Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-03-2013, 03:00 AM   #57541
kazg

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantthetruth View Post
That was MORE THAN ENOUGH

It upsets some of us to have to look at so many consecutive pictures of that vile person.

And you have just bumped tonight's research/links at least 3 pages back. Well done (not)!
well said. wanted to say pretty much same a few nights ago when pics of him were spammed.
it may be a thread named about him, it doesnt mean he has to dominate every fkin comment or even every page. the fact his name is on it does the thread a certain amount of injustice, due to the amount of fantastic research contained around all the images.
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 03:03 AM   #57542
michaelulterra
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazg View Post
well said. wanted to say pretty much same a few nights ago when pics of him were spammed.
it may be a thread named about him, it doesnt mean he has to dominate every fkin comment or even every page. the fact his name is on it does the thread a certain amount of injustice, due to the amount of fantastic research contained around all the images.

Many of savile's images were staged and there are hidden meanings for those who can see. There will be other posters here who will analyse these and find them useful in their research into 'Jimmy Savile'. These pictures are not posted for your benefit kazg. If you want to discuss care home abuse in detail why not create a thread about it?

Last edited by michaelulterra; 15-03-2013 at 03:05 AM.
michaelulterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 03:19 AM   #57543
iluminawti

Every picture of that VILE barsteward winds me up but thats ok as it keeps my rage on fire, plus he is the key and who knows what clues those photos hold.

Here is a letter from Jeremy Browne minister for crime prevention.
Its addressed to my MP Robert Buckland.

Thank you for your letter on behalf of joe bloggs. Concerning papers passed to the home office by the former minister of parliament Mr G Dickens.
We are aware of media reports from the 1980s about papers collected by Mr Dickens. The information referred by your constituent may no longer be held centrally by the department and we are researching all papers that are available to us to establish whether the information is held. The home office is committed to pursuing all avenues in respect of this issue.
Yours sincerely jeremy Browne.

This is the letter from Robert Buckland to me.

Dear joe bloggs Further to my email of the 20th of Feb. I have now received a response from J Browne minister of state at the home office.
As you can see Mr Browne has looked into your concerns about Mr Dickens and explains that the home office is searching through all documents available to see if the papers still in their possession. I am confident that if the papers are in their possession the correct course of action will be taken.
thank you for taking the time to contact me.
yours sincerely
R Buckland.

seems that they are still looking.
Although I did send him another email before this letter arrived informing him that Mr Brittan couldnt recall anything about papers handed to him by Mr Dickens. He couldnt recall papers handed to him after a million people signed a petition concerning them.

Last edited by iluminawti; 15-03-2013 at 03:20 AM.
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 03:23 AM   #57544
michaelulterra
Inactive

Isn't it telling...

Getting jumped on for bringing the thread back into focus.

The polar opposite of de-railing.

JIMMY SAVILE
JIMMY SAVILE
JIMMY SAVILE

Last edited by michaelulterra; 15-03-2013 at 03:27 AM.
michaelulterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 05:19 AM   #57545
o_rourke

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelulterra View Post
Isn't it telling...

Getting jumped on for bringing the thread back into focus.

The polar opposite of de-railing.

JIMMY SAVILE
JIMMY SAVILE
JIMMY SAVILE
Hi michaelulterra. I haven't contributed much lately but browse as much as I can and appreciate the work EVERYONE puts into the thread including the pics. In fact the pics show more than a thousand words just what we're dealing with in a fckd up person like Savile. His dress sense was more than bizarre and bordering on insane.

And I agree with you that people who look at and study images (in fact there's a thread on the front page that deals only with images and has been going for years) will learn much and can tell us a lot about Saville. The other thread that deals mainly with images is the MK Ultra one which has also very popular and been going for ages too. Imagery means a lot to the illuminati, freemasonry and satanism and I believe that Saville was up to his neck in all three of them.

So certainly no criticism from me here. This site shouldn't be dominated by just certain people's way of wanting it to be. It's for everyone to contribute when and if they can.
Old 15-03-2013, 05:33 AM   #57546
o_rourke

BTW...I'm not here to cause offense to anyone by my last post. I truly believe that everyone's input here has been brilliant and some of you have worked painstakingly day and night to provide the information for us all. Thank you for that. It's really appreciated. I just don't think it's fair seeing anyone being castigated for posting pics of Saville on a Saville thread, that's all.
Old 15-03-2013, 06:39 AM   #57547
unseen_influencer

Default JS pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelulterra View Post
This is a jimmy savile thread lol. the worlds biggest.
My prepaid mobile broadband is being used up at a frightening rate since I joined this forum, which contains a lot of pictures and quotes, reposting etc. I too hate the sight of him.

The pictures do sometimes have clues and significance though - wasn't there one of him smoking a pipe recently?

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.com

Last edited by unseen_influencer; 15-03-2013 at 06:42 AM.
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 07:44 AM   #57548
wakingthedead

Default Photos of Jimmy Savile

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_rourke View Post
Hi michaelulterra. I haven't contributed much lately but browse as much as I can and appreciate the work EVERYONE puts into the thread including the pics. In fact the pics show more than a thousand words just what we're dealing with in a fckd up person like Savile. His dress sense was more than bizarre and bordering on insane.

And I agree with you that people who look at and study images (in fact there's a thread on the front page that deals only with images and has been going for years) will learn much and can tell us a lot about Saville. The other thread that deals mainly with images is the MK Ultra one which has also very popular and been going for ages too. Imagery means a lot to the illuminati, freemasonry and satanism and I believe that Saville was up to his neck in all three of them.

So certainly no criticism from me here. This site shouldn't be dominated by just certain people's way of wanting it to be. It's for everyone to contribute when and if they can.
+1 Jimmy Savile was the reason this thread was started, Jimmy Savile opened the door to all the great research done on here, Jimmy Savile IS STILL a key part in this thread! Jimmy Savile still holds secrets to be uncovered. And as everybody know "a picture is worth a thousand words"

The reason this thread is huge is because we all do what we can, when we can and every post grows arms and legs because we all have different talents!

To berate anybody who is trying to help on this thread leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

So much great work has and is being done on here and will continue to be done IMHO and a lot of evidence has been found through images of Savile!!

Oh Good Morning
Old 15-03-2013, 07:49 AM   #57549
bellahunter

I too find michaels pictures useful.

Especially as he is finding ones from way back when . Someone. May have been the much missed ttw4 said he always watches the background in photos and tv, particularly news items.

Everybody's contribution is valued, no matter how little or small.

If its not what you want to see or read about....then move on.

Simples!

But let's not censor each others 'work'

Instead let's appreciate the time people put in to doing the research and posting the findings.

Photographs may be Michaels speciality and as someone rightly said, it keeps the fire of their rage burning.

There's room for all of us on here and more.

It's the mods job to keep an eye on things so lets leave it to them shall we?

I don't like this infighting. I always feel there's an illuminati looking over my shoulder and smirking when they catch sight of a bit of discord on here.

That's why I stay positive. I urge everyone to do the same. If you feel down in the dumps about things , keep it to yourself or pm a trusted member.

Together we stand, divided we fall.

Don't forget this maybe their evil energy at work, trying to create disharmony.

We must stand together, not attack one another. Beam forth our love and positivity for one another.

Remember, we are pure beings of light. We can go where they cannot follow.

They will try to bring us down but they won't succeed.

Remember at the beginning how we worried about the site and this thread going down.

Well look at us six months on, not only are we still here we are bigger and stronger than ever.

We are the many headed hydra.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 07:51 AM   #57550
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakingthedead View Post
+1 Jimmy Savile was the reason this thread was started, Jimmy Savile opened the door to all the great research done on here, Jimmy Savile IS STILL a key part in this thread! Jimmy Savile still holds secrets to be uncovered. And as everybody know "a picture is worth a thousand words"

The reason this thread is huge is because we all do what we can, when we can and every post grows arms and legs because we all have different talents!

To berate anybody who is trying to help on this thread leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

So much great work has and is being done on here and will continue to be done IMHO and a lot of evidence has been found through images of Savile!!

Oh Good Morning
Good morning and great comments!
Old 15-03-2013, 08:03 AM   #57551
bellahunter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oung-boys.html

Cyril smith story here. He tried to bully the police . Made me think of iwantjustice.

Hope you are doing ok?

What a loathsome excuse for a man.

Also js cover up mentioned

'I won't accept being charged': Former MP Sir Cyril Smith 'bullied police investigating claims he molested young boys'
Secret documents reveal he demanded police hand over names of accusers
Liberal MP should've been prosecuted while alive but police and CPS failed
Transcript reveals he used 1970 election as excuse for 'interference'
Smith believed to have abused children in care and even Commons staff
By JAYA NARAIN
PUBLISHED: 13:36, 14 March 2013 | UPDATED: 01:39, 15 March 2013
Comments (14)

Scandal: MP Sir Cyril Smith, who died in 2010, tried to interfere with an investigation into his child abuse in 1970, new documents revealed today
Sir Cyril Smith tried to bully police after they launched an investigation into claims he molested young boys, according to files.
The late politician went to a police station in 1970 and demanded to know why  detectives were investigating the claims.
Officers later submitted a file to prosecutors with a covering letter that said: ‘He appears guilty of indecent assault.’
During their meeting Smith tried to find out from officers who his accusers were and admitted approaching two of the teenagers.
An officer then warned him about interfering with witnesses and accused the politician of ‘fishing’ for information, according to the records.
Last night an MP claimed the documents – released in a Freedom of Information request this week – prove that 30st Smith was trying to meddle with the police investigation.
Six weeks after his visit to Rochdale police station detectives passed the file to prosecutors, describing his conduct as ‘inexcusable’.
Their covering note added: ‘He has used his unique position to indulge in a sordid series of indecent episodes with young boys to whom he had a special responsibility. He appears guilty of numerous offences of indecent assault.’

Attempt: Smith was trying to find out the names of his accusers as he said it would impact on his electioneering in Rochdale
The file, submitted by Lancashire Constabulary, was examined by prosecutors who decided to take no further action against him.
The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has now admitted it should have prosecuted the politician after allegations of abuse in the 1960s.
The decision not to prosecute left Smith free to prey on other vulnerable young children, it later emerged.

Meddling: ' The former Liberal MP for Rochdale has been accused by the current one Simon Danczuk, who says it shows how hard Smith tried to influence the police

In 1972 – two years after the case was dropped – he won the Rochdale by-election for the Liberals and served as MP until 1992. He died aged 82 in 2010.
This week it emerged that Jimmy Savile could also have been stopped from abusing children up to 50 years ago, but police failed to act on allegations.
Documents show that in January 1970 Smith, then a prominent Liberal councillor, asked to meet detectives at Rochdale police station to find out the names of his accusers.
A transcript of the conversation between Smith and detectives shows he was determined to challenge the police for launching an investigation.
Smith began the meeting by asking bluntly: ‘Why are the inquiries going on?’ and ‘Whom did you approach for statements?’ He also asked what stage the police had reached in their inquiry and when he would know if he was to be charged.
Simon Danczuk, Labour MP for Rochdale, said the documents prove Smith tried to bring pressure to bear on the police to drop charges.
Smith was accused of inflicting humiliating punishments on teenage boys in the 1960s and 70s at a hostel he had helped to set up. His victims say he would spank their naked bottoms and order them to strip for ‘degrading’ medicals despite a doctor not being present.
It emerged that between 1970 and 1998 police tried to have him charged three times but when his 80-page file was first passed to the Director of Public Prosecutions it was marked ‘no further action’.
Last year the CPS admitted Smith avoided prosecution only because sex abuse cases were dealt with differently 40 years ago.
TRANSCRIPT: CYRIL SMITH'S DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO INFLUENCE POLICE

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2Nas8GMXK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by bellahunter; 15-03-2013 at 08:06 AM.
Old 15-03-2013, 08:04 AM   #57552
o_rourke

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakingthedead View Post

Oh Good Morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
I too find michaels pictures useful.

Especially as he is finding ones from way back when . Someone. May have been the much missed ttw4 said he always watches the background in photos and tv, particularly news items.

Everybody's contribution is valued, no matter how little or small.

If its not what you want to see or read about....then move on.

Simples!

But let's not censor each others 'work'

Instead let's appreciate the time people put in to doing the research and posting the findings.

Photographs may be Michaels speciality and as someone rightly said, it keeps the fire of their rage burning.

There's room for all of us on here and more.

It's the mods job to keep an eye on things so lets leave it to them shall we?

I don't like this infighting. I always feel there's an illuminati looking over my shoulder and smirking when they catch sight of a bit of discord on here.

That's why I stay positive. I urge everyone to do the same. If you feel down in the dumps about things , keep it to yourself or pm a trusted member.

Together we stand, divided we fall.

Don't forget this maybe their evil energy at work, trying to create disharmony.

We must stand together, not attack one another. Beam forth our love and positivity for one another.

Remember, we are pure beings of light. We can go where they cannot follow.

They will try to bring us down but they won't succeed.

Remember at the beginning how we worried about the site and this thread going down.

Well look at us six months on, not only are we still here we are bigger and stronger than ever.

We are the many headed hydra.
Thank you both. Great comments and a very good morning to you all.
Old 15-03-2013, 08:16 AM   #57553
kazg

I apologise if i was a bit "snappy" last night in posts.

I'd spent all day helping put together the start of the North Wales section over with the guys at Operation Greenlight and shouldn't have taken it out on you guys when I ran out of vodka.
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #57554
o_rourke

Quote:

I'd spent all day helping put together the start of the North Wales section over with the guys at Operation Greenlight and shouldn't have taken it out on you guys when I ran out of vodka.
No need to apologise kazg. We all get down on this thread from time to time when it becomes overwhelming. I know that I have and I've also been snappy on occasion. But personally, I think your input has been fantastic and it's very much appreciated.
Old 15-03-2013, 08:26 AM   #57555
transcriber

Quote:

Kaz, that piece is brilliant, well done you, you must have been exhausted!

I never realised what a complex set-up it was. The info is so clearly laid out and readable. This intrigued me:

"These Care Homes could make up to £2,000 per month for each girl and up to £1,000 a month for each boy they housed."

I wonder why girls 'cost' so much more than boys?

http://brynalynvictims.blogspot.co.u...rth-wales.html
transcriber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 08:29 AM   #57556
transcriber

Default Red Light Tonight?

I am not around today, but if anyone fancies it, thought I would put up later one of the 'work in progress' Elm documents that I was never confident enough to post.

There is an interesting one about a prostitute who, I think, worked in Rocks Lane and stayed at Elm.

So, if anyone is up for it, some Red Light deciphering tonight!

Have not caught up on the last doc amendments yet, will try to do later.

T

Last edited by transcriber; 15-03-2013 at 08:32 AM.
transcriber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #57557
bellahunter

Some good comments on this article about councils child snatching

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...stigation.html
Old 15-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #57558
o_rourke

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcriber View Post

I never realised what a complex set-up it was. The info is so clearly laid out and readable. This intrigued me:

"These Care Homes could make up to £2,000 per month for each girl and up to £1,000 a month for each boy they housed."

Agreed...it's excellent work being done on that piece. And good question about girls costing more than boys. Perhaps someone here has an explanation other than the blatant exploitation of course.
Old 15-03-2013, 08:33 AM   #57559
keepia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcriber View Post

Yes, it's an awful lot of money per child, nice little earner for them and a big difference between girls and boys.

Can I just second transcribers comments on all your hard work Kaz, well done and thank you to everyone. Go easy on the vodka though girl, look after yourself x
keepia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #57560
bellahunter

Quote:

Yes, thank you for your hard work.

And my comments were general observations in the main :-)