Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2018, 05:58 PM   #221
tamlinn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,901
Likes: 824 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
Women who live with men are definitely NOT leeches. The problem is that the law has gone so far in favour of the woman that it leaves men very vulnerable. The woman can in effect for minimal reason divorce the man and deprive him of the right to see his children. Perhaps not in England yet but it is moving in that direction. As for men being a let down in what sense? I am begining to hear more of this but have not heard the reasons
Not true in my country, that's why we have family laws. I once sat through a court case where the father was physically abusing the mother and he had visitation with the children because he wasn't abusing them. Of course in cases where there is serious child abuse or substance abuse either parent can lose the children. where I live I know many, many mothers who also have their children removed.
A much bigger problem is the number of who don't want any parenting obligations after separation, don't want to take more than minimal parenting duties, and don't want to contribute to the financial support of their children.

My friend is a father who had sole custody of a child because the mother walked away, and when he went to sign the papers to make it official, the lawyer said he was the first man they had ever had ask for full custody.
Likes: (2)
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:21 PM   #222
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
the lawyer said he was the first man they had ever had ask for full custody.
so men are bad because they don't try and take the children?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:24 PM   #223
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Well, women. Women often have a lot of grievences against men.
and men don't have a lot of grievances against women?

I don't think you are being very balanced there

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
What would you like me to do about it?
well i posted the clip so that you could hear a different perspective. Did you watch it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Men Going Their Own Way. Yes I know all about them. I wouldn’t put too much in store by them if I were you.
I don't have anything to do with MGTOW. The clip is simply a woman explaining the reality of the situation for men in the west and why jordan petersons comments on all MGTOW were unfair

Peterson has since admitted his comments were wrong
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:25 PM   #224
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
Icke really goes into the death cult aspect of this world in his books and it is fascinating. As death doesn't exist outside of this world in the way they have sold it to people they had to push the death agenda and symbols to get it into people's psyche.

You are certainly right about the whole human race being in crisis and the sooner everyone realises that and stops lowering their vibration to the divide and rule tricks the elite peddle the sooner we can avert the even greater crisis coming to this world soon.
aren't you aware that militant marxist feminism IS part of the divide and rule?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:26 PM   #225
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
So if women live with men they are considered to be leeches according to mgtow theory, but then it is a problem when they live alone?
And I really don't think that many women live alone, they often live with their children, like I do, and two of them are young men. But I really don't see myself living with a man in a relationship ever again because they have been a horrible let down in my life.
i don't really know anything about MGTOW

i wasn't aware they had a whole 'theory'

can you please post their rulebook as i'd like to read about their agreed on theory about things
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:31 PM   #226
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Well, your meaning isn’t that clear. We’ve established that there are forces at work to divide everyone so that they don’t stand up to the criminals perpetrating these crimes against humanity. We know what their tactics are.
that's what i have been saying, but you are wrong when you say that we are all aware of this as some posters here do not realise that militant marxist feminism has links to the CIA and is part of an agenda to create a battle of the sexes

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Women are often let down by men is a very well established fact.
show me where that is established

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
You should bear in mind that there has been a big powerful institution at work which views women as less than human, effectionately known as the Roman Catholic Church, for 2000 years.
there is also a gay cult in the vatican. Are you going to blame straight men for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Therefore, for that time, all of the decision making has been done by men. This is an undisputable fact. The whole ecconomy from that time forth has been designed for men, by men.
Not true! Women make up 70% of the consumer market. WOMEN SHAPE THE ECONOMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
If you understand that you should see what a diabolical mess we are in and recocgnise its implications.
Maybe you could try and tell women to spend their money differently? good luck with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Whatever faults women have are specs of dust in comparison to the magnitude of error perpetrated by men. This doesn’t mean we should turn on people because they are male. All it means is that men will have to recocgnise that on most things, especialy when it concerns women, they are wrong.
so the world has got better and safer since women got the vote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
If they continue to persist in looking through the antifeminine lens, then all humanity is in jeapardy. That men who look through the old lens of the church and state are in crisis is a positive sign of change in the direction we want to go.
its not men looking through the 'anti' lens

men for the most part LOVE women. it is women who are on the warpath for men

Just listen to the anti-man sentiment in this thread for example!
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:33 PM   #227
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
And then some of us get over it and realise that not everyone is bad.
you and i know that but judging by the anti-man comments by some here i'm not sure everyone feels the same way
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:34 PM   #228
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
Not true in my country, that's why we have family laws. I once sat through a court case where the father was physically abusing the mother and he had visitation with the children because he wasn't abusing them. Of course in cases where there is serious child abuse or substance abuse either parent can lose the children. where I live I know many, many mothers who also have their children removed.
A much bigger problem is the number of who don't want any parenting obligations after separation, don't want to take more than minimal parenting duties, and don't want to contribute to the financial support of their children.

My friend is a father who had sole custody of a child because the mother walked away, and when he went to sign the papers to make it official, the lawyer said he was the first man they had ever had ask for full custody.
That is also what I've found. A father that has domestic violence issues is allowed to have unsupervised access even with little babies.
The only way you can get supervised access is to prove they are alcoholic or drug addicted and even then they work towards giving them unsupervised access. All they have to do is lower their alcohol content and go on a domestic violence course and they are given unsupervised access.
Even rapists are given access to babies.
Even if the kids have seen the violence and ask not to see their father out of fear their requests are ignored as they say the mother made them say that.
And they do not take police evidence of domestic abuse against the mother into account.

So no the court system is not biased to women or children if anything it is biased to fathers. The only reason they don't get access is because so many of them fail the alcohol, drug and refuse to do supervised access for a few sessions or lose their rag with the kids in front of the supervisors.

It's actually very very hard to lose custody of your kids in the UK - you have to be a real dirtbag father to be honest. The fathers give up - but will go to court again and again to try to get unsupervised without the hard work as they usually have more money for solicitors so think they can win.

The reason they lose is because they refuse to do the supervised access to prove they are safe.

I've heard many horror stories from men about women that stopped them from having access but when I asked around I always find they are the reason they don't have access. Man or woman - check their sob stories out because one day you may be the one they are bad mouthing.

Bad mouthing an ex is usually a fair way of knowing that you are with the bad guy or girl....
those who have had bad experiences happen to them don't tend to name call.

Last edited by Sabrina; 04-04-2018 at 06:38 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:37 PM   #229
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
That is also my experience. A father that has domestic violence issues is allowed to have unsupervised access even with little babies.
The only way you can get supervised access is to prove they are alcoholic or drug addicted and even then they work towards giving them unsupervised access. All they have to do is lower their alcohol content and go on a domestic violence course and they are given unsupervised access..
so what you REALLY want is to be able to leave men whenever you feel like it, block their access to their children and force them to pay you money until the child is an adult?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:41 PM   #230
tamlinn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,901
Likes: 824 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so men are bad because they don't try and take the children?
Where did I say it is bad? It is the reason that most mothers have custody, because men don't ask for it that often. But here where I live, it is very common after divorce to have shared custody, because when men request it, they get it, unless there is a good reason not to.
Likes: (1)
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:43 PM   #231
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
Where did I say it is bad? It is the reason that most mothers have custody, because men don't ask for it that often. But here where I live, it is very common after divorce to have shared custody, because when men request it, they get it, unless there is a good reason not to.
so do you think men should pursue full custody?

baring in mind children can be different ages and more or less attached to the mum depending on their age

for example if the man has been working full time while the woman is a fulltime or part time mum then the children will have been spending more time with the mother

The man will have to keep earning at a fulltime rate because not only will the woman have cleaned him out in the divorce court but he will need to continue paying child support
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 06:43 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:43 PM   #232
tamlinn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,901
Likes: 824 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i don't really know anything about MGTOW

i wasn't aware they had a whole 'theory'

can you please post their rulebook as i'd like to read about their agreed on theory about things
Go read it yourself. Try the mgtow reddit for example if you want to see what the general feeling about women is on there.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:46 PM   #233
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
Go read it yourself. Try the mgtow reddit for example if you want to see what the general feeling about women is on there.
no i'm not interested in 'general feeling' i want to see the 'theory' that you spoke about

I want to see where they have codified their views into a single message that enables you to speak about all of them as if they are the same...
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:57 PM   #234
tamlinn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,901
Likes: 824 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so do you think men should pursue full custody?

baring in mind children can be different ages and more or less attached to the mum depending on their age

for example if the man has been working full time while the woman is a fulltime or part time mum then the children will have been spending more time with the mother

The man will have to keep earning at a fulltime rate because not only will the woman have cleaned him out in the divorce court but he will need to continue paying child support
My sister after divorce was the one who came into the marriage with the most, they had to split everything after divorce 50/50, he kept fighting for full custody, and when she finally caved and gave it to him, she had to pay a fair amount of child support. In the childrens' young years she was the primary caregiver while he pursued his dream, but he quickly married a new woman and then he fought to get the kids.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:58 PM   #235
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
My sister after divorce was the one who came into the marriage with the most, they had to split everything after divorce 50/50, he kept fighting for full custody, and when she finally caved and gave it to him, she had to pay a fair amount of child support. In the childrens' young years she was the primary caregiver while he pursued his dream, but he quickly married a new woman and then he fought to get the kids.
ah so if the man doesn't seek full custody then he is a shit and if he does seek full custody he is a shit

ok, got it
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:39 PM   #236
tamlinn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,901
Likes: 824 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no i'm not interested in 'general feeling' i want to see the 'theory' that you spoke about

I want to see where they have codified their views into a single message that enables you to speak about all of them as if they are the same...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:40 PM   #237
tamlinn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,901
Likes: 824 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ah so if the man doesn't seek full custody then he is a shit and if he does seek full custody he is a shit

ok, got it
I have never anywhere said men are shit, those are your words.
Likes: (1)
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:48 PM   #238
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
I have never anywhere said men are shit, those are your words.
If you watch that clip i posted of karen above speaking about petersons comments on MGTOW she explains very eloquently how men can never win whatever they do in this modern society

Where my interest in that comes in is in how that fits into the conspiracy

So what i am arguing in this thread is that part of the conspiracy is to destroy men and that war against men has many apsects one of which is the turning of women against men but there are many other aspects for example the bombarding of men with gender-bending genotoxins

Its important to understand though that i am not blaming women for this as it is the cabal who are masterminding this. Women however are allowing themselves to be radicalised in a way that will only help the agenda of the cabal and not society as a whole

The agenda of the cabal is to socially engineer us so as to mould us to fit into and accept their totalitarian technocracy and they see men particularly as a potential threat to that

The more independently minded and capable the man, the more of a threat they are because the technocracy wants TOTAL CONTROL OVER EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES. yes independently minded women are also a threat to that central control but as peterson says women psychologically tend to be more 'agreeable' which is a nice way to say that they don't rock the boat and instead go along to get along

This is not women v's men. That agenda is the agenda of the cabal. It should really be men and women v's the cabal but it can't be that until women realise that men are not the enemy and that it is the cabal behind all the major problems in the world

Where men do fail it is often because of what the cabal is doing to them for example the way the cabal is deliberately destroying the economy for example leading to the bank bailouts after the 2008 crash; this then decimated the real economy with implications for men and women in terms of incomes and job opportunities
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 08:08 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:52 PM   #239
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
I'm not seeing a codified theory there...

all it really says is that some people online are warning young men of the dangers poised by romantic entanglements with women in modern society

so i guess the question is: ''are their points valid?"

is it indeed risky for men in this day and age to get involved with the wrong woman?

karen makes the point in that clip i posted that sure not every woman will take advantage of the legal advantages afforded to someone of her sex but some might and no man who ever got involved with a woman romantically ever thought at the time that she might be one of those women who would ruthlessly and cynically use the legal system against them

I guess a lot of MGTOW guys are people who either had that happen to them or know someone it happened to and they are sharing cautionary tales online
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 08:07 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:17 PM   #240
Seeingithowitis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 426
Likes: 321 (215 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
There are agendas on both sides.
What are you suggesting men do? Live in a remote location and cut their wife off from friends, family and the internet?
That will stop women getting any ideas put into their heads by other women.

In reality the partners that are abusive and manipulative will do what I just suggested above.

The type of women you talk about saying they hate men will never live alone as they are abusive and will need victims.

Therefore women that live alone and are independent are not being talked into anything - they have their own minds. Not everyone wants to be in a relationship.

There are agendas both against men and women out there it's not just a man's problem.

In the past a women would have had to stay in an abusive relationship - now she can leave and live alone. That is what has changed.

Men that hate women have usually been hurt by a woman.
Women that hate men have usually been hurt by a man.

And then some of us get over it and realise that not everyone is bad.
I have to say Sabrina that is one of the most eloquent, insightful well observed posts I have ever read on the internet. I am not exaggerating.

In a succinct and flowing way you have completely defined and revealed deep truth.

There is deep hurt in men and women who hate (or compete with to prove they are 'better' then them or gain control over) each other and their relative genders. Men's Rights is a reaction to that hurt in men. One thing some people don't understand is that the 'hurt' of individuals is stored collectively and then it manifests as groups getting angry at each other. That hurt needs to be healed and it needs to be healed on a deep level. Of course it is in the interest of certain people, the elite in particular, to prevent that healing, so the elite keep pitting one side against another.

It is a cycle that won't stop if people keep going at each and falling for *their* divide and rule tactics. Here are some suggestions for people to consider and do to heal this reality.

1.Forgiveness, of self and others.
2.People stop trying to control others.
3.People stop trying to define what others should be.
4.Heal your own pain, loss and sense of grief.
5.People stop seeking dominance of anyone.
6.People stop judging people.

One thing to consider, that seems to be a big part of the gender discussion is relationships and how in an intimate relationship women and men need to be a particular something for the relationship to be a success (which is apparently a measure of who you are as a person - by whose standards you might ask?). But two things to consider, homosexual civil partnership 'divorce' rates are as high as heterosexual divorce - it isn't gender that defeats relationships!

If men and women realised, with deep awareness, we share the same emotions, desires and psychology, and that everyone wants to be loved, valued and needed they would stop focusing on the fake *gender*(read A-genda(er) - see it people? that *they* have imposed on people in this 'reality'),then people would heal and so would reality. People are not their gender they are a greater infinite awareness than mere gender implies.

Anyone focused on gender and gender differences should ask themselves this - in whose interest it it to pit two (apparently different) groups against one another? Certainly not either of those two groups!
Likes: (1)
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:08 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.