Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 26-01-2012, 11:54 PM   #201
plucky

Hi newworldengineer, I listened to the Mark Dice video. To me, he is inconsistent in his debunking and seemed too anxious to call it a hoax without offering any coherent reason why he thinks that.

He said that the videos sound the same, as if they all copied it off of the same movie. Then he said that people had sent him their own videos which he discounted..... because they sounded different!

He also remarks that people are not freaking out over the noise so it must be a hoax. But he ends his speech by telling people to chill out and relax and that this is not the apocalypse. Who is he talking too?

He says emphathetically that it is a hoax.... but that some of the sounds are probably real and that these could be explained by scientific phenomenon. He, however, does not give the explanation so I think he is just talking out his backside and playing a guessing game.

He did say the military has technology to beam sounds to the population. Apparently, he does not think that is the case here?

I don't know... I am on the fence with you. I don't think, though, that the fact that some of the videos sound the same is proof of anything. If there is something happening in different places in the world, it probably would sound similar.

Quote:
Sounds like noisy neighbors to me. None of the people seemed concerned about it either.
Underground neighbors? Neighbors in the sky?

What would you expect people to do? Run out in the street flailing and screaming? What would you do? You would probably do nothing but say that it was weird. Right?
plucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 02:24 AM   #202
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by plucky View Post
He also remarks that people are not freaking out over the noise so it must be a hoax. But he ends his speech by telling people to chill out and relax and that this is not the apocalypse. Who is he talking too?
Himself possibly.

Re: 'freaking out', what do debunkers expect people to do? Curl up in their laundry baskets whimpering? Commit mass suicide? Run around screaming in the streets?

Unless it's painful to the ears or lasts for more than minutes, people are merely going to regard the noise as a curiosity while they go about their day.

Or here's another possibility: maybe they'd try to record the sound.

Last edited by size_of_light; 27-01-2012 at 02:25 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 04:04 AM   #203
tnt1

The sounds are mostly real with a few hoaxes thrown in by some trying to have fun I guess. It is a known phenom and said to be 'electromagnetic noise' associated with the crackling of the earth's magnetic field from the sun changes. These trumpeting sounds have been written about as well as passed down verbally through time and are associated with the stress the field goes under as it prepares to flip poles. Some are trying to say it is induced by the aurora of atmospheric antennae and while true that these antennae may cause similar localized sounds from this same event it is small by comparison to what is being produced by mother nature. I think some of the more acoustic sounding or speaker induced sounds on the hoaxes seem obvious while the real events seem mostly filmed outside well away from electricity and/or home stereo equipment. http://saskatoon.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...b=Saskatoon%20
Old 27-01-2012, 05:03 AM   #204
mithios

More weird noises going on RIGHT NOW,started about 30 minutes ago (4.30am) and still ongoing - a steady low thudding motorised droning noise,neither gaining in volume nor diminishing. I've been outside to try to figure out where it's coming from,but...it doesn't seem to have any exact location. I really do need to buy something that has an external mic on it
Old 27-01-2012, 05:17 AM   #205
verndewd
Banned

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/24...ws-Broadcaster

now I can say that the videos are probably not fake. some of them at least.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 05:18 AM   #206
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
The sounds are mostly real with a few hoaxes thrown in by some trying to have fun I guess. It is a known phenom and said to be 'electromagnetic noise' associated with the crackling of the earth's magnetic field from the sun changes. These trumpeting sounds have been written about as well as passed down verbally through time and are associated with the stress the field goes under as it prepares to flip poles. Some are trying to say it is induced by the aurora of atmospheric antennae and while true that these antennae may cause similar localized sounds from this same event it is small by comparison to what is being produced by mother nature. I think some of the more acoustic sounding or speaker induced sounds on the hoaxes seem obvious while the real events seem mostly filmed outside well away from electricity and/or home stereo equipment. http://saskatoon.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...b=Saskatoon%20
These sounds only started being captured and reported on a few months ago. The "expert" says they are electromagnetic noise from electrical antenna. Well, if this is so, how come it only started a few months ago, when electrical antenna have been around for 100+ years?
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 05:21 AM   #207
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by plucky View Post
Hi newworldengineer, I listened to the Mark Dice video. To me, he is inconsistent in his debunking and seemed too anxious to call it a hoax without offering any coherent reason why he thinks that.

He said that the videos sound the same, as if they all copied it off of the same movie. Then he said that people had sent him their own videos which he discounted..... because they sounded different!

He says emphathetically that it is a hoax.... but that some of the sounds are probably real and that these could be explained by scientific phenomenon. He, however, does not give the explanation so I think he is just talking out his backside and playing a guessing game.

He did say the military has technology to beam sounds to the population. Apparently, he does not think that is the case here?

I don't know... I am on the fence with you. I don't think, though, that the fact that some of the videos sound the same is proof of anything. If there is something happening in different places in the world, it probably would sound similar.

Underground neighbors? Neighbors in the sky?

What would you expect people to do? Run out in the street flailing and screaming? What would you do? You would probably do nothing but say that it was weird. Right?
how could these be explained by phenomenon? i completely disagree. as never in my 43 years have I heard this type of thing, ever. I wouldnt believe a scientist claiming to explain them; having heard two distinctly different types myself in the local area , in which I have lived on and off for 33 years.
Old 27-01-2012, 05:24 AM   #208
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
These sounds only started being captured and reported on a few months ago. The "expert" says they are electromagnetic noise from electrical antenna. Well, if this is so, how come it only started a few months ago, when electrical antenna have been around for 100+ years?
they have been going on more than a few months
Old 27-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #209
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
they have been going on more than a few months
How long exactly and are they getting more frequent? Until last year I had never seen mention of them on this forum or any other conspiracy forum, and I've been a daily visitor to this forum for over 4 years.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 09:39 AM   #210
moonflower

Heard a strange wailing sound the other night then realised it was a drunk guy walking home !!

M
moonflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #211
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonflower View Post
Heard a strange wailing sound the other night then realised it was a drunk guy walking home !!

M
awesome! and to think some in this thread said they heard the 'sound'! It's an obvious hoax people. Cause if it were real, 100's of 1000's would've been uploaded to youtube.
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #212
majorlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsinthesky View Post
awesome! and to think some in this thread said they heard the 'sound'! It's an obvious hoax people. Cause if it were real, 100's of 1000's would've been uploaded to youtube.
depends on the time

i heard my noise around 2-4am, definetly heard something very odd, similar to some but still unique

other reports and videos you hear the sounds setting off car alarms too

Last edited by majorlee; 27-01-2012 at 01:11 PM.
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #213
jamston

I love how the debunkers declare without hesitation its a hoax with no proof at all. I'm on the fence too, I think it could still be a hoax but i'm not so closed minded as to just say 'hoax' without proof either way and whatever you make of the debunking vids, NO ONE has PROVEN anything. I know people who have personally heard unusual sounds, some are provably hoaxes, others cannot be proven as such. And now we have more and more news footage coming out of mainstream sources, i know we cant trust the msm, but if it were a simple hoax i dont think they would touch it, unless, there was a purpose for perpetuating the hoax .....

Edit: Sorrry, yes, SOME have been proven to be fake, not all, so in no way can anyone say with any authority that this is a hoax

Last edited by jamston; 27-01-2012 at 01:14 PM.
jamston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #214
majorlee

some people just want to be right regardless of the facts
Old 27-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #215
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamston View Post
I love how the debunkers declare without hesitation its a hoax with no proof at all.
Stupid stupid stupid
Old 27-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #216
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
depends on the time

i heard my noise around 2-4am, definetly heard something very odd, similar to some but still unique

other reports and videos you hear the sounds setting off car alarms too
I too have heard sounds, coming and most likely from beneath the ground. The sound is NON metallic, nothing like depicted in the on going hoaxy thing. But FFS! people need to get a clue, they want to believe everything that is 'abnormal'
Old 27-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #217
1ndividua1
Inactive

How can you 'prove a negative'.

Like, 'prove to me zebra men don't live in the sun and control our destinies with pokemon cards!'

You can't. It's impossible. It's unfalsifiable. But that doesn't mean a 'truther' has just won an argument. It means the truther's reasoning is flawed.

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 27-01-2012 at 04:29 PM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #218
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
How can you 'prove a negative'.

Like, 'prove to me zebra men don't live in the sun and control our destinies with pokemon cards!'

You can't. It's impossible. It's unfalsifiable. But that doesn't mean a 'truther' has just won an argument. It means is the truther's reasoning is flawed.

So that's why they gotta get 'em all!!
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #219
jamston

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsinthesky View Post
Stupid stupid stupid
Did you read my post? I said there is no proof EITHER WAY. I would say the same to people who claimed they 'know' its the horns of the apocalypse or whatever its called.
jamston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 03:02 PM   #220
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamston View Post
Did you read my post? I said there is no proof EITHER WAY. I would say the same to people who claimed they 'know' its the horns of the apocalypse or whatever its called.
Did you read your post? it's like you took a blue pill, then red, then blue, then red etc etc