Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 18-10-2014, 09:08 PM   #1
piskavac

Default Wo/man incarnating as Repie

Hello there.

If a man or a woman from the Earth wants to re-incarnate in Reptilian humanoid body, what he, or she, need to do in his or her current life to achieve this goal?

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 19-10-2014 at 07:57 AM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #2
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
Hello there.

If a man or woman form the Earth wants to re-incarnate in Reptilian humanoid body, what he, or she, need to do in his or her current life to achieve this goal?
Humans can't just choose to become Reptilian!
Old 19-10-2014, 07:56 AM   #3
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Humans can't just choose to become Reptilian!
Yes, we are much limited. But there must be a door out to incarnate whearever someone wants.

Allegedly beings from Sirius created both hominide form mammalian and reptilian ones. What if, somehow mammalian human pleases Sirius hierarchy and in turn he demand to be re-incarnated in one of Reptilian-humanoid planets?

I think that that isn't so imposible. Of course it depends on what exact position someone want to achieve.

But if someone wants ""only"" to be reincarnated in hollow earth among 3D reptilians, as one of their common citizen, I think it isn't so un-achievable goal.

and comprehend better.
Old 21-10-2014, 04:52 AM   #4
ufochick

There seem to be different reptilian races just as there are different races of grey. The lower astral reptilian you do not want to reincarnate as, it is a prison where they are, only able to access the upper realms by riding along with another soul. It's not a good place to be.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 09:57 AM   #5
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
There seem to be different reptilian races just as there are different races of grey. The lower astral reptilian you do not want to reincarnate as, it is a prison where they are, only able to access the upper realms by riding along with another soul. It's not a good place to be.
I think it isn't their true nature, but that they ""acquired"" this inability befause, they in one of their previous incarnation decided to achieve spirituality on other's energy and not on their own. It is ""easy"", but very risky way to succeed in spirituality. So they are fallen ones.

No every reptile race is fallen, or so far from Universe/Onenes as Greys are.

Maybe they simply follow different path of spirituality.

For example, allegedly Reptilians aren't so easily and so strongly sexaully aroused in comparison to Mammalian. Isn't it because they in one of their previous life put big conscious effort to direct their life/sexual energy on such way that they aren't so sexaually arousable, and somehow it lead them to Ego supression, which lead to bigger obedience to hierarchy, which in adition leads them to more homogenous and peaceful societies. Not peaceful in sense that they won't attack i. e. mammalian Humanoids, but rather that they won't so easily cause such spread of war like we fought during WW1, and WW2.

I haven't intention to re-incarnate in an Reptilian society. But someone may think it would be good for him to reincarnate in such society and environment in order to gain above mentioned benefites.

and comprehend better.
Old 24-10-2014, 09:45 PM   #6
rooey

fuck off you cant blame the spread of war in WW1 and 2 on humans alone.

thats BULLCRAP.
Old 24-10-2014, 10:08 PM   #7
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post

thats BULLCRAP.
At fisrt, Hitler asked for help from Black Goods / Demons. So, occult powers are partially guilt for WW2. Elite of mammalian humans on the Earth are in main charg of doing the war.

and comprehend better.
Old 25-10-2014, 10:06 PM   #8
positiveevitisop

Quote:

thats BULLCRAP.
Is it really that hard to believe?

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 11:23 PM   #9
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Hello there.

If a man or a woman from the Earth wants to re-incarnate in Reptilian humanoid body, what he, or she, need to do in his or her current life to achieve this goal?
In order for us to be like our older brother we must grow up... I'm referring to The Reptile, collectively. No specific species...

