Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 27-12-2018, 08:49 PM   #61
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
USA might lead the world in many things but that is no recommendation to blindly follow suit though Canada with it's large open borders with the US might be expected to do so and even then it will take some time for City, State and the Canadian government to integrate it into workable legislation.

One downside of legalizing all drugs is the open opportunity for foreigh goverments (or criminal gangs operating out of foreign countries) to completely flood a country with very cheap drugs and it's also open to question whether such a course will automatically improve crime statistics. Canada currently has a population of around 35 million and NZ less that 5 million so predictions as to the effect on the UK if it went down that road might not be straightforward.
There is evidence from the U.S. showing a reduction in violent crime https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...111/ecoj.12521 Legalising all drugs should improve things even further.
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 08:53 PM   #62
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
There is evidence from the U.S. showing a reduction in violent crime https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...111/ecoj.12521 Legalising all drugs should improve things even further.
And car accidents are down in Colorado too.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 07:54 AM   #63
serpentine

[QUOTE=berten60;1063052883]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeee 2008 View Post

Amusing how you (jakeee 2008) misquote Jake Ball :
"Marijuana turns people into neighbours and communities."

Whilst mental illness is a bit difficult to quantify, bearing in mind most people are walking around in a perception bubble of their own, actual deaths from drug use are good hard facts. All that's needed is a autopsy and some chemical analysis.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/51...-worsen-evolve

The British interests selling opiods to China were well aware what they were doing.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 04:59 AM   #64
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
Well I was born a psychopath and a moron, so maybe that's what happened. It made me totally normal instead.

I agree let's wait a while for the statistics to come back. You will be surprised.

And honestly I think it's mindbogglingly that advocating free use of a plant is viewed as propaganda on here. Tptb have literally been using propaganda for at least 80 years in an effort to demonize cannabis. They even declared war on it.
But guess what..... The plant won.

So fuck you guys for continuing the propaganda on a site discussing conspiracy and the likes. You should know better.
And some of the conspiracy theories? If thats the result of that drug then it's a shut case.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 05:07 AM   #65
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Exactly

Also don't forget you cannabis haters,
that the owner of this site
promotes personal choice and freedom.
That means it is up to YOU whether you wish
to take or not to take a certain substance or plant.

By the way those cannabis haters rant & rave against weed,
one would think they are afraid that once it is legal,someone
will break down their front door and stuff the stuff (Lol !) down their throats.
When a thing is legal,that does not mean it automatically
becomes mandatory or enforced...
I did exercise my right to take that particular substance. It was good for a while and then I did what the authorities said. I went harder. I now exercise my right to oppose the drug and everything it stands for. Since it is a symbol of some bulshit freedom idea.

No I'm not afraid. People can't even handle alcohol. Which most cannabis advocates condemn. So yeah, lets legalise another drug.

You mention the owner of the site. So do I. We're at square one. Give me something to change my mind.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:17 AM   #66
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Ole Nixon declared War on Drugs and the jail population went from 100 to 800 per 100,000 population.

Declaring war on drugs created millions of jobs to arrest, prosecute, judge, jail, feed and manufacture barb wire etc. Its very good for business of milking the Herd.

The British Penal Colony Mindset of Slaves and Marks of the Beast is promoted by morons who want to make a Medicinal Herb an Object of War.

There will always be Morons on both sides. And some of these Morons will actually have a case. It doesnt make them "right". They wish to penalize you for free will. So they are Wrong Morons and there's no getting away from that.

So Bush came along and Declared the War on Terror, which essentially is war on mankind. So they created an industry not on incarceration but on maiming and killing.

So the Military Killing Complex can send pentagoons into Smackghanistan to guard the opium so production could increase 10 fold the year after Bush declared war on Terror.

They NEED DRUGS and TERROR as they go hand in hand with more things being ILLEGAL so the Business of Milking the Herd can be profitable.

The only answer is to Legalise all Drugs and end the business of jailing people as the business of Population control.

Its much better to let them rot in council flats smoking in front of their children than to put them in jail and send Military Killing Goons to keep the supply of Crimes statistics on the up and up.

Unless this is all a plan for a subversive war on Whitie.
MEDICINAL HERB being the operative words.

But we're talking about the legalisation of a drug for enjoyment. It has it's drawbacks.

I was one of those goons you mention. Not that simple I'm afraid. And I loaded no drugs or guarded any fields. I suspect it may be the same reason the mafia helped one side over the other in WW2. As I say not that simple.

However, I suspect you are correct, and agree otherwise.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:36 AM   #67
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadrati View Post
I did exercise my right to take that particular substance. It was good for a while and then I did what the authorities said. I went harder. I now exercise my right to oppose the drug and everything it stands for. Since it is a symbol of some bulshit freedom idea.

No I'm not afraid. People can't even handle alcohol. Which most cannabis advocates condemn. So yeah, lets legalise another drug.

You mention the owner of the site. So do I. We're at square one. Give me something to change my mind.
You went "Harder",that was YOUR choice,don't blame cannabis for that.
This is about freedom of personal choice AND taking responsibility for it.
And,yes, I do mention the owner of this site,who also advocates this principle.

And oppose cannabis all you like but...
Why would i bother with someone out to limit other people's freedom of choice,
and being proud of it.

Last edited by berten60; 03-01-2019 at 07:09 AM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 01:18 AM   #68
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
You went "Harder",that was YOUR choice,don't blame cannabis for that.
This is about freedom of personal choice AND taking responsibility for it.
And,yes, I do mention the owner of this site,who also advocates this principle.

And oppose cannabis all you like but...
Why would i bother with someone out to limit other people's freedom of choice,
and being proud of it.

Yes it was my choice. But it was on an illegal market. Everyone I knew (in those days) who took all drugs started their illegal drug taking with cannabis. Now I'm wise enough to find out, whichever junkie I come across, what started their shit lives. It is ALWAYS alcohol first. Then cannabis. Don't you see?

WE CANNOT EVEN HANDLE THE ALCOHOL PROBLEM. It's obvious. And I'm impartial. I have no dog in this fight. Alcohol is as big a problem as every other drug. My drug of choice is legal. You're advocating the legalisation of something illegal.

Where then berten60? Do coke heads get a raw deal (no pun intended), do heroin addicts feel isolated?

I don't want to limit your freedom of choice. You have the same choices I do. But you want me to accept changes to my life. You want me to accept the legalisation of a drug that I KNOW has it's own problems. Legalisation is a slippery slope. Where does it end?

Unless you want to abolish government and all types of control. Then what? Anarchy? Then the strong overcome the weak? Order is made out of chaos?

Then right back where we are now. With you at the top of the tree, no doubt limiting my freedom of choice to say that drug is a disaster and should be banned.