Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 30-12-2010, 03:35 AM   #21
jbnumba1

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
actually you can get there by obscure means and no means. The fractal nature of reality and it holographic juxtaposed duality is conduscent to random enlightenment as well as studied enlightenment.

Many of us are random incidents learning mans language of sharing our experiences. More people now than ever.
I disagree. As you know, the universe is built on a sort of programming language, laws of physical, spiritual, etc.. To realize and achieve complete enlightenment certain conditions must be met, certain laws must be fulfilled. Not that there is only one path, there are obviously many ways of getting there.
jbnumba1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 04:01 AM   #22
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbnumba1 View Post
I disagree. As you know, the universe is built on a sort of programming language, laws of physical, spiritual, etc.. To realize and achieve complete enlightenment certain conditions must be met, certain laws must be fulfilled. Not that there is only one path, there are obviously many ways of getting there.
there are no conditions but accepting the signal you receive. the one were trained to avoid from the day we walk into this place. Lets say that we had no blocking paradigms; enlightenment would be born into us because its part of the infinite structure as we are . were all the same thing in structure and function. we couldnt avoid enlightenment if it was allowed and fostered after birth.

You dont have to know what man knows, the information of all things is in the electrical impusles that bind our sub atomic particles. The only reason we learn about what is mainstream for science and that is to be able to shape our natural enlightenment into messages others understand.

Last edited by verndewd; 30-12-2010 at 04:02 AM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 04:18 AM   #23
jbnumba1

Quote:
there are no conditions but accepting the signal you receive. the one were trained to avoid from the day we walk into this place. Lets say that we had no blocking paradigms; enlightenment would be born into us because its part of the infinite structure as we are . were all the same thing in structure and function. we couldnt avoid enlightenment if it was allowed and fostered after birth.

You dont have to know what man knows, the information of all things is in the electrical impusles that bind our sub atomic particles. The only reason we learn about what is mainstream for science and that is to be able to shape our natural enlightenment into messages others understand.
Can you clarify what you mean by "accepting the signals"?

I know what you mean by blocking paradigms. With that said, there is no such thing. Those here who are trying to deceive us are actually part of our experience for our own good, for our own development. We wouldn't be learning the things we are now if it weren't for them.
Old 30-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #24
insert_creative_name_here

Just like others have said, keep a dream journal. You might come across an object/event/person something that happens regularly in your dreams that could also trigger you to realize you're lucid. Definitely start doing reality checks in waking life, if you make it a habit it will carry over into your dreams.

You can do anything in dreams. And when you're lucid, you're brain thinks it's real. If your dream as a kid was to be an astronaut, then you can be one in a lucid dream do a mental check mark and say you've done it You're brain thinks it's real. But just don't get carried away. Some people create the "perfect" world in their dreams, and then they are unhappy with their real life. Make sure to find a balance.

Check out the movie "Waking Life". It's what got me interested in lucid dreaming.
Man's mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimension.
insert_creative_name_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #25
auroraawe

There's another aspect to lucid dreaming that awaits you.

In those moments when your thoughts empty as you slip into sleep...if you awaken in that space you'll be aware of the thoughts as they were about to take you off into dreaming. You'll be aware ( as much as a conscious person can be) how rapid firing those thoughts are...it will amaze you how time stretches in dreams and how many dreams we rapid fire through each time we are asleep. It's hard to explain but once you experience it- you'll know it. You already have = it's the becoming aware that makes all the difference.
auroraawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 04:24 AM   #26
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Can you clarify what you mean by "accepting the signals"?

I know what you mean by blocking paradigms. With that said, there is no such thing. Those here who are trying to deceive us are actually part of our experience for our own good, for our own development. We wouldn't be learning the things we are now if it weren't for them.
there are blocking paradigms, one of those is the mainstream dismissal of sixth sense attributes. so yeah they exist and then some.

In genesis , that old corrupted text we have learned to deplore so openly, all that "god" asked of humans is they recognize him to receive his gifts. well that is true of enlightenment, once you accept that you are enlightened then you are, that basic data is written on our very DNA .

But in doing so you drop out of the egregore produced by thousands of years of rule your first thought is confusion and looking for affirmation of inspired thoughts, groups of like minded people who know what you are gaining in inspiration. And it takes time to be confident with that new direction.
Old 30-12-2010, 04:57 AM   #27
jbnumba1

Quote:
there are blocking paradigms, one of those is the mainstream dismissal of sixth sense attributes. so yeah they exist and then some.

In genesis , that old corrupted text we have learned to deplore so openly, all that "god" asked of humans is they recognize him to receive his gifts. well that is true of enlightenment, once you accept that you are enlightened then you are, that basic data is written on our very DNA .

But in doing so you drop out of the egregore produced by thousands of years of rule your first thought is confusion and looking for affirmation of inspired thoughts, groups of like minded people who know what you are gaining in inspiration. And it takes time to be confident with that new direction.
I think you're missing my point.

On the superficial level there are those who try to deceive us, impede our growth and destroy truth. On a deeper level, these same people are here for our growth. They are inadvertently helping us to learn lessons that we wouldn't have learned otherwise.

For example, someone might see another person running with ankle weights or a running parachute. They might say "what are you doing? You are only making things harder for yourself, you could run easier and faster without those hindrances!" The runner would then explain that the hindrances will actually help him to be a better, stronger, faster runner in the long run.

Our beliefs help to shape our reality, but simply believing yourself to be enlightened does not make it so.
Old 30-12-2010, 06:04 AM   #28
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
I think you're missing my point.

On the superficial level there are those who try to deceive us, impede our growth and destroy truth. On a deeper level, these same people are here for our growth. They are inadvertently helping us to learn lessons that we wouldn't have learned otherwise.

For example, someone might see another person running with ankle weights or a running parachute. They might say "what are you doing? You are only making things harder for yourself, you could run easier and faster without those hindrances!" The runner would then explain that the hindrances will actually help him to be a better, stronger, faster runner in the long run.

Our beliefs help to shape our reality, but simply believing yourself to be enlightened does not make it so.
well yeah but you cant dismiss the potency of the paradigm its very tangible. As unreal as it is its very very potent.

people like this duality, thats why they are prone to believing the lies, there is an affection for this duality in all its forms held by everyone on the planet within their subconscious. changing that perspective is no easy thing.

And you are right in a sense that its strength of disciplined sight, tested for every leaning or fallback to duality.

Last edited by verndewd; 30-12-2010 at 06:05 AM.
Old 30-12-2010, 06:21 AM   #29
jbnumba1

Quote:
well yeah but you cant dismiss the potency of the paradigm its very tangible. As unreal as it is its very very potent.

people like this duality, thats why they are prone to believing the lies, there is an affection for this duality in all its forms held by everyone on the planet within their subconscious. changing that perspective is no easy thing.

And you are right in a sense that its strength of disciplined sight, tested for every leaning or fallback to duality.
Oh, I definitely see how effective what they're doing is on the superficial level! However, I always try to keep in mind that God (the Universe, the Source, w.e label you prefer) has put them, and all other things, into my experience through a place of pure love for my own good, my best development.

And yes, unfortunately people do enjoy certain aspects of duality, separateness, self. But if they realized that the pain and suffering they experience is inherit with it, I think that they would choose unity.

Your last sentence is exactly what I was getting at. By being in this world of (relative) chaos we develop a strength to discern truth that we wouldn't have built had we had it spoon fed to us.

Last edited by jbnumba1; 30-12-2010 at 06:48 AM.
Old 30-12-2010, 07:07 AM   #30
un_plugged

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
When I dream I simply dream, I don't have a running commentary like "hm, nice day" or "wow that blonde is hot", or "oh shit that scared me". The dreams just happen and they are either pleasant or unpleasant and I am swept up in them...but I don't have traditional thoughts per se. I'm sure you know what I mean.

That all changed last night. Two things happened inside my dream that never did before:

1. I had a thought

2. I was startled

I wont go into the whole dream because it's not important. But towards the end, I remember sitting down and playing a video game from an old Super Nintendo game system from the mid 90s. While playing I thought "hm, this is pretty old stuff".

Never happened before in my life.

Suddenly my mom appeared in the room and I was actually startled. I thought "damn, you scared me."

Never happened before in my life.

That was like being awake and having the same reactions...when before it was that things would merely occur and I would do things, but have no control over them. Like being in someone else's body. Last night it felt like any normal moment in reality, except it was a dream.

I feel like dreams are starting to spill over into reality and vice versa, since the dream world is 4D anyway, like we're at the crossing point, threshold of a new reality where the dream world is like normal and we may start to be able to do things in the real world like the dream world, kind of like The Matrix.

Congrats Op....

Lucid dreaming is a lot of fun.

I do it regularly and going to bed to have these dreams is a blast.

I once remember having a lucid dream and telling my brother in the dream that what we were doing wasn't real.

He looked at me confused but I gave up after trying to explain.

You can create all kinds of situations where you can do anything that comes to mind.

One dream I had I was running down a hill trying to get away from someone; this person was gaining so I started to change the terrain to snow and visualized wearing skis and I took off and away from them.

Anyways, best of luck and enjoy creating your reality......
un_plugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 01:51 PM   #31
redorbluepill

Quote:
Originally Posted by opas23 View Post
Hello redorbluepill,

The possibility is that eventually it may be realised in a very obvious and simple way that: there aren't any 'both' or two worlds.

And then the so called 'dream' and 'dreamer' may collapse into a wonderful and quite ineffable dreaming.

Perhaps...

Hello Opas,

What you say sounds wonderful, almost too wonderful I'm afraid lol. I would welcome it though. Lucid dreaming does make me question what exactly is 'reality.'

Quote:
You'll be enlightened when you act enlightened.

OP, do you not remember your dreams much? More often than not I remember my thoughts and reasoning from the dream state.

My favorite reality check for lucid dreaming is to hold your nostrils shut and see if you are still able to breathe through your nose. Works like a charm
Oooo I've not tried that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by un_plugged View Post
Congrats Op....

Lucid dreaming is a lot of fun.

I do it regularly and going to bed to have these dreams is a blast.

I once remember having a lucid dream and telling my brother in the dream that what we were doing wasn't real.

He looked at me confused but I gave up after trying to explain.

You can create all kinds of situations where you can do anything that comes to mind.

One dream I had I was running down a hill trying to get away from someone; this person was gaining so I started to change the terrain to snow and visualized wearing skis and I took off and away from them.Anyways, best of luck and enjoy creating your reality......
Next time you become lucid in a chase dream, you should ask the chaser what they represent. Lol whenever I go lucid, my first reaction is almost always to fly.
Old 30-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #32
tzikin
Inactive

Control in dreaming is actually a lot easier if you do it when you are awake, in a kind of trance that looks outside and not inside. It takes us into alternate realities, new and exciting worlds, a series of worlds that obey quantum physics rules because there is no time as we know it. We have great power there...

With a fully formed dream body through practice and discipline, we can begin to merge those worlds and rules with the '3d' world.

And who says that we need to breathe? One of the weirdest things about bringing your dream body into this world is that it does not need to breathe. Nor can it eat of drink and it is really funny trying to do those things... but it also can break 'physical', Newtonian Laws....

And if you get lost and frightened in that condition, just pour cold water over your head and back.... it soon brings you back to this boring, limited reality

And yes, be very careful of the chaser. Trust nothing but do what you want because you can do anything, even fly in these places. It is all about stored energy and intention

Last edited by tzikin; 30-12-2010 at 03:31 PM.
tzikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:43 PM   #33
redorbluepill

Hey ambler1980,

Have you ever tried the WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dreams) method? I read about this last night, and had multiple lucid dreams last night, my first night trying this method! To the best of my ability to recall, I don't ever remember having more than one lucid dream in a night. Honestly my mind is kind of blown away, it seems like the easiest way to lucid dream.

On a side note, does anyone else find that when they become too excited by realizing that they are lucid dreaming, that they start to float/drift up into the air as they start leaving the dream? Happens to me quite often when I realize that I'm dreaming, and have a hard time containing my excitement.

Anyways, here is some quick summary info on the WILD technique from the site I read last night; I hope it as beneficial to you as it has been to me, you will find that they have tutorials and everything, seems like a great site:

WILD Techniques

WILD techniques can be so wide and varied that they could never be covered in one page. Because WILD depends on the dreamer to pass directly from a waking state to a dream state, each person will experience the transition differently as we each have different physical and mental responses to it. The best way to learn to WILD is to practice it.

Nearly every WILD technique will have the same basic structure. Normally the you would set an alarm or wake up naturally during the night or morning (though some take daytime naps). This is known as a Wake-Back-to-Bed. You would go back to sleep, only you would keep yourself conscious as your body falls asleep. By doing this you can directly enter into a dream and be lucid from the beginning.

http://www.dreamviews.com/section/in...techniques-12/

Last edited by redorbluepill; 02-01-2011 at 02:45 PM.
redorbluepill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #34
whiterain

Quote:
third thing happened that i forgot to mention. a few days ago i woke up from a dream and it kept going in my head...that also never happened before.
this has happened to me too lately mate. it was amazing i was aware of being in bed, and in the dream at the same time. then just slipped back straight into the dream.

also a couple of days ago while meditating i got closer than ever to having a fully conscious obe/lucid straight from a waking state. once i get a little closer ill write the technique up because its a bit different to alot of the advice ive heard.

also i heard this tune last night and said 'oh its amazing when you hear music that you know in dreams' without becoming properly lucid. dont really care about being completely lucid when you get a free holiday out of it though

wont be everyones taste but i love this at the moment
Old 02-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #35
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by opas23 View Post
Hello redorbluepill,

The possibility is that eventually it may be realised in a very obvious and simple way that: there aren't any 'both' or two worlds.

And then the so called 'dream' and 'dreamer' may collapse into a wonderful and quite ineffable dreaming.

Perhaps...

i always like your posts opas yes the closer i get to seeing the dream properly, the more it seems that you're correct
Old 02-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #36
whiterain

Quote:
enlightenment is seeing the relativity of all things.

just one thing is representative of all things and nothing. you cant see one thing and not see it all.
very well put dewd. iwas thinking about that earlier. about how if you studied one thing in the correct way, it could tell you the whole story of the complete universe. but you put it much better
Old 02-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #37
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
third thing happened that i forgot to mention. a few days ago i woke up from a dream and it kept going in my head...that also never happened before.
This happens alot for me too. At first it was accidental but now I train my mind to continue the dream and sometimes I can control what I dream about if I really concentrate on it.

The other stuff you mentioned happens alot as well.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #38
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by redorbluepill View Post
Hey ambler1980,

Have you ever tried the WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dreams) method? I read about this last night, and had multiple lucid dreams last night, my first night trying this method! To the best of my ability to recall, I don't ever remember having more than one lucid dream in a night. Honestly my mind is kind of blown away, it seems like the easiest way to lucid dream.

On a side note, does anyone else find that when they become too excited by realizing that they are lucid dreaming, that they start to float/drift up into the air as they start leaving the dream? Happens to me quite often when I realize that I'm dreaming, and have a hard time containing my excitement.

Anyways, here is some quick summary info on the WILD technique from the site I read last night; I hope it as beneficial to you as it has been to me, you will find that they have tutorials and everything, seems like a great site:

WILD Techniques

WILD techniques can be so wide and varied that they could never be covered in one page. Because WILD depends on the dreamer to pass directly from a waking state to a dream state, each person will experience the transition differently as we each have different physical and mental responses to it. The best way to learn to WILD is to practice it.

Nearly every WILD technique will have the same basic structure. Normally the you would set an alarm or wake up naturally during the night or morning (though some take daytime naps). This is known as a Wake-Back-to-Bed. You would go back to sleep, only you would keep yourself conscious as your body falls asleep. By doing this you can directly enter into a dream and be lucid from the beginning.

http://www.dreamviews.com/section/in...techniques-12/
great post glad to hear its working for you. have you managed a full wild then? im getting so close, but so far have only managed a couple of non lucid WIDs because there is still a tiny gap as i fall asleep. or i do it properly and lucid but snap straight back due to fear, which is just due to excitement these days which is nice

do you post over on dreamviews redorblue? its a great site that ive got onto lately

Last edited by whiterain; 02-01-2011 at 04:48 PM.
whiterain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #39
arthas6014

That is all?
God, let me go to sleep and wake up in 5 hours and write the stuff I usually see and think

Last edited by arthas6014; 02-01-2011 at 10:01 PM.
arthas6014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #40
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthas6014 View Post
That is all?
God, let me go to sleep and wake up in 5 hours and write the stuff I usually see and think
that would be great.