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 25-10-2014 at 11:25 PM.
Old 26-10-2014, 12:07 AM   #10
cosmic tramp

Quote:
At fisrt, Hitler asked for help from Black Goods / Demons. So, occult powers are partially guilt for WW2. Elite of mammalian humans on the Earth are in main charg of doing the war.
News to me . I thought he obtained help from his Brown shirts, followed by the SS.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 06:48 AM   #11
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveevitisop View Post
Is it really that hard to believe?

yes once history is understood properly
Old 26-10-2014, 09:27 AM   #12
yelrah
Inactive

Quote:
allegedly Reptilians aren't so easily and so strongly sexaully aroused in comparison to Mammalian. Isn't it because they in one of their previous life put big conscious effort to direct their life/sexual energy on such way that they aren't so sexaually arousable, and somehow it lead them to Ego supression, which lead to bigger obedience to hierarchy, which in adition leads them to more homogenous and peaceful societies..
1) the universe is massive, within its dimensions it spans billions billions of miles in width depth and height, it has travelled billions and billions of years in time and will undoubtedly continue for billions and billions of years.
2) within this universe are countless goldilocks worlds of which earth is one and reptilia another.
3) parralel dimensions on other planets are easiest to understand when parralel social structures are used as guidance. This can mean that at different technological ages worlds largely speak to other technological worlds of similar technology. Parralel dimensions would not be parralel if they did not share certain facets.
4) Humans and reptilians were great dimensional companions in the bronze age, during egyptian times, during the industrial revolution, right up until the 1940s.
5) the reptilian homeworld although alongside us for millions of years unfortunatley destroyed itself through atomic weapons, our link to them was not severed but the simbiotic nature of it changed.
6) the reptilian homeworld much like ours carried a incarnational system as well as dharma or spiritual path system.
7) The reptilian homeworld although devoid of intilligent life is still covered in pockmarks and craters of awarness marking reptilians total incarnations last stand where they fell.
9) The parralel nature of dimensional contact has a degree of timelessness, that is to say that although in our bronze age we communicated with the reptilian bronze age.. the reptilian homeworld was actually destroyed by nuclear fire 40,000 years ago.. we just didt get the MEMO until we split the atom also.
10) The reptilian species was the first intelligent mind in the universe, the first world to split the atom, the first world to destroy the physical form of its entire species.
11) its prize for this is that it is a planetary sized soul searching to evolve without a body, a body destroyed by syntheticly caused radioactive poisoning or burning.
12) the pockmarks in parralel dimsnion reptilia represent the accumulated works of the last reptilians.
13) These pockmarks are often found in druids houses on earth as dimensional bridges.
14) the need for reptilian soul to undertand the universe is still present and it does this through sexual time.
15) essentially the reptilians just want to get their bodies back, the force of their planetary soul wants its body back.. in essence all they want to do is precipitate time travel so as to NOT press the red buttons of atomic destruction in the first place.
16) It is unfortunate that they must communicate their entire path that lead to their extinction. reptilians drag us toward nuclear war.
17) there are other avenues of science.
18) because the REPTILIAN has soul but no body, it traverses all sexual portals.
19) The reptilian soul can grant the gift of human emotional detatchment and types of mental aquity. This is akin to holding a human mind within a shape that avoids sexual energetic restence, the reptilian corporeal body has no organic sexual tantra in use so its awarness bridges to the manifest sexuality in the human world and exerts pressure from its "disembodied" super corporeal potential.
20) the reptilian soul can also grant the gift of dharma to a human, this would involve holding the human mind in the fringes of human emotion and mental aqueity.. or a type of energy based sexual madness, this is the pressure of human sexual potential exerting pressure on the sexual limbo gates of reptilia.
21)Although both types of humans are working with reptilians across dimensions. The pockmarks and final astral remains on the reptilian homeworld are through the laws of parralel dimensional accord- the property of spiritual warriors and priests on earth.
22) the reptilian MIND and the reptilian sexual energy are very different.
23) the part of the reptian mind used for psi-ops and remote viewing is the part leading to war, is the first type of detachment.
24) although in a physical sense the reptilian pocks and craters are scattered throughout their dead homeworld, in bunkers and institutions, prisons, and towns, cities and farms. the physical mapping is important to discord.. we do not want world leaders to mimic the resitence pocks of wartime reptilia- they will kill us all through bad cosmogeny.
25) the dead machines of reptilia.. the original immoveable object.
26) THE TOPIC- of reincarnation as a reptilian is an odd one.
a) you can reincarnate earlier in the reptilian world before the crash,and also incarnate as a transdimensional on planet earth-however the destiny of your awarness regardless of spiritual intent will always be the extinction of the species, as such as a reptilian incarnate on earth traversing the dimensional bridge you run the risk of being a part of the manifestation of extinction of the human species by transdimensional accord.
that is to say although you bilocate with a reptilian it is important that serious questions of reptilian extinction corporeal lattice are focussed on.
the corporeal lattice of the reptilians is broken and has no clear cut division, as such you do not have to act like a reptilian warlord to precipitate human extinction- you simply have to drift too much in reptilian form.
27) transdimensional humans are a mixed batch, some are the true terrorists of earth- they just wont admit it.

