Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 30-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #41
ravenblack

Default arizona wilder recants

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
This is pretty damning stuff!

"Jennifer Ann Greene was my married name before I legally changed it to Arizona Wilder because I had been programmed to do so. Only I and the perpetrators could know this, so who/whomever is doing this is a fraud, and was not authorized to do so.

I no longer (for many years) condone the use of material I made while involuntarily programmed especially for the David Icke video.

His material is not today and has never been my experience nor was the concept of "shape-shifting reptilians" something that I experienced as an unwilling victim at rituals.

I was programmed specifically for David Icke's interview as well as the following Conspiracy Con meeting in San Jose, CA. etc., and David Icke as well as Brian Desborough both knew that I had been programmed to respond this way when they made the video.

In fact, the ring shown in the video was used to certify to Brian Desborough and David Icke that I had been programmed with preset answers and was to be used for this video."

I know David has since said that he doubted her credibility, but to know that before hand is another matter!

It is quite common for ppl who have been abused to recant............
ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 01:36 PM   #42
itsallinus

The thought occurs that perhaps when she first made her claims that as people were still mostly asleep no one would take it seriously, but now things being very different and people are listening seriously, 'they' decided this was a mistake and either they have 'got' to her or are using an imposter? Thus putting doubts into peoples minds about Icke's sources and credibility..being the golden egg.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #43
bridgetshaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubervation View Post
I had 6 of his books before i gave them away....
I got my first one before he even had this website....
The first book to me yes, very inspiring and life changing, but then as you go on and see the same material used over and over..... and you also see annoying things like chapters copied almost verbatim from sources on the internet that have been proven to me hoax's, you lose the rose tinted glasses that you first acquire.

Some people will never lose their rose tinted glasses though ,, they dont want to think that the supposed insider knowledge that they gained, was really all along aload of crap.... And its back to being ordinary for them... Some people dont want to face that.
Weird ? What books
have you been reading? Because the ones i have read were all different and contained different themes and information.

"Just Love" And " Evolve" .
bridgetshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #44
bluewool

Quote from ubervation

The Dulce wars nonsense......
Chapters in Davids books copied verbatim from Phil scheider.... who has proven to be an out and out liar.

Ha ha ha ha,probably the single most stupid thing I have ever read.He has never been proven to be a liar unlike you!
bluewool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #45
kingldub

I'm pretty skeptical about the dulce wars myself but was Schneider ever actually proven to be a liar?
kingldub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #46
tinyint
Inactive

The Reptilian Mythos
Guests: Scotty Roberts

This interview addresses both Wilder and Icke.

I actually agree with the general message.

Last edited by tinyint; 10-04-2013 at 12:35 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:54 AM   #47
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
The Reptilian Mythos
Guests: Scotty Roberts

1/3 - The Reptilian Mythos - YouTube

2/3 - The Reptilian Mythos - YouTube

3/3 - The Reptilian Mythos - YouTube

This interview addresses both Wilder and Icke.

I actually agree with the general message.
I heard this the night it originally aired on C2C. I'm not impressed with Robert's. He trashes Icke and misrepresents his work every chance he gets and derides the more malevolent aspects of the reptilian agenda as "conspiracy theories". Big red flag? Yes. What is it about these Christian fundamentalist types? I've often noticed that they hold a deep grudge against Icke simply because he doesn't accept their religious beliefs. Robert's recent "Secret History of the Reptilians" potboiler reveals nothing new or "secret". It's as if Robert's gleaned 90% of his sources for the book from various internet articles and some random stuff he read on Wikipedia! Very little personal, in depth research or original analysis to make a strong, convincing case is done by Robert's. Much better books have been written on the subject like "The Biggest Secret", and "Children of the Matrix".

Listening to Robert's on C2C, I could deduce quite quickly, further having my original convictions confirmed, that he's incredibly disingenuous and horribly misinformed about the subject matter that he claims to be an expert in - on top of that he's anything but objective; snide, deceptive and dismissive is more apt.

For instance when Arizona Wilder comes up in the conversation, he gets Icke mixed up with Zecharia Sitchin, whom he briefly mentions in the same sentence, and makes a bold faced lie about Icke being a "shapeshifter". He follows this lie up with another blatant lie and states that Arizona Wilder calls Icke a "shapeshifter" in the "Revelations of a Mother Goddess" interview, when she clearly states to the contrary, that she saw Zecharia Sitchin, not David Icke "shapeshift". Nowhere in that interview does Arizona make such a claim about Icke. Obviously Robert's 1) has never seen the interview in whole or 2) is deliberately making bold faced lies to discredit Icke's good name and research to dissuade people from looking deeper into Icke's work and to of course drive people away from looking deeper into the reptilian subject. Both 1 and 2 are probably true.

It seems as if Robert's is totally unfamiliar with anything Icke has ever written, aside from what he gleaned for his research from Wikipedia. He seems equally unfamiliar with Sitchin's work. Robert's repeatedly insinuates throughout the interview that Icke's work regarding the reptilians is heavily lifted from the work of Sitchin - this is another obvious falsehood as Sitchin never mentioned the reptilian aspect of the Anunnaki in any of his books or talks, in fact Sitchin had made several comments voicing his disapproval to Icke about going public with the reptilian information that Icke would introduce in "The Biggest Secret". Icke is in fact very critical of some of Sitchin's claims, anyone who has actually read any of Icke's books will know this to be true.

Last edited by pound; 11-04-2013 at 01:56 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:28 AM   #48
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Thank You pound

Because it started off with a guy speaking about how so open minded, fair, and balanced he is. But when David Icke was brought into the conversation. He shows us he was everything but those things.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 11-04-2013 at 01:47 AM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:59 AM   #49
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
Thank You pound
You're welcome.

Quote:
Because it started off with a guy speaking about how so open minded, fair, and balanced he is. But when David Icke was brought into the conversation. He shows us he was everything but those things.
+1
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 07:22 PM   #50
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

I meant to post this awhile ago, but I got side tracked from debating and it slipped my mind. Anywho here's the full interview so that you folks can watch and judge for yourselves rather what she says resonates with you or not.

Old 14-04-2013, 04:53 AM   #51
eggs of satan
Inactive

how do we know she still isn't under programming and being mind controlled to say this?

her testimony was always spotty because of the mind control angle.
eggs of satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:34 PM   #52
spookieman

then why she appeared after on different conferences and said the same things about mind control and satanism.you can see a lot of of those conferences on youtube.maybe she was threaten .
spookieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:43 PM   #53
elshaper
Inactive

So basically, she came out to say "I am a shill, I was sent to complete a mission, to destroy DI's credibility hahaha".
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:11 AM   #54
wendypeace27

Its hard to say and forgive me before hand but I am surprised she is still alive........that they let her live. Maybe she would serve a future purpose?? Who knows.

They will threaten you alright, but its your choice to give in or not to.

It makes me very upset about the abuse of any child, no matter the decisions they make in the future. I still have compassion on that level, ya know?

Last edited by wendypeace27; 07-11-2015 at 12:13 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 01:19 AM   #55
donutwater

But who's going to actually believe her anyway? Especially when we all are conditioned to believe a certain type of way.

I for one use to not even want to consider the majority of topics that were being discussed here. For me they were too far fetched. But like my brother always use to tell me. If you don't allow yourself to have a open mind then you'll never get it.

I read Infinite love is the only truth and everything else is a illusion. And it did make the light bulb go on upstairs.
donutwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:36 AM   #56
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by donutwater View Post
But who's going to actually believe her anyway? Especially when we all are conditioned to believe a certain type of way.

I for one use to not even want to consider the majority of topics that were being discussed here. For me they were too far fetched. But like my brother always use to tell me. If you don't allow yourself to have a open mind then you'll never get it.

I read Infinite love is the only truth and everything else is a illusion. And it did make the light bulb go on upstairs.
True! Plus, you have to go with your inner gut feelings too. In fact, I am at that point in my life, if I go against a "gut" feeling in preference of logic, the gut feeling is always right. I figured out pretty quick the Bush's were no good on my own. I was a kid and I wasn't buying it. Maybe I didn't know much about them yet, but I knew they were full of sh!t. lol

There is the Tudors and then there is the Bush's. I am pretty sure one of them Jr or Sr, is right up there with the Queen's son, the highest. Figured that out b/c entities talk........and Heaven cringes........

When your dealing with entities "that bad" you don't have to know much about them really to sense it. Like I always say, you would get the creeps from seeing a serial killer on TV, much like you would sense this from them -- even more so if your TRUE to YOURSELF.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 08-11-2015 at 06:44 AM.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:16 AM   #57
jhar26

I've always doubted miss Wilders credibility. Well, "always" doesn't mean much in my case since I only watched the Icke interview a little over a year ago. But anyway, some things in her narrative made no sense to me.

But the (if true) later claim that she was programmed to say what she did makes even less sense to me. Seems to me that the powers that be would like to keep the lid on things like reptilians, child murdering royalty, cannibalism and satanism. But at the same time they would program someone to expose exactly that what they want to hide.

Last edited by jhar26; 08-11-2015 at 08:16 AM.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:03 PM   #58
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
I've always doubted miss Wilders credibility. Well, "always" doesn't mean much in my case since I only watched the Icke interview a little over a year ago. But anyway, some things in her narrative made no sense to me.

But the (if true) later claim that she was programmed to say what she did makes even less sense to me. Seems to me that the powers that be would like to keep the lid on things like reptilians, child murdering royalty, cannibalism and satanism. But at the same time they would program someone to expose exactly that what they want to hide.
Id say the most credible sources are all those poor Native children that went missing in royal hands in Canada and Australia to what the royals actually do do, and have been doing for decades. You cant cover sh!t up like that. Plus, DI says that there is never actual manifestations of reptilians (while Id say there is a small handful), but when they are manifested it is real --- and they requite a boat load of flesh every year for the highest that are that high up. Roughly, 20,000-40,000 children die a day just of bad circumstance, so we unfortunately have an environment that supports this. Although, they have been eating off the children of their own countries for a long time, like in Denmark, Sweden, the UK, and Germany. All over Europe actually.

Plus, that Spanish lady who escaped and was filmed with her mk-ultra breaking down right after a ritual in Mexico (I believe), and it was uploaded to youtube. Chances are that either those types of females never make it out alive, or they never have depleted mk-ultra levels.

Point being, there are plenty of "other" sources that just happen to point to the same behavior and tactics.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 08-11-2015 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-08-2016, 05:39 AM   #59
tommorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
In fact, I am at that point in my life, if I go against a "gut" feeling in preference of logic, the gut feeling is always right.
You have to be a heart not a head person to understand and take David Icke's work seriously. Icke is ridiculed because most people in this culture perceive via the conditioned conscious mind and ignore the messages communicated by the body such as feelings. Therefore every thing that does not fit within the accepted paradigm of understanding is dismissed as not possible and every thing that is not conscious did not happen! I have no doubt the number of ritual abuse victims is greater than any body realises because the victims have repressed their memories. My gut feeling all along was that Arizona Wilder was telling the truth.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:35 AM   #60
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Personally I thought she was having a big lend of him at the time and I still don't trust one word she says.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote