Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #57741
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,217
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
If I had any faith in the man I'd ask him if he hasn't got more pressing things to be doing than watching Comic Relief...
I'm actually getting tired of this cynicism. He's done more than you for child protection, I'd wager.

Last edited by tangodeltafoxtrot; 16-03-2013 at 01:19 PM.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #57742
forydalynclwyd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,063
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
Fascinating (sorry, snipped your post a bit as it is just above in full). seems to have gone - ? The bit I have quoted is definitely on-topic

I would go further on what the elite and Savile have/had access to - not only the best medicine and stuff we don't know about, but stuff we really wouldn't want to contemplate but they have no hesitation (just look at the slebs - would you have the 'vampire' facial? Even though it's your own blood 'washed' and then injected into your face I bloody wouldn't!).

The best illicit drugs too - none of this stuff cut with brick dust that kills poor junkies. I'm sure there's still a lot on the supply of drugs to the music scene/clubs to be uncovered. Keith Richards I think said that he wouldn't be alive today if he hadn't had the purest uncut stuff for all those years. Kate Goldsmith/Middleton's uncle was/is a big coke dealer. Looked very chuffed at the wedding.

I digress - do you have a link to your last sentence about the Rothschilds?

Up to page 11 of the blood thread now and Icke is getting a real kicking for what he's written about blood types (in an early book I think - ?) - a few posters saying he's got even the basic science wrong. I don't have the book to check, just saying...
The tap is a good place to start:-

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2011/1...ach-queen.html

There is a chart on here referencing ROYAL HAEMOPHILIA.

Also type in ROTHSCHILD HAEMOPHILIA there appears to be a strong network in France of clinics/ centres specialising in it.

I read it was Al Gore who had supplies of blood, I have noticed that QEII, PHIL,KISSINGER,OLD MAN BUSH,THATCHER all have been in to hospital in recent weeks for a couple of days.

This whole area is either at the centre of SAVILE and his knowledge or on the periphery. Cycling= blood doping=lance armstrong=SAVILE= Leeds University Research (L.U.R.E) = NASA= Weightlessness experiments and drug production.

I think we know something, I think they all know that we know something, Its just that above a certain level all that know may not break ranks.

To prove that we know that they know something we only have to examine the EQUINE world or Kennel Club. Two areas that have produced BLOODLINES,and pure bred and thorough bred breeding to scientific precision.

Can some one really come on here and say that the ELITE have channelled a couple of hundred years worth of energy and research into dogs and horses but hadn`t realised that it might be quite significant to mankind for them to invest in to human research?
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #57743
abrakebabra
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 753
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd View Post
What does it say about the BRITISH MEDIA when like you I also default back to DAVID ICKE, then RT, then BBC( who I now feel often post a news story only because RT have). DM and others are now only for cross referencing or for proving they have an alternative agenda to the good of the British people.
Same here. I used to just lazily go to the BBC news website by default, with an occasional look at MSM newspaper websites for "variation" ( ), but nowadays it's DI forum & RT first, followed by BBC, just to see what they're choosing to report/ignore, and what slant they put on the stories they choose to publish.
abrakebabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #57744
jond
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 418
Likes: 9 (3 Posts)
Default

bbc news and daily mail are still worth looking at simply because of the high readership they have worldwide, they both have an agenda

know your enemy

the daily mail is little more than a fascist doctrine
jond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #57745
forydalynclwyd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,063
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jond View Post
words fail me

the bbc needs to be closed down


.
I believe it is on March 22nd

Time to cleanse, remove last bits of evidence destroy old employee records and start again as BBC Media City.
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #57746
tajas
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 543
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
I have just deleted more posts that could be made in our chat room, this is why we have the bleeding thing.

3,800 posts have been removed from this thread, please give us a bloody break, use the friggin chat room, pretty please, thanks, cheers.

We can even provide dedicated rooms for different subjects, password if you want, anything is possible, but now I'm going off topic and will have to delete this as well
Can you please inform us what constitutes this thread?

Surely we decide what is valid on our own thread?

Is it there for it's members and users?,

Or solely as venue for the mods to vent their frustration
and play power games?

No of us dare post here anymore.

The mods role, I would think, is to prevent bickering and fighting
among the thread's members, and to remove any offensive or
legally dubious material? Fini.

Are you going to go back to the beginning and remove all Anders'
chit chat?

I would have thought the thread's members were capable of deciding
what is, or is not, on topic. Without them, there is no thread.
tajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #57747
forydalynclwyd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,063
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jond View Post
bbc news and daily mail are still worth looking at simply because of the high readership they have worldwide, they both have an agenda

know your enemy

the daily mail is little more than a fascist doctrine
Absolutely,because not all articles are produced with evil intent or propaganda motives.

BBC local news also seems to report in an honest manner.

