Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 16-02-2018, 10:25 AM   #1
MalvernMick

Default If Haiti Is a "S***hole" Country, Who Is Really to Blame?

MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 10:48 AM   #2
jake_ball

MalvernMick, could you please tell us what he basically says in the video, so I can decide whether it is worth spending my time watching it. Thanks
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 11:07 AM   #3
MalvernMick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
MalvernMick, could you please tell us what he basically says in the video, so I can decide whether it is worth spending my time watching it. Thanks
Ben talks about the Clinton Foundation and Contractors (FOB) that took the bulk of the money, rather than it get to the Haitians. I think though he is very even handed when he talks about the media where they ignore the issue while wittering on about what Trump supposedly said.
Old 17-02-2018, 03:23 PM   #4
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalvernMick View Post
Ben talks about the Clinton Foundation and Contractors (FOB) that took the bulk of the money, rather than it get to the Haitians. I think though he is very even handed when he talks about the media where they ignore the issue while wittering on about what Trump supposedly said.
Thanks Mick, I will watch it later on.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 10:37 PM   #5
sparkplug

It sounds like a bit of a staged distraction.

The Clintons took the money, nothing said. Trump calls the place a shithole and it's caused an uproar!

Has anyone on here ever been to Haiti? Any of our North American members?
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 07:45 PM   #6
MalvernMick

Old 08-03-2018, 06:41 PM   #7
raburgeson

Why don't we ask the charities that collected all that money to fix the problems?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote