Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 21-09-2016, 02:54 PM   #41
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The word Archon comes from ancient Greece and simply means ruler. Hence where we get the word anarchy from.
I believe it was John Lash coined the term. He said it in the interview.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 05:49 PM   #42
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubist800 View Post
Just for those who think reptilians are parts of the archons i find this very stupid . Why always put them has demonic bad guys ?! Has nobody thinking about us humans be in part of this factions or us be from a darkest origin ? Gee i mean everyone seem to think humans is all made of divine white light , candy and goodness ! I mean BULLSHIT if fallen angels exist in this univers WE ARE the fallen angels . Stop blaming others civilisations guys !
Many if not most know that they are generally referred to as the "borg". A dark collective with very solid rule from the top. To me, that's very basic basic knowledge on this subject to have.

We are messed up but not all of us have lost our capacity for good. Left alone, they "The Archonic Annunaki Borg" would devourer the planet. Feel good for the animals at least that some people are directly DIRECTLY fighting them. That is if you can't have sympathy for human beings. Feel good too that the sky is blue, and the grass is green. For the lakes and rivers. For the beautiful ocean.......and so on.

**May I ad that what they may be trying to do is replace the dying Nibiru, a dead planet ship that cant be repaired any longer. So, they continue to lie to many of their followers and occultist of some very green and natural "promised land" when in reality they are planning to strip our planet and make it into a ship kind of thing. Or blow it completely, which I figured out when I was in meditation with the Mother Earth. They are extremely jealous, violent, and vile beings -- and b/c they have lost their position and power (it just hasn't trickled down yet, but this is true) they will do what ever they can -- including revenge and just blowing the place.

Hence why they are referred to as the "borg" by higher light ETs. (everyone else) The dark collective assimilate, eat, and blow up planets.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 21-09-2016 at 07:01 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 10:04 PM   #43
anubist800

You dosen't make sense wendy ! Why they would blow up this planet when they have already blow up they planet and repeat this cycle ? And if they do this they would be force to go on another planet and repeat this process until the univers has no living planet ? And what is your proofs about Nibiru? Nibiru dosen't exist ? And yes i cared about mother earth that's i wish humans civilisations die ! And if you say i got no symphatie for my owns kind i got a good explanations to this . The society we are living in have rejected me , abuse me , aggressed me psychologiquely and sexually . SO DON'T TELL ME I AM A MONSTER ! But i work hard right now to let this in the pass but know this it's not easy . But that dosen't change my opinion about humanity because of what they done to me . So don't DARE to juge me WENDY !
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 10:37 PM   #44
tnt1

A newer theory suggests that there are these intergalactic pirates. They travel in moon size vessels and camp out at the planet they are working until its fully mined out.

Now here is the kicker! They grow gardens on these planets composed of organic life and maintain them to a larger degree than not> such as the maintenance of earth for example. They did what they are doing now on earth on Mars before it was stripped fully. Suppose now with me that this much is true that these beings or this 'head being' selects certain segments of various places he or she has access to and on such worlds he or she finds worthy they start these organic carbon based life form gardens.

The reason they like to grow carbon based organic life forms composed of water also is because once their garden matures fully they then blast it with a current of electricity so potent as to be a plasma torch blasting the surface of the earth or whatever planet they happen to have targeted! The always pick the ones that can be affected this way and with their technology they can amplify great amounts of energy by knowing how the sun works.

If the sun sits in a hole so to speak being such a massive heavy object that it distorts space and time and therefore gravity! Then it also spins so it is known to be sitting over a wormhole! The sun is a doorway and they know this so they can travel back and forth through it. One time in the past they directed planetary bodies into the suck end of the worm hole to fed the sun energy! This churned up in there producing sun flares that scorched the earth so much that the first time was destroyed. The first time was when the mega creatures roamed and the super sized trees were standing creating the atmospheric pressure difference by suspending great amounts of water weight into the upper air space!

Now that you imagine that all these trees and massive carbon based life forms stood imagine that when the plasma discharge of electrical current hit the planet it in a matter of hours converted everything to stone! That is to say they purposely turn their carbon based gardens into gem and mineral mining paradise planets! So all the organs of the old creatures and their bodies were fossilized according to plasma theory. Multi colored stones and gold, silver and all manner of other gems and agates were created from this silicon heaven for these pirates to strip mine!

Those in the know say places like the grand canyon passed off as national parks are actually nothing less than all stripped out mines with all the evidence of being mined still present just as the rest of the planet shows! They have apparently been hard at work strip mining the earth right under our noses making all the places they are currently working not visible on such things as "google earth". This way they can work without the interference of the survivors and future crop for when they blast the garden again to create yet another gem and mineral mine all on top of this one as they've done countless times before growing a new garden on top the old while they strip the old places on the planet from the last occupant population and plant growth!

We are a resource in that we and all life blossoming here in the future will be yet again turned to silicon so when they create a new flat earth territory to place the next resource population they can begin stripping off all the wealth they create from us! Anyway, that is the theory in a nut shell, see youtube, there are no forrests on planet earth for more!!
Old 22-09-2016, 12:58 AM   #45
anubist800

Again this theory do not make sense. I'm sorry tnt1 . If they was on mars and you say they can repeat the cycles on a same planet why are they mining earth now ? How a beam can change the organics molecules to hards stones ? Are all organics beings have cells or dna from stone to make this kind of transformations. If they work with plasma beam normally we burns untils ashes. If they are pirates like you said why others civilisations make alliances and bring them to justice ? Why are they not helping us and make alliances in ancient time ?
Old 22-09-2016, 11:09 AM   #46
wendypeace27

Default Out of the rabbit hole....tnt1....lol

Life is fluid.

The dark forces are crystalized completely, lets not get into what they did to deserve such a fate. Like gems but worse. So they are crystals that mine other crystals..... and suns/stars (Life). People are stars, and lets be real -- they need certain stars for all this BS to work. Like the sun's brother and sister stars for instance......all represented as individuals here on the planet. None of which they will get.

So, they have planned to crystalize the whole place......everything they touch, which in other words is to turn a whole planet into a death planet. They been doing this forever. To many other planets, and they have hurt billions of other beings. No one likes them, but when a planet becomes infected people........stay away and isolate that planet.

Their flaw is that for one, they can't have the planets Sun system gems, and for two --- well ....... they have lots of enemies........even neutral ones that wouldn't normally care for Earthlings would come to enact some sort of revenge upon them.
Old 22-09-2016, 11:34 AM   #47
tnt1

Quote:
Again this theory do not make sense. I'm sorry tnt1 . If they was on mars and you say they can repeat the cycles on a same planet why are they mining earth now ? How a beam can change the organics molecules to hards stones ? Are all organics beings have cells or dna from stone to make this kind of transformations. If they work with plasma beam normally we burns untils ashes. If they are pirates like you said why others civilisations make alliances and bring them to justice ? Why are they not helping us and make alliances in ancient time ?

Wow. Thunderbolts project covers plasma physics theory better than I do. The theory is that in a plasma electrical current discharge shooting off the sun in the form of a giant sun flare would in fact take carbon and convert it to silicon and not in millions of years but in fact research suggests that a shallow ocean in middle america that is all fossilized limestone and coral now is one example of how the ocean and the hydrogen in the water was simply turned into fuel in this type of discharge. So it converted burning off the carbon and replaced it with the mineral content of what we see in the form of stone or rather silicon today. And since this theory powerful electrical lines have been confirmed to have fallen on a live tree root system and this tree had been cut.

So a few limbs, and big limbs like half the tree was left cut away from the live part and it was laying to the side of the road. The part still growing in the ground came into contact with these fallen high tension cables from the time the tree limbs were cut off and trimmed to the time the crew got back. Five years had passed since they cut that tree. Five years ago it was a live tree and the parts they cut off of it were still there and still wood but the live part, root system and all was fully fossilized stone from laying there on that high voltage current until it was found. It petrified the live tree and it did so using this same theory by converting carbon to silicon.

Not only does it make sense its scary with the ramifications because since this time other advances have been made and we are now making gold ourselves which the Russians just published a paper on. Its all real science actually. I know it sounds confusing but its repeated in labs now where they can turn biological life into stone. The limestone matrix holding all the fossils together was apparently the water at one time and in the process of the hydrogen burning off this is what is left is that matrix found all over the earth.

Anyway, here is a science page on it. Well, the part we are concerned with.
Silicon has the same number of electrons in its outer shell, meaning that it can form four bonds just like carbon. It is also very abundant, comprising much of the rock that is beneath your feet. Silicon can bind readily to itself to make Si-Si bonds just like carbon can make C-C bonds. With just this information, one might think that we are on to something with this silicon atom. After all, C-C bonds are the basis for complex molecules on Earth. However, we are neglecting some rather important details. Although Si-Si bonds, as well as silicon-hydrogen and silicon-oxygen bonds, are easily made we have not yet considered the relative strengths of these bonds. Si-Si bonds are much weaker than C-C bonds – they are only half as strong! Si-H bonds and Si-O bonds are stronger than Si-Si bonds, whereas the carbon analogs for all three of these types of bonds are nearly equal in strength. This means that while it is very easy to create long chains and rings of carbon atoms, it is unusual to have long chains or rings of silicon atoms linked together. In fact, it is extremely rare to find any molecules that have strung together more than three silicon atoms. Please note if you read the links below you can see that plasma physics proves today that with enough electrical current live trees can be turned into fossilized silica and not over millions of years but much sooner.

Last edited by tnt1; 22-09-2016 at 11:35 AM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 11:40 AM   #48
tnt1

Oh yeah and apparently earth and mars both are in orbits now that are not the same as when mars was mined. I guess something in the past probably when venus moved in, but it may be another thing I don't know about but something disrupted the planetary system here and moved the planets so they had to relocate the garden here to get the proper positioning and abandoned mars after stripping off the wealth mining it out first. So today due to the repositioning of the planets eons back they have their garden here because as you noted it has to be in proximity to a sun.
Old 22-09-2016, 11:50 AM   #49
cluas

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/html/Antidote4Archons.htm

just browsing and found this ...
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2016, 03:23 AM   #50
anubist800

Ok i know it's sound stupid tnt1 but i understand the transformation of the tree but for a living being with flesh and bone could it be transform in a same way has the tree ? And when you say something disrupt the planetary system do you talk of the even when the planet between mars and jupiter explose in a war and become the asteroids belt?
Old 24-09-2016, 02:00 PM   #51
tnt1

Quote:
Ok i know it's sound stupid tnt1 but i understand the transformation of the tree but for a living being with flesh and bone could it be transform in a same way has the tree ? And when you say something disrupt the planetary system do you talk of the even when the planet between mars and jupiter explose in a war and become the asteroids belt?
As I recall there was once a 'super earth' if you will. I suppose that Mars and the moon we have currently and perhaps some other bodies up there were part of that and again going by memory the planet we are on, that went by a different name then was 'cleaved' off on one side to some degree and bumped to the current orbit! Now some tales say the gods did all this on purpose.

They say the gods have the ability to not only make hollow body planet or moon looking ships but that they can in fact move other bodies or redirect them to a new course within the limits of their technology. Some current theories on Egyptian studies indicate the Egyptians knew full well the sun was a portal or gateway used by ships and that there was a doorway on this side of the sun, the 'sunny side of life' where it was good to be. On the other side of the sun is two worm holes sucking in everything that comes near. On this side, when the door opens it looks just like the indentation on the side of the head of the Sphinx and NASA has pics of that too because some say the Sphinx is representing the sun or the head did and that door way is positioned on the head in the same position on the sun when it shows up each time down in the lower left corner area. During the time of this door way opening the gods return and pass too and fro between worlds.

So the swiss cheese universe proposed by the NAZIs is pretty much known by the Egyptians anyway.

If trees once stood that tall the provided cover, a huge amount of water weight suspended in the air to cause the atmospheric pressure and oxygen differences here to allow a lizard to grow forty feet tall and a dragon fly to have a wing span of three or more feet. It was said in ancient writings like the bible in Daniel I believe about how it never rained before the flood! This too makes sense if the trees were that large and people lived in them and such to the point whole city environments could be the branches of trees with malls on one tree branch and such but the mist in the air, from the moisture and the trees sucking all that water and holding tons of water in cloud formations in the heavens as well as their own mass would make for a very different world even if it was this exact same planet!

Now that we were bumped here either purposely or not the fact is the atmosphere and all that changed so nothing here can express itself to that same level as before even though the DNA is much the same. This is why when fish are grown and plants are grown in hyperbolic chambers reproducing the atmosphere of the dinosaurs they still get absolutely gigantic because we still could all be giants ourselves if the conditions here were put back to what they once were when human and other animals here all expressed fully as they should!

I believe the story that says this was an experiment by the gods, probably one of many they try from time to time to tweak or improve the way they do things to produce the energy and silicon they strip off the planets after the life dies off or is converted. The fact is ladies and gents we live on top of old worlds turned into stone over and over and over. The farther down you dig the more repeat of this you see with the one noted difference being the farther down you go the higher tech and larger things get once more proving at one time in the past that which was man was capable of moving and building much bigger and much better buildings out of stone than today>

Last edited by tnt1; 24-09-2016 at 02:01 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2016, 07:30 AM   #52
princessofwands

Thank you tnt1 for your description of the entities that you can see, on page 1 of this thread. I've linked my own thread on the entities-next-door to this thread.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=269282

I liked how you talked about balancing our emotions as the solution to avoiding these entities' attention. Ideally, we would be ascending above the lower levels of the astral plane entirely. Robert Monroe in his book Far Journeys talks about how we ride the valleys and peaks in our emotional responses, creating a pain/pleasure curve. He urges us to "begin control of each portion of the waveform so that you can increase or decrease the amplitude at will. You are approaching escape velocity status when you can reduce the PP waveform to a near perfect straight line".