look at it this way..
The human corporeal is a tesselating lattice..

the reptilians are a dead planet sized extinct soul of a species, which only has its own dead technogy and dimensional liminality to save its species. the reptilian corporeal lattice is not present as organic life does not demarcate the tantra of the species on the world itself.only the giant GENUS GHOST exists.
It grips its technology and transmits its mistakes across the universe, effecting sexual energy beyond experience and also polluting the more spiritually potential avenues of science.

Although it does open interesting questions as to IF sucessful in incarnating as a reptilian, could you use the incarnation dimensional stream to travel back in time on earth! hmm.. i guess we will never know because people who are very stupid decide whos allowed to think.

NOTE- SEX and reptilians

Last edited by yelrah; 26-10-2014 at 08:47 PM.
yelrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 05:38 PM   #13
positiveevitisop

Quote:
yes once history is understood properly

Old 26-10-2014, 07:25 PM   #14
maxine

Quote:
In order for us to be like our older brother we must grow up... I'm referring to The Reptile, collectively. No specific species...
.....then we'll be waiting a fucking long time!!
Old 26-10-2014, 07:37 PM   #15
yelrah
Inactive

Quote:
cassandra complex.cassandra complex.cassandra complex.cassandra complex.[IMG]cassandra complex.[/IMG]cassandra complex.cassandra complex.cassandra complex.

Last edited by yelrah; 26-10-2014 at 07:39 PM.
Old 26-10-2014, 10:59 PM   #16
1zenith
Banned

Default u have it back wards. its the reverse

Quote:
Hello there.

Well its complicated. ALL i know is i was a male reptilian in my last life.

I believe I had to come to 3D for punishment. :sadface:

So when I die i guess i can go back to being a good reppie or a human in heaven realm. IT's all possible!!!
I believe someone chooses for us what dimension we will go to or what entity we will b.
The COUNSIL.

I know I didnt CHOOSE this 3d life myself.

Last edited by 1zenith; 26-10-2014 at 11:01 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 12:20 AM   #17
positiveevitisop

Quote:
We all aspire to greatness eventually, some earlier than others. All of our paths are not the same. There are many forms of greatness... each is it's own separate path.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 27-10-2014 at 12:20 AM.
Old 27-10-2014, 11:09 AM   #18
yelrah
Inactive

Quote:
We all aspire to greatness eventually, some earlier than others. All of our paths are not the same. There are many forms of greatness... each is it's own separate path.
if global awakening and convergence is to be believed then our paths are pivotly the same. the only greatness is unity.
I would say that ambition is the slayer of equality, nothing great in beligerant self belief, there are thousands of disparate gurus, every single one a star, collectivly useless for OUR CAUSE.

Last edited by yelrah; 27-10-2014 at 11:20 AM.
Old 27-10-2014, 04:00 PM   #19
maxine

Quote:
I've just re-read what you said, and should've asked........did you mean Humans growing up to be like the Reptilians.......or mean something else?
Old 27-10-2014, 05:37 PM   #20
1zenith
Banned

Default We r all living our incarnations at SAME time

Quote:
I've just re-read what you said, and should've asked........did you mean Humans growing up to be like the Reptilians.......or mean something else?

If you listen to Delores Cannon we are all living all our incarnations at same time. So for instance I have already been a mean reptilian and nice human so there is no reason to be THAT again. I am living both those entities, lives , NOW.
So the OP, if she/he has never been a reptilian before can be one in her next life.
I can be another reppie in my next life too but it will be the NICER GENTLER type of reptilian. Maybe i will be a nice-female reptilian the next time around.

Maxine what incarnations are you living now? I know human. What are the others?

Last edited by 1zenith; 27-10-2014 at 05:41 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote