Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

View Poll Results: The Moon landings and the Moon material
Both the Moon landings and the Moon material are real 15 18.29%
The Moon landings were real but the Moon material was faked 9 10.98%
The Moon landings never happened 58 70.73%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2016, 06:26 AM   #41
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post

You're describing the heat shield. No-one denies there was heat shielding. It will stop some radiation... Cosmic radiation however, is very high energy and very penetrating...

There was no radiation shielding.
Dave, you are talking total shit. The entire hull was radiation shielding. Aluminium, honeycombs, equipment, consumables, the entire length of the service module.

Quit whilst you are woefully behind!

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/tnD7080RadProtect.pdf

"In terms of hazard to crewmen in the heavy, well-shielded command module, even the largest solar-particle event on record (N ovember 12, 1960) would not have caused any impairment of crewmember functions or ability of the crewmen to complete their mission safely. It is estimated that within the command module during this event the crewmen would have received a dose of 60 to 100 rads to their skin and 10 to 30 rads to their blood-forming organs (bone and spleen) (refs. 4 and 5). Other estimates have indicated that skin dose from this event could have been as high as 270 rads. Radiati on doses o crewmen while inside the thinly shielded lunar module or during an extravehicular activity ( E V A) w ould be significantly higher for such a particle event."

I suggest you read that document, particular the bit about cosmic rays, because you don't know jack about any of it!
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:42 AM   #42
dave52

So, you're quoting from a retrospective NASA document where they claim that nothing happened.

The key point being that they used a little aluminium instead of plastic (it would not have made any difference to Cosmic radiation).

Their approach was - "We're sure it'll be fine - we'll try to get through the Van Allen Belts as quickly as possible".

Astronaut's response in interviews discussing the Van Allen belts show they knew little if anything about them.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:01 AM   #43
truth seeker 09

Default Transformers: Dark of the Moon

"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" director Michael Bay rewrites the history of the first moon landing.

Apollo astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin are sent on a mission that takes "a giant leap" beyond collecting rocks and planting the American flag...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_csnayXNM

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 09-03-2016 at 09:05 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:10 AM   #44
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" director Michael Bay rewrites the history of the first moon landing.

Apollo astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin are sent on a mission that takes "a giant leap" beyond collecting rocks and planting the American flag...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_csnayXNM
Anything to convince people that man went to the moon.
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:22 AM   #45
rigsby

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Yeah right, that's why you've handed out "likes" to all the inaccurate coments above. I'll get to them later, have to dash.
Okay Moonboy

There's no point in trying to engage you in a proper discussion on this topic, as you seem fervent, rabid and unreasonable (sort of how bible nuts are ), and unwilling to accept simple facts and logic....

...but tell me this, wouldn't you be better off flogging the dead [moon landing] horse on another forum/message board? Maybe you do already. It just seems DIF members are on the whole a clued-up bunch, and with the information available, you're never going to convince them to ignore facts, logic and truth, and start believing your fairytale bullshit.

Your stance reminds me very much of fanatical muslims and christians; all about belief/faith, and to hell with the facts.

Anyway, good luck to you - I hope you make it to the moon one day.

The above was probably a bit harsh - not having a go at you personally, and don't really mean any personal insult or unpleasantness.

I just don't agree with you, that's all. But fair play to you on being consistent and persistent. I'll bow out of this thread and watch with interest from the sidelines.

Last edited by rigsby; 09-03-2016 at 09:45 AM. Reason: I was a bit harsh...
rigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 10:05 AM   #46
truth seeker 09

Default Moon matrix

Is Icke saying there are alien bases on the Moon?

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 09-03-2016 at 10:07 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:15 AM   #47
the worm that returned

Perhaps we need to stop assuming that the Moon is a solid mass as we are TOLD.

We just seem to accept that it is something similar to Earth because it looks solid through a telescope, but when I view it in the day it appears semi-translucent.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:24 AM   #48
dave52

I have no idea what the moon is... but all the while NASA release images like this -

https://youtu.be/qHTfhlPS48o

... I'll be doubting their info...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 10:39 AM   #49
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
I have no idea what the moon is... but all the while NASA release images like this -

https://youtu.be/qHTfhlPS48o

... I'll be doubting their info...
Looks so fake.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:29 AM   #50
the worm that returned

Well, after taking this still of the moon passing in front of the Earth, I would love to know what is causing that shadow on the moon, and why there is a jagged dark edge around the moon (to start with!)...

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO ENLARGE

Old 09-03-2016, 12:08 PM   #51
rigsby

Talking Moon Hoax Play

I thought it might help to clarify, for some members, why a lot of people have difficulty with the official moon landing story, and what's better than a micro stage play script:

NASA: Hey everyone, guess what! Yup, we've landed men on the moon!

People: That's super, well done NASA and USA! Congratulations! Such a pivotal moment in mankind's history, and truly the dawning of a new age for us. Don't suppose you have any proof of your visit?

NASA: Yes here are some photographs and films we took. Whilst on the moon. Which we totally visited.

People: Er sorry NASA, but these images and films are terrible fakes - see, they're clearly not taken on the moon.

NASA: You must be idiots to doubt us and our images and film; worse still, in questioning us, you hate America and are probably a communist - and are most definitely a 'conspiracy theorist' (which is a pejorative term we made up for people who don't believe what they're told).

[NASA pauses for breath]

NASA: However, here are the astronauts who visited the moon. Ask them, they'll tell you...

Astronauts: [speaking in a robotic monotone fashion with glazed eyes and expressionless faces] We are moon men, we totally went to the moon. And walked on it. Ask us anything.

People: Great job NASA astronauts! What was it like to travel through space and actually walk on the moon?

Astronauts: [speaking in a robotic monotone fashion with glazed eyes and expressionless faces] We are moon men, we totally went to the moon. And walked on it. Ask us something else.

People: Oh-kay... Well, we're just excited to know what it must have been like on the moon - tell us what the experience was like for you?

Astronauts: [speaking in a robotic monotone fashion with glazed eyes and expressionless faces] We are moon men, we totally went to the moon. And walked on it. Ask us something else.

People: Why can't you answer such simple questions??

Astronauts: [speaking in a robotic monotone fashion with glazed eyes and expressionless faces] We don't know. We can't seem to remember anything about the moon. Or space. But we definitely went there. Totally.

NASA: See, there's proof for you right there! These men really believe they landed on the moon...
Old 09-03-2016, 12:16 PM   #52
truth seeker 09

If the Moon astronauts have difficulties in remembering because of MK Ultra etc?
Old 09-03-2016, 12:46 PM   #53
rigsby

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
If the Moon astronauts have difficulties in remembering because of MK Ultra etc?
Could be - they certainly believe they went to the moon, but just don't seem to be able to remember much about it.

The Apollo post-mission press conference is bordering on the bizarre - brainwashing or jet (/rocket) lag?

https://youtu.be/9tjCP3myofE
Old 09-03-2016, 01:17 PM   #54
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigsby View Post
Could be - they certainly believe they went to the moon, but just don't seem to be able to remember much about it.

The Apollo post-mission press conference is bordering on the bizarre - brainwashing or jet (/rocket) lag?

https://youtu.be/9tjCP3myofE
I believe they were brainwashed so they couldn't remember what they saw on the Moon.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:21 PM   #55
truth seeker 09

Neil Armstrong's cryptic speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUx1SURbb3g

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 09-03-2016 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:11 PM   #56
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigsby View Post
There's no point in trying to engage you in a proper discussion on this topic, as you seem fervent, rabid and unreasonable (sort of how bible nuts are ), and unwilling to accept simple facts and logic....
Joker!

Show me some logic and facts!

Quote:
...but tell me this, wouldn't you be better off flogging the dead [moon landing] horse on another forum/message board? Maybe you do already. It just seems DIF members are on the whole a clued-up bunch, and with the information available, you're never going to convince them to ignore facts, logic and truth, and start believing your fairytale bullshit.
Yes, I would be better off trying to convince reasonable logical people with critical thinking skills.

Quote:
I just don't agree with you, that's all. But fair play to you on being consistent and persistent. I'll bow out of this thread and watch with interest from the sidelines.
You'll cowardly bow out without presenting any facts or logic? I will blow any of your "facts" out of the water and no matter what, whatever, you will almost certainly never accept anything that contradicts them. The Apollo "hoax" is as dead as a dodo, only people who haven't seen the endless debunks entertain it and totally ignore frightening levels of evidence.

Facts.....842lbs of peer reviewed rocks and soil, including 3metre core samples just for starters.

Now THAT is exactly what you just accused me of.

Last edited by truegroup; 09-03-2016 at 02:13 PM.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:14 PM   #57
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
Well, after taking this still of the moon passing in front of the Earth, I would love to know what is causing that shadow on the moon, and why there is a jagged dark edge around the moon (to start with!)...

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO ENLARGE

FFS, go find one of the ON TOPIC threads detailing all of that.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:40 PM   #58
rigsby

Quote:
Joker!

Show me some logic and facts!

Yes, I would be better off trying to convince reasonable logical people with critical thinking skills.

You'll cowardly bow out without presenting any facts or logic? I will blow any of your "facts" out of the water and no matter what, whatever, you will almost certainly never accept anything that contradicts them. The Apollo "hoax" is as dead as a dodo, only people who haven't seen the endless debunks entertain it and totally ignore frightening levels of evidence.

Facts.....842lbs of peer reviewed rocks and soil, including 3metre core samples just for starters.

Now THAT is exactly what you just accused me of.
Haha, oh your passion amuses me so. Either (a) you're getting paid to do this, (b) you're a nutter, or (c) you've been properly hoodwinked and brainwashed.

To be perfectly fair, the onus is on you/NASA to offer up some credible proof (operative word here is 'credible'), not on us (the awake portion of mankind) to disprove the moon landing assertion.

As my script above points out, NASA claims men landed on the moon. They show faked images, however, and the supposed astronauts could not - and cannot - support the claim.

So all we have is (a) the claim itself, (b) a fraudulent attempt to support that claim with fake images, and (c) the laws of physics which would prevent the initial claim from ever being possible.

Let me see... NASA makes an impossible claim, lies about it, fakes the proof (!), and yet you still believe it. As I said at the outset, you're presumably either getting paid, a nutter, or utterly delusional.

But do keep going, it's entertaining.
Old 09-03-2016, 03:31 PM   #59
the worm that returned

Quote:
FFS, go find one of the ON TOPIC threads detailing all of that.
Hey, I didn't post the video, I just took a still from it. It relates to the moon, allegedly but even you must admit that that is a rather odd video for NASA to release.
Old 09-03-2016, 03:47 PM   #60
rigsby

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
Hey, I didn't post the video, I just took a still from it. It relates to the moon, allegedly but even you must admit that that is a rather odd video for NASA to release.
The mood truegroup is in, why, he would probably disagree with you, even if you were actually in agreement with him!