Increasingly I cross reference to CH4 and ITV as they don`t seem to have to report to ten levels of overseeers first.

There is cynicism re RT but last week it was a full hour before BBC acknowledged that Hague had met Lavrov( Russian Foreign Minister) in London. This was arguably the most important news story of the day. Didn`t make it onto 10pm news.

Pre RT this may not have been reported at all. RT is undermining BBC and regardless of Leveson will be outside of press control.
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #57748
cosmo99
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,187
Likes: 234 (124 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd View Post
I believe it is on March 22nd

Time to cleanse, remove last bits of evidence destroy old employee records and start again as BBC Media City.
Moving to bomb proof studios
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #57749
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajas View Post
Can you please inform us what constitutes this thread?

Surely we decide what is valid on our own thread?

Is it there for it's members and users?,

Or solely as venue for the mods to vent their frustration
and play power games?

No of us dare post here anymore.

The mods role, I would think, is to prevent bickering and fighting
among the thread's members, and to remove any offensive or
legally dubious material? Fini.

Are you going to go back to the beginning and remove all Anders'
chit chat?

I would have thought the thread's members were capable of deciding
what is, or is not, on topic. Without them, there is no thread.
Quote:
Yeah, just had Chinese takeaway delivered and thought I was talking too much as usual. Give me a mo for the MSG to combine with the chablis and I'll be back on form!
Quote:
Well, well, well...
Look what the cat dragged in...
And what bloody time do you call this?
At least you could have phoned.
You're grounded sonny.
Quote:
Gastric flu, actually

Currently sat on an inflatable rubber cushion,
listening to "Ring of Fire".

Anyway...

...from the mosh-pit to the cess-pit...
Quote:
Thank God I just had a shave.
Now, where's the wax?

Mr Speaker: "Will the Honorable Members please rise..."

And you say McSweeny's on bail?
Then I sure will sleep soundly tonight
safe in that knowledge.
Quote:
Crafty, you are home. Get the specs on!

Was she a tranny too?!
I could go on .............
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #57750
hangthedj
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SE England
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd View Post
The tap is a good place to start:-

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2011/1...ach-queen.html

There is a chart on here referencing ROYAL HAEMOPHILIA.

Also type in ROTHSCHILD HAEMOPHILIA there appears to be a strong network in France of clinics/ centres specialising in it.

I read it was Al Gore who had supplies of blood, I have noticed that QEII, PHIL,KISSINGER,OLD MAN BUSH,THATCHER all have been in to hospital in recent weeks for a couple of days.

This whole area is either at the centre of SAVILE and his knowledge or on the periphery. Cycling= blood doping=lance armstrong=SAVILE= Leeds University Research (L.U.R.E) = NASA= Weightlessness experiments and drug production.

I think we know something, I think they all know that we know something, Its just that above a certain level all that know may not break ranks.

To prove that we know that they know something we only have to examine the EQUINE world or Kennel Club. Two areas that have produced BLOODLINES,and pure bred and thorough bred breeding to scientific precision.

Can some one really come on here and say that the ELITE have channelled a couple of hundred years worth of energy and research into dogs and horses but hadn`t realised that it might be quite significant to mankind for them to invest in to human research?
Very interesting - thanks

I have a personal link of sorts to the royal/elite obsession with dog breeding, so that particularly resonates, and a point very well made. Good summary of some other links I think.

Then there is Charles' very public interest in rare breed livestock (on TV just last week) and his organic farming and produce. Funny his Duchy stuff is too expensive for most people to buy eh, you might think if he cared about the rest of the nation he'd make it affordable?

As for the Daily Mail, they publish the most unbelievable stuff online that you don't get anywhere else (like the vampire facials), it's a must-visit for me!

Last edited by hangthedj; 16-03-2013 at 02:22 PM.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #57751
bellahunter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,921
Likes: 55 (36 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
DATE LOCATION COURT CASE N0. DEFENDANT/S
15-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
14-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
13-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
12-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
11-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
08-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
07-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
06-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
05-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
04-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
15-02-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden

Wheels turning slowly - hopefully not grinding to a halt.

Let's hope the wheels are turning on Yewtree, Fairbank and Fernbridge

May all decent, honest, police stay safe and avoid the corruption of politics
Seconded.

11 appearances. Surely it only takes a minute to see that these pics are obscene. GIRL!
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #57752
rabiesthedog
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 209
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
I could go on .............
Jobsworth!
rabiesthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:29 PM   #57753
discovery77
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The only green light is GO
Posts: 2,868
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
I could go on .............
Oh blob on ex sheep, blob on!!! Sick of all that crap!! Thank you!!
discovery77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #57754
jond
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 418
Likes: 9 (3 Posts)
Default

in defence of ex sheep he/she gave a good reasoned reply earlier as to why so respect where its due
jond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #57755
solinvictus
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Rutland
Posts: 303
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default New Ex lurker

Greetings people i have been looking at this thread for about 4 month and have become amazed with great team work and diligence used here ..i didn't know how to join it lolz but I think i have made it
solinvictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #57756
tajas
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 543
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
I could go on .............
Ok, most of it posted by me.

Message understood loud and clear.

Very loud and clear.

I do so enjoy the weekends here...

.................................................. ..................................................

Some harmless banter does go on in the midst of serious research
and work.
As in any office, factory, etc.
We are dealing with harrowing material. Fun helps.
There were six of us on thread working, one flounced off
(and probably reported us in a huff).
It was late at night, we were distracting no-one.
That document took, and is taking, a lot of work off thread
and off line, before we hit the Forum with it. Even then, the
three of us thought it probably wasn't worth doing because
it would get instantly deleted as "off topic".
In our opinion "Elm Guest House" is very much "on-topic".

It would appear that myself and a few other thread members
are top of a mods "hit list".

That is when other, highly distracting, rude and offensive,
occasional visitors, turn up here, cause mayhem, then
retreat to Twitter to mock the Forum, thread, it's members,
and yes, particularly the mods. And they never receive
a warning or are ever suspended.

.................................................. ..................................................


I see the Light.
tajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #57757
iwantthetruth
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 616
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

In fairness to electric sheep, I have logged into the chatroom (which I didn't know existed until this morning) and it would be the perfect place for us all to do our transcribing exercises without clogging up the thread. Chat is allowed in there and the personal banter would have been permissable (and given us a chortle whilst squinting at the words).

Perhaps we should ask for our own room so that we can keep everything together when we are working on line as a team.

It would give us the opportunity to save everything at the end of chat (so that we can think through the suggested words / options that the transcribers have come up with (all in one place so that we don't have to flick back through pages and pages of other excellent on-going research).

Our own 'JS/wide-spread paedophilia' chat room wouldn't cut anyone out if it is handled correctly. I would hate anyone to feel or be left out. But for the more practical tasks, where a little bit of personal humour and banter is necessary to keep the troops motivated, it would IMO be an ideal solution.

I hope that this post is not deemed as 'off topic' and is removed. We have to have a common place to discuss the potential positive use of a DI chatroom.
iwantthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #57758
discovery77
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The only green light is GO
Posts: 2,868
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The problem is Tajas everyone can see its staged....why are you three always popping up to stage this? Whos benefit are you working for? Its clear you mean I flounced off, yes, but I didnt report you. i flounced off last night because i am sick of the artifice and people being dishonest. The group working behind the scenes is bothering me greatly. I dont trust you.
Mary Moss contacted me by the way and she has never been on this thread or even heard of it.
discovery77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:43 PM   #57759
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajas View Post
Ok, most of it posted by me.

Message understood loud and clear.

Very loud and clear.

I do so enjoy the weekends here...

.................................................. ..................................................

Some harmless banter does go on in the midst of serious research
and work.
As in any office, factory, etc.
We are dealing with harrowing material. Fun helps.
There were six of us on thread working, one flounced off
(and probably reported us in a huff).
It was late at night, we were distracting no-one.
That document took, and is taking, a lot of work off thread
and off line, before we hit the Forum with it. Even then, the
three of us thought it probably wasn't worth doing because
it would get instantly deleted as "off topic".
In our opinion "Elm Guest House" is very much "on-topic".

It would appear that myself and a few other thread members
are top of a mods "hit list".

That is when other, highly distracting, rude and offensive,
occasional visitors, turn up here, cause mayhem, then
retreat to Twitter to mock the Forum, thread, it's members,
and yes, particularly the mods. And they never receive
a warning or are ever suspended.

.................................................. ..................................................


I see the Light.
Nobody was given notices, all that I asked was to keep on topic and that there is a chat room freely available to discuss till your hearts content, deleting 3,800 posts is not an enjoyable task.
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #57760
iluminawti
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 316
Likes: 33 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajas View Post
Can you please inform us what constitutes this thread?

Surely we decide what is valid on our own thread?

Is it there for it's members and users?,

Or solely as venue for the mods to vent their frustration
and play power games?

No of us dare post here anymore.

The mods role, I would think, is to prevent bickering and fighting
among the thread's members, and to remove any offensive or
legally dubious material? Fini.

Are you going to go back to the beginning and remove all Anders'
chit chat?

I would have thought the thread's members were capable of deciding
what is, or is not, on topic. Without them, there is no thread.
+1
Every thing is related as this topic invades every part of our lives. Politics education health royalty, finance military sport. TV newspapers books music media and we cant forget religion. So to me nothing should be off topic. Unless its a shill or people coming in an abusing other posters.
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.