Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 08-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #11281
lobuk

http://www.zengardner.com/suicided-joycamp/

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines

lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #11282
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post

"When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty and there is nothing to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader" - Plato

Sometimes I get so fucking sick of seeing this game being played, and also of living here in the middle of the beast (america) with all its negative vibs around us like zen gardener was talking about. But im stuck, no escape for me like he was able to do, so im just going to have to make the best of it, and try and do the right thing daily.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #11283
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Sometimes I get so fucking sick of seeing this game being played, and also of living here in the middle of the beast (america) with all its negative vibs around us like zen gardener was talking about. But im stuck, no escape for me like he was able to do, so im just going to have to make the best of it, and try and do the right thing daily.
Its just as bad here in the UK mate. The way i deal with it is to remember that we have an invisible but huge effect on everything around us. We permanently transmit and take in energy and if we are positive, loving and happy and trying to be the change that we wish to see in the world, then that has a huge impact on the energy we ourselves are permanently transmitting around us and it is a certainty that the energy will have a positive impact upon people and even animals around us without them ever even realising it.

Its like when you enter a room full of people and you can sense a great atmosphere due to the energy being transmitted in the room and it changes your mood and your day instantly. It can of course work the other way round too. The Ripple Effect.

Last edited by lobuk; 08-07-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:12 PM   #11284
lobuk

Default Oneness - individuality - differences - wisdom

Ron Van Dyke - ONENESS - INDIVIDUALITY - DIFFERENCES - WISDOM

9th July 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw-nCPJt0HU

Quote:
From comments received, I can see that there is some confusion. Questions arise. How can we be ONE, yet individuals? How can we handle differences lovingly? What is wisdom? Some have perceived that I have become Bill Ballard's enemy, as well as the unnamed lady in Canada. This is not the case. As I see it, we are simply vibrating at slightly different frequencies, which is not at all a bad thing. Actually, it is necessary that those with different functions carry their own vibration; otherwise there could be no differentiation. Individuality is a primary function of creation, with each individual contributing to the whole. The problem is that we have been programmed to compete, rather than cooperate. This creates disease and other anomalies. We are being healed or made whole as we apply the wisdom that recognizes the beauty and perfection of differences.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:13 PM   #11285
lobuk

Default Cause for Celebration - Honoring Everyday Life

Cause for Celebration
Honoring Everyday Life

July 9, 2013

by Madisyn Taylor

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2013/39180.html

Quote:
Use the good china everyday as today is all that matters.

We all know someone who keeps plastic covers on his or her couch in order to protect it. The irony is that many of these people may live their lives without ever having actually made contact with their own furniture! This is a poignant and somewhat humorous example of the human tendency to try to save things for special occasions, as if everyday life weren’t special enough to warrant the use of nice things. Many of us have had the experience of never wearing a particular piece of clothing in order to keep it nice, only to have it go out of style in the meanwhile.

It’s interesting to think of what it would mean to us if we let ourselves wear our nicest clothes and eat off the good china on a daily basis. We might be sending ourselves the message that every day we are alive is a special day and a cause for celebration, and that we are worth it. There is something uplifting about treating ourselves to the finest of what we have. It is as if we rise to the occasion when we wear our best clothes and set the table beautifully, as if for a very special guest. We are more mindful of where we place things, what we are eating, and who is with us. Using the good china, eating in the dining room, and taking the plastic off the sofa might be an invitation to be more conscious of the beauty and grace inherent in our everyday lives.

If there are things you’ve stashed away for a special occasion—a bottle of special wine, a gorgeous pair of shoes, an antique lace tablecloth—consider taking them out of their hiding places and putting them to use tonight, just because you are alive now to enjoy them, and that’s a great cause for a celebration.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #11286
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Its just as bad here in the UK mate. The way i deal with it is to remember that we have an invisible but huge effect on everything around us. We permanently transmit and take in energy and if we are positive, loving and happy and trying to be the change that we wish to see in the world, then that has a huge impact on the energy we ourselves are permanently transmitting around us and it is a certainty that the energy will have a positive impact upon people and even animals around us without them ever even realising it.

Its like when you enter a room full of people and you can sense a great atmosphere due to the energy being transmitted in the room and it changes your mood and your day instantly. It can of course work the other way round too. The Ripple Effect.

Thanks lobuk, I still beat my self up sometimes.

and what you said is a great way to approach life. Most of my life I have fought against (beating myself up) at what I felt was wrong from the powers above. But the real power is really from us at the bottom. I mean look at whats going on in egypt right now, its the mob thats really in charge ever there and the powers that be, are just doing their best to play and use both sides of the mob in order to stay in power. Same old game…And if the powers that be, fail and get replaced, historically they end getting replaced by people who do what they can to keep that same power. We are the very source of the problem, so youre right, it starts from us.

Last edited by lonestar; 09-07-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #11287
lobuk

Default The world is broken & we are here to uplift it

Ron Van Dyke - THE WORLD IS BROKEN & WE ARE HERE TO UPLIFT IT

10th July 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYkv_z3BnGA

Quote:
Yesterday, an Abraham Hicks YouTube video was posted on my Facebook wall: You're the Creator and Discoverer of you. I only listened a short while. That was enough. Esther began by saying, "We'll teach you how to think. We'll teach you how to direct your thought." She went on, you're "Not here to save a world doesn't need to be saved; and not here to uplift others that may need to be uplifted." I responded, "I do not resonate at all with the first minute and a half of this video. This is what is wrong with New Age teaching, all centered on the individual without concern for the collective. Abraham is going to teach us how to think. Yeah, right! Sorry, but I don't want to think your thoughts. I have my own, thank you very much. And I am here in service to the world to help create peace on earth and, yes, to FIX what's broken and corrupted, righting wrongs and addressing injustice." Listen for yourself: http://youtu.be/WGtQbCCN8v0. How does that make you feel?
Old 11-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #11288
lobuk

Default Your horoscope for July 11 to 17, 2013

Your horoscope for July 11 to 17, 2013

by Rose Marcus on Jul 11, 2013

http://www.straight.com/life/399001/...uly-11-17-2013

Quote:
ADDED PROTECTION AND cushioning is recommended while Mercury retrograde continues to July 20, but don’t let it stop you or you could miss out. For the rest of July, the stars set an especially propitious backdrop.

Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune are now engaged in a grand trine alignment in the element of water. That creates a harmonious flow between the planets involved. They pool resources, support, and optimize each other. No matter what we may face, this water trine makes coping and creating easier.

Mars in Cancer, beginning Saturday, will heat up the grand trine potentials and the emotional barometer through the end of the month. Next Wednesday, Jupiter brings the alignment to its first optimizing peak, which will extend through next Saturday. Jupiter is the planet of knowing and expanded knowledge, of growth and opportunity, of beliefs, truths, journeys, and mission quests. On this same day, Uranus begins retrograde, a heating-up or pressure-cooker influence that keeps response mechanisms easily triggered.

Whether event producing or not, these transits are fertile, lucrative, synchronistic, and stage setting. Take special note of insights, impressions, and information that comes your way. You could coast and get by, but know that actions can be exceptionally well-timed on Wednesday or the day before. Go by feel, not by fear, and you could open a fortuitous door.

Aries
March 19 - April 19

It’s all about how you respond to the signals and the growing needs, theirs and, more importantly, yours. Mars in Cancer, starting Saturday, mobilizes all matters to do with home, family, legacies, and the residues of the past that are still crowding the present. Wednesday’s momentum shift can remove a barrier or a question mark and thrust you a big step ahead.

Taurus
April 19 - May 20

Jupiter’s recent advance into Cancer has already put you on the move. Mars in Cancer, starting Sunday, spurs you to more resourcefulness. When it comes to navigating your way, it’s not what you know but who you know that counts. A friend, ally, sibling, or client relationship grows in importance now. Wednesday turns it around and/or brings it together for you quite well.

Gemini
May 20 - June 20

Starting Saturday, Mars will help you to get an even better handle on what offers you the best bang for your buck. Jupiter in Cancer is already gifting you with amped up inner wisdom, empathic ability, and coping skills. Tuesday and Wednesday are especially opportune for finances, professional or personal ambitions, legal dealings, and matters of the heart. Don’t snooze!

Cancer
June 20 - July 22

The sun, Jupiter, and Mercury retrograde already have you nicely juiced up. As of Saturday when Mars advances into Cancer, you’ll hit the refresh button full on. Sunday/Monday could be instigating in some unforeseen way. By Tuesday/Wednesday, it should make a lot more intuitive sense. Take action and opportunity will reveal itself. Divine timing supports you. Things can work out in a roundabout way.

Leo
July 22 - August 22

Once Mars takes a dip in Cancer you are likely to feel more interested in chilling out than making the rounds. That doesn’t necessarily mean slowing down. There’s still plenty to keep you occupied. Perhaps you have a big event, project, or move to plan for. Sunday/Monday can bring distraction or disruption. Mid week keeps you and life humming along.

Virgo
August 22 - September 22

Jupiter’s recent advance into Cancer has really opened it up for you. Over this next year, Jupiter helps to make goals more attainable. It helps to increase your profit or paycheque too. Starting Saturday, Mars in Cancer directs even more focused attention to that specific target or goal. Sunday/Monday, relationships are tricky. Tuesday/Wednesday takes you past a hurdle and onto an emotional release.

Libra
September 22 - October 22

Jupiter in Cancer keeps your sights set high and rightly so. It’s an excellent time for the big push. Although there’s still another week of Mercury retrograde left, a wonderful grand trine alignment sets a lucrative planetary support system into place. Stay goal oriented and give it your best shot. Sunday through Wednesday stirs it up. Tuesday and Wednesday, make your power play.

Scorpio
October 22 - November 21

Usually Saturn’s transit through your sign is a tough one to get through. Yes, you have heavy rocks to lift, but as a key grand trine player, Saturn in Scorpio gifts you with well-placed sway, swagger, and an advantageous edge. It will push and empower you for the rest of this year and next. Tuesday/Wednesday, you’ve got it going on in spades.

Sagittarius
November 21 - December 21

It seems you have something major on the go or at least in the initial planning stage. Starting Saturday, Mars in Cancer adds more fuel to the fortuitous grand alignment between Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune. Even though Mercury retrograde continues to Saturday, Wednesday signals the time to take that big, life-altering plunge into marriage, a family expansion, home purchase, relationship, or financial redirection.

Capricorn
December 21 - January 20

Thursday/Friday can keep you running around, but the Virgo moon makes for a productive and relatively smooth go. For the most part, the stars keep communications and relationship accords humming along. Starting Saturday, Mars adds more juice. Sunday/Monday could be a push/pull. Tuesday/Wednesday, the grand trine at peak can get it cooking, perhaps abruptly or unexpectedly so.

Aquarius
January 20 - February 18

Jupiter in Cancer has begun a potent healing, learning, and correction chapter. You can still be challenged by a work or health issue, but the grand trine in water loans you better coping skills. Tuesday onward clears the way for more workable avenues and solutions. Scout for work or talk to an official or decision maker.

Pisces
February 18 - March 19

For the most part you should feel that life is in a good flow. It will be even more so as of Saturday when Mars begins a six-week stimulus cycle. Wednesday stars are especially blessed for luck, love, travel, or social, financial, and creative opportunities. Go on instinct or impulse. It could prove to be a great move.

See www.rosemarcus.com for podcasts, more forecasts, and info on consultations.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #11289
lobuk

Default The World in a Bright Light - Grateful

The World in a Bright Light
Grateful

July 11, 2013

by Madisyn Taylor

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2013/39182.html

Quote:
There is always something to be grateful for even when life is hard and times are tough.

Everyday is a blessing, and in each moment there are many things that we can be grateful for. The world opens up to us when we live in a space of gratitude. In essence, gratitude has a snowball effect. When we are appreciative and express that gratitude, the universe glows a bit brighter and showers us with even more blessings.

There is always something to be grateful for, even when life seems hard. When times are tough, whether we are having a bad day or stuck in what may feel like an endless rut, it can be difficult to take the time to feel grateful. Yet, that is when gratitude can be most important. If we can look at our lives, during periods of challenge, and find something to be grateful for, then we can transform our realities in an instant. There are blessings to be found everywhere. When we are focusing on what is negative, our abundance can be easy to miss. Instead, choosing to find what already exists in our lives that we can appreciate can change what we see in our world. We start to notice one blessing, and then another.

When we constantly choose to be grateful, we notice that every breath is a miracle and each smile becomes a gift. We begin to understand that difficulties are also invaluable lessons. The sun is always shining for us when we are grateful, even if it is hidden behind clouds on a rainy day. A simple sandwich becomes a feast, and a trinket is transformed into a treasure. Living in a state of gratitude allows us to spread our abundance because that is the energy that we emanate from our beings. Because the world reflects back to us what we embody, the additional blessings that inevitably flow our way give us even more to be grateful for. The universe wants to shower us with blessings. The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #11290
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post
Hi sorry if I seem like I'm repeating myself but I'm going to share something with you all again that seems pretty obvious in some ways but isn't being discussed anywhere as far as I know, and my ideas have evolved a little more, so...

Calleman has a great model for mapping ever decreasing periods of time to our evolution, from the Big Bang and formation of the galaxies, solar system et cetera all the way through life, humans, technology, the Internet to pretty much here and now, as we all are familiar with presumably or we wouldn't be in this thread.

However, all that said all the dates could be shifted by 420 days without really changing anything as e.g. the dates for various forms of communication technology being developed during the 7th underworld were all pretty rough in the first place. Also if you consider all the Schrödinger's Cat kind of thinking you'll perhaps see that Calleman will have been right to some extend with a 28th October 2011 focus but the 21st December 2012 focus will also 'be there', and to cut to the chase we end up with 7 'days' and six 'nights' for a 9th underworld in that case looking like this:

1st day: 1 May to 18 May
1st night: (19 May to 5 June)
2nd day: 6 June to 23 June
2nd night: (24 June to 11 July)
3rd day: 12 July to 29 July
3rd night: (30 July to 16 August)
4th day: 17 August to 3 September
4th night: (4 September to 21 September)
5th day: 22 September to 9 October
5th night: (10 October to 27 October)
6th day: 28 October to 14 November
6th night: (15 November to 2 December)
7th day: 3 December to 20 December

This makes sense because the Mayans ended their days at sunset and 11:11am GMT would be the middle of the night i.e. small hours of 21st December so the 18 days of the 7th 'day' there would be the 18 days before 21st December i.e. 3rd December to 20th December and we then work back from there.

This strikes me as one of those things that is obvious when you see it and yet, to some extent, it also seems to me that if very few people are aware of it we might not notice much happening. That said there does seem to be a lot going on, perhaps a lot about to happen, many are aware of the 21st December date in any case and I've posted this here now so hopefully a few fans of Calleman's evolutionary approach will now be aware of this which may add up to this year, or to be precise the period starting next week on May 1st, being at least as interesting as last year.

Perhaps 'the Universe' gave us the model through Calleman but with a start date 420 days 'too early' so we'd have a dry run thinking about all this In any case if you have an understanding of the way I see things (e.g have a look at my '5d' thread) you'll see I'm not saying Calleman was wrong with his 28th October 2011 'end date', just that taking his model and meshing it with a 2012 'end date' makes at least as much sense and therefore we could see at least as much manifest according to the timetable above there as we saw based on the one which prompted this thread in the first place.

I'm not sure what to do with this from here. I might start a new thread; that would seem to make sense given that the ideas in this post conflict with the title of this one on a rather fundamental level I guess none of this really matters when you consider that "all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves"
With retrospect, you do have to laugh

So maybe 20 fold decreases in the length of 7-day-6-night-13-period-long cycles is a clue to...

Old 12-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #11291
lobuk

Default Horoscope for the Week: July 12, 2013

Horoscope for the Week: July 12, 2013

By Michael O'Connor

http://www.castlegarnews.com/lifestyles/215084571.html

Quote:

Tip of the Week:

There is something very exciting and rare in the planetary alignments now. I am referring to a Grand Trine: 3 planets each exactly 120 degrees apart creating a great triangle in the sky. Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune are the planets involved. Because these are 3 of the 5 far planets, this configuration is rare and powerful. A ‘Trine” aspect in Astrology is linked to the element of fire and is generally considered the most creative and fortunate aspect of all. At worst, when too many Trines are present in one’s natal chart, it can produce laziness and excessive self-indulgence. In this case, each planet is pivotal. Neptune in Pisces (2011 – 2026) is in honour in its own sign and represents a process of mass spiritual awakening for all of humanity. Saturn in Scorpio (2012 – 2015) indicates where the cut is the deepest in terms of powerful change and transformation. Jupiter in Cancer as of June 25 is in one of its most auspicious sign placements. This cycle lasts for 1 year. For this reason, its influence is extra important right now. It will synchronize with mass emotional expression and sentiment. The recent uprising with mass emotional expression and appeal for democracy in Egypt is a good example. Jupiter will also play another key role by virtue of the fact that it will activate the ongoing Square aspect (90 degrees) between Uranus and Pluto (2011 – 2016). In that configuration, it will contribute to a T-Square, which is a very powerful and charged energy pattern that produces change. The apex planet is where the energy is released and in this case it is Uranus in Aries. The impact of that aspect will become evident starting this month and especially in August and remain potent until April 2014. More on that next week, stay tuned!

Aries (Mar 21 – Apr 20)

Some big activations close to home will be evident now. It is yet another chapter in a series which will continue for many months and altogether indicative of a veritable metamorphosis. This change will likely impact the way you look as well as your overall outlook. Focusing to participate to direct this flow positively is ideal and important.

Taurus (Apr 20 – May 21)

The time has come to lay a firmer foundation for the future. You want to extend your scope to encompass a larger vision and span of time. A consequent shift in your overall mode of perception is underway. It is influencing your thoughts and feelings regarding relationships. To succeed, certain modes of thought and behaviour must change.

Gemini (May 21 – Jun 21)

A Desire to create a deeper and more reliable sense of security is on your mind. There are several areas of consideration gaining your attention. A change in your overall lifestyle is implied. Since good health is a cornerstone of security, it is a top priority. It may also be time to learn new skills for future income. Stretch your mind and your comfort zone.

Cancer (Jun 21 – Jul 22)

Your confidence levels are rising and your focus is getting sharper. You have entered a time period when you will feel inspired to advance to the next level. Doing so will require extra effort. Fortunately, the impulse and energy to do so will be available to you. Still, you must cooperate consciously. The sooner you can get started the better.

Leo (Jul 22 – Aug 23)

Change is the law and sometimes it moves at an accelerated pace, like now. It is likely that many fears are stirring within. The key to overcome them is to not only acknowledge and accept the current flow of change, but to embrace it with faith and determination. It is as though you are in a grand process of graduation. Prepare, move and act to qualify for the next stage.

Virgo (Aug 23 – Sep 22)

An expansion of your overall outreach, network and/or circle of associations is underway. The biggest issue to overcome now is a tendency to dream but not act and follow through. You are meant to be in an important learning cycle, yet unless you are proactively engaged you could suffer from lack of direction. Work the angles to blaze a trail.

Libra (Sep 22 – Oct 22)

Some fresh and fertile seeds have been planted in the garden of your public and professional life. While making good of past achievements will help, be careful not to lean on them too much. Acknowledge your will and determination to go forward with confidence that you have a lot to offer. As well, weave in a willingness to invest as necessary for future opportunities.

Scorpio (Oct 22 – Nov 21)

A potent creative cycle has begun for you. It requires that you look to the future and be willing to take new leads. Training of some kind is implied. Spiritually, your main challenge now is to be true to your core sense of individuality. A clear reflection of doing so will manifest as fresh starts in your attitude, philosophy habitual rhythms.

