he owns two romanian estates

perfect for sick parties

i'm thinking hostel
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #57942
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
I haven't even spoken to transcriber or crafty hen and if I have said something to upset them then I truly apologise,

I am going to go away and lick my wounds now.

Sorry.
Well I think I'm going crazy here. I've spent the last hour of my time searching this thread for the post from Tajas where I was personally accused of chasing away transcriber and crafty hen.

I can't find it and beginning to think I've made it up.

After the post above from me, I took some time out and thought that today I would go back over the thread and see just what happened to cause the upset o. The thread and my huge part in it and I am as mystified as ever. I just can't seem to make sense of it or find it even

Maybe it's my imagination but I've always tried to be positive and supportive here and helped where I can .

I can't for the life of me think of what I've done wrong but if I have upset you transcriber or crafty hen then I'm truly sorry. It was unintentional. If you want to come back and feel like my presence is a nuisance then I will leave.

I just don't know what else to say.

A very sad day.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #57943
emmerdale

loads of posts were deleted.

onwards and upwards
Old 17-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #57944
achilles heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
Don't know the reason, this seems to have come to a standstill but that completed would be one incriminating piece of evidence against crap Governments . Wasn't this out on another site as well asking for people to write to their MPs. Please don't let it drop . No answers from the Government yet on this. Wonder if conshunts is feeling it is a bit too risky for him /her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepia View Post
I know Conshunts posted that their internet was playing up a lot since they joined. Then there was Cimex too. Both were doing invaluable stuff but maybe they got scared off, maybe they've forgotten their login details or maybe their internet has been off since. It would be good to know they are OK even if they can't or don't want to finish off the job. I'm sure the mods would let them create another account if they have forgotten their details. It would be good if any posters who have gone awol could just pop in and give us a quick nod, set our minds at rest. I'm sure no one would think any less of them for taking a back seat.
Hi Marny/Keepia - I have tried several times to find out if Conshunts is ok. I have sent PMs but to no avail. I just hope she is ok.

With regard to writing to MPs I agree we shouldn't let it drop. We need to push our point from every angle and repeatedly. It is also something that everyone, including people new to this site, can get involved with. As we all know it is difficult to enter a thread that has been going for so long. Some MPs have given individual replies, good and bad, which is great. It reveals a lot about the people we have elected. Others seem to have a standard response, which is also great. It proves we must be making a difference. Why else would they feel the need to have a standard response? I must say it has been difficult on here at times regarding the MPs letters. The project to reach all 649 was going really well and it brought in a lot of people who had been waiting on the sidelines for an opportunity to get involved. Then we were told it was taking up too much of the thread by some members and the momentum was lost. That was a real shame because, at the rate we were going, it wouldn't have taken up thread time for too much longer. When the map was up and new people were taking the step to join to get more involved on one of those days there were 37,000 views of the thread and positivity was running high. I, and others, have tried to get this project back up and running several times but every time are met with real negativity from some quarters which sends out mixed messages to those deciding if they want to get involved.

Every project suggested on here I get involved with, FOIs, letters to primary schools, MP letters etc. I think every angle is worth a try. I would love to get this up and running again. Iwantthetruth has produced great letters for people to use when writing to their MP or party leaders. She has also said that if Conshunts doesn't come back she will go through the thread, list the MPs reached so far and list them. I will help her with this if people will support the idea. The map is essential as a picture paints a thousand words. Is there anyone who would be able to create and update a map? I am next to useless with computers.

I would really like to get peoples opinions on whether this idea is worth running with. I think it is. We need to keep the pressure up from all angles. I am not expecting MPs to jump to our aide, this is not what this project is about. We are testing the system and letting them know we know. It doesn't matter what each response says, even if it is a standard letter, we just need to reach them all to get a much clearer picture of the people we elected, and can unelect. As I have said before I need to know where every MP stands on child rape. I am a taxpayer, like all of you, but if there is evidence of child abuse within the system and I do nothing then in effect I am complicit in child abuse. I will not be complicit in child abuse and I will not pay for child abuse.

Last edited by achilles heel; 17-03-2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Extra information added
achilles heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 11:42 AM   #57945
emmerdale

arch bishop of canterbury's 7 month old daughter died in a car crash in france back in 1983

then he went into the church

he only wanted to be a meagre local vicar.

studied at eton, great job with shell etc working in africa,baby died, accelerated into the church hierachy and now arch bishop.

same circle as kennedys etc

just saying

Last edited by emmerdale; 17-03-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Old 17-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #57946
aussiebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
Sure this was posted at the time (?) though it passed me by so won't quote the whole thing:

'Prince Charles, heir to Dracula's bloodline

It has been claimed that porphyria, an iron deficiency which is thought to lie behind the vampire myth, has run in the Royal Family.

“Transylvania is in my blood,” he jokes in an interview first shown on satelite television last year. “The genealogy shows I am descended from Vlad the Impaler, so I do have a bit of a stake in the country.” '

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...lood-line.html

What a wag Charlie boy is eh?
Interesting point you raise there are lots of sites on the web that link this theory to reptilian stuff as David icke mentions, does make you wonde pr if they buried jimmy saville under concrete to prevent DNA

http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-reptilians.htm

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com.au/...-blood-by.html

I can name a few more but daft iPad is playing up, which it seems to do a lot of when I try to post!!!

I do think there is a link, it's interesting Charlie would drop that hint, as we all know there is a big vampire link to Scarborough!!

Last edited by aussiebird; 17-03-2013 at 11:47 AM.
aussiebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 11:55 AM   #57947
achilles heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
Well I think I'm going crazy here. I've spent the last hour of my time searching this thread for the post from Tajas where I was personally accused of chasing away transcriber and crafty hen.

I can't find it and beginning to think I've made it up.

After the post above from me, I took some time out and thought that today I would go back over the thread and see just what happened to cause the upset o. The thread and my huge part in it and I am as mystified as ever. I just can't seem to make sense of it or find it even

Maybe it's my imagination but I've always tried to be positive and supportive here and helped where I can .

I can't for the life of me think of what I've done wrong but if I have upset you transcriber or crafty hen then I'm truly sorry. It was unintentional. If you want to come back and feel like my presence is a nuisance then I will leave.

I just don't know what else to say.

A very sad day.
Bella don't you go anywhere. I had a day off from the thread yesterday and am reading the thread from here backwards so have no clue what has happened and I don't need to know. Everyone needs to come back. Is it any wonder we get angry and low. You can't swim about in this cesspit of abuse without it taking chunks out of you.
Old 17-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #57948
solinvictus
Banned

Talking

[QUOTE=aussiebird;1061381335]Interesting point you raise there are lots of sites on the web that link this theory to reptilian stuff as David icke mentions, does make you wonde pr if they buried jimmy saville under concrete to prevent DNA extraction???

http://victimsunite.files.wordpress....les-friend.pdf

I can name a few more but daft iPad is playing up, which it seems to do a lot of when I try to post!!!

I do think there is a link, it's interesting Charlie would drop that hint, as we all know there is a big vampire link to Scarborough!![/QUOtE

Tempting to get a few guys together with a few pick axes and drive up north to sunny Scarborough and exhume the nonce...I think out of respect for the other souls laid to rest there he/its remains should be extracted ..and dumped in excrement then blown to pieces with c4
solinvictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #57949
aussiebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles heel View Post
Bella don't you go anywhere. I had a day off from the thread yesterday and am reading the thread from here backwards so have no clue what has happened and I don't need to know. Everyone needs to come back. Is it any wonder we get angry and low. You can't swim about in this cesspit of abuse without it taking chunks out of you.
I totally agree I watch from afar as I live in Australia but you are all doing an amazing job, please don't fall out, stay strong, stay together , they will try to separate you, remember why you are all here . Love and light and protect our children, xxx ps more and more people are waking up, let's not let them win xxx
Old 17-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #57950
achilles heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebird View Post
I totally agree I watch from afar as I live in Australia but you are all doing an amazing job, please don't fall out, stay strong, stay together , they will try to separate you, remember why you are all here . Love and light and protect our children, xxx ps more and more people are waking up, let's not let them win xxx
Old 17-03-2013, 12:08 PM   #57951
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
read something quite weird yesterday

Apparently Jimmy Savile preferred hospitals to discos because they are open 24 hours a day
Yep, think he said something like company was available any time, day and night

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
loads of posts were deleted.

onwards and upwards
That's all that needs to be said I think, onwards we go

Quote:
Originally Posted by solinvictus View Post
Quote:
Interesting point you raise there are lots of sites on the web that link this theory to reptilian stuff as David icke mentions, does make you wonde pr if they buried jimmy saville under concrete to prevent DNA extraction???

I do think there is a link, it's interesting Charlie would drop that hint, as we all know there is a big vampire link to Scarborough!!
Tempting to get a few guys together with a few pick axes and drive up north to sunny Scarborough and exhume the nonce...I think out of respect for the other souls laid to rest there he/its remains should be extracted ..and dumped in excrement then blown to pieces with c4
It's more than a pickaxe job, it's a huge mechanical operation, made incredibly difficult because of neighbouring plots.

We've talked quite a lot about this (few months ago now I think!) and quite a few think the DNA thing is key. Tests on his last cigar and other items were said to be 'inconclusive'. Personally, being cynical, I bet they would have been even if they weren't, if you see what I mean.

This is only from a quick google, but the last article where they mention exhuming him if they have to is from October. I would have thought it's absolutely essential. I also bet it will never, ever be allowed to happen.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/351...dug-up-for-DNA
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #57952
aussiebird

[quote=solinvictus;1061381358]
Quote:
Interesting point you raise there are lots of sites on the web that link this theory to reptilian stuff as David icke mentions, does make you wonde pr if they buried jimmy saville under concrete to prevent DNA extraction???

I do think there is a link, it's interesting Charlie would drop that hint, as we all know there is a big vampire link to Scarborough!![/QUOtE

It's the one thing that's always puzzled me, why would your body need to be encased in concrete?

A) your buried with something valuable

B) your buried with something you want to hide

C) you want to prevent your body being disrupted in some way

Very odd, but also why it just be cremated? Being buried is a very catholic thing to do But the angle of burial is odd and I'm sure it's been explained. Digging him up might be the answer but to what? A-c ? I like the head on a spike theory I read on here today though that might work
Old 17-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #57953
achilles heel

Quote:
Twitter has been going mental for months about every aspect of this, it's almost a full-time job keeping up already, the 28th is going to be incredibly powerful, energy-wise 'they' are going to take a real battering.

For those they spoke to, I think it'd be incredibly useful to be mindful of the spirit of Claydog's posts particularly on that day to make full use of that energy in a way the evil bastards just cannot cope with.

Yes we get angry - rightly so, yes we get fearful, yes we feel sick to the depths of our stomach at what has been done to us, and especially what has been done and continues to be done to the poor, poor children.

It's all or nothing now, the stakes are that high. And that 'all' is a massive purge, justice and recognition for all those who have been wronged in the most evil ways, and an end to this madness permanently so that in the future all children are protected, cared for, and listened to.

We need a time of great healing, and it must come soon.

Or, as Jack Nicholson's Joker not-quite said 'this planet needs an enema'.
Hangthedj I agree totally with you about Claydog's quotes. There was a list of some of them on here a while back now and we need to get that list back on here for people to use on 28th. We need to get the hard hitting stuff out there but need to inject positivity into it as well and Claydog's quotes are perfect. You are right the bastards can't cope with that kind of energy.
Old 17-03-2013, 12:14 PM   #57954
transcriber

Bloody hell! Have I left? When did that happen! No one told me.

Was I that pissed?!

I have not read since Saturday night when I passed out with an ipad on my head!

Had the in-laws here. You know, the Cliff Richard fans/Cyril Smith friends?

I just logged on and saw Bella's post. Baffled!

Edit: hello solinvictus, pleased to meet you.

Last edited by transcriber; 17-03-2013 at 12:18 PM.
transcriber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 12:14 PM   #57955
aussiebird

Quote:
Hangthedj I agree totally with you about Claydog's quotes. There was a list of some of them on here a while back now and we need to get that list back on here for people to use on 28th. We need to get the hard hitting stuff out there but need to inject positivity into it as well and Claydog's quotes are perfect. You are right the bastards can't cope with that kind of energy.
I'm ready for the 28th please tell me what specifically I need to do to get the word out there
Old 17-03-2013, 12:25 PM   #57956
abrakebabra
Banned

Quote:
Here's a link to the page where i posted up a selection of them:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...2773&page=2779
abrakebabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #57957
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:

It's the one thing that's always puzzled me, why would your body need to be encased in concrete?

A) your buried with something valuable

B) your buried with something you want to hide

C) you want to prevent your body being disrupted in some way

Very odd, but also why it just be cremated? Being buried is a very catholic thing to do But the angle of burial is odd and I'm sure it's been explained. Digging him up might be the answer but to what? A-c ? I like the head on a spike theory I read on here today though that might work
Interesting point about the cremation. Catholic yes - was it a Catholic service, I forget? What do Jews do? Do satanists have a preference? I wonder if it's partly because Savile flew 'at Concord level'? I.E. kings, queens and heads of states are usually buried, so he should be too, just as he had his laying in state and state funeral. The concrete makes exhumation unlikely, my cynical view is that political and state pressure means it's impossible. So he has his permanent resting place.

To put it another way - Exposure came out after he died (but not before the Olympics or Jubilee - would have ruined them!). I believe it couldn't be allowed to come out while he was alive (and just look at the unprecedented protection he received from all quarters). Official DNA tests could be tampered with, but someone independent and determined would be able to grab a piece of his hair from some situation.

That's got me thinking, the royals must be absolutely paranoid about theirs. I'll bet sweeping operations go on after all events they attend, as well as before. Imagine if someone got hold of Hewitt's and Harry's! Or Diana's and her alleged half-sister Jemima Khan! Then we might discover not only is William's mother a Goldsmith but his wife too And there was that very suspicious super-fast embalming of Diana's body wasn't there...

Quote:
Great idea! Today would be a perfect day to pull the list, or a choice one or two out I think. Let's let a bit more light back into the thread eh

Right I will stop posting for a bit, I feel like I'm dominating things a bit too much with my own take on things. Be back later, as ever. Wishing everyone a good and positive day xxx

Last edited by hangthedj; 17-03-2013 at 12:38 PM.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #57958
aussiebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrakebabra View Post
Here's a link to the page where i posted up a selection of them:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...2773&page=2779
Oh for a like button! Thank you, I remember reading this there's so much info you sometimes get lost. I now read daily to make sure I don't miss anything but I wish I could do more :-( . If there is any help needed with research please pm me as I'm now at the point I can't just read getting mad, I need to do something, I feel I can't open my own can of worms for personal reasons, but I can help fight the degrading, detrimental and terrible abuse that people inflict on children . That's a paradox I know but I believe in karma, and karma has already done its job in my case x
Old 17-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #57959
aussiebird

Quote:
Interesting point about the cremation. Catholic yes - was it a Catholic service, I forget? What do Jews do? Do satanists have a preference? I wonder if it's partly because Savile flew 'at Concord level'? I.E. kings, queens and heads of states are usually buried, so he should be too, just as he had his laying in state and state funeral. The concrete makes exhumation unlikely, my cynical view is that political and state pressure means it's impossible. So he has his permanent resting place.

To put it another way - Exposure came out after he died (but not before the Olympics or Jubilee - would have ruined them!). I believe it couldn't be allowed to come out while he was alive (and just look at the unprecedented protection he received from all quarters). Official DNA tests could be tampered with, but someone independent and determined would be able to grab a piece of his hair from some situation.

That's got me thinking, the royals must be absolutely paranoid about theirs. I'll bet sweeping operations go on after all events they attend, as well as before. Imagine if someone got hold of Hewitt's and Harry's! Or Diana's and her alleged half-sister Jemima Khan! Then we might discover not only is William's mother a Goldsmith but his wife too And there was that very suspicious super-fast embalming of Diana's body wasn't there...

Great idea! Today would be a perfect day to pull the list, or a choice one or two out I think. Let's let a bit more light back into the thread eh

Right I will stop posting for a bit, I feel like I'm dominating things a bit too much with my own take on things. Be back later, as ever. Wishing everyone a good and positive day xxx

Yes makes you wonder why Diana was buried on an island doesn't it???
Old 17-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #57960
keepia
Inactive

Quote:
Hi Marny/Keepia - I have tried several times to find out if Conshunts is ok. I have sent PMs but to no avail. I just hope she is ok.

With regard to writing to MPs I agree we shouldn't let it drop. We need to push our point from every angle and repeatedly. It is also something that everyone, including people new to this site, can get involved with. As we all know it is difficult to enter a thread that has been going for so long. Some MPs have given individual replies, good and bad, which is great. It reveals a lot about the people we have elected. Others seem to have a standard response, which is also great. It proves we must be making a difference. Why else would they feel the need to have a standard response? I must say it has been difficult on here at times regarding the MPs letters. The project to reach all 649 was going really well and it brought in a lot of people who had been waiting on the sidelines for an opportunity to get involved. Then we were told it was taking up too much of the thread by some members and the momentum was lost. That was a real shame because, at the rate we were going, it wouldn't have taken up thread time for too much longer. When the map was up and new people were taking the step to join to get more involved on one of those days there were 37,000 views of the thread and positivity was running high. I, and others, have tried to get this project back up and running several times but every time are met with real negativity from some quarters which sends out mixed messages to those deciding if they want to get involved.

Every project suggested on here I get involved with, FOIs, letters to primary schools, MP letters etc. I think every angle is worth a try. I would love to get this up and running again. Iwantthetruth has produced great letters for people to use when writing to their MP or party leaders. She has also said that if Conshunts doesn't come back she will go through the thread, list the MPs reached so far and list them. I will help her with this if people will support the idea. The map is essential as a picture paints a thousand words. Is there anyone who would be able to create and update a map? I am next to useless with computers.

I would really like to get peoples opinions on whether this idea is worth running with. I think it is. We need to keep the pressure up from all angles. I am not expecting MPs to jump to our aide, this is not what this project is about. We are testing the system and letting them know we know. It doesn't matter what each response says, even if it is a standard letter, we just need to reach them all to get a much clearer picture of the people we elected, and can unelect. As I have said before I need to know where every MP stands on child rape. I am a taxpayer, like all of you, but if there is evidence of child abuse within the system and I do nothing then in effect I am complicit in child abuse. I will not be complicit in child abuse and I will not pay for child abuse.
For what it's worth, yes I think it's something well worth doing. There are letters already written that can be tweaked with, sorry can't remember which members produced them I'm happy to help in any way I can but I'm a bit rubbish with computers so would need to be told what I needed to do.

As for the 28th, just a post on Facebook, a forum, twitter, a blog or whatever you can do. Just a massive push to get other people to look into things further and start asking questions.
keepia is offline   Reply With Quote