Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 21-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
karenthecat
Banned

Default Arizona Wilder refutes icke interview

Arizona Wilder has said that she was programed to give the answers she gave and, that David Icke knew this but carried on anyway !!!!
Find out what she says in Conspiracy Planet
karenthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #2
freemefast
Inactive

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...d=10261&page=2
freemefast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
whatsinaname

This is pretty damning stuff!

"Jennifer Ann Greene was my married name before I legally changed it to Arizona Wilder because I had been programmed to do so. Only I and the perpetrators could know this, so who/whomever is doing this is a fraud, and was not authorized to do so.

I no longer (for many years) condone the use of material I made while involuntarily programmed especially for the David Icke video.

His material is not today and has never been my experience nor was the concept of "shape-shifting reptilians" something that I experienced as an unwilling victim at rituals.

I was programmed specifically for David Icke's interview as well as the following Conspiracy Con meeting in San Jose, CA. etc., and David Icke as well as Brian Desborough both knew that I had been programmed to respond this way when they made the video.

In fact, the ring shown in the video was used to certify to Brian Desborough and David Icke that I had been programmed with preset answers and was to be used for this video."

I know David has since said that he doubted her credibility, but to know that before hand is another matter!
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #4
freemefast
Inactive

It's not 'damning', just her side of the story.

Is it really her anyways or a hoax blog post?
Old 25-03-2013, 04:39 PM   #5
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemefast View Post
It's not 'damning', just her side of the story.
Indeed; but it's her "damning" side of the story.

The point being: should the testimony of a self confessed mind control victim be taken as evidence of anything?

Quote:
Is it really her anyways or a hoax blog post?
I guess we'll never know...
Old 25-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #6
luv evreone

Wow. Okay. Interesting...
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 09:08 PM   #7
freemefast
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Indeed; but it's her "damning" side of the story.

The point being: should the testimony of a self confessed mind control victim be taken as evidence of anything?

I guess we'll never know...
Fair enough

What's she been doing in the years since the interview? I'v seen a bad quality youtube vid of her but that looks circa 90's
Old 25-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #8
whatsinaname

Quote:
Fair enough

What's she been doing in the years since the interview? I'v seen a bad quality youtube vid of her but that looks circa 90's
I've no idea. It's not something i've really followed; as my instincts told me the whole thing was a road to nowhere.

Although, whichever version you go with, there's obvious reasons to keep her out of the limelight, isn't there?
Old 25-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #9
_cat_
Inactive

If she has been a victim of anything (and she does seem to have been) she must be listened to.

Too many victims have their experiences written off, purely by virtue of the fact that they were victims. The claim being that they were so traumatised, they don't remember their own experiences accurately.

We've seen it done to so many victims already... and it makes them even more of a victim. It makes them our victims too.

She must be listened to, if nothing else.
_cat_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 12:53 AM   #10
ubervation

Just another thing to add to the pile of wrong things Icke put in his books.

Dulce wars
Hollow Moon
Traffic Wardens to become the Police

Etc,etc,etc
ubervation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #11
kingldub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubervation View Post

Dulce wars
Hollow Moon

Etc,etc,etc
Is it though? Or is she just chatting shit (assuming this is really her)?

TBH the whole thing with this woman never really struck me as genuine in the first place.
kingldub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 07:20 PM   #12
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubervation View Post

Dulce wars
Hollow Moon

Etc,etc,etc
Please post your information that supports your claims. That David Icke was wrong about those things.

And it would seem that people just don't do their own research anymore. They just stumble across a website and take the contents therein as "facts". Those videos were made over a decade ago. Now she comes out (two years ago) and says she was made to say those things.

What proof do we have that shows this is actually Arizona Wilder herself making those statements. Is there a video with her speaking about this? Because all I see is a article written by someone who claims to be her. (Jennifer Ann Kealey a.k.a. Arizona Wilder)

It sounds to me like yet another attempt to discredit David Icke.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 27-03-2013 at 04:47 PM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #13
karenthecat
Banned

Default Arizona Wilder

I would not put david icke down I think he is very interesting and is often right with his predictions but, I need some proof of reptiles, I didnt just happen to find this website with Arizona Wilder I looked for her and tried to find info about her, she does seem to have dropped off the face of the earth. I am not saying that she was lying to david icke but, I am saying where is his proof.
Old 29-03-2013, 01:41 AM   #14
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Default Got Proof?

For me the proof is in the mirror. How is it that "so-called human beings" can accept their own existence. But find it extremely hard to accept the existence of another?

We are "condition" to believe we are all there is in this hugely vast universe. With beings like vampires, ghosts, and giant lizard men all being works of fiction. That is the reality we are force fed our entire lives. It is the same reality our parents, their parents, and their parents were force fed. This is how the conditioning works. It has been programmed within our DNA. This is why we are quick to dismiss the things that doesn't fit with our view of reality. Because our view of reality is those things don't exist.

For a bit of a read click here

Last edited by abrilliantone; 29-03-2013 at 01:56 AM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 03:19 AM   #15
pound

I remember when this questionable story first came out about a year or two ago. I was unconvinced then, and I remain unconvinced now.

Until someone actually gets an official confirmation from a trustworthy source (Icke himself or Desborough who introduced her to Icke) that this person is who she actually says she is in the article, I wouldn't put too much stock in this supposed admission.

It's also rather curious that Icke supposedly, according to the article, programmed her to say what she said, but at the same time Ms. Wilder told the same exact story, almost verbatim that she revealed to Icke in "Revelations of a Mother Goddess", in several talks that she gave a few years after her initial introduction to the world in the aforementioned video. And guess what - Icke was nowhere in sight when she gave those talks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname
I know David has since said that he doubted her credibility, but to know that before hand is another matter!
I don't recall Icke ever making such a statement, and I seriously doubt he ever said such a thing - I'm pretty familiar with all of his work, own most of his books, and have seen most of his talks and heard most of his interviews. In fact, in Icke's latest book "Remember Who You Are" (pgs. 209-211) he states quite clearly in very straightforward matter-of-fact terms that he still believes everything Arizona originally revealed to him and that he wants to get back in touch with her. On pgs. 209 through 211 Icke reiterates and quotes heavily from the "Revelations of a Mother Goddess" interview while telling people new to his work to get the video if they want to know more. All of this leaves no question that he still stands by everything originally stated in that interview. So yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that one.

Last edited by pound; 29-03-2013 at 07:14 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 03:39 AM   #16
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
For me the proof is in the mirror. How is it that "so-called human beings" can accept their own existence. But find it extremely hard to accept the existence of another?

We are "condition" to believe we are all there is in this hugely vast universe. With beings like vampires, ghosts, and giant lizard men all being works of fiction. That is the reality we are force fed our entire lives. It is the same reality our parents, their parents, and their parents were force fed. This is how the conditioning works. It has been programmed within our DNA. This is why we are quick to dismiss the things that doesn't fit with our view of reality. Because our view of reality is those things don't exist.

+1. My thoughts exactly. Thanks for the link.
Old 29-03-2013, 06:30 AM   #17
alanjtaylor

I wonder why someone would program her to say that these elite people are reptilians. Enemies of the British Royal Family? There would be repercussion to that, perhaps. The bad side programming her to demonize the bad side. Doesn't make sense, unless someone from the bad side is trying to compete with the British Royaly and Clinton and a few others.
alanjtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 11:56 AM   #18
karenthecat
Banned

Default not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post

You are assuming I don't believe in the reptilian theory, I believe there are other entities living among us, you only have to own a cat to know that. I don't doubt there are subteranians and reptilians and shapeshifters and I am well aware of other dimensions within our universe / cosmos. I also dont expect any of these othere entities or aliens to expose themselves to little old me. But if somebody claims to have seen these things then retracts it as a mind control hoax, that the interviewer knew about then ...........well I think am entitled to know why everyone knew it was a load of rubbish from AW then why did he print it and make video's ???????
Old 29-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #19
karenthecat
Banned

Default Davids reply

Can somebody tell me why David Icke never responds to questions? He does all the talking but never ever, responds to questions. At his seminars nobody ever asks him anything. Why is that ????
Old 29-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #20
ufochick

So she accepts NO responsibility just blames others. THEY programed me, HE knew about it.

Great way to try and discredit someone huh? Wait until years later then say "He knew'......

I wish people would grow up and take responsibility for their own actions and words and stop blaming others.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote