Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 17-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
adbasque

Post The James Files Hoax

For many years now, we all been bombarded by the promoting of yet another fabricated theory, maybe because the PTB realised that nobody buys the warren commission anymore so they had to push another theory that would look like a conspiracy theory, little by little the people out there will believe it.

And give up any further investigation, far too many flaws with this theory.

First James files claims to have shot Kennedy from the grassy knoll, which the Xray disagrees with the right temple shot.

It shows a clear bullet hole on the right of JFK's forehead NOT the TEMPLE but the forehead.

The press secretary Killduff has pointed to the forehead when he made the statement, many Dr confirmed it too (Eye witnesses)

Now after JFK suffered his throat wound, which appears to have come from the knoll, at the time he was shot, JFK was looking to his right which makes sense, I don't have any problems with the knoll shooter.

According to some witnesses they saw what looked like a strange figure in the knoll area, which matches the description of David Ferrie (Now dead)
Not of J.Files ( Still Alive)

Now at the time of the fatal shot, Kennedy was leaning to his left which anyone can see clearly that it is practically impossible for anyone, James Files or James Coburn to have shot him from the knoll, simple Geometry can shows that it is geometrically impossible.

Now they came up with mercury loaded bullet that was designed to explode on impact, which we know it still doesn't match what the X ray shows.

There is a bullet hole and there is an exit wound on the rear right of JFK's skull.

Now let's take the trajectory of the bullet how can a bullet travelling from his right while his head turned to his left and yet the bullet finds its way to the front of his forehead?

This one beats the warren commission's theory, with their super magic bullet.

Because it actually stops in mid way to enter JFK's forehead.

James Files can't remember if the car has stopped or slowed down?
Now a shooter who has a victim in his scope can't remember such an important detail??

When you tell them that he's lying through his teeth, they claim we give him the benefit of the doubt.
No, he is a liar he was put to mislead people again, because this case is getting bigger than ever before.

Now it's not the FBI or any government officials who are investigating it, it's the people so in order to confuse people and give them something to chew for the next 40 years, until everybody involved is dead an buried.

This theory is been promoted all over the place, there is a whole website dedicated to this particular theory, why? Because there is money to make out of it.

It is pathetic, and that is one of the reasons this case has lasted that long.

The shot has come from the front, not the right front, there is a difference there.
If people don't believe the Greer story? Fine then find who shot him from the front, but it cannot be from the knoll.

The knoll theory is out of the picture, the J.Files theory is really a story nothing else.

There is more evidence to suggest that the man is lying because he was put forward by other people, you can tell he was filled in the wrong details.

Telling the story that Nicoletti

Shot him from the rear? This is also bonkers because there was NO entry point, it was and still is an exit wound.

We need to stick to the evidence of the first witnesses after that everything was tampered with, as soon as the body was moved to Bethesda naval hospital.

Kilduff indicates Frontal Shot to JFK Head

[media="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V73-unR1Rq4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V73-unR1Rq4[/media]

I am supposed to believe him?

Yes before he lost his innocence an FBI agent shaking hand with one of the conspirators.

They had to come up with this idea two shots simultaneously hit Kennedy in the head. Wow one 1/10 of a second apart.
Because they need to explain "The gaping exit wound" so they had to manufacture something.

And all the so called evidence, was fabricated well after the assassination, so .. like the bite on the bullet, and so on..
He can't remember if the car has stopped or slowed down but he can remember leaving a bullet case with his signature on it LOL

This is really funny, and some guys here are pushing this steam full ahead.

When you point out the flaws they call a moderator and accuse you of trolling how can I be trolling when I am pointing out the flaws and ask for answers?

Anyway, little Geometry won't hurt anyone, the bullet came from the grassy knoll?
How did it find its way to the front of JFK's skull "Super magic bullet again?"

X-rays don't lie, people do.

As you can see the XS-ray shows the small bullet hole over the right eye. NOT in the temple area, as J.Files and his goons want us to believe.

You can make up your own minds.

Last edited by adbasque; 17-01-2012 at 02:02 PM.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
7forever
Banned

The fake blood spray starts in the right front completely debunking all delusions of a right side anything. When this visual fact occurs the rear starts gaping, proving 47 years of research placing the exit on the rear. Slow motion confirms the exit happening exactly with this fake blood spray which purpose was to block the front entrance from view.

The fake reflection is perfectly extending backward with the fake mist forming in the right front.

The rear starts gaping when the fake mist appears in right front.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
adbasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
The fake blood spray starts in the right front completely debunking all delusions of a right side anything. When this visual fact occurs the rear starts gaping, proving 47 years of research placing the exit on the rear. Slow motion confirms the exit happening exactly with this fake blood spray which purpose was to block the front entrance from view.

The rear starts gaping when the fake mist appears in right front.
You can clearly see the rear starts gaping.
Old 17-01-2012, 02:29 PM   #4
7forever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
You can clearly see the rear starts gaping.
That's an awesome gif made by someone long ago. The old black and white copies are best.

The old copies of Zapruder always show incriminating evidence of the rear exit and film alteration more clearly.
Frame 312 shows no fake red mist and his head intact. Frame 313 shows the rear gape clearly in this copy without any confusion. The eye can easily distinguish the top and bottom skull and the hole in between.

Last edited by 7forever; 17-01-2012 at 02:30 PM.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
adbasque

Cool

Connelly's Nephew Confirmed that JFK was Shot by Secret Service Agent Driving the Limo

Quote:
Subject: Re. [Altered] Zapruder Film/Driver as Gunman

You may consider this additional validation of the "driver-gunman theory."

My brother met the nephew of Governor Connelly [THE one who was also shot while in the car with JFK], and one day the nephew asked the governor, his uncle, "Who do you think shot Kennedy, uncle?" and Governor Connelly said, without hesitation, "It was his driver who shot him."

Hmmm...from the mouth of one who was IN THE CAR, along with numerous eye-witnesses who said [in effect] "It sounded like firecrackers were going off IN the car," that's a pretty convincing testimony!

I've watched numerous versions of the Zapruder film, and in some you can [fairly] clearly see the driver turn, and with his LEFT hand, over his right shoulder, shoot a pistol at Kennedy, turn back and speed away! Think of the "magic thumb" trick magicians pull, when they stuff the handkerchief "into their hand", and it disappears! It's a BIG, hollow thumb you NEVER LOOK AT, because your attention is diverted--classic misdirection!

In all of my years, I never looked at the driver, [in the Zapruder film] because I was too distracted by JFK's exploding head, and Jackie climbing onto the back of the car! WHY would he [the driver] BRAKE "in the kill zone", TURN AROUND, TAKE HIS [left] HAND OFF THE WHEEL, WHILE LOOKING BACK, and THEN speed away, ESPECIALLY if he was a "chauffeur by trade"?

In some versions of the film, it's jerky, and you can't see this action the driver makes, as it's been removed, like you can in other versions. But I have seen it, and those who have examined the evidence of the damage to JFK's skull say it "could have been done by a handgun at close range." So...I don't care what the Discovery Channel [controlled media] says, when there is OVERWHELMING evidence, especially of the "Zapruder film" being altered [I'm quite knowledgeable on photography, former photo major with many years in photography/film], and the film HAS been doctored. So there you go...

Charles P

Hi Charles,

Thanks for writing.

Yes, the cleaned up, digitized version of the Zapruder film that Willaim Cooper had obtained from the Japanese (link given below) showed William Greer, the Secret Service (and CIA) agent driving the limo, turn around and shoot Kennedy with a gun in his left hand that was placed on his right shoulder. It's clear as day. I grabbed still frame captures from that video and made a series of enlarged stills, moment by moment, that show Greer shooting Kennedy. See the photos near the bottom of this article

[media="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-815761371376904961&hl=en"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-815761371376904961&hl=en[/media]
Old 17-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #6
adbasque

I don't care much of J.File or anyone else for that matter, if he can con others to believe in his charade and fairy tale story good for him.

But this is a statement to let them know we are not all idiots as they hoped and wished.

Simple, if we accept the J.Files theory, it means two things, this guy is allegedly related to the mafia, which means the investigation will soon hit a dead end because all of his so called links ARE DEAD

And the reason he is not is because he has a safety blanket lol

Roselli Nicoletti Giancana, Ferrie, and many more didn't have those safety blankets, they had more power, they had more influence but they forgot to put a life insurance to aside just in case?

But J.Files has this safety blanket hahaha.

I must admit it is rather funny from all angles.

Oh I also read, that if Greer shot Kennedy the wound would be on his left front

I hope for his sanity that he is not serious with this one.
Although the picture shows clearly that JFK's head was almost buried in his wife's chest but he would have shot him on the left?

From that angle the only part of Kennedy's head that would be exposed to the front shooter would be his right front, not right side or his left front.

And that is why he doesn't understand geometry and he pretends to not understand it by making moronic statements like these.

It doesn't matter it means they are losing grounds and running out of lies and made up arguments.

Even if I am not to believe Greer did it, I could never accept that J.Files or anyone shot him from the knoll, not now not in a million years.

They say "Back to the left" Ok?

Right: You shoot someone in the head his head goes violently to the back, when it reaches its limit it comes back forward to the left because that's how Kennedy was before the shot.

He was already leaning to his left, so his head is not likely to lean to his right.

The man was dead, unconscious his head follows the law of gravity it falls to where he was leaning which is the LEFT

If the shot has come from the knoll, the exit wound would be on his LEFT

Not the REAR-RIGHT for that to happen the shot had to come from the front left.

The picture speaks for itself No bullet loaded with mercury nonsense and bullshit.

Because if that were the case we need explanations for the entry wound on JFK's head and the gaping exit wound. (ON THE REAR-RIGHT)

Geometry doesn't lie some pathetic humans do.

Last edited by merlincove; 17-01-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: misconstrued
Old 17-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
adbasque

Eyewitnesses overwhelmingly reported that, during the assassination, the limousine braked suddenly and came to a stop, before accelerating away again. Some people have also seen another film of the assassination—not yet seen by the public—which shows this stop very clearly. But Zapruder’s film doesn’t show the limousine stopping at all! It just keeps on driving down Elm Street the entire time.

[media="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69EvoMksZzs&feature=pyv"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69EvoMksZzs&feature=pyv[/media]

Last edited by adbasque; 17-01-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Old 18-01-2012, 07:30 AM   #8
eddieb

It amazes me that people argue and discuss this assassination based on a piece of film that is patently false. The so called Zapruder film? is obviously hacked, one only has to watch for where the limo appears in Main st, it isn't seen to approach the cnr , it isn't seen to turn the cnr, it just pops into view 20 or 30 metres down Main.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #9
adbasque

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
It amazes me that people argue and discuss this assassination based on a piece of film that is patently false. The so called Zapruder film? is obviously hacked, one only has to watch for where the limo appears in Main st, it isn't seen to approach the cnr , it isn't seen to turn the cnr, it just pops into view 20 or 30 metres down Main.
They don't call it the Zapruder hoax for nothing too many things wrong with it, too many things missing, heavily tampered with, and I think that was the idea from the conspirators gradually making it less and less reliable which will eventually kill any further investigation.

Not only that, but too many things that should be there that aren't and too many things that shouldn't be there but somehow they are.

Like lampposts, shadows, people standing at the top of Houston street not moving as the car passed them? well the whole thing is a mess, exactly as they wanted it.

But what else the investigators and researchers have to go on with? Very little, really little.

Well they just go away with murder but they were all haunted in some way or another believe me.

Even if it is not made public most of the conspirators had nightmares, deep depressions, just before they died.
I suspect the only last survivor is George Bush Sr, could be others but I think he is the last dog that's left.
Old 18-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #10
adbasque

I don't really go by the Zapruder film but I go mostly with Logic, from the knoll as the picture above, the real trajectory of any shot coming from the knoll would have hit JFK on the right side of his head which will eventually have an exit wound on his left and that could potentially hit Jackie because she was in the line of fire.

Remember when Greer took the shot, Connally was leaning right down looking the other way, second his wife was too concerned looking at him and JFK who was choking after he suffered the throat shot.

Third Jackie was trying to comfort her husband you can see that she wasn't looking where the shot came from, Greer turned around after the Umbrella man signaled him, he turned around the first time to check and the second time he turned around hit the breaks aimed pulled the trigger turned around again and stepped on the gas.

It wasn't as quickly as it was shown on the "Zapruder" film because the Zapruder film that is now available doesn't show the limo even slowing down.

Finally it was geometrically impossible for anyone to shoot Kennedy from the knoll and have the entry point on the right of his forehead and the gaping exit wound on the rear right of his skull. No way from that angle it is impossible.
Greer was there as the last resort, as the whole plan nearly didn't work out as it was planned, Greer had very little time to take action or the whole plan would gone pear shape, they couldn't allow this to happen, JFK could have made it and they could've saved his life.

Some people are trying to completely brush this theory under the carpet, and call it ridiculous, simply because they have a vested interest in the theory of some idiot called James Files.

A man who no one heard off until everybody was dead and buried and suddenly he was brought forward to the world stage as the "Assassin" lol

And by the way, all of the people who were involved in the assassination directly or indirectly linked, they were all eliminated at one time or another, even the big Mafia bosses, who had power, connections and influence, and James Files is still alive because he has a safety blanket?? This is a real joke and they want to take people for idiots.

Sam Gianacana, Roselli, Nicoletti, Ferrie, and many more were all been killed at one time or another but James Files that nobody ever heard of suddenly becomes the top man, and nobody can touch him.

Some people are really weird.
Listening to all of his interviews you can clearly see he is a guy who's following a script like an actor would do,. he had 5 or more years to prepare this case, he learned the names, the locations.

A guy who remembers biting a bullet, but can't remember if the limo stopped or not, while having JFK in his scope? LOL don't make me laugh please.

If I were the killer I would bloody remember such an important detail, but Mr Files can't remember what is important.

Old 18-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #11
ronisron
Inactive

Yes but do you have any proof that James Files is a hoax? Just wondering. Supposition, and photos emphasizing supposition, are not proof. This is not so easily debunked, like that greer Hoax that's floating around. That one is easy to dismiss, because what these folks claim is a gun, is actually a reflection off of Kellerman's head. There is supposedly another film with a better view, but I've seen that... still no gun, and all it shows is the event in real time, which sort of eliminates the impossible scenario from the "reality" category and puts it in the "BS" one. One second to drive, draw, aim, fire, withdraw and drive again. All that Nix film does is show that there wasn't much cut out of that particular portion of the Zapruder film. It's too bad it's unclear because it would be a great comparison to the shots where the blood spray was added to the Zapruder frames.

Hey, I'm not suggesting the OP is foolish enough to believe in the Greer hoax or anything like that, I'm just saying that they have no proof that James Files is a hoax. Just an opinion.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #12
adbasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Yes but do you have any proof that James Files is a hoax? Just wondering. Supposition, and photos emphasizing supposition, are not proof. This is not so easily debunked, like that greer Hoax that's floating around.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you're waiting for a confession, or the original of the zapruder film, my guess you're going to wait a longtime

Quote:
That one is easy to dismiss, because what these folks claim is a gun, is actually a reflection off of Kellerman's head.
The only people who think it's easy to dismiss are usually coming from a very biased point of view.
Angles, and geometry don't lie, some people do.

Quote:
There is supposedly another film with a better view, but I've seen that... still no gun, and all it shows is the event in real time, which sort of eliminates the impossible scenario from the "reality" category and puts it in the "BS" one.
There are a lot of things the Zapruder film doesn't show, just take a look at the images and the various versions of the film they all have different colors, purply, greeny, bleuish etc.. the real version is hidden somewhere I don't go by the film I go by the law of physics, logic, eyewitnesses, nose witnesses.

Quote:
One second to drive, draw, aim, fire, withdraw and drive again. All that Nix film does is show that there wasn't much cut out of that particular portion of the Zapruder film. It's too bad it's unclear because it would be a great comparison to the shots where the blood spray was added to the Zapruder frames.
Who said one second? Zapruder film if you're basing all your arguments on the zapruder films that you have seen just forget it.

William Raymond did say that the limo had stopped when he saw the copy of the original.
In all the zapruder films that are available on the internet today, none of them shows the motorcade stopping, so and you expect to see a hand gun clear as a day in his hand?
Heavily tampered with, the crucial bits have been removed, images have been added, like when the motorcade turns from Houston to Elm street where that footage?
When you look at the still images there is a bunch of people standing motionless, does that seem natural? Nobody is taking pictures, nobody is waving?

Quote:
Hey, I'm not suggesting the OP is foolish enough to believe in the Greer hoax or anything like that, I'm just saying that they have no proof that James Files is a hoax. Just an opinion.
The James Files Hoax, the thread here is called the James Files Hoax not the Greer Hoax.

Now coming to your James Files, that is so hard to dismiss:

First the man can remember biting a bullet, but can't remember if the limo stopped, yeah? The man who blew JFK's head off can't remember if the motorcade stopped or slowed down?

Second, Vernon who was the driving force behind this whole scam pulled out, you think anyone who knows that the story is genuine is likely to pull out when he is close in solving the crime of the century?

The angle that J.Files was positioned not him or anybody else could have shot JFK in the head.
There is evidence all over to prove that JFK had a bullet hole on his forehead, and a gaping exit wound the size of grape fruit.

16 eye witnesses at parkland hospital confirmed that.
Now I want you and all the people who are pushing the knoll shooter to explain to me how.

JFK's head almost facing his wife and the shooter managed to penetrate the forehead with a bullet.

I am not just saying it because it's J. Files I am saying it, that nobody from the knoll took that shot.

And that is why I say J. Files is lying, and if he was shot from the rear the entire forehead area will explode forward!!
Now if you want to continue in this charade please do.
As I stopped posting on his thread because he calls it a spam, I don't want him here spamming either.

If the shot came from the knoll, the head would have an exit wound on his left side, which none found, the left hand side is intact.

You keep claiming he used a super mercury loaded bullet, which I call a super magic bullet, even better than the WC one, that travels and stops in mid way to turn left to enter his forehead.

It was designed to explode on impact without exiting ?
What caused the exit wound at the back then?
Now you want ridicule the Greer theory fine, but don't insult my intelligence with the J.Files bullshit.

Evidence presented after he'd been taken to Bethesda naval hospital.
I wonder why he was moved there to start with.
When you can answer these questions you're welcome to come back and post.

If we as human only believe what we see, then we will be deceived everytime, it's not because you can't see something that means
You would dismiss a whole theory that has more logical explanation and that's why we use science too, than some lunatic, 30 years later he suddenly appears out of nowhere he is the assassin.

After everybody who was linked to the assassination either directly or indirectly has been murdered.
Sam Giancana and manhy other guys who had more power, more influence, more money, they didn't think of a safety blanket, but a low life miserable plonker of a convict has the safety blanket, Bill Cooper spend thousands of pound on insurance policy and they got rid of him, James Files is the untouchable ? And you want me to even consider his pathetic lies?

I am not blaming the man, he was put to this to make money for himself and the people behind him.
it's nothing but a big scam.

Last edited by adbasque; 18-01-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 18-01-2012, 05:46 PM   #13
adbasque

Like these people whoever they are who are claiming this Zapruder film was not damaged lol

That is the sort of evidence that is laughable.

[media="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4[/media]

Where is the stopping of the Limo?
Where is the bullet that hit the Stemmons sign?

This is just glancing at it, if I look closely I will find more anomalies and more missing things.
Old 18-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #14
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Like these people whoever they are who are claiming this Zapruder film was not damaged lol

That is the sort of evidence that is laughable.

[media="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4[/media]

Where is the stopping of the Limo?
Where is the bullet that hit the Stemmons sign?

This is just glancing at it, if I look closely I will find more anomalies and more missing things.
For example, again, if you refer to the "Nix film" it shows this same activity that is happening on the Zapruder, only from the other side..... See? And it's in real time speed, so this activity that has been debunked on the "Zapruder" side by just showing a gun to be a reflection off of Kellerman's head, is played on the "Nix" side, and it shows the actions that supposedly occurred in that silly Greer hoax as happening in about one second of time. In other words, impossible and untrue from two angles. A confession from a man which has been largely corroborated by an FBI agent is tough to disprove when you have nothing to back it up.

Do you have any proof that the James Files confession is a hoax based on anything other than supposition or opinion?
Old 18-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #15
adbasque

Quote:
For example, again, if you refer to the "Nix film" it shows this same activity that is happening on the Zapruder, only from the other side..... See? And it's in real time speed, so this activity that has been debunked on the "Zapruder" side by just showing a gun to be a reflection off of Kellerman's head, is played on the "Nix" side, and it shows the actions that supposedly occurred in that silly Greer hoax as happening in about one second of time. In other words, impossible and untrue from two angles. A confession from a man which has been largely corroborated by an FBI agent is tough to disprove when you have nothing to back it up.

Do you have any proof that the James Files confession is a hoax based on anything other than supposition or opinion?
None of the films available are genuine not just the Zapruder.

This is not an opinion, I have been to the moon and came back, can you disapprove that I did?

Me Adabsque I just came back from the moon, can you disapprove it?

It's for him and you people to prove that he is the assassin.
You haven't answered my questions have you? Avoidance tactic again? I have told you please if you answer my questions we can continue otherwise please stop spamming this thread, it is called James Files Hoax not James Files genuine.

I hope this is clear

Last edited by adbasque; 18-01-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Old 18-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #16
adbasque

Cool

I am not here to split hairs, but if you're in a business to split hairs when it suits you, we will split hairs.

We have not seen one shred of evidence, it's a word of a convict that is it!
We have a completely altered films that hides everything that happened, that's it.

It leaves us science to work with, science suggests that knoll shooter cannot be, meaning James Files liar.

Science says bullet hole from the front, on the FOREHEAD no visual evidence of a gun "For some" where else could the shot have come from?

Limo stopped films doesn't show this, and you want me to sit here and listen to a drivel of convict and take his word for it?

We will split hair but I don't want this thread to be derailed either

To finish off, the gun is there, you don't see it? I do and I did, now can we go past this.
if you have any evidence to present to refute this theory go ahead, if that's all you have this is not an evidence, because I can see the gun so do most other people.

Here is the angle argue with this picture:

Last edited by adbasque; 18-01-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 18-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #17
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
None of the films available are genuine not just the Zapruder.

This is not an opinion, I have been to the moon and came back, can you disapprove that I did?

Me Adabsque I just came back from the moon, can you disapprove it?

It's for him and you people to prove that he is the assassin.
You haven't answered my questions have you? Avoidance tactic again? I have told you please if you answer my questions we can continue otherwise please stop spamming this thread, it is called James Files Hoax not James Files genuine.

I hope this is clear
Avoiding what? You mean like impossibilities in one second? So all of the films that you yourself may use as "proof": in another scenario are faked? Well, that takes care of one hoax who relies heavily on those films..... However James Files confession does not rely on the strength of any film. Here we have a confession by a man, who the FBI places at the scene. The films don't corroborate or deny that.

Have you got any proof that James Files confession is a hoax? That's a hell of an assertion to make with no proof.

Oh, and BTW, I just disagree with your thread, and I'm offering my opinion. I'm not cutting and pasting from some old tired hoax blogspot or something, I'm just wanting to see some proof from the OP as to this being a hoax.
Old 18-01-2012, 06:46 PM   #18
adbasque

Post James Files said nothing but lies

All of their so called evidence is based on James Files said.

And they want to call it evidence, "He said" I call this he was filled in details
of what happened that day, that doesn't mean he was there or he was the shooter, because the shooter could not have made that shot.

It's bullet not a guided missile

There's an even bigger conspiracy for scamming the average reader.
Anyone who's familiar with the JFK's assassination would easily detect the lies, and inconsistencies.

A Man who remembers very clearly that he bit a bullet, that "they" planted there, couldn't remember a far more important detail such as the limo slowed down or stopped while he allegedly had the head of his victim in his scope, yeah very believable and very convincing.
Old 18-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #19
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
All of their so called evidence is based on James Files said.

And they want to call it evidence, "He said" I call this he was filled in details
of what happened that day, that doesn't mean he was there or he was the shooter, because the shooter could not have made that shot.

It's bullet not a guided missile

There's an even bigger conspiracy for scamming the average reader.
Anyone who's familiar with the JFK's assassination would easily detect the lies, and inconsistencies.

A Man who remembers very clearly that he bit a bullet, that "they" planted there, couldn't remember a far more important detail such as the limo slowed down or stopped while he allegedly had the head of his victim in his scope, yeah very believable and very convincing.

Oh so you don't have any proof then? It's just your opinion that James Files is a hoax. Gotcha.
Old 18-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #20
adbasque

Quote:
Avoiding what? You mean like impossibilities in one second? So all of the films that you yourself may use as "proof": in another scenario are faked? Well, that takes care of one hoax who relies heavily on those films..... However James Files confession does not rely on the strength of any film. Here we have a confession by a man, who the FBI places at the scene. The films don't corroborate or deny that.

Have you got any proof that James Files confession is a hoax? That's a hell of an assertion to make with no proof.

Oh, and BTW, I just disagree with your thread, and I'm offering my opinion. I'm not cutting and pasting from some old tired hoax blogspot or something, I'm just wanting to see some proof from the OP as to this being a hoax.
Let me make things very clear please, you can disagree all you want, you keep avoiding my questions, typical the contrary would surprise me.

You take the word of a convict against science and logic?
I am not talking about the movie you keep going back to the movie, I asked you to answer my questions you keep denying without answering them which means you are not just disagreeing with my thread.

Am I talking about Greer here? The thread read James Files hoax, Ok?
so prove to me that isn't a hoax, not by answering the question, James Files said.

Stop derailing the thread please, you are not answering my questions, all you're doing is going back to the driver's theory this is NOT a driver's theory thread.

Can you give me evidence without a shadow of a doubt that James Files did shoot Kennedy that day?
I am not interested in your opinion or anyone's I am interested in facts here.

Can you explain how did the bullet get into the forehead?
Can you explain the gaping exit wound?
Can you provide any evidence that suggest James Files is the assassin?

If you can good if not please stop filling up the thread with your opinion.

Thank you