Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 16-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #57721
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
We have a chat room?

Yes, and we are trying to promote the use of it as much as we can after people complained the old chat was never working, try it out, see ya there
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/chat.php
Quote:
Originally Posted by jond View Post
why do people keep going on about off-topic blah blah blah

far as i'm concerned this thread has now become the go to place for anything in the news that may possibly linked to savile and his cronies, and anything that can be used to round these fuckers up

i mean what does that say about the rest of the media when you have to look at david icke forum first to get the latest news

whoever is in charge of this forum you are missing a trick here this is the best chance to get this out in the open and get a few more peope on side, deleting posts etc is not the way to do it
Well I agree that any thread can go off topic a bit, this has to be expected, but there are those that wish to see threads get buried with drivel and split into all directions, and we have to draw a line somewhere, yes we do get it wrong sometimes, but we are willing to discuss it through pm's

Its ok to have a laugh on a thread, but when it becomes pages and pages, its a different matter, hope this helps.

Last edited by ex sheep; 16-03-2013 at 10:41 AM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 10:43 AM   #57722
emmerdale

i was thinking that just today

Is it because we are are aware of it happening?

They seem to do something about "knife crime" or "twitter crime" but things like this are happennig all the bloody time.

Laws should be enforced and there should be a massive all in one dawn raid operation on anyone and everyone who has been involved that includes EVERYONE

We need a massive cull
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #57723
hangthedj
Banned

Just reading around the other parts of the forum for a change, an old thread has suddenly popped up, which reminded me of Savile's dubious family history and origins.

There are two threads about it actually, by the same poster, both quite short.

Pembury Hospital, Kent.

According to the poster, it was 'used' as a hospital where births could go unrecorded so that people could be adopted without any paperwork. They say that there have been an uncanny number of famous people born there, particularly sports people. The last update from them:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerkaa View Post
a little update.
It seems that if you are "conected" you used to be able to adopt children here without any paper work, the child would seem to be your own.
Have we seen a birth certificate for Savile? Shouldn't this be in the public records?

They also say that there are powerful society figures heavily connected to the hospital (now rebuilt). Particularly the 'Viscountess lady de'lisle'. Another poster says 'They can go as far back as 1200's; time of the Templars, and it (Pembury -htdj) being known as Knights City.'

All very odd, but shows what may have gone on (and still goes on -?).

Now, this next bit is also odd. Someone else has posted an unrelated, interesting, but horrifying story on the thread about being kidnapped, trouble with masons and the police, and finally contacting someone in politics/activism (Störm Poorun - Jewish, has won some surprising cases against the Crown) who promised to help but didn't. The issue seemed to be a battle over evicting 'hippies' from a woodland retreat btw. Another poster came up with this, from his website:

http://storm.olan.org/biography.htm

'Störm is openly gay, (if asked!) and has campaigned on gay and lesbian rights, and is supported by local member, and renowned human rights activist Peter Tatchell, who stood for the same seat in 1983 for Labour, and lost to the current incumbent Simon Hughes, following a vicious and well-documented national hate campaign due to his sexuality.'

Ah, our old 'friend' Peter Tatchell If you think this is important please screencap his bio as I have, he might not be boasting about his closeness for long!

But, could that be the same Simon Hughes MP who lied about his own sexuality before being caught and owning up that he'd had male lovers and used a gay chat service - surely not

Anyway, the post about how the children were born without paperwork:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerkaa View Post
Well, where do i start.
i recently looked into the hospital where i was born,my interest came becuase the hospital that i was born at was not my local maternity hospital,this caused me to raise the question with my mother,why was i born there?
Her reply really shocked me{as she started to enlighten me**.
Her first answer was"because her father had arranged it" so i asked her to expand on that, and this is what i was told.
Her farther was a milatary man, merchant navy, then royal navy on a mine sweeper, and then he bacame a royal marine police officer.
He decided that my mother could not keep me{that i was to be adopted** and through his contacts it was arranged for my mother to give birth at Pembury Hospital.
but this is where it gets a bit weird.
she was to have me, then i was to be givern up, but for some reason,at this hospital, it was possible to have a child and give it over for adoption WITHOUT any record of the birth parents**?
Thats right, they adopt kids out with no records of who they realy are.
i have come across lots of people like myself, who were born at Pembury hospital, and are now trying to find their paternal parents.
Most are having real trouble in finding out who they are, some have their mothers name, and nothing else.
So as you can imagine, this led me to try and look further into this, and a strange thing that ive turned up is, There seem to be a LOT of famous people who were born at this hospital, untold sporting stars{including Dame Kellie Holmes**
i have photos of Roger Daltry and Paul macartney and their wives there,{Both or Roger Daltrys girls were born here.**
i am seriosly thinking that a lot of people who were born at this hospital are not who they think they are.
It almost seems to be a "baby shop" for those in the know/position of power.

