Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 29-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
ambler1980

Default Two things happened that never happened before

When I dream I simply dream, I don't have a running commentary like "hm, nice day" or "wow that blonde is hot", or "oh shit that scared me". The dreams just happen and they are either pleasant or unpleasant and I am swept up in them...but I don't have traditional thoughts per se. I'm sure you know what I mean.

That all changed last night. Two things happened inside my dream that never did before:

1. I had a thought

2. I was startled

I wont go into the whole dream because it's not important. But towards the end, I remember sitting down and playing a video game from an old Super Nintendo game system from the mid 90s. While playing I thought "hm, this is pretty old stuff".

Never happened before in my life.

Suddenly my mom appeared in the room and I was actually startled. I thought "damn, you scared me."

That was like being awake and having the same reactions...when before it was that things would merely occur and I would do things, but have no control over them. Like being in someone else's body. Last night it felt like any normal moment in reality, except it was a dream.

I feel like dreams are starting to spill over into reality and vice versa, since the dream world is 4D anyway, like we're at the crossing point, threshold of a new reality where the dream world is like normal and we may start to be able to do things in the real world like the dream world, kind of like The Matrix.

Last edited by ambler1980; 29-12-2010 at 07:10 PM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 07:16 PM   #2
zsymon
Inactive

Maybe the more you're awakening, the more conscious you become even in
your dreams. A friend of mine is fully conscious in all dreams, even normal
dreams that aren't usually lucid at all, and can do anything there and wake
up whenever.

Last edited by zsymon; 29-12-2010 at 07:17 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
ambler1980

third thing happened that i forgot to mention. a few days ago i woke up from a dream and it kept going in my head...that also never happened before.
Old 29-12-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
zsymon
Inactive

That seems to happen a lot to me. After I wake up and close my eyes, the
dream will just keep going. The visions I see that way are usually quite creepy,
last time I saw a gray alien grin at me and lunge at me like smeagol.. the pain
was not very illusionary.. But I took the pain and laughed at his ugly mug. Not
a very enlightened thing to do, but screw that. I'll act enlightened when I am
enlightened.

Last edited by zsymon; 29-12-2010 at 07:27 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #5
redorbluepill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
When I dream I simply dream, I don't have a running commentary like "hm, nice day" or "wow that blonde is hot", or "oh shit that scared me". The dreams just happen and they are either pleasant or unpleasant and I am swept up in them...but I don't have traditional thoughts per se. I'm sure you know what I mean.

That all changed last night. Two things happened inside my dream that never did before:

1. I had a thought

2. I was startled

I wont go into the whole dream because it's not important. But towards the end, I remember sitting down and playing a video game from an old Super Nintendo game system from the mid 90s. While playing I thought "hm, this is pretty old stuff".

Suddenly my mom appeared in the room and I was actually startled. I thought "damn, you scared me."

That was like being awake and having the same reactions...when before it was that things would merely occur and I would do things, but have no control over them. Like being in someone else's body. Last night it felt like any normal moment in reality, except it was a dream.

I feel like dreams are starting to spill over into reality and vice versa, since the dream world is 4D anyway, like we're at the crossing point, threshold of a new reality where the dream world is like normal and we may start to be able to do things in the real world like the dream world, kind of like The Matrix.

This happens quite frequently in my dreams. I imagine it will happen more frequently in yours from now on. The questioning/analyzing - it is a great precursor to becoming lucid. Do you ever lucid dream?

Last edited by redorbluepill; 29-12-2010 at 07:36 PM.
redorbluepill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by redorbluepill View Post
This happens quite frequently in my dreams. I imagine it will happen more frequently in yours from now on. The questioning/analyzing - it is a great precursor to becoming lucid. Do you ever lucid dream?
dont think i ever have...sounds exciting...any tips?
Old 29-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #7
redorbluepill

Quote:
dont think i ever have...sounds exciting...any tips?
Sounds exciting? Hahaha, there is a bit of an understatement if I've ever heard one. Once you experience lucid dreaming you'll know what I mean.

1. Keep a dream journal. This is probably the most critical step. Every guide to lucid dream prob. starts with this step. Dream recall is the first step, and a dream journal is a tremendous tool for this. When you wake up in the morning right down your dreams first thing (dream recall can dissipate pretty quickly.)

2. Start doing reality checks during the day. I randomly got into lucid dreaming back in college before I was ever into any of this 'conspiracy stuff.' What I used to do back then was always check my watch. This became such a habit that I would start doing it in my dreams. Time/clocks/watches do not work properly in dreams. You do this to act as a trigger. Hopefully in your dream you recognize the fact that your watch isn't working correctly. Once you recognize this fact you'll instantly become lucid. There are other reality checks you can do, such as trying to push your right hand through your left palm and etc. Some people recommend doing two at a time, such as pushing your hand through your palm while looking at the time. You get the point though, and can create your own reality checks - the point being to create recognizable triggers while in the dream state.

3. Before going to bed, repeat to yourself that you will remember you dreams and that you will become lucid. Say this and believe it. It really is that simple. I went from not remember dreams at night, to remembering 3-5 a night in a week's time just from doing this. Mind over matter.

And that's pretty much it. You could very well have your first lucid dream tonight. Just a little side note, when you do become lucid, try not to become too excited. Often when people realize they are dreaming they will wake up instantly. Once you go lucid though -.................words can not describe it. This is the state people try to reach on drugs. You can do and create whatever you want and it feels absolutely as real and solid as this reality right now. Indeed, I've had moments where I'm lucid dreaming, and because it is so real, I test to see if I'm still dreaming before doing something stupid lol. I often just stick my hand through a wall to see if I'm dreaming or not.

Perhaps I should go back to doing reality checks as I lucid dream far less often than I did in college (but I didn't smoke weed in college; MJ kills dream recall.) I often become lucid now from questioning what is going on in my dream, for example my last lucid dream went like this: I was at a video game store and tore down a large tv from the ceiling. I then tore down another tv and ran out the store. As I was running across from the parking lot, I started thinking to myself: why would I do this? I'm going to be running from the law for the rest of my life, I wouldn't do this.....OHHHH....I'm dreaming. BAM Lucid.

God, lucid dreaming is just so amazing. Sorry, I'm rambling now. There is just nothing like being the creator of your own world. You can be having a nightmare, become lucid, and then ask what is chasing you what it represents! And yes I've done that before. Lucid dreaming is just......there are just not adequate enough words..

Lucid dreaming can lead to OBEs as well...or at least that is my experience. Happy dreaming.
Old 29-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
zarah

I do think it sounds as if you're heading towards the state of mind in which you can have lucid dreams.

I've never actually had one, although I do dream most nights about the same place..almost like another part of my reality, where I live in the same place, have the same friends, do the same things...it's just all connected and in the dreams I'm very much aware that I'm in my second place. I don't control the dreams though no matter how much I try to.

Anyway, let us know how you get on...sounds exciting.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #9
ambler1980

Quote:

1. Keep a dream journal.

I went from not remember dreams at night, to remembering 3-5 a night in a week's time just from doing this.
funny, i started keeping a dream journal a few weeks ago...and i've remembered more and more of my dreams since then. maybe this is why its happening.

yeah, i woke up when i realized i was thinking in my dream...i will try and focus this time. thanks.
Old 29-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #10
redorbluepill

Quote:
funny, i started keeping a dream journal a few weeks ago...and i've remembered more and more of my dreams since then. maybe this is why its happening.

yeah, i woke up when i realized i was thinking in my dream...i will try and focus this time. thanks.
You're welcome, sounds like you're on the right path. Don't worry, once you have your first, they seem to become easier to have again.
Old 29-12-2010, 11:04 PM   #11
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
third thing happened that i forgot to mention. a few days ago i woke up from a dream and it kept going in my head...that also never happened before.
Thats happened to me a lot recently.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 11:10 PM   #12
verndewd
Banned

I had a dream last night that I was talking with some familiar people and a man and woman representing the elite were standing there. The familiar person said something akin to it being problematic for people to get out from under this system.
I replied " people are fairly stupid because the task is quite easy", at that the two perked up. I went on to explain that all we need to do is realize we are our connection and this old system would have nothing on us. The dream continued after waking for a few minutes.

I went on to say that the so called elite are just managing us because through not seeing were infinite they are obliged to keep this world in check because we cant and we wont and we dont. I wasnt popular with my familiar persons after that and the two elite looked at me with interest.
Old 29-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #13
redorbluepill

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
Thats happened to me a lot recently.
It's been happening a lot to me as well. It's kind of strange, no? Like you're slipping in both worlds.
Old 30-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #14
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
It's been happening a lot to me as well. It's kind of strange, no? Like you're slipping in both worlds.
really, that is what it seems like.
Old 30-12-2010, 12:45 AM   #15
ambler1980

Quote:
the mayan calendar ends in 9 months...the length of a pregnancy...we're close to some kind of nexus point...and the symptoms are starting.

Last edited by ambler1980; 30-12-2010 at 12:50 AM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 12:59 AM   #16
opas23

Quote:
Like you're slipping in both worlds.
Hello redorbluepill,

The possibility is that eventually it may be realised in a very obvious and simple way that: there aren't any 'both' or two worlds.

And then the so called 'dream' and 'dreamer' may collapse into a wonderful and quite ineffable dreaming.

Perhaps...

How many of the ways (disciplines, exercises, practices) recommended as helpful, or even necessary, for the attainment of Satori are not in fact consequences of that state erroneously suggested as means? Wei Wu Wei
opas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 02:13 AM   #17
jbnumba1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
I'll act enlightened when I am
enlightened.
You'll be enlightened when you act enlightened.

OP, do you not remember your dreams much? More often than not I remember my thoughts and reasoning from the dream state.

My favorite reality check for lucid dreaming is to hold your nostrils shut and see if you are still able to breathe through your nose. Works like a charm
jbnumba1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 02:26 AM   #18
verndewd
Banned

enlightenment is seeing the relativity of all things.

just one thing is representative of all things and nothing. you cant see one thing and not see it all.
Old 30-12-2010, 03:22 AM   #19
jbnumba1

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
enlightenment is seeing the relativity of all things.

just one thing is representative of all things and nothing. you cant see one thing and not see it all.
Yes, all things are expressions of the Whole, and yet at the same time degraded versions thereof. This is similar to a hologram where you can cut out a small portion and it will then be a smaller, degraded image of the entire whole.

The point that I was making about enlightenment is that you get there by applying what you know. You don't get there intellectualy, though knowing spiritual truths can definitely help. It is a function of the heart more so than the mind.

Of course, everyone has different definitions of enlightenment.

Last edited by jbnumba1; 30-12-2010 at 03:26 AM.
jbnumba1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 03:26 AM   #20
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbnumba1 View Post
Yes, all things are expressions of the Whole, and yet at the same time degraded versions thereof. This is similar to a hologram where you can cut out a small portion and it will then be a smaller, degraded image of the whole.

The point that I was making about enlightenment is that you get there by applying what you know. You don't get there intellectualy, though knowing spiritual truths can definitely help. It is a function of the heart more so than the mind.

Of course, everyone has different definitions of enlightenment.
actually you can get there by obscure means and no means. The fractal nature of reality and it holographic juxtaposed duality is conduscent to random enlightenment as well as studied enlightenment.

Many of us are random incidents learning mans language of sharing our experiences. More people now than ever.