We're given ample opportunity to practise this with our family and friends trying to stir up "stuff", especially if under the influence of alcohol which just encourages entities to flock around. It's fascinating if you can hold the centre ground serenely and just observe how little triggers are used to try and get an emotional response from you. I cannot see these entities as you can, but I can see their effect on the people in my life and, when I'm not being fully conscious myself, also as they set me off.

Last edited by princessofwands; 25-09-2016 at 07:32 AM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2016, 09:31 AM   #53
pound

Default "Bodachs" - Dean Koontz

"Bodachs" were trickster or bogeyman type beings in Gaelic folklore. In several of Dean Koontz's novels they are shadow creatures who gather in swarms around people and places, often before death or disaster occurs. They also feed off of the pain of others. From the Koontz novel "Odd Thomas"

Quote:
We see Odd at work as a short order cook in a California desert town, and in a fateful 24-hour period, he meets a suspicious-looking man in the diner followed by bodachs, shadowy spirit creatures who appear only during times of death and disaster. This man, who Odd nicknames "Fungus Man" (due to his waxy complexion and blond hair that resembles mold), has an unusually large swarm of bodachs following him, and Odd is convinced that this man is connected to some terrible catastrophe that is about to occur. To gather more information about him, Odd uses his gift of supernatural intuition, which his soulmate Bronwen (a.k.a. Stormy) Llewellyn calls "psychic magnetism," to track him down.

Odd's sixth sense leads him to Fungus Man's home, and Odd begins to uncover more details about the man and a mysterious other-worldly link to the dark forces about to be unleashed on the town of Pico Mundo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odd_Thomas_(novel)
Quote:
Odd could see the dead and also see shadowy figures that normally lurk around people that will cause deaths or will die. They are called bodachs and feed on the pain of others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odd_Thomas_(novel)
From the Wikipedia page about Bodachs:

Quote:
A bodach (Scottish Gaelic pronunciation: [?p?t??x]; plural bodaich "old man; rustic, churl, lout"; Old Irish botach), is a trickster or bogeyman figure in Gaelic folklore and mythology. The bodach "old man" is paired with the cailleach "hag, old woman" in Irish legend.

...The term "Bodach" is used to describe shadow-like creatures - invisible to most people - that appear at locations before disasters in the books Odd Thomas, Forever Odd, Brother Odd, Odd Hours, Odd Apocalypse, Odd Interlude, Deeply Odd, and Saint Odd by Dean Koontz. These can be seen only by Odd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodach
A similar theme appears in the Sumerian Epic of Gligamesh which is considered to be one of the oldest stories ever written:

Quote:
“The gods did smell the savour, the gods did smell the savour sweet, the gods gathered like flies around the man making sacrifice.”

--The Epic of Gilgamesh, Page 94

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/01...BNDU7TWSLNGE26

Last edited by pound; 25-09-2016 at 09:48 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 03:25 AM   #54
huron0

Quote:
Just for those who think reptilians are parts of the archons i find this very stupid . Why always put them has demonic bad guys ?! Has nobody thinking about us humans be in part of this factions or us be from a darkest origin ? Gee i mean everyone seem to think humans is all made of divine white light , candy and goodness ! I mean BULLSHIT if fallen angels exist in this univers WE ARE the fallen angels . Stop blaming others civilisations guys !
You have a point. In fact, people can be just as evil as any demon.
huron0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 05:21 PM   #55
pound

Default Mark Anthony - The Psychic Lawyer...

Anthony's father was a WW2 soldier who fought in many battles and also had psychic abilities. He claims that his father could see a 'black veil' around certain soldiers. He noticed the appearance of the black veils shortly before a battle would take place. His father noticed that those with the blackness surrounding them, were the ones who always died. Very interesting listen. The story begins at 20:25.

http://beyondrealityradio.com/blog/2...chic-lawyer-2/

Last edited by pound; 27-09-2016 at 06:34 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 01:24 AM   #56
anubist800

Thank you huron0 to support my point.
Old 29-09-2016, 08:34 PM   #57
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The word Archon comes from ancient Greece and simply means ruler. Hence where we get the word anarchy from.
https://youtu.be/yjSx-gg-BwQ?t=8m06s
Old 30-09-2016, 03:02 AM   #58
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Occam's razor.

"Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily."
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 02:00 PM   #59
elshaper
Inactive

Let me DuckDuckGo "Occam's razor". brb
Old 05-10-2016, 12:53 PM   #60
tnt1

Quote:
Yet the fact it has happened is right in front of us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKM2XnRGUlw