Ive looked into the hospitals finances, and it is suported by some very rich people{Lady de'lisle**
hope this is enough for you for now, if you want more info,pics anything please feel free to ask.
The first thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152598

The second thread with the story about the kidnapping on page 1, the quote above and the Storm stuff page 2:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153597

Last edited by hangthedj; 16-03-2013 at 11:05 AM.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 11:03 AM   #57724
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
disgusted at the paedophilia is an illness jibe, who the hell does he think he is,

you can go through everything in life and decide amongst ourselves what the illness are.

the same as good and bad.

if you think bad that is an illness

but that's why we have laws in place to protect those in society who are vulnerable.

it may be a sick illness in peoples brain but it is an ABSOLUTE abuse of power who should be held accountable within the courts of law
Absolutely. Even now they try to justify it. They are so sick and think themselves above the law they still can't shut themselves up about it. No wonder all royal utterances are so carefully rehearsed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-schools.html

York school teacher charged with 23 sex offences

Is it just me? Is there more reporting of these crimes or am I just switched on too noticing it more.

It's like someone saying , watch out for the colour blue. Suddenly everywhere you look there's blue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
i was thinking that just today

Is it because we are are aware of it happening?

They seem to do something about "knife crime" or "twitter crime" but things like this are happennig all the bloody time.

Laws should be enforced and there should be a massive all in one dawn raid operation on anyone and everyone who has been involved that includes EVERYONE

We need a massive cull
We do indeed need a cull. There are, unfortunately, not enough prisons for them all

I think we're noticing it more but there's also been a huge surge recently. Tying the police up with all the 'little fish'? So the public think that a purge is indeed being done, the 'war on paedophilia' being won? Or are some of the good police (and we know there are very many of them) finally being allowed to do their jobs?
Old 16-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #57725
jond

still cant make my mind up about mark williams-thomas

do think i might have been too hasty, i think deep down hes a decent bloke but also a desperate publicity seeker, he def likes his ego massaged which is a vile trait to have (excuse the pun)
also definitely think he is being controlled by others

hes making the point that arrests have been made and a lot that havent made the news

this is right of course, there will be so many super injunctions flying around that the papers wont be able to go anywhere near printing anything - YET
but lets wait and see

Last edited by jond; 16-03-2013 at 11:12 AM.
jond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 11:24 AM   #57726
emmerdale

deep down morally he knows hes doing wrong in the way of protecting.

but he is caught between two very hard rocks

They ALL know they are guilty of something.

Who's going to break first??
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #57727
welshwitch
Banned

Default Ovenden - ongoing - still awaiting a result

DATE LOCATION COURT CASE N0. DEFENDANT/S
15-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
14-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
13-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
12-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
11-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
08-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
07-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
06-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
05-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
04-03-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden
15-02-2013 Truro Crown Court 1 T20117060
graham stuart ovenden

Wheels turning slowly - hopefully not grinding to a halt.

Let's hope the wheels are turning on Yewtree, Fairbank and Fernbridge

May all decent, honest, police stay safe and avoid the corruption of politics
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 11:42 AM   #57728
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
still cant make my mind up about mark williams-thomas

do think i might have been too hasty, i think deep down hes a decent bloke but also a desperate publicity seeker, he def likes his ego massaged which is a vile trait to have (excuse the pun)
also definitely think he is being controlled by others

hes making the point that arrests have been made and a lot that havent made the news

this is right of course, there will be so many super injunctions flying around that the papers wont be able to go anywhere near printing anything - YET
but lets wait and see
My take is, yes, he probably is a publicity seeker - but our movement, such as it it, needs those sorts of people.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #57729
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
Just awoke to the news that comic relief raised £75m

That'll pay for a few jollies for paedophiles eh? I suppose it also shows Lenny Henry still does something. And we're told that French and Saunders are still funny etc.

