Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry > The Sports Bar

Old 10-07-2018, 12:41 PM   #301
Firewand

He has to try and invent some mentally retarded conspiracy theory on how the England football supposedly cheat, because it's quite obvious that on the pitch England always play fair. That's one thing you can't ever take away from England. And the one thing andy would like to see taken away from them. He's bitter that England have reached this far on merit without cheating on the pitch, so he has to invent some crack pot conspiracy theory how they supposedly cheat from the stands or from off the pitch. What a horrible little wanker.

Last edited by Firewand; 10-07-2018 at 12:52 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:48 PM   #302
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
He has to try and invent some mentally retarded conspiracy theory on how the England football supposedly cheat, because it's quite obvious that on the pitch England always play fair. That's one thing you can't ever take away from England. And the one thing andy would like to see taken away from them. He's bitter that England have reached this far on merit, so he has to invent some crack pot conspiracy theory how they supposedly cheat. What a wanker.
I have lived my entire adult life, being a target for uk gov mind control techs, as i found out at school in 1992.

So i am far more knowledgeable then you, on what uk gov does. Ignorant people, always call people names, and never can ever dispute the facts.

England being the biggest cheats with weapons in football is a fact.

Ignorance is how, these cheats keep doing what they do.

The players whom play against england know all too well, about such things.

Your ignorance is what uk gov want, and thats your problem.

Its highly likely you have never found out nothing unique in your life, i would say you are just ignorant, and incapable, of understanding such things, as how england cheat with weapons.

Ignorance helps keep these charlatens going, and they i bet you, laugh at how ignorant are the masses whom do not know how they cheat, i mean the english, and there club sides.

England and there club sides are responsible for weaponising football over last 18 plus years.

Telling people how england cheat is good for everyone.

England started to weaponise there national team in 2002. This mainly just involved using weapons to stop attacking players. Over the years its evolved. By 2012, england in tournaments started using there weapons on goalies of opposition.

Now, there tactcis, not only to stop attacking players, but they use these weapons on goalies and defenders at things like set pieces.

The english first goal, against sweden should of been saved by any average goalie. There was also a man a swedish defender on the line, and the ball just went past him, while he was standing there is a daze. The defender and goalie, never bothered to even save, such a weak goal, the goalie should of dived but did not, and the defender just stood there at post letting ball past him. Both were just dazed, from englands weapons.

The weapons would be like sonic gun weapons, in either binoculars or camera form.

So you know where you can shove your ignorance.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 10-07-2018 at 12:56 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:02 PM   #303
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I have lived my entire adult life, being a target for uk gov mind control techs, as i found out at school in 1992.

So i am far more knowledgeable then you, on what uk gov does. Ignorant people, always call people names, and never can ever dispute the facts.

Its highly likely you have never found out nothing unique in your life, i would say you are just ignorant, and incapable, of understanding such things, as how england cheat with weapons.

Ignorance helps keep these charlatens going, and they i bet you, laugh at how ignorant are the masses whom do not know how they cheat, i mean the english, and there club sides.

England and there club sides are responsible for weaponising football over last 18 plus years.

England started to weaponise there national team in 2002. This mainly just involved using weapons to stop attacking players. Over the years its evolved. By 2012, england in tournaments started using there weapons on goalies of opposition.

Now, there tactcis, not only to stop attacking players, but they use these weapons on goalies and defenders at things like set pieces.

The english first goal, against sweden should of been saved by any average goalie. There was also a man a swedish defender on the line, and the ball just went past him, while he was standing there is a daze. The defender and goalie, never bothered to even save, such a weak goal, the goalie should of dived but did not, and the defender just stood there at post letting ball past him. Both were just dazed, from englands weapons.

The weapons would be like sonic gun weapons, in either binoculars or camera form.

So give us the proof then. Some form of evidence. No one else has ever mentioned it apart from you.

The Swedish goalie didn't dive as the defender was in the way, not due to some weapon being fired.

England have won the world cup once, in 1966. Germany (and West Germany) have won it 4 times, Brazil 5 times, and Italy 4 times.

So if the English were cheating I would expect them to have won it more than once.

So proove us wrong, present the evidence!
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:12 PM   #304
supertzar

Major bullshitter in the Steppewar mold.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:54 PM   #305
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
So you made it up then? (Post proof to back up your claims, recind it or admit it just come out of your head)
the information is behind a paywall.. convenient lol

Eden Hazzard will not pass the ball to lukaku, not quite as greedy and wasteful sterling mind, but still a massive flaw in Belgiums game.

Please state anything that sterling has done at these finals to warrant his starting place.. I'm not talking about city winning the league btw.
He has been a luxury so far, completely ineffective and so wrapped up in himself that he plays like he thinks he is the best in the world as he loses possession and squanders sitters that are few and far between for England at the finals.

I want to see a great team performance, others want their hero's to shine and steel the show..
I hope sterling shows up, but given the performance so far, I see more of the same tomorrow night, arrogance and petulance whilst running into blocks of defenders, actually beating the first and even the second defender, but then losing possession to the third defender whilst there are players like Kane, Lingard and Ali stood in good positions waiting to receive the ball..
England are not Man City, they can't recover the ball quickly and recycle it back the attacking midfield.
The tool has to apply himself or face the wrath if England go out after another typical sterling England performance
What are you talking about now ? I made nothing up.
Have you any idea how player stats are collected and the expense?
You are talking like a bloke down the pub.
Tonight. Count how many times Hazard concedes possession.
Just do it .
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:21 PM   #306
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
Lukaku has been poor at Utd, so has Pogba and all the players. The only exception has been De Gea.

All because Mourinho has sucked the life and passion out of them. They weren't challenging for the league as he isn't the manager he used to be, and the players can't stand him. He's held Rashford back and Lingard as well.
I think 2nd proves we have improved massively compared to the previous seasons..
City were unplayable for large parts (most) of the season, the only wobble they suffered was when they were something like 13 points clear with 5 games left!
I think city will be favourites again next season and rightly so as they have raised the bar to crazy heights, but I feel that the finish will be much closer, a quality title run in with at least 3 teams capable of winning it going into the last week.

I think Mourino is the right man for trophies and ugly wins, but for silky smooth football which is easy on the eye, then he is not the man.
The days of Uniteds domestic dominance and sweet football ended with Sir Alex, and I honestly doubt those days will ever return now there is so much money in the premier league.

Im actually looking forwards to next season, see how it all pans out
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:32 PM   #307
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
What are you talking about now ? I made nothing up.
Have you any idea how player stats are collected and the expense?
You are talking like a bloke down the pub.
Tonight. Count how many times Hazard concedes possession.
Just do it .
You said Messi loses possession the most in the barca team
I asked for proof and you provided me with a pay wall site of football stats
Just copy and paste where you read it an link the site..
I seriously doubt the stasticians on the likes of talk sport and football am would have never mentioned (to my knowledge) that the worlds best ever player was also the most wasteful in the whole team..
They love stats like that, they would dedicate a whole show to it on talk sport after 7pm

I think Hazard is fouled more than he concedes possession, and a lot of them are missed by the officials
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 10-07-2018, 05:09 PM   #308
sparkplug

Quote:
I think 2nd proves we have improved massively compared to the previous seasons..
City were unplayable for large parts (most) of the season, the only wobble they suffered was when they were something like 13 points clear with 5 games left!
I think city will be favourites again next season and rightly so as they have raised the bar to crazy heights, but I feel that the finish will be much closer, a quality title run in with at least 3 teams capable of winning it going into the last week.

I think Mourino is the right man for trophies and ugly wins, but for silky smooth football which is easy on the eye, then he is not the man.
The days of Uniteds domestic dominance and sweet football ended with Sir Alex, and I honestly doubt those days will ever return now there is so much money in the premier league.

Im actually looking forwards to next season, see how it all pans out
Liverpool could have got 2nd but decided to go for the Champions League and messed up. It would be good for the league if City and all their oil money don't run away with the league again.

City will be favourites, then Spurs, Liverpool then Utd.

Mourinho isn't the manager he once was, and he normally implodes in the 3rd season, so it will be interesting this season to see if he walks away or gets sacked.

United will never replace Fergie, he truly was one in a million, love him or hate him.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:55 PM   #309
hokuspokus

Quote:
You said Messi loses possession the most in the barca team
I asked for proof and you provided me with a pay wall site of football stats
Just copy and paste where you read it an link the site..
I seriously doubt the stasticians on the likes of talk sport and football am would have never mentioned (to my knowledge) that the worlds best ever player was also the most wasteful in the whole team..
They love stats like that, they would dedicate a whole show to it on talk sport after 7pm

I think Hazard is fouled more than he concedes possession, and a lot of them are missed by the officials
Every shot that's saved or goes wide . Every intercepted pass.etc etc

The word "wasteful" is also wrong.
It's called risk taking.

Every creative player concedes possession by default.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:00 PM   #310
hokuspokus

Great run by mbappe in the first minute , crossed the ball ....was intercepted possession conceded. Doesn't make him a shit player.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:04 PM   #311
hokuspokus

Great run by Chadli , intercepted , possession conceded
Now we have Belgium's centre backs passing amongst themselves.
Retaining possession.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:07 PM   #312
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post

Perhaps the FA could lend some of their high tech weaponry to the English rugby team? Or is it specific to football?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 06:09 PM   #313
hokuspokus

Minute 9 pass by De Bruyne slightly overhit. Goal kick . Possession conceded.

On and on possession is conceded by attacking players.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:13 PM   #314
hokuspokus

Minute 12 great run and pass by Pogba. GK intercepts . Possession conceded.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:14 PM   #315
hokuspokus

Just wide by Hazard. Goal kick . Possession conceded
Old 10-07-2018, 06:26 PM   #316
elshaper
Inactive

I'm not watching the game as I don't have tv but I'm getting a vibe that there is a strong defence coming from Belgium.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 06:27 PM   #317
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Every shot that's saved or goes wide . Every intercepted pass.etc etc

The word "wasteful" is also wrong.
It's called risk taking.

Every creative player concedes possession by default.
Intercepted passes, I dont believe he is the most wasteful in Barca

I was referring to sterling needlessly giving up possession by being tackled by the 3rd and 4th player because he isnt thinking or because he wants all the glory..greedy and egotistical

I hope he turns up, it will be good for the nation if we progress.
If he doesnt, it will be worse than the Belgium game imho
Old 10-07-2018, 06:28 PM   #318
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I'm not watching the game as I don't have tv but I'm getting a vibe that there is a strong defence coming from Belgium.
Frances keeper is on top form
Old 10-07-2018, 06:33 PM   #319
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Frances keeper is on top form
There is always a free kick.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:31 PM   #320
sparkplug

Belgium have been poor this 2nd half. Looks like their batteries have gone flat, not the same team as in the 1st half.