Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry > The Sports Bar

Old 09-07-2018, 04:41 PM   #281
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

I might have found one of the operatives, study the picture carefully, you can see the device hidden in plain sight..

Really sly those English cheats, using 'James Bond's' technology on unwitting sports stars..
Always the same though, hidden in plain site bahahahah

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 07:03 PM   #282
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
Andy is obviously quite insane. According to him every goal England score is about people in the crowd using ''sonic weapons'' against England's opponents. What a twat. He'll be eating his own words when Croatia win the game.
1) Croatia won't win. They've been held to penalties twice this tournament. England can beat them in 90 minutes.

2) Andy is a troll.

3) Ya know what happens when you feed a troll after midnight?

4) Raheem, pass the ball to Lingard, he knows how to score.

Bring on Belgium

Last edited by merlincove; 09-07-2018 at 07:07 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:42 PM   #283
hokuspokus

Quote:
England do have a habit of giving the ball away way too cheaply at times, yes. Especially in the final third, and sometimes in the midfield. It's this particular weakness that Croatia will be looking to exploit to the fullest in the game.
Messi gives the ball away more than any other Barcelona player.
Piquet and the other lump at the back complete more passes than
any other outfield player.

Sterling and the other attacking players will give the ball away more
than the defenders. Stones Maguire and Walker will complete more passes
than any other outfield player.
There are obvious reasons for this.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:15 PM   #284
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post

Source for messi loses possession the most in Barca team ?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:27 PM   #285
Firewand

Quote:

When he runs at defenders, of course. We're not talking about Messi or Barca though, are we. I haven't looked at the stats, but I bet messi also completes just as many or more successful passes to his team mates than giving the ball away. Thus helping keep possession. At the end of the day, England give the ball away far too often and far too cheaply. At least this current team under Gareth Southgate have been working on it though.

Last edited by Firewand; 10-07-2018 at 12:56 AM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:54 PM   #286
the nine

Quote:
When he runs at defenders, of course. We're not talking about Messi or Barca though, are we. I haven't looked at the stats, but I bet messi also completes just as many or more successful passes to his team mates than giving the ball away. Thus helping keep possession. At the end of then day, England give the ball away far too often and far too cheaply. At least this current team under Gareth Southgate have been working on it though.
Messi has scored in this tournament unlike Sterling, who would have absolutely have scored for city in the same amount of games facing the calibre of players we have beaten so far, Im certain of that.

Lets face it, if he turns up now, he could be the difference between the two teams, he could get us to the final, but what if its more of the same?
Not easy being England manager I guess..
He will defo start, so we shall have to wait and see if he really wants it?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 10-07-2018, 06:01 AM   #287
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Messi has scored in this tournament unlike Sterling, who would have absolutely have scored for city in the same amount of games facing the calibre of players we have beaten so far, Im certain of that.

Lets face it, if he turns up now, he could be the difference between the two teams, he could get us to the final, but what if its more of the same?
Not easy being England manager I guess..
He will defo start, so we shall have to wait and see if he really wants it?
i just see players like Lakaku who shine for Belgium, but is just about mediocre at United - he certainly is at his best on a world stage, and while his form at Utd is decent enough, he lacks something when playing for his club.

DeBruyner , on the other hand - i'd say he is one of the top ten players in the world, whatever pitch he plays on.

Perhaps Sterling misses in-passes from players like DeBruyner and Sergio Agüero - when you have two of the very best players in the world passing the ball to you, it must be a blessing

In the England team, he can receive the ball from Lingard or Kane - again, arguably two of the best forwards in the tournament at the moment - i'd certainly hope that given the chance, he passes to them and relies on the teams proven strengths and powerhouses. when kane and Lingard have a shot on target, they can often pull a one touch shot on goal, without hesitation - something Sterling has sorely lacked while wearing an England shirt. i really hope Southgate has given him a royal bollocking for not passing to Kane who was in space when he had a doozie of lay-on, and he's hammered it home that those shots secure games.

i like sterling, as a club player, and can see why he is in the England team - but, at the end of the day he has the ability to help win, or lose the game against Croatia. i don't think any other player has the ability to lose the game, but sterling has shown that his greed on the ball isn't part of team play - and that, alone, could cost us dear.

No pressure then, Raheem

With that in mind, Southgate will play him - but i hope he has drilled it in how important passing to Kane and Lingard is

Last edited by merlincove; 10-07-2018 at 06:07 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:16 AM   #288
hokuspokus

Quote:
Source for messi loses possession the most in Barca team ?
www.optasports.com

There are people who sit in a stand at every match and collate this type of information.
Completed passes, interceptions , touches of the ball etc etc

It is not rocket science to understand that centre backs passing the ball around the back 4
under little pressure will complete more passes and have more touches than attacking players. However an attacking player in the opposition's defending third will have very little space as the defending team will have dropped deep to deny space and to defend the danger . So an attacking player ,under pressure with very little space trying to pick out his centre forward in a crowded penalty area or attempting to dribble in the same area of the pitch will make more mistakes than the centre backs keeping possession at the back whilst under little pressure. And the players who constantly look for the ball Messi\Sterling etc etc will make the most mistakes. And this is why Sterling is a banged on nailed on starter for Man City and England.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:50 AM   #289
the nine

Quote:
www.optasports.com

There are people who sit in a stand at every match and collate this type of information.
Completed passes, interceptions , touches of the ball etc etc

It is not rocket science to understand that centre backs passing the ball around the back 4
under little pressure will complete more passes and have more touches than attacking players. However an attacking player in the opposition's defending third will have very little space as the defending team will have dropped deep to deny space and to defend the danger . So an attacking player ,under pressure with very little space trying to pick out his centre forward in a crowded penalty area or attempting to dribble in the same area of the pitch will make more mistakes than the centre backs keeping possession at the back whilst under little pressure. And the players who constantly look for the ball Messi\Sterling etc etc will make the most mistakes. And this is why Sterling is a banged on nailed on starter for Man City and England.
I've looked through the site you posted and can't find any info which states that messi loses possession the most for Barca
Can you quote it please.

nothing to do with rocket science, how can a player dubbed one of the best players of all time be the guy who loses possession the most in the team?

Clue: Barca are known for retaining possession, not losing it when messi gets the ball
Old 10-07-2018, 07:52 AM   #290
sparkplug

I think Belgium will win tonight against the French.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:55 AM   #291
hokuspokus

Quote:
I've looked through the site you posted and can't find any info which states that messi loses possession the most for Barca
Can you quote it please.

nothing to do with rocket science, how can a player dubbed one of the best players of all time be the guy who loses possession the most in the team?

Clue: Barca are known for retaining possession, not losing it when messi gets the ball
It is a professional organisation. I am not going to pay for it for you.

Try this tonight. Pen and paper. Count the times Edin Hazard loses possession.

Then report back tomorrow .
Old 10-07-2018, 08:35 AM   #292
the nine

Quote:
It is a professional organisation. I am not going to pay for it for you.

Try this tonight. Pen and paper. Count the times Edin Hazard loses possession.

Then report back tomorrow .
So you made it up then? (Post proof to back up your claims, recind it or admit it just come out of your head)
the information is behind a paywall.. convenient lol

Eden Hazzard will not pass the ball to lukaku, not quite as greedy and wasteful sterling mind, but still a massive flaw in Belgiums game.

Please state anything that sterling has done at these finals to warrant his starting place.. I'm not talking about city winning the league btw.
He has been a luxury so far, completely ineffective and so wrapped up in himself that he plays like he thinks he is the best in the world as he loses possession and squanders sitters that are few and far between for England at the finals.

I want to see a great team performance, others want their hero's to shine and steel the show..
I hope sterling shows up, but given the performance so far, I see more of the same tomorrow night, arrogance and petulance whilst running into blocks of defenders, actually beating the first and even the second defender, but then losing possession to the third defender whilst there are players like Kane, Lingard and Ali stood in good positions waiting to receive the ball..
England are not Man City, they can't recover the ball quickly and recycle it back the attacking midfield.
The tool has to apply himself or face the wrath if England go out after another typical sterling England performance
Old 10-07-2018, 08:53 AM   #293
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
i just see players like Lakaku who shine for Belgium, but is just about mediocre at United - he certainly is at his best on a world stage, and while his form at Utd is decent enough, he lacks something when playing for his club.

DeBruyner , on the other hand - i'd say he is one of the top ten players in the world, whatever pitch he plays on.

Perhaps Sterling misses in-passes from players like DeBruyner and Sergio Agüero - when you have two of the very best players in the world passing the ball to you, it must be a blessing

In the England team, he can receive the ball from Lingard or Kane - again, arguably two of the best forwards in the tournament at the moment - i'd certainly hope that given the chance, he passes to them and relies on the teams proven strengths and powerhouses. when kane and Lingard have a shot on target, they can often pull a one touch shot on goal, without hesitation - something Sterling has sorely lacked while wearing an England shirt. i really hope Southgate has given him a royal bollocking for not passing to Kane who was in space when he had a doozie of lay-on, and he's hammered it home that those shots secure games.

i like sterling, as a club player, and can see why he is in the England team - but, at the end of the day he has the ability to help win, or lose the game against Croatia. i don't think any other player has the ability to lose the game, but sterling has shown that his greed on the ball isn't part of team play - and that, alone, could cost us dear.

No pressure then, Raheem

With that in mind, Southgate will play him - but i hope he has drilled it in how important passing to Kane and Lingard is
I disagree that lukaku is mediocre at United
Any other season and United would have been challenging for the title, but last season city were by far the best team from the first game and smashed the league.
For the neutral the league was boring last season as it was over Feb, like a Scottish one team premier league and I certainly don't see that happening anytime soon if they want to keep the EPL as the most lucrative sporting venture in the world.
Expect a much tighter run in next season..
Market forces dictate that it will go down to the last week/day.

I think currently KDB is the best attacking midfielder in the world.
If sterling needs that service to score, perhaps Vardi should be given a chance as we don't have KDB in the England team.
I think John stones is having a great tournament
I think sterlings mind is still in Jamaica
I think Fabian delph is a huge liability and should NEVER have been taken.

Ashley young been just ok, not performing to his abilities
Rashford has not shown his ability either and rightly has played only a bit part.
Perform or be benched should be the order, but, to me, its more typical England, picking players from the top 6 teams placing calibre over form.

We are playing a proper team tomorrow night, we will get found out if there are any players not 100% focused on their game.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:36 AM   #294
andy1033

Russia should remember, how croatia beating england in 2007 in wembley, made it possible for russia to qualify for euro 2008. Croatia stood up for russia, and played for russia that day.

Croatia played for russia in 2007 at wembley, to help russia qualify for euro 2008.

Also before this world cup in 2018, on now, the english media were boasting, how they are not afraid of russia.

The english(uk) gov is blackmailing russia over skripal case, when it was down the road from porton down.

Russia should remember those things, about tomorrows nights semi final, between croatia, and england in the russia world cup of 2018.

The english gov, will be laughing at russia and there gov, if they cheat there way to the world cup in russia, while using uks gov weapons, to destroy there opponents.

Russia should remember this. The english and nato will be desperate for an english victory in russia, and england(uk) gov will be laughing at russia if they do.

The uk media before world cup, was boasting how they are not afraid of russia before world cup.

Russians, should remember in 2007, croatia played at wembley, and was playing for russia in that game. Croatia did not need to win, but did so to help out russia, so russia could qualify infront of england.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 10-07-2018 at 10:41 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 10:47 AM   #295
elshaper
Inactive

Andy,
Your idea about Russians is a bit out of date.
We have moved on greatly since yesterday. You've not been following the unfoldment!! It wasn't about Russians. It was about bumping off the staff.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 10:59 AM   #296
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Russia should remember, how croatia beating england in 2007 in wembley, made it possible for russia to qualify for euro 2008. Croatia stood up for russia, and played for russia that day.

Croatia played for russia in 2007 at wembley, to help russia qualify for euro 2008.

Also before this world cup in 2018, on now, the english media were boasting, how they are not afraid of russia.

The english(uk) gov is blackmailing russia over skripal case, when it was down the road from porton down.

Russia should remember those things, about tomorrows nights semi final, between croatia, and england in the russia world cup of 2018.

The english gov, will be laughing at russia and there gov, if they cheat there way to the world cup in russia, while using uks gov weapons, to destroy there opponents.

Russia should remember this. The english and nato will be desperate for an english victory in russia, and england(uk) gov will be laughing at russia if they do.

The uk media before world cup, was boasting how they are not afraid of russia before world cup.

Russians, should remember in 2007, croatia played at wembley, and was playing for russia in that game. Croatia did not need to win, but did so to help out russia, so russia could qualify infront of england.
So there area wealth of exotic weapons available to the world super powers, including nuclear and scaler weaponry..
But the Russians dont have the technology to make magic binoculars as good as the English, so are thus at the mercy of the English in their own nation..

meanwhile, England are blackmailing Russia over the skripal case, where both family members made a complete recovery after suffering a poorly tummy..
Putin is shitting himself, because England can *insert more unrealistic claims here* and the new death of a registered junkie is also being blamed on Putin, saying its the same batch that made the skripals feel a bit unwell, has been preserved and has actually got more lethal with time..ramping up the blackmail on Putin 10 fold!
Russia has no option but to let the English use these magic binoculars to get past Croatia, in case more people die around Salisbury from Novochoc and the Russians will get the blame.

Old 10-07-2018, 11:03 AM   #297
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Andy,
Your idea about Russians is a bit out of date.
We have moved on greatly since yesterday. You've not been following the unfoldment!! It wasn't about Russians. It was about bumping off the staff.
Let him project his hatred els'
USA didnt even qualify, so that leaves old blighty to take andys flack..
Perhaps if Ireland would have qualified he wouldnt be so bitter?
Old 10-07-2018, 12:20 PM   #298
sparkplug

Quote:
I disagree that lukaku is mediocre at United
Any other season and United would have been challenging for the title, but last season city were by far the best team from the first game and smashed the league.
For the neutral the league was boring last season as it was over Feb, like a Scottish one team premier league and I certainly don't see that happening anytime soon if they want to keep the EPL as the most lucrative sporting venture in the world.
Expect a much tighter run in next season..
Market forces dictate that it will go down to the last week/day.

I think currently KDB is the best attacking midfielder in the world.
If sterling needs that service to score, perhaps Vardi should be given a chance as we don't have KDB in the England team.
I think John stones is having a great tournament
I think sterlings mind is still in Jamaica
I think Fabian delph is a huge liability and should NEVER have been taken.

Ashley young been just ok, not performing to his abilities
Rashford has not shown his ability either and rightly has played only a bit part.
Perform or be benched should be the order, but, to me, its more typical England, picking players from the top 6 teams placing calibre over form.

We are playing a proper team tomorrow night, we will get found out if there are any players not 100% focused on their game.
Lukaku has been poor at Utd, so has Pogba and all the players. The only exception has been De Gea.

All because Mourinho has sucked the life and passion out of them. They weren't challenging for the league as he isn't the manager he used to be, and the players can't stand him. He's held Rashford back and Lingard as well.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:28 PM   #299
Firewand

Andy, you're living in a James Bond Movie, or is it Austin powers..

Old 10-07-2018, 12:31 PM   #300
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post

The English haven't cheated and Russia have been eliminated. I guess they progressed to far as they always favour the host nation to keep the interest alive and the money flowing.

You sound like a bitter scotsman supporting whoever England are playing in the hope that the English don't win.

Just out of interest here are the teams line ups from 11 years ago:

England: Carson, Richards, Campbell, Lescott, Bridge, Wright-Phillips (Beckham 46), Gerrard, Barry (Defoe 46), Lampard, Joe Cole (Bent 80), Crouch.
Subs Not Used: James, Ashley Cole, Brown, Hargreaves.

Croatia: Pletikosa, Corluka, Simic, Robert Kovac, Simunic, Srna, Modric, Nico Kovac, Kranjcar (Pranjic 75), Olic (Rakitic 84), Eduardo (Petric 69).
Subs Not Used: Runje, Babic, Knezevic, Leko.

So we have 2 totally different teams now. Modric appears to be the only survivor.