Top 'news' story on the BBC list next to the Comic Relief article right now:

'Paedophilia not criminal condition' says Durban cardinal

The Catholic Archbishop of Durban, Wilfrid Fox Napier, has described paedophilia as a psychological "illness, not a criminal condition".

The South African cardinal told the BBC that people who were themselves abused as children and then abused others needed to be examined by doctors.

He was one of 115 cardinals who took part in the conclave at the Vatican to elect Pope Francis earlier this week.

The Church has recently been dogged by scandals over clerical sex abuse.

Criticism

In an interview with the Stephen Nolan programme on BBC Radio 5 live, Cardinal Napier referred to paedophilia as "a psychological condition, a disorder".

"What do you do with disorders? You've got to try and put them right.

"If I - as a normal being - choose to break the law, knowing that I'm breaking the law, then I think I need to be punished."

He said he knew at least two priests, who became paedophiles after themselves being abused as children.

"Now don't tell me that those people are criminally responsible like somebody who chooses to do something like that. I don't think you can really take the position and say that person deserves to be punished. He was himself damaged."

Cardinal Wilfrid Napier's comments triggered immediate criticism.

Barbara Dorries, who as a child was abused by a priest, works for the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, which is based in Chicago. She told the BBC: "If it is a disease that's fine, but it's also a crime and crimes are punished, criminals are held accountable for what they did and what they do.

"The bishops and the cardinals have gone to great lengths to cover these crimes to enable the predators to move on, to not be arrested, to keep the secrets within the church."

Michael Walsh, who has written a biography of late Pope John Paul II, said Cardinal Napier's remarks were similar to the position once taken by the Catholic Church in the UK and the US.

"They did actually at one time believe it was a condition that could be dealt with. Many bishops were simply moving priests and trying to disguise the fact that they'd been committing these crimes," Mr Walsh told the BBC.

Marie Collins, who is a victim of abuse, told the BBC: "I think it is appalling that we have a cardinal, a man at this level in the church that can still hold these views. He is totally ignoring the child."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21810980

Back to Comic Relief, and I must still be dreaming after all, surely.

A 'skit' apparently has David Walliams catch an STD and have to visit all his lovers from the previous year, including Paltrow, Kate Moss, Ronnie Corbett, the Chuckle Brothers, Richard and Judy, Clare Balding, Lord Prescott, Hugh Grant, Keith and Orville, and others.

So, that's Walliam's getting his manhood inspected, multiple sexual partners and counts of adultery, sex with married couples, lesbians, birds/puppets, brothers (same time?) and lords of the realm.

Fuck me, don't they think there might be a chance children might be watching

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ic-Relief.html

The next 'sketch' has Simon Cowell marrying himself. That would have been beyond even Savile, surely? Sinitta looks to really have excelled herself in this one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ic-Relief.html
Too much to comment on regarding Comic Relief watched with the family having to very much bite my tongue this week. Heres my summary.

SAVILE connection first.

Call The Midwives Sketch

Winkelman " We go over now to LEEDS GENERAL HOSPITAL now for a special birth"

reference in sketch to Cliff Richard being a fine manly man.

James Corden-Smithy Sketch

In yourface aggressive comedy pop at all the people who are now questioning the good in such charitable schemes.

An over riding theme of positivity towards homosexuality borne out in the David Walliams sketch.

The irony in most of this was that most of the films were from Uganda!

I was also aware that perhaps HALF of the figure raised came from the actions of a handful of corporate partners. BA,Sainsbury, BT,Ryman,BBC suggesting it has become a hugely political tool of government.

What should not be lost on people is that all this money raised over 25 years is the equivalent of about 12 fighter planes or killing machines in monetary value and hasn`t made a shadow of a difference.

Hague has also given the equivalent of the £75 million to backing rebels in Africa and the middle east with guns,arms and communication equivalent TO KILL CHILDREN AND THE VULNERABLE

This cancels out all the good in my eyes.
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #57730
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
Well, this is news which is why the BBC apparently aren't covering it:

Goldsmith marries Rothschild

The wedding of Zac Goldsmith MP and Alice Rothschild took place at the Water Wetlands Center, Barnes, London

Looks wet indeed, hope they were careful of all the puddles...

Isn`t she his half sister or his mothers sisters daughter from another marriage

Or is he her half brother to her fathers son who married his first cousin from his mothers fathers brothers mistress

No, I maybe wrong but I THINK YOU GET THE POINT
Old 16-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #57731
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
why do people keep going on about off-topic blah blah blah

far as i'm concerned this thread has now become the go to place for anything in the news that may possibly linked to savile and his cronies, and anything that can be used to round these fuckers up

i mean what does that say about the rest of the media when you have to look at david icke forum first to get the latest news

whoever is in charge of this forum you are missing a trick here this is the best chance to get this out in the open and get a few more peope on side, deleting posts etc is not the way to do it
Agree, but surely there must be genuine intent to name Savile or a known associate or institution to your posting, or a linking subject matter such as PAEDOPHILIA and celebrity fraud.

Some of the other threads here are non SAVILE related and worth interacting in.At the moment there is a strong posting on royals and the wider catholic churches morals.It is not possible to link the new POPE to Savile but there is a related middle ground that draws the interest of non SAVILE THREAD posters who interestingly are located around the world but may avoid this THREAD due to its general British related theme.

What does it say about the BRITISH MEDIA when like you I also default back to DAVID ICKE, then RT, then BBC( who I now feel often post a news story only because RT have). DM and others are now only for cross referencing or for proving they have an alternative agenda to the good of the British people.

Last edited by forydalynclwyd; 16-03-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Old 16-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #57732
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd View Post
Too much to comment on regarding Comic Relief watched with the family having to very much bite my tongue this week. Heres my summary.

SAVILE connection first.

Call The Midwives Sketch

In yourface aggressive comedy pop at all the people who are now questioning the good in such charitable schemes.

An over riding theme of positivity towards homosexuality borne out in the David Walliams sketch.

I was also aware that perhaps HALF of the figure raised came from the actions of a handful of corporate partners. BA,Sainsbury, BT,Ryman,BBC suggesting it has become a hugely political tool of government.

What should not be lost on people is that all this money raised over 25 years is the equivalent of about 12 fighter planes or killing machines in monetary value and hasn`t made a shadow of a difference.

Hague has also given the equivalent of the £75 million to backing rebels in Africa and the middle east with guns,arms and communication equivalent TO KILL CHILDREN AND THE VULNERABLE

Dear gods, they are really rubbing our noses in it, aren't they, and the thing is that people are still going along with it - is it a test to see how far they can push the public as a whole?!

You are stronger a much stronger person than I - I saw Lenny Henry come on and had to leave the room. The snippets I heard were nauseating. I can't even listen to the radio it seems nowadays - the local BBC news yesterday was all distraction, spin and avoidance of anything important. Complete propaganda, and it's either me or it's becoming ever more blatant and brazen. If I lived alone I would cancel the licence

Yep I'll bet most of the money this year came from the government and big business for their 'record-breaking total' headline - and that's exactly where it'll be going back to, one way or another.

Quote:
Isn`t she his half sister or his mothers sisters daughter from another marriage

Or is he her half brother to her fathers son who married his first cousin from his mothers fathers brothers mistress

No, I maybe wrong but I THINK YOU GET THE POINT
I'm surprised they're not one in the same person, and thanks to Comic Relief and Simon Cowell we know now that's no obstacle to marriage

Hmmm, just remembered Cowell apparently only loves his dear old mum...rings a bell.

Anyway back to bloodlines and another thread I was reading this morning is the one about the mysteries of rhesus-negative blood (rare). All the 'positives' have a link to the Rhesus monkey, showing a shared ancestor. Blood type O rh-negative is super-rare, and only found in certain parts of the world. Either a mutation or (insert wild speculation here). It's apparently the 'universal' type that can be given to anyone by transfusion, but people with it can only have that blood type if they need it. And, uniquely, it can't be cloned. Some superstition (?) around that people with that type live long and are rarely ill. It might have been on that thread, might have been elsewhere that Obama travels with blood in case he has an accident and needs some quicksmart (as you do).

Got me thinking again about Savile, cycling, blood-doping, his Lance Armstrong magazine, wrestling, Arnie and bodybuilding. Health farms. Blood-cleansing. That 'vampire facial' I posted about a few days back.

Just thoughts really - sorry if not very helpful. The old noggin is firing in strange ways today, but at least it's firing

Last edited by hangthedj; 16-03-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Old 16-03-2013, 12:47 PM   #57733
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
Mark Williams-Thomas‏@mwilliamsthomas
Is it just me or are so many of the sketches on #comicrelief cringe worthy - just not funny & pointless
https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #57734
truthnow

BBC's Comic Relief actually had a comedian making a joke about paedophiles. Almost incredible. Another delightful highlight was 'moist clunge' being an acquired taste.
truthnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #57735
jond

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthnow View Post
BBC's Comic Relief actually had a comedian making a joke about paedophiles. Almost incredible. Another delightful highlight was 'moist clunge' being an acquired taste.
words fail me

the bbc needs to be closed down

Last edited by jond; 16-03-2013 at 12:55 PM.
jond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #57736
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:

This is the key point the ELITE and SAVILE may have knowledge of the goods a nd bads of medical research in particular blood as the fundamentally important component of the body. Remember that black white,tall small, blond or brown, asian or caribbean there are only 4 blood groups.

One elite family has had knowledge of the effects of BLOOD on its genetic make up for 150 years. It is known that this is its weakness and it is known that this same family possess the knowledge and funds to cure this genetic flaw. This family is of course the ROTHSCHILDS.
Fascinating (sorry, snipped your post a bit as it is just above in full). seems to have gone - ? The bit I have quoted is definitely on-topic

I would go further on what the elite and Savile have/had access to - not only the best medicine and stuff we don't know about, but stuff we really wouldn't want to contemplate but they have no hesitation (just look at the slebs - would you have the 'vampire' facial? Even though it's your own blood 'washed' and then injected into your face I bloody wouldn't!).

The best illicit drugs too - none of this stuff cut with brick dust that kills poor junkies. I'm sure there's still a lot on the supply of drugs to the music scene/clubs to be uncovered. Keith Richards I think said that he wouldn't be alive today if he hadn't had the purest uncut stuff for all those years. Kate Goldsmith/Middleton's uncle was/is a big coke dealer. Looked very chuffed at the wedding.

I digress - do you have a link to your last sentence about the Rothschilds?

Up to page 11 of the blood thread now and Icke is getting a real kicking for what he's written about blood types (in an early book I think - ?) - a few posters saying he's got even the basic science wrong. I don't have the book to check, just saying...

Last edited by hangthedj; 16-03-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Old 16-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #57737
truthnow

Default Comic Relief 'Comedian'

Would someone please put his name on here? I don't know who he was and to be honest I really can't face trawling through the programme again. What was the programme's director/editor thinking of?!

Many thanks and let's all keep up the great work.
truthnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #57738
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
If I had any faith in the man I'd ask him if he hasn't got more pressing things to be doing than watching Comic Relief...
Old 16-03-2013, 01:13 PM   #57739
welshwitch
Banned

ExaroNews ‏@ExaroNews

@jane__bradley @ajfaultlines @propublica @publicwatcher @readmuck @rj_gallagher Thanks, Jane. See more on Fernbridge on Exaro tonight.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:13 PM   #57740
cosmo99

Quote:

SAVILE connection first.

Call The Midwives Sketch

Im glad I wasn't the only one who was horrified by last nights comic relief. The whole male gay sex theme throughout the night (which just got more blatant and blatant as time went on) was mystifying considering this was an appeal to do with dying kids in Africa. I couldn't care less if someone is gay but on a programme like this I couldn't understand why they kept going on and on about male gays relentlessly and trying to go as close as they could consuming the act

On the James Corden sketch when he said 'and you and you' etc, this was the BBC laughing at us over saville imo, as this was the theme tune to 'Jim'll Fix It"

I think the sketch before they were in Scotland and am sure near Glencoe

BBC should do an appeal to help the UK abused/raped/tortured kids that their corporation has been a part of for decades and the contracts they made ex employees sign to keep silent about it

Last edited by cosmo99; 16-03-2013 at 01:19 PM.
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote