Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2018, 12:25 PM   #21
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,092
Likes: 1,308 (1,026 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post


Oh look .... here's some of the pictures. That thing that looks like a big upside down bucket is a the Luna Lander engine just inches from the surface . On landing it blasted the surface ... if aimed at the wall of your house it would blow it down no problem ... But it doesn't seem to have made the slightest impression on the powdery surface ....
What it looks like to you is utterly irrelevant. You just parrot other people's ignorant observation with OFF TOPIC HOAX SHIT nothing to do with the OP!

Where's SE when you need him!

Quote:
It's just like someone lifted up the Lander and placed it there , not the slightest hint of a blast crater...Give me a frigging break!!
You see that bit under the engine, throttled back to maybe 20%, that would be harder impacted material. The Moon is not one gigantic same surface everywhere - there is massive variation. During descent, all the loose material is blasted clear. Area under the Apollo 11 LM has clearly visible striations. Engine was also shut down just after contact lights.

Now, the logic that evades OZ as he desperately attempts to have a go back at me after I rip the shite out of his nonsensical threads.....

Upon leaving the LM, Armstrong commented on the lack of any significant crater:

109:26:16 Armstrong: Okay. The descent engine did not leave a crater of any size. It has about one foot clearance on the ground. We're essentially on a very level place here. I can see some evidence of rays emanating from the descent engine, but a very insignificant amount. (Pause)

[In 1968, soil mechanics data from the five successful Surveyor missions was used to model cratering that might be expected from the descent engine exhaust plume. As mentioned on page 125 in the Final Apollo 11 Lunar Surface Operations Plan, the modeling indicated that "anticipated lunar soil erosion resulting from LM DPS (exhaust) impingement on the lunar surface will not begin until the LM is about 10 feet above the lunar surface and that it will not be extensive." Page 44 in the Ops Plan indicates that, while Neil waited for Buzz to join him on the surface, he would look for DPS effects on the surface: (1) Crater and (2) Radial Erosion.]


He then proceeded to take pictures under the LM, as did all missions.

Now what crazy mental world does NASA fail to create a blast crater if it needed to, SIX TIMES....after commenting on it and bloody photographing it.

http://www.clavius.org/techcrater.html
"I have yet to see a conspiracist who has given any kind of quantifiable justification for this belief. We could simply ask, "Why do you expect a crater?" and probably be done with it. A few have made vague references to other vehicles in other situations that produce some kind of visible interaction with the soil underneath them. But none can explain why that ought to be immediately generalized to include the lunar module.

The Lunar Landing Training Vehicle, for example, didn't produce any craters. And it directed even more downward thrust than the lunar module. Harrier jets and large helicopters routinely produce vast amounts of downward thrust without leaving large craters behind. "



After the exhaust gas leaves the engine bell, it disperse at a very wide 90 degree angle, decreasing the effect of the exhaust on the surface. The forward nature of the landing up until the last few seconds also doesn't allow much time on the final area.

For any future spam claims....

http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo/moon_hoax_FAQ.html

A little more to ponder...
The engine bell diameter is 59 inches, giving 2,827 square inches
The LUNAR weight of the LM at landing was - 2,634 lbs

Effectively if the ground was directly below the engine bell with ZERO gap, it is just under 1psi. If you incorporate how much the exhaust expands (90 degrees) after it leaves the bell and the distance it travels, that figure is much lower.

Feel free to correct my figures oz, or, you know, leg it, vacate, vamoose, run away...…
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 30-12-2018 at 01:00 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 12:36 PM   #22
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,092
Likes: 1,308 (1,026 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Something else I've just thought of ..... the moon's surface is covered with a layer of very fine dust ... see foot prints above ... this has come from cosmic dust and all the meteor impacts , the dust and fine particles rains imperceptibly down over billions of years covering every part of the surface ... Even big rocks like this should be covered inches thick in this material...
The Moon according to Oz The dust is from meteorites crashing on the surface and pulverising into very fine particles. They come in real fast, so are extremely unlikely to settle on anything like a boulder!

Quote:
No atmosphere , so no wind to move it ... but we see no evidence of any dust on these big rocks.
You make a claim called a strawman then beat it up. Not valid.

Quote:
This is the weathered surface of a bolder we might find on Earth , if on the moon all those fine cracks would be covered , as if someone had put some flour in a flour sieve and shaken it for years to build up an inches thick layer.
Yet there's gravity on the Moon and things tend to fall downwards The boulders are predominantly large ejecta from craters. They are part of the process by which incoming material impacts. They can be any number of years in place.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 12:56 PM   #23
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,121
Likes: 3,939 (2,155 Posts)
Default

Armstrong could see " evidence of rays emanating from the descent engine " , he saw lines in the lunar dust created by the blast from the engine?? ...

You would have thought he would take a picture of that .. instead the best we have is that one I posted , cluttered with shadows ...

And if these "rays" were present in one landing they should be present in all ....pictures please!

We are told by NASA that craters have been forming over billions of years , hence 99.99% of big bolders have been sitting there for many millions of years , the vast majority for a billion years since we are told most impacts occurred early on when there was more material flying around ....enough time to get a good coating of dust ..

Last edited by oz93666; 30-12-2018 at 01:07 PM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 01:10 PM   #24
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,092
Likes: 1,308 (1,026 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Armstrong could see " evidence of rays emanating from the descent engine " lines in the lunar dust showing the blast from the engine ...

You would have thought he would take a picture of that .. instead the best we have is that one I posted , cluttered with shadows ...

And if these "rays" were present in one landing they should be present in all ....pictures please!
OZ, you know nothing, you really should check these things!! From a tediously long time ago and still this shite dribbles out over and over....

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1059793355

I need to post the biggy one, because the BEST we have is not the shitty low res small one YOU posted, but the hi-res one that shows the fucking striations - duhhhhh!:

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/H...-40-5921HR.jpg



Apollo 12 has them:

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/H...-47-6910HR.jpg

Apollo 14 has them:

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/H...-66-9258HR.jpg

Apollo 15/17 didn't take any and Apollo 16 only took 2.

Every mission landed in geologically different areas with varying depths and different engine cut-off points and approaches. Get a clue.

Quote:
We are told by NASA that creaters have been forming over billions of years , hence 99.99% of big bolders have been sitting there for millions of years , enough time to get a good coating of dust ..
Bollocks. Dust falls downwards and this is a billions of years process.

Your utter failure to address most of my post is just pathetic....

Now what crazy mental world does NASA fail to create a blast crater if it needed to, SIX TIMES....after commenting on it and bloody photographing it.

A little more to ponder...
The engine bell diameter is 59 inches, giving 2,827 square inches
The LUNAR weight of the LM at landing was - 2,634 lbs

Effectively if the ground was directly below the engine bell with ZERO gap, it is just under 1psi. If you incorporate how much the exhaust expands (90 degrees) after it leaves the bell and the distance it travels, that figure is much lower.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 30-12-2018 at 01:15 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 01:14 PM   #25
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,121
Likes: 3,939 (2,155 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Now what crazy mental world does NASA fail to create a blast crater if it needed to, SIX TIMES....after commenting on it and bloody photographing it.:

Your question is ungrammatical and hard to understand ... I think you're asking why didn't NASA fake a blast crater???

Because they know the public are out to lunch, brain damage by the vaccines ... why should they go to all that trouble , they can get away with anything!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is that the best picture you've got ??? LOL, I don't see any striations ... you're hallucinating

Last edited by oz93666; 30-12-2018 at 01:17 PM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 01:55 PM   #26
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,092
Likes: 1,308 (1,026 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Your question is ungrammatical and hard to understand ... I think you're asking why didn't NASA fake a blast crater???
It is perfectly grammatical. They talked about there not being one and photographed it. They knew such a thing was possible....yet they didn't bother making one. In the world of stupid claims this one excels. And it isn't even yours....you are a repeater of other peoples shite.

Quote:
Because they know the public are out to lunch, brain damage by the vaccines ... why should they go to all that trouble , they can get away with anything!
So you can't explain then.

This would be the NASA who supposedly faked cloud patterns in every single Earth picture, who exquisitely matched every trajectory detail with observed pictures, they even made the shadow lengths move during a continuous film sequence and the Earth rotate during. TV transmission and so so much more in perfect consistency every step of the way....but the bullshit they didn't care excuse comes out for something that THEY bloody highlighted.

You shouldn't talk about being out to lunch btw.

Quote:
Is that the best picture you've got ??? LOL, I don't see any striations ... you're hallucinating
Are you mental? Anyone who can't see the radial striations on that crop above is lying. Their not even remotely hard to see.

You've outdone yourself now - that is a step up from pathetic.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 01:58 PM   #27
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,092
Likes: 1,308 (1,026 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
A little more to ponder...
The engine bell diameter is 59 inches, giving 2,827 square inches
The LUNAR weight of the LM at landing was - 2,634 lbs

Effectively if the ground was directly below the engine bell with ZERO gap, it is just under 1psi. If you incorporate how much the exhaust expands (90 degrees) after it leaves the bell and the distance it travels, that figure is much lower.
Any chance of you showing why the rocket would create a crater? I'm sure the run away moment is close
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 02:08 PM   #28
JumpRogue
Moderator
 
JumpRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 491
Likes: 189 (136 Posts)
Default

I don’t believe there is a radiation belt out there. I can’t imagine God making the world, then putting radiation around it.
__________________
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 04:05 PM   #29
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,024
Likes: 1,150 (711 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
I don’t believe there is a radiation belt out there. I can’t imagine God making the world, then putting radiation around it.

If God or the Universe wanted complex lifeforms to develop quickly then radiation belts around planets are a must...




...and of course the closer one looks at such phenomena the more complex it becomes.


Likes: (1)
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 08:56 PM   #30
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
elpressiedente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Armstrong could see " evidence of rays emanating from the descent engine " , he saw lines in the lunar dust created by the blast from the engine?? ...

You would have thought he would take a picture of that .. instead the best we have is that one I posted , cluttered with shadows ...

And if these "rays" were present in one landing they should be present in all ....pictures please!

We are told by NASA that craters have been forming over billions of years , hence 99.99% of big bolders have been sitting there for many millions of years , the vast majority for a billion years since we are told most impacts occurred early on when there was more material flying around ....enough time to get a good coating of dust ..


OZ Most Govt black ops and 'programs' have code names like Desert Storm or operation LeadShield.

The morons they get to lie to the sheeple generally take the same approach when assigning themselves code names. If one's avatar is such a throw 2 disjointed words together and then their responses belittle anyone who presents facts, more alarm bells ring out troll.

The fact is the Astronuts could not have physically taken all the photographs NASA released as Proof of moon landings. Whilst it doesnt prove they didnt go to the moon, it does prove NASA Lies. Krubrick was hired to fake moon Photography. Now some whistle blowing stooge claims it was done as a back up plan. Clearly ALL evidence is suspect. All that is real is that which cant be refuted and TIME STAMPED photos that actually dont have a time stamp but a Time Frame is a FACTUAL True Piece of evidence that cant be faked after the release or covered up

Even if there were 2 cameras on Apollo 11 then even 30 seconds a photo still isnt enough. It is physically impossible for even superman to do it...

So ALL the photos alleged to be taken on the moon are FAKE.
This must place the Primary evidence and witnesses testimony (NASA) as not reliable witnesses.

In any other court in the world the evidence would be thrown out.

So whilst we are "holding court" here on the Icke Forum, we Ignore cretins who continue to promote false evidence and just call them out on it.

Truegroup has no answer for the impossibility of the Time factor allowing so many and so perfect pictures to be taken and still dig for rocks and talk about the Giant Leap of Faith in NASA's Lies.

This mindset is such that they will ignore the obvious to make their point. Challenging you to prove your point but will NEVER prove their own points instead referring to NASA's Lying factory as 'proof'.

They are a lost cause, They are the reason the planet is so brainwashed with FAKE NEWS and FAKE Science. Truegroup is a representative of the disease of the whole. Its like 'Liberalism' in the USA, those that can add up minutes and time allotted for tasks and KNOW Fake when they see it, refer to this liberal mindset as a DISEASE. Ignoring the impossibility is a DISEASE of the Mind.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 09:18 PM   #31
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,092
Likes: 1,308 (1,026 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
OZ Most Govt black ops and 'programs' have code names like Desert Storm or operation LeadShield.

The morons they get to lie to the sheeple generally take the same approach when assigning themselves code names. If one's avatar is such a throw 2 disjointed words together and then their responses belittle anyone who presents facts, more alarm bells ring out troll.
Like The President?

Quote:
The fact is the Astronuts could not have physically taken all the photographs NASA released as Proof of moon landings.
I already owned you on this, why are you still arguing the toss? It was debunked in 2005 and hundreds of times since.

Quote:
Whilst it doesnt prove they didnt go to the moon
You didn't even prove they couldn't take those pictures. The rocks amongst many other things prove they went.

I even gave you a link showing magazine after magazine of very fast sequenced shots. It takes nothing to go through and see them, but you want to continue down this dumb cul-de-sac and continue to embarrass yourself.

Quote:
it does prove NASA Lies.
It proves HBs are like sheeple following each other and not checking their facts. Oh btw....you got owned.

Quote:
Krubrick was hired to fake moon Photography.
Hahaha....seen it all now. No really he wasnt't

Quote:
Now some whistle blowing stooge claims it was done as a back up plan.
Well the lying clown says he made a backup of the VIDEO - not the photographs

Quote:
Clearly ALL evidence is suspect.
Nope. When you say something, from the pack of lies you've posted here and elsewhere it seems, you seem to be a tad dishonest

Quote:
All that is real is that which cant be refuted and TIME STAMPED photos that actually dont have a time stamp but a Time Frame is a FACTUAL True Piece of evidence that cant be faked after the release or covered up
Utter gibberish. The films were released all over the world just after the missions.

Quote:
Even if there were 2 cameras on Apollo 11 then even 30 seconds a photo still isnt enough.
It seems you have trouble reading English.

There were 100 photographs taken during the EVA, the other ones were all taken from the LM. That's 151 minutes to take 100 pictures. 90 seconds a picture. We have quite a few taken in rapid succession too. Owned.

Quote:
It is physically impossible for even superman to do it...
A crock of shite.

Quote:
So ALL the photos alleged to be taken on the moon are FAKE.
Really dumb circular logic.

Quote:
This must place the Primary evidence and witnesses testimony (NASA) as not reliable witnesses.
Nope, it places the HB into the deceitful and useless researchers pit!

Quote:
In any other court in the world the evidence would be thrown out.
No, the main witness you, would be called to stand and you would shown to know zero about it and be wilfully ignoring counter evidence. You would be shown that your claim fails to incorporate two cameras on 5 of the longer missions and fails to notice that lots were taken inside the LM and not part of the allotted EVA minutes referenced. You would also be shown DOZENS of magazines containing numerous panoramas, multiple shots around the same area and item and many that could generously be called badly framed. You would also be shown a thousand or so images that were taken in maybe 3 second intervals during the rover transits between stations!!

Quote:
So whilst we are "holding court" here on the Icke Forum, we Ignore cretins who continue to promote false evidence and just call them out on it.
Consider yourself called out on your plagiarised "photo evidence" , your bullshit levitation pish, and the unbelievable horseshite water to oil magikum device thingy whatsit

Quote:
Truegroup has no answer for the impossibility of the Time factor allowing so many and so perfect pictures to be taken and still dig for rocks and talk about the Giant Leap of Faith in NASA's Lies.
Nope. All answered and you got owned.

Quote:
This mindset is such that they will ignore the obvious to make their point.
You just ignored the obvious in all my post showing you why you are hopelessly wrong. Owned.

Quote:
Challenging you to prove your point but will NEVER prove their own points instead referring to NASA's Lying factory as 'proof'.
Summary...

a) Apollo 11 figure of 15 seconds is ridiculously wrong. It is 90 seconds.
b) I just advised you that the figures quoted for the other 5 missions make a dumb error as there are 2 cameras - so the 5 figures need to be doubled before we even start.
c) I just proved that there are dozens of magazines that have very fast sequenced images.
d) I just proved that there were half a dozen magazines where exposures were taken every few seconds during EVA transits!
e) Your claim fails to acknowledge the number of panoramas also taken very quickly.
f) I just proved that the figures for total pictures against EVA time are inaccurate as they ignore the time and number of pictures taken inside the LM
g) I advised you that the entire EVA is logged by timestamp with each picture showing when and where it was taken.
h) I gave you a link to thumbnails showing hundreds and hundreds of badly framed pictures. Hundreds over exposed and with The Sun washing out the image.

The whole thing is perfectly accounted for.

Quote:
They are a lost cause, They are the reason the planet is so brainwashed with FAKE NEWS and FAKE Science.
LIke levitation and devices to turn water into oil

Quote:
Truegroup is a representative of the disease of the whole. Its like 'Liberalism' in the USA, those that can add up minutes and time allotted for tasks and KNOW Fake when they see it, refer to this liberal mindset as a DISEASE. Ignoring the impossibility is a DISEASE of the Mind.
I kicked your arse here. I kicked your arse in the levitation thread. Deal with it, you know less than nothing and you've been caught out big time. Oh and wingwang has owned you as well in the levitation thread
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 30-12-2018 at 09:46 PM.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 11:56 PM   #32
JumpRogue
Moderator
 
JumpRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 491
Likes: 189 (136 Posts)
Default

Serpentine : Thanks for the videos but I simply don’t believe it.
__________________
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
ken johnston, kubrick, moon landing hoax, nasa, stanley kubrick

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.