Sagittarius (Nov 21 – Dec 21)

You have entered a deep cycle. It already began almost a year ago and will continue for a couple more yet. It implies a deep purge and purification process. What used to be important and of value to you is steadily melting away. At best, all things spent, used and false will fall away and be replaced with new perspectives and orientations. These have likely already begun.

Capricorn (Dec 21 – Jan 19)

The returns of past efforts and investments continue to roll in. These will reflect back to you the quality of your choices. Due to current influences, increased stimulation of your most important relationships is underway. The overall tone is likely to be charged, dynamic and dramatic, perhaps even aggressive. Work within to produce outer harmony.

Aquarius (Jan 19 – Feb 19)

A big activation of change in your daily rhythm, routine and overall lifestyle continues. You feel confident that there is more that you can have and achieve. Taking key calculated risks to prove your theory is on your mind. To succeed, you may have to let go of certain things, positions, situations and perhaps people. The time has come to make your move.

Pisces (Feb 19 – Mar 20)

The time has come to expand your scope and vision to see a bigger picture. Yet, in order not to get overwhelmed by it, acknowledge yourself, your determination and resourcefulness. While you should be experiencing a steady rise in confidence, the danger is that you will scatter your focus. Aim to express yourself on a variety of fronts, yet not too many.

Michael O'Connor
www.sunstarastrology.com
[email protected]
*Affirmation*Inspiration*Vision* Strategy*
Old 12-07-2013, 10:42 AM   #11292
lobuk

Default Getting beyond mind-control & thinking 4 our self

Ron Van Dyke - GETTING BEYOND MIND-CONTROL & THINKING FOR OUR SELF

12th July 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sueNNbH4Q4U

Quote:
One of the hardest challenges of my life has been to stay true to myself despite what others say is right for me. Since I was a teenager, I have been aware that whatever group I am in, I always manage to see the inconsistencies and incongruities, which has then till now pissed people off. As the deacon asked me at 15, "Did you come here to learn or to make trouble?" I guess I came to make trouble, to push buttons and to be an iconoclast. (That's one who tears down idols.) I like what Shakespeare/Polonius said in Hamlet: "To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man." If that is true, and I believe it is, all those who can easily lie, steal and cheat others are not being true to themselves. Getting beyond group-think is surely a challenge for us all at a time when conformity is seen as a societal value, albeit, a false one. If we are going to think for ourselves, we first have to stop lying to ourselves. That's another challenge.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:43 AM   #11293
lobuk

Default Giving without Expectations

The Reciprocal Flow of Abundance
Giving without Expectations

July 12, 2013

by Madisyn Taylor

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2013/39176.html

Quote:
It is in the act of giving that we find joy, without the expectation of anything in return.

Since giving and receiving are so intimately intertwined in our lives, we often expect that we can attract abundance by simply conducting ourselves in an openhanded fashion. Yet we find ourselves wallowing in disappointment when our ample generosity is not met with the expected results. The answer to this quandary lies in the expectations that, in part, initially prompted us to give. Though our intention is likely pure, we can unintentionally mar the beautiful experience of giving by focusing on what we will eventually receive in return. When we let go of the notion that we deserve to receive gifts based on giving gifts, bounty can once again flow freely in and out of our lives.

When the gifts you give are laden down with expectations, they cease to be gifts and become units of exchange that you are, in effect, trading for some reward. Thus, the reciprocal laws of the universe err on the side of the giver who shares for the sake of sharing. You may have seen this simple truth at work in your own experience, perhaps when life’s busyness prevented you from spending too much time contemplating the results your charitable actions would ultimately have on the lives of others. It was likely then that you received the greatest gifts in return for your kindness. If you have trouble divesting yourself of your expectations, you may need to reflect upon the root of your inability to act in the true spirit of giving. Each time you make a gift, whether spiritual or tangible, ask yourself if there is something you hope to receive in return. You may be surprised to discover that you expect to be repaid with an easy life, financial windfalls, or opportunities.

To integrate this most selfless form of generosity into your life, you will have to let go of your need to be in control. Accepting that while like inevitably attracts like, it typically does so on an unobservable timetable. This can help you stop weighing the gifts you give against those you have received. Giving eventually becomes a profound joy that stands alone, separate from any and all conditions, and you will learn to appreciate the flow of reciprocal abundance as a gift in and of itself.
Old 13-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #11294
lobuk

Default Max Igan - Surviving the Matrix - July 12th, 2013

Max Igan - Surviving the Matrix - July 12th, 2013

Navigating Out of the Human Dilemma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go44pxdifg8
Old 15-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #11295
lobuk

Default Nancy Joy - The Tried and True is False

Nancy Joy - The Tried and True is False

14th July 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB-b-aTGxsU

Quote:
"The tried and true is beyond reproach. It's been tried and, of course, it's true... true because it worked. In times of change, though, most of the tried is in fact, false. False because what use to work, doesn't, at least not any longer. The nature of revolutions is that they destroy the perfect and enable the impossible. Seeking the tried and true is the wrong direction for crazy times." Seth Godin

I don't know about you, but I have found this to be so very accurate over recent years and in particularly over the past six months. With increasing frequency, many are becoming aware that ways of being and acting in this new reality we have used in the past, no longer function as they did at best, and are often down right destructive.

One example that comes to mind...the people of Cypress saved and invested for a rainy day as many do because that way was the tried and true formula. Then, out of no where, their funds are gone. Wow! They could have been dancing or creating or helping others with those funds. Perhaps we are finally discovering that we are supported as long as we are vibrating source. Think of the law of attraction, if you believe it (and most of us do at this point), why would you now think that dwelling on and creating safety for something that hasn't happened and may never happen would be a great idea? What would you be creating? The people of Cypress agreed to show us the folly of the tried and true in this instance. The people who invested life savings years back in Enron learned this too. They have gone on to create better realities out of the collapse of the old.

We are slowly creating a 'revolution" within ourselves. We are each destroying old patterns and ways of responding to life's experiences and seeking new and creative ways of living and being. I see this around me every where. Last week a couple stayed with us that auctioned off everything (They are in their 40's four years ago after a life changing event and hit the road to experience life. The have had amazing adventures and have learned so much. For the most part, they are free and happy, and when they aren't, they create something different. Now, that, although not for everyone, is exciting.

Now if something does not work, it is most likely a gift a pushing you to create a new response that does work. It goes to say, you cannot change your world or life without changing. What was once perfect creates deadness and imprisons us in an old paradigm. A new friend on my recent dolphin trip suggested that instead of hanging on to the old paradigm of "free will" we realize that limits us to be stuck in the way we "will" it to be. So, instead, free the will and catch the magic. During times of change, lines of separation become blurry and when we can no longer figure it out as once we did, we have then created the opportunity to free our will (construct of the mind) and catch the magic.

You have to admit, there are plenty of opportunities right now for all of us to join the revolution (thank you Egypt, Brazil, Spain, Greece and so on) and take down the tried and true. It no longer serves the amazing humans we are becoming. All bets are off... all old contracts cancelled. I do believe, as I mentioned last week, that we have been "reset" to zero point so now its time to revolt and demand that your mind respond to your new paradigm as creators not followers. Look at your own life right now and if you are suffering, stuck, depressed, floundering around dive into your own Tahir Square and refuse to comply. The Borg were wrong. It may be chaotic at first but then comes order. Have a great week. Destroy the perfect and enable the impossible. Catch the magic.
Old 15-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #11296
lobuk

Default Elegant Blessings - Living a Life of Grace

Elegant Blessings
Living a Life of Grace

July 15, 2013

by Madisyn Taylor

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2013/39184.html

Quote:
When we accept that we always exist in a state of grace, we are able to live our lives more graciously.

Grace exists inside of all of us and around us. It is our inner beauty that radiates outward, touching everyone we meet. It is that unseen hand that comes from the divine, raising us up when we most need it. To be able to live in a state of grace is not based on worthiness, nor is it earned through good deeds, ritual, or sacrifice. Rather it is an unearned favor, freely bestowed and available to all, that is inherent to our birthright. All we must do is open our eyes to its presence and we will find and experience grace everywhere.

Grace is in the rain bringing relief to drought-ridden farms, and the unexpected lead for the perfect job opportunity that comes from a stranger. Grace is what happens to someone when they miraculously escape injury; it is even the simple events that happen to us that we call “good luck,” like when we don’t get a parking ticket after are meter has expired. Grace resides in the love between two people, the gift or check that comes unexpectedly in the mail, the cozy comforts that make up a home, and in the acts of forgiveness we bestow upon others. It is grace that moves us to go out of our way to help a stranger. In music, a grace note is the pause between notes that is so important to the pacing of a song. Grace is the state we are in when we are doing nothing but just being who we are.

When we accept that we always exist in a state of grace, we are able to live our lives more graciously. Knowing we are graced gives us hope, makes us more generous, and allows us to trust that we are taken care of even when we are going through difficult times. Grace is our benevolence of heart, and our generosity of spirit. Grace is unconditional love and the beauty that is our humanity. When we know that we are blessed with grace, we can’t help but want to live our lives in harmony.
Old 15-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #11297
lobuk

Default Ron Van Dyke - SILENCE IS ACQUIESCENCE

Ron Van Dyke - SILENCE IS ACQUIESCENCE

15th July 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQm5wb6PVOQ

Quote:
I guess it's time to move a bit away from personal-life insights and share my perspective on weightier matters related to living in this world. Many so-called spiritual people take pride in not getting involved in politics and other affairs of the world. Some claim to be living in 5D reality, making them "not part of the system" at all. Whether they realize it or not, their silence is a vote to maintain the status quo, which is a domination system of human slavery conducted through the debt-based financial system. In law, acquiescence occurs when a person knowingly stands by without raising any objection to the infringement of their rights. It's passive assent or agreement without protest. The term is most generally a kind of "permission" given by silence or passivity. This is still a 3D world. How are you voting?
Old 16-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #11298
lobuk

Default Recognizing Our Own Greatness

Recognizing Our Own Greatness
The Greatness in Others

July 16, 2013

by Madisyn Taylor

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2013/39185.html

Quote:
We are all moved by greatness when we see it we know the feeling of it and have it within ourselves.

A person who is said to possess greatness stands apart from others in some way, usually by the size or originality of their vision and their ability to manifest that vision. And yet those who recognize that greatness, whether they display it themselves or not, also have greatness within them; otherwise, they could not see it in another. In many ways, the achievements of one person always belong to many people for we accomplish nothing alone in this world. People who display greatness rely upon others who are able to see as they do, to listen, encourage, and support. Without those people who recognize greatness and move in to support it, even the greatest ideas, works of art, and political movements would remain unborn.

We are all moved by greatness when we see it, and although the experience is to some degree subjective, we know the feeling of it. When we encounter it, it is as if something in us stirs, awakens, and comes forth to meet what was inside us all along. When we respond to someone else’s greatness, we feed our own. We may feel called to dedicate ourselves to their vision, or we may be inspired to follow a path we forge ourselves. Either way, we cannot lose when we recognize that the greatness we see in others belongs also to us. Our recognition of this is a call to action that, if heeded, will inspire others to see in us the greatness they also possess. This creates a chain reaction of greatness unfolding itself endlessly into the future.

Ultimately, greatness is simply the best of what humanity has to offer. Greatness does what has not been done before and inspires the same courage that it requires. When we see it in others, we know it, and when we trust its presence in ourselves, we embody it.
Old 16-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #11299
lobuk

Old 16-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #11300
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post
With retrospect, you do have to laugh

So maybe 20 fold decreases in the length of 7-day-6-night-13-period-long cycles is a clue to...

thanks for popping in this thread ponzi nemesis

I checked out your thread and it was awesome