map. This is only an observation but this morning in Rimping I purchased some Potatoes called Challenger and they have to Weigh them on this...

Dole to me would also mean this picture...

This it is the Label from the Potatoes...

475 = 16 = P (or 5 = E)

I don't know if the 69 might mean anything, could it link to this picture...

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 12:04 PM.
Old 21-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #43679
dixie d
Inactive

Just to carry on...

That would lead back to Rimping...

That would also lead to Dewdrop and the Riverside Restaurant. That would also lead to Dewdrop and the Riverside Restaurant, it would also lead to the woman Lar, Peter who the woman at the Bangkok Bank knows named Yu, and also our German Friend and his wife, it would also mean two T-Shirts and Brighton, as well as Marathon, and Finish.

I only put these pictures up as they are when I load them, so I don't know if they mean anything.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 21-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #43680
dixie d
Inactive

This is only out of interest with tomorrow May 22

May 22 could be 522 or 225.

On that page I notice the following...

Quote:
1945 – Operation Paperclip – United States Army Major Robert B. Staver recommends that the U.S. evacuate German scientists and engineers to help in the development of rocket technology.
With Operation Paperclip to me it could mean this picture...

That picture to me today would mean this picture...

UNIQUE = 2114917215 = 33

ORANGE = 151811475 = 33

I wonder if there might be a connection?

Last edited by dixie d; 21-05-2013 at 12:54 PM.