Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 13-04-2016, 10:10 AM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
Now cheap ICE from china is wrecking havoc in western communities.

quite ironic
yeah and they introduced cheap gin to destroy white british workers leading to a drink culture that is still plaguing us today

things got so bad that contempoirary artist hogarth made etchings of the social degredation that resulted from the influx of large amounts of cheap gin for the impoverished british workers

The situation finally drew the attention of the authorities with the notorious 'ripper' murders which drew the attention of the well to do to the social degredation in the east end of london. Improvements were made just in time to provide conscript soldiers to be cannon fodder in the forst world war

Prior to the cheap gin influx britain had coffee houses that were hotbeds of ideas and radical politics.

Gin Alley:

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-04-2016 at 10:12 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 01:39 PM   #22
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
yeah and they introduced cheap gin to destroy white british workers leading to a drink culture that is still plaguing us today

things got so bad that contempoirary artist hogarth made etchings of the social degredation that resulted from the influx of large amounts of cheap gin for the impoverished british workers

The situation finally drew the attention of the authorities with the notorious 'ripper' murders which drew the attention of the well to do to the social degredation in the east end of london. Improvements were made just in time to provide conscript soldiers to be cannon fodder in the forst world war

Prior to the cheap gin influx britain had coffee houses that were hotbeds of ideas and radical politics.

Gin Alley:

ahh interesting. When did rum come out then? that too had a particularly bad effect on society too. definitely in Australia it did. Was said to be akin to heroin but messier
Old 13-04-2016, 02:12 PM   #23
grandmasterp
Banned

Our government was dealing opium years ago. We fought two wars with China to protect the trade...
Check out 'The Opium Wars' online...
"The Chinese imperial governed had long prohibited the drug except for medicinal use, the "British Hong" (companies such as Dent, Jardine, and Matheson authorized to operate in Canton) bought cheaply produced opium in the Begal and Malwa (princely) districts under the auspices of the British East India Company, the number 150 lb. chests of the narcotic being imported rising from 9,708 in 1820 to 35,445 in 1835. With the British government's 1833 cancellation of the trade monopoly enjoyed by the East India Company, cheap opium flooded the market."
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Our government was dealing opium years ago. We fought two wars with China to protect the trade...
"The Chinese imperial governed had long prohibited the drug except for medicinal use, the "British Hong" (companies such as Dent, Jardine, and Matheson authorized to operate in Canton) bought cheaply produced opium in the Begal and Malwa (princely) districts under the auspices of the British East India Company, the number 150 lb. chests of the narcotic being imported rising from 9,708 in 1820 to 35,445 in 1835. With the British government's 1833 cancellation of the trade monopoly enjoyed by the East India Company, cheap opium flooded the market."
yes GMP we are all aware of how long the freemasonic imperialists have been using gunboat diplomacy for

and as they weakened the chinese with opium they poisoned the british people with cheap gin and caused famine in scotland and ireland and drove people there off their land
Old 13-04-2016, 02:20 PM   #25
grandmasterp
Banned

A leopard doesn't change its spots. There's money and power in the drugs trade, governments like money and power so it's no surprise that the CIA was allegedly dealing in drugs.
Plus ca change.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:22 PM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
A leopard doesn't change its spots. There's money and power in the drugs trade, governments like money and power so it's no surprise that the CIA was allegedly dealing in drugs.
Plus ca change.
oh i guess its alright then?

forget democracy folks....according to gmp its ok for our governments to trade in drugs. nothing to see here folks...business as usual...

The CIA black ops side is the militant wing of the CFR. This means it works for the globalists who work outside democracy to try and sabotage democracy in order to replace it with a world government police state. they run drugs to make money for their black ops so that they don't need to answer democratically to the US public. They then create death squads who murder people around the world

personally i think the US public should be up in arms about that

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-04-2016 at 02:24 PM.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:27 PM   #27
grandmasterp
Banned

Where did I say it was right?
IMO it stinks, all I said was that it has been going on for years.
Which it has.
Maybe the reason it hasn't led to mass protests is that a lot of people quite like drugs, gin, rum and the like.
Governments do enjoy a slightly mellow populace.
Anybody whacked off their face on hooch or recreational phamaceuticals is less likely to staff the barticades than someone who is reasonably alert.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 13-04-2016 at 02:31 PM.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:43 PM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Where did I say it was right?
IMO it stinks, all I said was that it has been going on for years.
Which it has.
Maybe the reason it hasn't led to mass protests is that a lot of people quite like drugs, gin, rum and the like.
Governments do enjoy a slightly mellow populace.
Anybody whacked off their face on hooch or recreational phamaceuticals is less likely to staff the barticades than someone who is reasonably alert.
so we are exposing their game here...it is all part of this thing being called 'the awakening' gmp....where people become consciously aware of the tactics that have been used against them by the powers that be. once a person is consciously aware of such things they can make a free will choice how they want to engage with that reality

"Give my people plenty of beer, good beer, and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them."– Queen Victoria

Austerity is used to financially crush people, drugs are used to physically crush them, pop culture is used to spiritually crush them and miss-education is used to mentally crush them. This is all why some of us are saying we need to be considering other options now as a society

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-04-2016 at 02:44 PM.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:49 PM   #29
grandmasterp
Banned

Public parks are another.
Paid for by Victorian industrialists so that the workers would spend time in pleasant surroundings rather than staging revolutions.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:52 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Public parks are another.
Paid for by Victorian industrialists so that the workers would spend time in pleasant surroundings rather than staging revolutions.
'philanthropy' has been a way to prevent revolution after 'robber barons' hoarded so much wealth it threatened to tip over the apple cart altogether

historically speaking we are now reaching another of those moments where the top 1% hold so much wealth it is threatening to tip the entire system off its pivot
Old 13-04-2016, 02:58 PM   #31
grandmasterp
Banned

"They hang the man, and flog the woman, That steals the goose from off the common; But let the greater villain loose, That steals the common from the goose."
( Old union ditty)
Old 13-04-2016, 02:59 PM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
"They hang the man, and flog the woman, That steals the goose from off the common; But let the greater villain loose, That steals the common from the goose."
( Old union ditty)
kill a person and you are a murderer, kill a million and you are a conqueror etc
Old 20-04-2016, 12:48 AM   #33
raburgeson

They seem to have stopped loosing planes. I have a feeling that NAFTA has something to do with that. If you live around a NAFTA highway keep an eye out. They have these drive through electronic signals. It is likely that it is much easier to haul it in by truck. No, they control it to keep the price up. There is a war on drugs that are not handled through them.

That is like the farce, medical pot is legalized. They still control it. Take it out of their hands by insisting that it can be used for recreation, then a doctor cannot deny you treatment. They get big kick backs from Big Pharma. It is in their interest and not yours that they do deny you this treatment. 80% of the people taking pot oil stop taking Big Pharma concoctions. Look that up on the net.

Last edited by raburgeson; 20-04-2016 at 12:54 AM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 07:58 PM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

From DI's headlines:

The clip speaks about the US government cutting deals with Pablo Escobar

Old 25-05-2016, 08:38 PM   #35
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Yep..And guess who were the first mass produce and market Heroin, Nazi IG farben subsidiary Bayer, yep one and the same soon to be Monsanto..
Yep and children were the target of their marketing..Cough syrup for kids..

Its debatable if any less addictive or harmful to what they pushing on kids these days..

I am sure there was/is an international conspiracy where they made it illegal so people would want the shite and they could get more $ for it , tax free..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 02:34 AM   #36
Cryptoverse

here are some quotes I have gathered about the CIA:

"An intelligence service is the ideal vehicle for a conspiracy."
~Allen Dulles, the first civilian Director of Central Intelligence and its longest-serving director to date.

"Well, it's not a War on Drugs. It's a War on People. Consider this: Joseph McNamara, a former chief of San Jose from the Hoover Institute at Stanford University, published some really telling figures. In 1972, when Richard Nixon started the War on Drugs, the annual federal budget allocation was 110 million dollars a year for enforcement. In fiscal year 2000, 28 years later, the budget allocation was 17 billion dollars a year, and yet, in the year 2000, there are more drugs in this country, they are cheaper, and they are more potent than they were in 1972. That has to tell you that there's some other agenda going on here."
~Mike Ruppert (Wall Street, CIA and the Global Drug Trade)

"In my 30-year history in the Drug Enforcement Administration and related agencies, the major targets of my investigations almost invariably turned out to be working for the CIA."
~Dennis Dayle, former chief of DEA CENTAC

"There is no question in my mind that people affiliated with, on the payroll of, and carrying the credentials of,the CIA were involved in drug trafficking while involved in support of the contras."
—Senator John Kerry, The Washington Post (1996).

"For decades, the CIA, the Pentagon, and secret organizations like Oliver North's Enterprise have been supporting and protecting the world's biggest drug dealers.... The Contras and some of their Central Americanallies ... have been documented by DEA as supplying ... at least 50 percent of our national cocaine consumption. They were the main conduit to the United States for Colombian cocaine during the 1980's. The rest of the drug supply ... came from other CIA-supported groups, such as DFS (the Mexican CIA) ... other groups and/or individuals like Manual Noriega."
~Michael Levine, The Big White Lie: The CIA and the Cocaine/Crack Epidemic

"I believe that elements working for the CIA were involved in bringing drugs into the country," "I know specifically that some of the CIA contract workers, meaning some of the pilots, in fact were bringing drugs into the U.S. and landing some of these drugs in government air bases. And I know so because I was told by someo f these pilots that in fact they had done that."
–Retired DEA agent Hector Berrellez on PBS Frontline. Berrellez was a supervisory agent on the Enrique Camarena murder investigation

"Whites probably consumed more cocaine than African Americans, but they consumed powder. And what we saw was a deliberate effort by the Agency or Agency-related organisations to make sure that the large quantities of the cocaine, and the high-quality cocaine, got into the inner cities like Los Angeles. It was protected. And that's what I saw with the LAPD. I saw the hands-on working relationship, the interface between local police departments and the CIA."
~Mike Ruppert (Wall Street, CIA and the Global Drug Trade)

"In examining the CIA's past and present use of the U.S. media, the Committee finds two reasons for concern. The first is the potential, inherent in covert media operations, for manipulating or incidentally misleading the American public."
~Frank Church

"Let's remember, the CIA's job is to go out and create wars."
~Jesse Ventura

"Yes, I could be rendered by the CIA. I could have people come after me. Or any of the third-party partners. They work closely with a number of other nations. Or they could pay off the Triads. Any of their agents or assets,"
~Edward Snowden

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature such as self preservation?"
(CIA Document, Project ARTICHOKE, MORI ID 144686, 1952)

"I have put thousands of Americans away for tens of thousands of years for less evidence for conspiracy with less evidence than is available against Ollie North and CIA people. . . . I personally was involved in a deep-cover case that went to the top of the drug world in three countries. The CIA killed it."
~Former DEA Agent Michael Levine CNBC-TV, October 8, 1996

"The connections piled up quickly. Contra planes flew north to the U.S., loaded with cocaine, then returned laden with cash. All under the protective umbrella of the United States Government. My informants were perfectly placed: one worked with the Contra pilots at their base, while another moved easily among the Salvadoran military officials who protected the resupply operation. They fed me the names of Contra pilots. Again and again, those names showed up in the DEA database as documented drug traffickers.

When I pursued the case, my superiors quietly and firmly advised me to move on to other investigations."

~Former DEA Agent Celerino Castillo
Powder Burns, 1992

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."
~William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

"I really take great exception to the fact that 1,000 kilos came in, funded by U.S. taxpayer money." — DEA official Anabelle Grimm, during a 1993 interview on a CBS-TV "60 Minutes" segment entitled "The CIA's Cocaine."
The 1991 CIA drug-smuggling event Ms. Grimm described was later found to be much larger. A Florida grand jury and the Wall Street Journal reported it to involve as much as 22 tons.

"In order to survive, nations need strong intelligence services. But the idea that the CIA is primarily an intelligence-gathering operation is itself one of the agency's greatest propaganda triumphs.
Despite its name, the Central Intelligence Agency's main purpose is, and has always been, carrying out covert operations involving economic warfare, rigged elections, assassinations and even genocide.
The CIA is also expert at distorting intelligence to justify its own goals, and this "disinformation" leads to dangerous illusions among our policymakers. But covert operations are its life's blood.
The litany of illegal, murderous CIA activity is enough to chill the bones of anyone who cares about liberty and justice.
As long as the CIA exists, our government can break any law it chooses in the name of national security."

~The CIAs Greatest Hits by Mark Zepezauer

“In a June 25, 2010, Washington Post article, the CIA acknowledged officially
discussing the creation of a video of a fake Saddam Hussein having sex with a
teenage boy in order to discredit him in the eyes of the Iraqi people. Evidently,
the Agency did create a video of a fake Osama Bin Laden drinking liquor
around a campfire with his cronies, bragging about their conquests of young
boys. The article quoted an anonymous former CIA officer “chuckling” at the
memory, and declaring that the actors used in the video were drawn from
“some of us darker-skinned employees.” These ridiculous clandestine ideas
brought to mind the childish efforts to assassinate Fidel Castro forty years earlier.”

~Donald Jeffries, Hidden History: An Exposé of Modern Crimes, Conspiracies, and Cover-Ups in American Politics

"We live in a dirty and dangerous world ... There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows."

~1988 speech by Washington Post owner Katharine Graham at CIA Headquarters

"We have indeed been contacted — perhaps even visited — by extraterrestrial beings. And the US government — in collusion with the other national powers of Earth — is determined to keep this information from the public.”
~Ex-CIA Veteran Victor Marchetti

Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 07:33 AM   #37
jkick

It's all on record, up to 1996 at least:

INTELLIGENCE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR FISCAL YEAR 1999 (House of Representatives - May 07, 1998)

A Tangled Web: A History of CIA Complicity in Drug International Trafficking

Institute for Policy Studies

WORLD WAR II

The Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), the CIA's parent and sister organizations, cultivate relations with the leaders of the Italian Mafia, recruiting heavily from the New York and Chicago underworlds, whose members, including Charles `Lucky' Luciano, Meyer Lansky, Joe Adonis, and Frank Costello, help the agencies keep in touch with Sicilian Mafia leaders exiled by Italian dictator Benito Mussolini. Domestically, the aim is to prevent sabotage on East Coast ports, while in Italy the goal is to gain intelligence on Sicily prior to the allied invasions and to suppress the burgeoning Italian Communist Party. Imprisoned in New York, Luciano earns a pardon for his wartime service and is deported to Italy, where he proceeds to build his heroin empire, first by diverting supplies from the legal market, before developing connections in Lebanon and Turkey that supply morphine base to labs in Sicily. The OSS and ONI also work closely with Chinese gangsters who control vast supplies of opium, morphine and heroin, helping to establish the third pillar of the post-world War II heroin trade in the Golden Triangle, the border region of Thailand, Burma, Laos and China's Yunnan Province.

In its first year of existence, the CIA continues U.S. intelligence community's anti-communist drive. Agency operatives help the Mafia seize total power in Sicily and it sends money to heroin-smuggling Corsican mobsters in Marseille to assist in their battle with Communist unions for control of the city's docks. By 1951, Luciano and the Corsicans have pooled their resources, giving rise to the notorious `French Connection' which would dominate the world heroin trade until the early 1970s. The CIA also recruits members of organized crime gangs in Japan to help ensure that the country stays in the non-communist world. Several years later, the Japanese Yakuza emerges as a major source of methamphetamine in Hawaii.

Chinese Communist revolution causes collapse of drug empire allied with U.S. intelligence community, but a new one quickly emerges under the command of Nationalist (KMT) General Li Mi, who flees Yunnan into eastern Burma. Seeking to rekindle anticommunist resistance in China, the CIA provides arms, ammunition and other supplies to the KMT. After being repelled from China with heavy losses, the KMT settles down with local population and organizes and expands the opium trade from Burma and Northern Thailand. By 1972, the KMT controls 80 percent of the Golden Triangle's opium trade.

The CIA launches Project Bluebird to determine whether certain drugs might improve its interrogation methods. This eventually leads CIA head Allen Dulles, in April 1953, to institute a program for `covert use of biological and chemical materials' as part of the agency's continuing efforts to control behavior. With benign names such as Project Artichoke and Project Chatter, these projects continue through the 1960s, with hundreds of unwitting test subjects given various drugs, including LSD.

In support of the U.S. war in Vietnam, the CIA renews old and cultivates new relations with Laotian, Burmese and Thai drug merchants, as well as corrupt military and political leaders in Southeast Asia. Despite the dramatic rise of heroin production, the agency's relations with these figures attracts little attention until the early 1970s.

Manuel Antonio Noriega goes on the CIA payroll. First recruited by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency in 1959, Noriega becomes an invaluable asset for the CIA when he takes charge of Panama's intelligence service after the 1968 military coup, providing services for U.S. covert operations and facilitating the use of Panama as the center of U.S. intelligence gathering in Latin America. In 1976, CIA Director George Bush pays Noriega $110,000 for his services, even though as early as 1971 U.S. officials agents had evidence that he was deeply involved in drug trafficking. Although the Carter administration suspends payments to Noriega, he returns to the U.S. payroll when President Reagan takes office in 1981. The general is rewarded handsomely for his services in support of Contras forces in Nicaragua during the 1980s, collecting $200,000 from the CIA in 1986 alone.

MAY 1970

A Christian Science Monitor correspondent reports that the CIA `is cognizant of, if not party to, the extensive movement of opium out of Laos,' quoting one charter pilot who claims that `opium shipments get special CIA clearance and monitoring on their flights southward out of the country.' At the time, some 30,000 U.S. service men in Vietnam are addicted to heroin.

The full story of how Cold War politics and U.S. covert operations fueled a heroin boom in the Golden Triangle breaks when Yale University doctoral student Alfred McCoy publishes his ground-breaking study, The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia. The CIA attempts to quash the book.

Thai national Puttapron Khramkhruan is arrested in connection with the seizure of 59 pounds of opium in Chicago. A CIA informant on narcotics trafficking in northern Thailand, he claims that agency had full knowledge
of his actions. According to the U.S. Justice Department, the CIA quashed the case because it may `prove embarrassing because of Mr. Khramkhruans's involvement with CIA activities in Thailand, Burma, and elsewhere.'

JUNE 1975

Mexican police, assisted by U.S. drug agents, arrest Alberto Sicilia Falcon, whose Tijuana-based operation was reportedly generating $3.6 million a week from the sale of cocaine and marijuana in the United States. The Cuban exile claims he was a CIA protege, trained as part of the agency's anti-Castro efforts, and in exchange for his help in moving weapons to certain groups in Central America, the CIA facilitated his movement of drugs. In 1974, Sicilia's top aide, Jose Egozi, a CIA-trained intelligence officer and Bay of Pigs veteran, reportedly lined up agency support for a right-wing plot to overthrow the Portuguese government. Among the top Mexican politicians, law enforcement and intelligence officials from whom Sicilia enjoyed support was Miguel Nazar Haro, head of the Direccion Federal de Seguridad (DFS), who the CIA admits was its `most important source in Mexico and Central America.' When Nazar was linked to a multi-million-dollar stolen car ring several years later, the CIA intervenes to prevent his indictment in the United States.

APRIL 1978

Soviet-backed coup in Afghanistan sets stage for explosive growth in Southwest Asian heroin trade. New Marxist regime undertakes vigorous anti-narcotics campaign aimed at suppressing poppy production, triggering a revolt by semi-autonomous tribal groups that traditionally raised opium for export. The CIA-supported rebel Mujahedeen begins expanding production to finance their insurgency. Between 1982 and 1989, during which time the CIA ships billions of dollars in weapons and other aid to guerrilla forces, annual opium production in Afghanistan increases to about 800 tons from 250 tons. By 1986, the State Department admits that Afghanistan is `probably the world's largest producer of opium for export' and `the poppy source for a majority of the Southwest Asian heroin found in the United States.' U.S. officials, however, fail to take action to curb production. Their silence not only serves to maintain public support for the Mujahedeen, it also smooths relations with Pakistan, whose leaders, deeply implicated in the heroin trade, help channel CIA support to the Afghan rebels.

[Page: H2956]

JUNE 1980

Despite advance knowledge, the CIA fails to halt members of the Bolivian militaries, aide by the Argentine counterparts, from staging the so-called `Cocaine Coup,' according to former DEA agent Michael Levine. In fact, the 25-year DEA veteran maintains the agency actively abetted cocaine trafficking in Bolivia, where government official who sought to combat traffickers faced `torture and death at the hands of CIA-sponsored paramilitary terrorists under the command of fugitive Nazi war criminal (also protected by the CIA) Klaus Barbie.

FEBRUARY 1985

DEA agent Enrique `Kiki' Camerena is kidnapped and murder in Mexico. DEA, FBI and U.S. Customs Service investigators accuse the CIA of stonewalling during their investigation. U.S. authorities claim the CIA is more interested in protecting its assets, including top drug trafficker and kidnapping principal Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo. (In 1982, the DEA learned that Felix Gallardo was moving $20 million a month through a single Bank of America account, but it could not get the CIA to cooperate with its investigation.) Felix Gallardo's main partner is Honduran drug lord Juan Ramon Matta Ballesteros, who began amassing his $2-billion fortune as a cocaine supplier to Alberto Sicilia Falcon. (see June 1985) Matta's air transport firm, SETCO, receives $186,000 from the U.S. State Department to fly `humanitarian supplies' to the Nicaraguan Contras from 1983 to 1985. Accusations that the CIA protected some of Mexico's leading drug traffickers in exchange for their financial support of the Contras are leveled by government witnesses at the trials of Camarena's accused killers.

JANUARY 1988

Deciding that he has outlived his usefulness to the Contra cause, the Reagan Administration approves an indictment of Noriega on drug charges. By this time, U.S. Senate investigators had found that `the United States had received substantial information about criminal involvement of top Panamanian officials for nearly twenty years and done little to respond.'

APRIL 1989

The Senate Subcommittee on Terrorism, Narcotics and International Communications, headed by Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts, issues its 1,166-page report on drug corruption in Central America and the Caribbean. The subcommittee found that `there was substantial evidence of drug smuggling through the war zone on the part of individuals Contras, Contra suppliers, Contra pilots, mercenaries who worked with the Contras supporters throughout the region.' U.S. officials, the subcommittee said, `failed to address the drug issue for fear of jeopardizing the war efforts against Nicaragua.' The investigation also reveals that some `senior policy makers' believed that the use of drug money was `a perfect solution to the Contras' funding problems.'

JANUARY 1993

Honduran businessman Eugenio Molina Osorio is arrested in Lubbock Texas for supplying $90,000 worth of cocaine to DEA agents. Molina told judge he is working for CIA to whom he provides political intelligence. Shortly after, a letter from CIA headquarters is sent to the judge, and the case is dismissed. `I guess we're all aware that they [the CIA] do business in a different way than everybody else,' the judge notes. Molina later admits his drug involvement was not a CIA operation, explaining that the agency protected him because of his value as a source for political intelligence in Honduras.

NOVEMBER 1996

Former head of the Venezuelan National Guard and CIA operative Gen. Ramon Gullien Davila is indicted in Miami on charges of smuggling as much as 22 tons of cocaine into the United States. More than a ton of cocaine was shipped into the country with the CIA's approval as part of an undercover program aimed at catching drug smugglers, an operation kept secret from other U.S. agencies.

http://fas.org/irp/congress/1998_cr/980507-l.htm
jkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 09:23 AM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

The CIA black ops half (the non-analyst side) is merely the military wing of the CFR-Chatham house, rothschild round table group

It recruits from bloodline families who cut their occult teeth in exclusive orders such as the skull and bones, the wolfs head and the scroll and key

Those bloodline families are blood tied to the old money families in europe ie the 'black nobility' who are the aristocratic families with close ties to the vatican

Their aim is to enslave the entire world under a totalitarian, police-state, world government that they will control

The Bush family is an obvious example:

Old 11-07-2016, 01:42 PM   #39
truth seeker 09

Default Bush and Reagan let drugs flow free to US from Nicaragua

Ex-dealer:

Bush and Reagan let drugs flow free to US from Nicaragua

"Freeway" Ricky Ross, a former US street legend, who as a drug dealer was once responsible for flooding California's streets with most of its hard drugs, spoke with RT about his activism against drugs. After making up to US$2 million a day and then spending 20 years in prison, Ross started from scratch and is now trying to make a difference by keeping kids from following into his footsteps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-kLt9l2cQg
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 08:13 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The CIA are involved in the global drug trade

The CIA are the military wing of the CFR (council on foreign relations) who are the main public face of the nwo corporate network seeking to build a one world, totalitarian government

I've been watching the 'narcos' series recently and it raises some interesting points. The 'war on drugs' it says had a lot to do with the fact that because of the drug trade dollars were flooding out of the US.....

......This in fact features in the series 'narcos' where an attempted assassination occurs of a columbian leader. The leader gets a tip off and does not go on the plane and survives. Except in the series the bombing is blamed on druglord Pablo Escobar

This got me thinking about that event though. Is it not just as likely that the CIA blew up the plane because the fallout of the event was that the hearts of the public hardened against escobar and the government then took harsher actions against him
In series 3 there is another bombing which is then blamed on escobar which he did not claim credit for which then turned public opinion against him. Once again....could that have been a CIA contrived false flag?

Did the CIA want to end the flow of drugs or gain control of it for themselves?

Narcos season 2: Pablo Escobar’s son says Netflix show is 'insulting' and lists 28 historical errors

Sebastian Marroquin authored Pablo Escobar: My Father

Jack Shepherd
@JackJShepherd
Sunday 11 September 2016

The second season of Narcos finally reached Netflix little over a week ago, receiving critical praise; the streaming service commissioning a third and fourth season soon after.

However, Pablo Escobar’s son has criticised the show's depiction of events, listing off 28 inaccuracies while also calling it ‘insulting’.

read on here: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7236836.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-09-2016 at 08:42 PM.