Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2017, 10:17 PM   #61
Molasar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: "I am from you..."
Posts: 640
Likes: 34 (20 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i think it is a false argument to label anyone who has concerns about the direction of the world for example the encroachment of artificial intelligence as 'alpha warriors'

maybe they are just smart enough to think for themselves and stand on their own two feet

if we look at the alternative which would be a weak, pliant, controlled, slave-type male then what would we call that stereotype?

the 'wet blanket pushover' male? The 'spineless sheep' type?

The system loves those types cos they'll let the system do whatever they like to their families and friends
Cucks?
Likes: (1)
Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 10:24 PM   #62
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i think it is a false argument to label anyone who has concerns about the direction of the world for example the encroachment of artificial intelligence as 'alpha warriors'

maybe they are just smart enough to think for themselves and stand on their own two feet

if we look at the alternative which would be a weak, pliant, controlled, slave-type male then what would we call that stereotype?

the 'wet blanket pushover' male? The 'spineless sheep' type?

The system loves those types cos they'll let the system do whatever they like to their families and friends
Well, only a spineless sheep type would let others define and dictate the parameters of how they see themselves. Men have been kotowing to the alpha warrior stereotype for a long time. Do you?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 10:25 PM   #63
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, only a spineless sheep type would let others define and dictate the parameters of how they see themselves. Men have been kotowing to the alpha warrior stereotype for a long time. Do you?
i sure as hell won't let you define anything for me
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 10:31 PM   #64
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i sure as hell won't let you define anything for me
Good for you. It's all a learning process, eh.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 10:34 PM   #65
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Good for you. It's all a learning process, eh.
sure is

you will learn in time if these things i'm talking about will come to pass

stay tuned
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 10:41 PM   #66
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
sure is

you will learn in time if these things i'm talking about will come to pass

stay tuned
You just have to be strong. Unlike guys saying "cucks" and giving the wink emoji, which is merely weak posturing.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 10:54 PM   #67
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
You just have to be strong. Unlike guys saying "cucks" and giving the wink emoji, which is merely weak posturing.
you be 'strong', i'll be right
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 11:06 PM   #68
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you be 'strong', i'll be right
Better to be both.

My observation is that it takes all sorts to make a world. Can you define what manly is, in your opinion?.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 11:31 PM   #69
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Likes: (1)
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 08:40 AM   #70
mannybash
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: London
Posts: 674
Likes: 137 (108 Posts)
Default

This has been going on for a very long time not just a few years but at least fourth years. Wasn't it interesting that as soon as women got successful they would divorce their husbands. This started as far as I could tell in the '70's perhaps earlier yet somehow people didn't notice
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 12:26 PM   #71
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
This has been going on for a very long time not just a few years but at least fourth years. Wasn't it interesting that as soon as women got successful they would divorce their husbands. This started as far as I could tell in the '70's perhaps earlier yet somehow people didn't notice
I noticed it, I was brought up as a young adult diring these troubled days, every other girl I knew at schoole was married and divorced or footloose and fancy free dragging children behind them, glad none of them were by myself.

I remember our areas first single mother, only seventeen she was and already having her second to another man, and she came from a decent family her parents had a good bussiness a car garage.

At school some of the teachers would take the same girls into the dark room in the science lab photo lessons and you could hear giggling, this happened often by one certain teacher, one of these girls, a farmers daughter ended up with five kids to five men and never married.

The new age free love movement that began as early as the late 1800's is now coming complete circle.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 01:26 PM   #72
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Right at the ten minute line she mentions the chemical soup.

Here we have what humans are made of, specific chemicals and water.

The single cell is the same construct, water and chemicals that are created by the endocrine system itself.

The two are separate in specific systems of reproduction.

Modern relationships are the result of clever manipulation and lost, a paradigm that the church elders frowned upon unless they were controlling it and match making their followers.

When we lived closer to nature the young at the time of the Maypole or sexual pairing ceremony in spring were actively promoted to wander the woods for the game of reproduction, under the control of the druid auspices.

Something that nature does naturally during the quickening.

The state is actually preparing the ground to control how we breed if at all.

In their brave new world this women's world will be taboo and short lived.

Her new religion is living on borrowed time where the elite are concerned.
err no humans are not made of chemicals and water. why post such bs about a video on conciouse conception and then pretend you are not out to create a brave new world with your blatent programming. reproduction is not a game and no druids sent people off into the woods and no new religion is mentioned or on borrrowed time.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 09:47 PM   #73
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

it's OK , give it a few years and this will all change

the younger generations who will be hounding the millenials into the psychiatric wards are having a profound awakening and learning that appreciation of the small things and aspects of the sacred feminine and sacred masculine are to be celebrated not distorted

it's OK to be feminine and it's OK to be masculine

it's OK to be girly and it's OK to be manly

if you want to pretend it isn't that also OK , but you are not going to re write millions of years of evolution just because you don't have the BALLS to admit you want everyone and everything reduced to state of zero with no individual expression and conformity of thought and deed so as to appease a tiny fraction of this experience and their satanic whim

in the mean time it's a game of whack_a_mole for those of us who know what this is all about

never apologize for who you are and what you believe is the truth as you understand it

all these attempts at re defining language are falling flat and THAT is why they are having to create laws and hate crimes to police the implementation of the language

because it's BULLSHIT thats why

it's just the same as Amberr Rudd declaring you will be sent to prison for 15 years for looking at far right opinions on the internet

all it does is prove that they have lost the debate , their ideology cannot stand up against scrutiny and so they must outlaw all opposing opinions

it's pathetic

and actually mightiswrong yes there were spring rituals of mating in the woods in the UK but please , don't let facts get in the way of your justice
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 10:21 AM   #74
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Better to be both.

My observation is that it takes all sorts to make a world. Can you define what manly is, in your opinion?.
if you had read the post i made about young girls self harming now more then ever you would see that it is not just 'alpha males' struggling

in fact we are seeing an opoid addiction epidemic in the US as well as various mental health problems across the west for example a widespread use of anti-depressants so clearly what is happeing in our society now is leaving many people anxious

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
But barbie has been around for a long time whereas it is only this recent generation of girls who have seen this massive uptick in self harming

So i think it is incorrect to blame barbie and he-man for how anxious people are feeling in society today

In fact i see a whole list of ways in which are society is being sabotaged leaving people to feel anxious, vulnerable and insecure as well as without meaning and purpose
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-10-2017 at 10:42 AM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 10:23 AM   #75
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
This has been going on for a very long time not just a few years but at least fourth years. Wasn't it interesting that as soon as women got successful they would divorce their husbands. This started as far as I could tell in the '70's perhaps earlier yet somehow people didn't notice
Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I noticed it, I was brought up as a young adult diring these troubled days, every other girl I knew at schoole was married and divorced or footloose and fancy free dragging children behind them, glad none of them were by myself.

I remember our areas first single mother, only seventeen she was and already having her second to another man, and she came from a decent family her parents had a good bussiness a car garage.

At school some of the teachers would take the same girls into the dark room in the science lab photo lessons and you could hear giggling, this happened often by one certain teacher, one of these girls, a farmers daughter ended up with five kids to five men and never married.

The new age free love movement that began as early as the late 1800's is now coming complete circle.
basically that coincides with the rise of third wave militant marxist feminism
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-10-2017 at 10:27 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 10:26 AM   #76
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
err no humans are not made of chemicals and water. why post such bs about a video on conciouse conception and then pretend you are not out to create a brave new world with your blatent programming. reproduction is not a game and no druids sent people off into the woods and no new religion is mentioned or on borrrowed time.
people DID go into the woods during robin hood ceremonies

The unattached young lads and lassies of the village would go off into the forest and couple up, playing the role of robin of the greenwood and maid marion the mayqueen

Friar tuck a figure of fun that was a jestful poke at the christian church would walk around the forest sprinkling water on the mating couples

Couples would be handfasted for a year and a day and if they still liked each other they would formally marry. If the union was not successful they would part ways
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 02:34 PM   #77
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
But barbie has been around for a long time whereas it is only this recent generation of girls who have seen this massive uptick in self harming

So i think it is incorrect to blame barbie and he-man for how anxious people are feeling in society today

In fact i see a whole list of ways in which are society is being sabotaged leaving people to feel anxious, vulnerable and insecure as well as without meaning and purpose
Actually I was not blaming Barbie or he-man when I posted that picture.

The meaning behind doing so was to point out that we should not differentiate between sexes on an emotional level but historically we do.
We can all feel pain, anxiety, stress, peer pressure and every other emotion going.

Women have always been portrayed as the weaker sex but I know lots of men who struggle with life on an emotional level and I think they should be supported just as much as a woman would be.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 09:11 PM   #78
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Actually I was not blaming Barbie or he-man when I posted that picture.

The meaning behind doing so was to point out that we should not differentiate between sexes on an emotional level but historically we do.
We can all feel pain, anxiety, stress, peer pressure and every other emotion going.

Women have always been portrayed as the weaker sex but I know lots of men who struggle with life on an emotional level and I think they should be supported just as much as a woman would be.
ah ok

sure men have their own struggles, sometimes they are the same struggles as women and sometimes they are different ones. As a rule of thumb men tend though to be 'thinking' type personality types while women tend to be 'feeling' type personality types. Is that down to cultural norms that can be overturned if we just force girls to play with lego while dressing boys up in skirts?

I don't think so. I think that the genders evolved to fulfill certain roles and tasks. I think the social engineers who claim that differences are just 'social constructs' actually know this which is why they are covertly using endocrine disruptors to alter the genders on a DNA level

But going back to your point there is a pressure being exerted on society that is coming from the rothschild cabal which aims to turn sections of society against other ones by creating victimhood narratives and it hinges on the concept that certain groups are 'privileged' and therefore can never be victims

Men are being targetted by the rothschild cabal as they are traditionally the protectors of society so if you want to dismantle society to build a new one you have to first crush men as a force. So men are held upto be a 'privileged' subgroup and therefore they are never to be seen as victims but rather always as the aggressors

As a result of this the public discourse is heavily skewed in favour of women which then creates a blind spot

So can a woman ever be at fault? Have you ever seen the film 'gone girl?'

Yes women ARE strong, yes women ARE smart, yes throughout history women have actually often been the ones pulling the strings of power either directly or indirectly through their male partners. Can they be manipulative? Can they be exploitative? Of course they can

So should society explore different ways in which women exert influence on society? Well under the current thinking the answer would be 'no' as all attention must be placed on men

Anyone who tried to create a little balance in that discourse would in the current climate be instantly branded all kinds of names eg 'misogenist' etc

But this attack on men and the resultant crisis it will put them in will then become a crisis for women too just as when women are not respected that too will then adversely affect men because the two are part of the same equation

Any attack on one will have a bad effect on the other
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-10-2017 at 10:27 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 09:13 PM   #79
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

More trouble coming down the pipeline for both men and women as their roles in society will once more be decided for them by the social engineers:

Business lobby CBI smells profit as robotic revolution threatens millions of jobs
Published time: 20 Oct, 2017 10:20
Edited time: 21 Oct, 2017 11:04

The robot revolution is coming, and Britain’s business lobby smells opportunity. With one in five UK jobs threatened by automation, the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) has urged Theresa May to launch a commission to examine the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on productivity.

The captains of industry want the commission to start as early as the beginning of next year, and to identify new ways of increasing productivity and economic growth.

Accountancy firm PwC warned in March that more than 10 million workers may be at risk of being replaced by automation. It said routine or manual jobs, such as those in book-keeping, retail, transport, and storage are among those at the highest risk of being axed by robots.

read on here https://www.rt.com/uk/407280-cbi-art...ampaign=chrome
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 07:17 AM   #80
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
I suppose to be accurate we have to admit that there are hardly any men or women. children, zombies, vampires etc but men and women? lol no way. the scale of failure of the boomer generation is so great. these lot have been sat around watching tv and doing sod all. they are more concerned about their cars than their children. as far as males well they are a mess for sure and so too the females. they are trying to kill us. these people openly say the world is overpopulated. they don't want so many people. infact females are the ones that carry the babies so they are priority to get rid of. males can only reproduce if there is a female. don't be fooled thinking they care more about females. what we have been taught is not just slightly bull shit. it is massive bull shit. there is a whole lot of learning to be done. there is no need to worry about there being enough jobs and money. it is so very simple. that is half the problem. people find it hard to accept just how big the scam really is and how little they actually need the system. like not at all. you know what i mean? it is like the last thing people need.

from télé- "far" (see tele- ) + phone "sound" (see fame (n.)). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqTqZAingM4


I agree with this. A lot of what happens is creating a false security bubble for the woman, where she thinks she is in control but is actually leading herself to ruin.
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:34 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.